Friends and Lovers

Story Info
An outdoor fantasy comes true for him.
1.7k words
3.95
17.5k
0
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doc pulled in the driveway and sat looking at the dark house. She dreaded even going inside......and she dreaded even more another night of sleeping alone. He had been gone to a business conference for a week, but it seemed much longer.

Sighing, she got out of the car and unlocked the back door. As she entered, her heart almost stopped. She was greeted by the smell of steaks grilling, the aroma of flowers and soft music from the stereo system.

"He's home!!!" she whispered, smiling. "OMG, he's home!"

She threw her purse and keys on the counter in the kitchen, and called out to him.

"Honey? Where are you?

He came out of the bathroom wrapped only in a towel, taking her in his arms and swinging her around.

"Damn woman," he breathed against her neck, "I missed you!"

"I missed you too, honey," she said, but it became a mumble as he kissed her hungrily....like a starving man. She could feel him growing against her belly, and giggled.

"Did he miss me too?"

"Almost as much as I did," he grinned, eyes twinkling.

His head came up and he sniffed. "Fuck!" he exclaimed, "steaks are burning!"

He hurried to take them off as she followed him laughing. "Its ok hon....they're just well done."

"Do I have time for a quick shower?" she asked, "or are you ready to eat?"

He nodded. "But you have to shower in the bedroom bath. I'll get clothes on while you are doing that."

She walked closer and put her arms around his neck, slowly rubbing against his erection.

"No clothes, baby......I want you just like this."

He grinned, shaking his head, as her eyes twinkled with mischief.

"Ok, but hurry."

She walked back into the dining room in minutes, to find the table set and candles lit.

"Ummmmm," she said, as he turned around His eyes devoured her as a slow whistle came from him. The only thing she had on was his tie.

"Nice choice," he grinned.

Doc nodded, as he grasped his tie, and pulled her to him. "You little minx," he said softly, "I never know what you're gonna do next."

Locked in his gaze, she whispered, "This," as she losened the towel and it dropped to the floor. He never moved as she trailed wet kisses from his neck to his thighs. She felt his cock twitch, but sucked and licked him as she pleased.

He closed his eyes, letting her do what she wanted with his body.....for the time being,..... letting her have "control" .....at least until the time came that he would reclaim it and drive her over the brink. He felt his cock swell, and his balls tighten, as her breath whispered softly on his skin, and her tongue licked familiar places. He moaned softly as she touched his balls with her tongue, grasping his stiff cock in her hands. She nuzzled them with her nose, breathing in the scent of him...that she loved, and then sucking gently. She stroked his cock slowly, feeling it slicken with precum, and she licked the tip, tasting. UMMMMM.

Shuddering, he growled, "No more!" as he helped her to her feet and he sat in the chair. He pulled her to him, and feasted on her pussy as she moaned and pulled at his head, wanting him deeper. Within minutes, he spread her legs and had her straddling his hips.

Doc turned to face forward as he coated his cock with her dripping juices and she sank down slowly taking him inside her. She moaned as she felt him hit her cervix, and she trembled. He held onto her boobs, tugging the nipples just enough to make them ache, and it sent sparks straight to her pussy. She turned to face him and he saw the fire of raw passion in her eyes as she took him deep inside her again, moving faster. Pulling her tighter against him, he nursed at her boobs, licking and sucking, then gently biting. She whimpered, and he smiled. She began the age old movements and he held on as she lap danced.

She felt him jerk inside her and swell as he held her tight, pushing as deep as he could get. "I'm gonna cum, baby," he rasped against her neck, and she nodded, barely able to breathe. He exploded time after time as she trembled, cumming almost at the same time.

She leaned against him, breathing hard as she calmed. "You are incredible," she whispered, kissing his neck. "You're pretty incredible yourself, sweet lady," he grinned. "We do pretty damned good in a chair.....wanna see how we do in a bed?"

"Do you think we've forgotten how in a week's time?" she asked.

"Its like riding a bicycle," he laughed, "You never forget how to ride."

Food was completely forgotten until Doc walked in the kitchen the next morning and laughed.

"Honey," she called, "We forgot something last night."

"What?" he asked as he came into the kitchen.

"We forgot to eat," she laughed, putting her arms around him.

He kissed her lightly and teased, "You may have, but I had everything I wanted to eat!!!"

