Frat Boy Games Ch. 4

Story Info
She gets a break between pledges.
466 words
34.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LansaraStar
LansaraStar
155 Followers

Clapping broke their reverie. Anna was still wrapped around Number Two, holding him tight inside her.

"Bravo, bravo."

The two looked over to see the man in white once again. Number Two rolled off, fixing his mask. Anna rolled off and cowered behind him.

"Don't leave me, please don't leave me."

Number Two turned and held her in his arms. He gave her a big hug and then kissed her gently. Then, he set her away from him and walked out through the door.

The man in white smiled at her and then opened the door again. The other man in white came in carrying a tray of food. She realized it was her favorite meal of roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, buttermilk biscuits and gravy. Her drink was water with lemon.

Anna realized that she had been watched for a long while if they knew her favorite foods. She started backing away as the man came closer to her. Once again she was filled with fear. The first man, the one she know thought of as her Captor reached for her, grabbing her by the upper arms. He kissed her violently, smashing her lips.

"You little slut. You liked fucking him. You liked being a whore and opening yourself to him, didn't you? You're a cunt, and the next one will open you up like one."

His hand groped her breast painfully as she pushed against him. He suddenly turned her around. Pushing his white robe aside, he pressed his cock against her back door.

"You'll have to eat your dinner cold, dear Anna."

She realized he was slicked with Vaseline. In one quick push, he was in her. She was torn open in an instant. His hand covering her mouth, preventing her scream from echoing throughout the house. Like the rest of her, her ass was virgin territory.

"You're mine. You belong to us. We will use you whenever we feel like it. We'll watch you and visit you in your dorm whenever we feel like it. We know all about you and you will never... know... anything... more... about... us... UUGGGHHHH!!"

He came in her ass, making a deposit where only withdrawals should have come from. She fell to the floor as soon as he released her.

"Eat your food cunt. Your next man will be here in half an hour. Don't expect him to be like your last lover either."

Her Captor left, slamming the door. Anna got up and slowly moved to the bathroom where she showered away the come and blood from her ass. She never left the shower, knowing they would come after her eventually. She never ate knowing she would probably just throw it up later. She was doomed and there was no escape.

To Be Continued...

LansaraStar
LansaraStar
155 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Velvet Ice Case No. 01 The Stripper Detective investigates a bank robbery!in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
White Slave Tales -- Anna Anna is a guest aboard a yacht in the Mediterranean.in NonConsent/Reluctance
One of the Guys Tomboy finds out friends want more than friendship.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Summons Girl's wish accidentally summons lusty demon.in NonHuman
More Stories