She cleaned the kitchen up while he showered and checked e-mail, then she walked in the bedroom and put her arms around his neck.

"What, babe?" he asked.

"Its nice outside, would you go for a walk in the woods with me?"

He turned to look at her and her eyes were dancing. "You vixen," he laughed. "What'd you have in mind?"

"Seducing you," she whispered, as he pulled her onto his lap, laughing.

"Thats what I figured," he said. "And what else?"

"Nothing," she said innocently.

"Right!!!" he laughed. "I know you better than THAT!"

"Give me a minute," he said, "and I'll be ready to go."

Doc hurriedly grabbed her tote bag and gathered things and was waiting in the kitchen.

When he saw the bag, he chuckled. "Are we moving to the woods?"

"Stop it, " she giggled, "You'll have fun!"

They walked through the woods, holding hands, talking, until they came to the clearing beside the creek. It was their special place. It was on his property, so no one else was there, and it was one of their favorite places.

She pulled the blanket out of the bag and spread it as they sat down. He lay with his head in her lap as she ran her fingers through his hair.

After a while, she said tentatively, "Hon, I have a question."

"Uh oh," he teased, "That always costs me money."

"No, I'm serious," she said.

"Ok," he answered, "I'm listening."

"Would you let me give you an enema out here?" she asked softly.

His eyes flew open and he looked at her. "What???" he exclaimed. "Are you losing it baby?"

She shrugged. "Ok, it was worth asking."

He wriggled, getting comfortable in her lap again and said, "Besides, we'd have to go all the way back to the house and come back. You didn't bring a bag."

She grinned and rummaging in her tote bag, produced a 2 qt closed top. Tapping him on the shoulder, she held it up for him to see.

He roared with laughter, and said, "Ok, you win. But if the water's cold, forget it."

She took the top off and he felt the water.....just the right temperature, so it must have been extremely hot when she fixed the bag to have not gotten cold.

He sighed, trying to get out of this. "Toilet paper?"

She held up a full roll with her other hand.

"I guess you brought a commode too?" he chuckled.

She grinned, saying nothing, but nodded to the bushes.

"Damn woman," he laughed, shaking his head. "The things I do for you!"

"Its because you love me, " she grinned.

Taking his pants off and his shorts, he replied. "I dunno if its cause I love you....or I'm just fucking crazy!!!!" He happened to think and looked up. "Lubricant?"

She put down the toilet paper and picked up a tube of K-Y.

He laid down on his left side, and sighed. "Ok, lets do it."

He was trying so hard to play it nonchalant, but inside he was shaking with anticipation and excitement. Somehow, she could come up with his fantasies, and fulfill them. This was one of them.....an outdoor enema. He just never expected it to be in broad daylight.

She skinned out of her shorts and shirt, and he realized she was wearing no panties. He had known she had no bra on....he could see that, but was surprised she had removed her panties.

She turned him on his back after hanging the bag and bleeding the tubing. She had bled it when she fixed the bag, but was taking no chances with putting air in him. He pulled his knees up and she laid down on her stomach to lick his balls and anus.

He laughed. "Cutting right to the chase, are ya?"

"Watch it big boy," she teased, "or you won't get any lube."

"I'll be good," he chuckled as she rimmed his ass with her tongue then lubed the outside, then sliding her finger inside his rectum. She touched his prostate and he groaned softly. She set his feet on the blanket as she added another finger and fucked him gently.

In minutes, he was rocking his hips and groaning as she removed her fingers and slid the flexi nozzle in. He groaned as the whole 8 inches moved deep into his bowels, and she heard him gasp as she opened the clamp. The water filled him as she sucked his cock, bringing him to the edge, then backing off. As the bag gurgled, she heard him groan.

She let him up and when he was in their "bathroom" she removed the nozzle as he exploded. She stroked him until he was shooting all over her and the ground and himself. and he barely had to touch her clit to make her cum. Just hearing the expulsions from him was all that it took.

After he was finished, they rested for a while on the blanket, before dressing.

"That was incredible," he said, leaning over to kiss her. "Thank you."

Smiling, she replied. "You're welcome."

Guess this makes us official now? he asked.

"Guess so, " she nodded. "Official what, though?"

Friends and lovers," he replied. "Couples have sex, lovers have enemas and sex."

"Only if they are kinky like us," she grinned, kissing him.