Friends: Cookies & Porn

Story Info
Reasons to hang out at Monica & Rachel's place.
7.3k words
4.51
148.4k
25

Part 8 of the 36 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers

Friends: Deleted Scenes - Cookies and Porn

Joey was enjoying his and Chandler's "new" apartment, having won a bet for Monica and Rachel's place. Ross and Phoebe were with him and Rachel was raving about some guy she met named Joshua. As she paused, Phoebe noticed a scent wafting in from the hall.

"Ooh, what do I smell?"

"I don't know," Joey replied, "it smells good."

Joey walked over to the door and opened it to investigate the yummy smell. Monica was standing in the doorway of their apartment with a plate of fresh cookies in her hand. She was holding a small fan and blowing the aroma across the hall. She quickly put the fan down, when she saw Joey and the others.

"Fresh cookies! Hot from the oven!" she smiled. "Please, have some!" Monica encouraged as they walked in the door.

"Oh, yumm!" Ross said, with the avid agreement of the others.

"Yeah, I've just been fiddling around in here making delicious treats for everyone."

Joey went to the kitchen counter, cookie in hand. "Wow! The new Playboy!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's just something I picked up," Monica said, acting like it was no big deal.

"Cookies and porn, you're the best mom ever!!" Ross teased his sister. She laughed. He grabbed a couple more cookies and started for the door. "Well, I'll see you all later."

"Wait! Wait! This isn't take-out!" Monica protested.

"But I've got to go pick up Ben. And the whole idea of looking at porn with my little sister... not so hot," he said as he left.

"It could be, ya know," Monica said, dejectedly to herself.

Phoebe got up to leave too. "Well, I hate to eat and run, but..."

Monica quickly stopped her. "No, wait, please don't go!" Her look brightened. "I've got porn for you too!"

"Really?" Phoebe asked, intrigued.

"Sure, sure, it's over there on the coffee table."

Phoebe and Rachel sat down on the couch. Joey was already sitting in the chair, thumbing through the Playboy. The girls looked at a small stack of magazines. The new Playgirl was on top.

"Ooo, yummy," Phoebe commented as she opened the pages.

"WOW! Look at the muscles on that guy," Rachel said.

"Um, HELLO!? You're looking at his muscles. Just look at the size of his dick!"

"Mmm, yeah...," Rachel relished, "I bet Joshua is that big."

Rachel had been lusting all day about a guy that became a customer of hers in Personal Shopping at Bloomingdales. She would have fucked him right there in the changing room, if she could have gotten away with it.

Monica stood in the kitchen smiling. She enjoying having people in their apartment, and being the hostess. She looked around the room at her friends, enjoying her cookies and porn.

"No need to stay in the kitchen," she said quietly, as she closed the apartment door.

Monica walked into the living room and knelt next to Joey's knees. She dangled her arm across his lap. As he held the magazine, she pushed it to the side, so she could look at it with him.

"Wow, Monica, I didn't know you like Playboy," Joey smiled.

Monica felt a bit embarrassed. "Well, it's not like I read it ALL the time. But the women in here are really pretty." She turned to a pictorial. "Wow, like her! DAMN!"

"Yeah, she is," Joey agreed. He flipped the page.

"I have some lingerie like that," Monica said, then caught herself, remembering that she was talking with Joey, and not Rachel.

"Oh yeah?" he smiled at the thought.

"Um, well... yeah... but I sure don't look like THAT in it," she said gesturing to the magazine.

"Oh, Mon, you could totally pose for Playboy."

"Really?" she asked, shyly.

"Hell, yeah! With your body? I'd look at ya!"

Monica smiled and thanked him, knowing that this really meant that Joey would gladly jack off to pictures of her. But she certainly wasn't offended at his complement. In fact, she was a little turned on that she could be a lust object for him.

As they looked at the models, Monica made several comments that were quite teasing to Joey.

"Oh, I love her hair..." and... "Nice tits. I bet she gets a lot of action... " and... "Is that a wedding ring? Now THAT'S hot!"

Monica noticed Joey's crotch swelling. She discretely placed her hand on it, pretending not to notice the bump, or Joey's look of surprise.

When she knew he was looking at the magazine again, Monica began rubbing his bulge, almost imperceptibly. Her motions gradually became more obvious, and they made eye-contact for a moment. She flipped to yet another beautiful woman.

"Just look at the ass on her," Monica said, drawing his eyes back to the picture.

Joey couldn't believe it. He'd never imagined that he and Monica would be looking at porn together, much less that she would be touching him like this.

Within moments, Joey felt his zipper going down. Still looking at the magazine, Monica was undoing his jeans!

"Omigod..." he thought, finding himself uncertain of what to do.

Her fingers pulled down his waistband, and hooked under his cock, bringing it upright. Monica slowly stroked him as he found the feature pictorial. The playmate was a blonde bombshell with long shapely legs in black stockings.

"Mmm, wouldn't ya like to have HER legs wrapped around you?" Monica said. Then seeing Joey's shocked look, she said quickly, "I mean, wrapped around you, Joey... not me."

Monica wasn't ready yet for him to know that she sometimes had sex with women. Yet, as he looked back at the model, Monica cleared her throat and said under her breath, "But maybe me..."

Rachel and Phoebe's attention was solely on the magazine in front of them. They had overheard Monica and Joey talking, but neither had noticed what she was doing to him. A page turned and the new guy was particularly enticing to Rachel.

"Oh wow!' she smiled as she pulled the magazine off the stack toward her.

This revealed the next magazine in the short stack of porn. It was the new issue of Hustler.

"Now, that's what I'm talkin' about," Phoebe commented, as she opened it.

Rachel was preoccupied with the pictures of the naked man in Playgirl. She was caressing her calf, while she imagined him doing it, gliding her fingertips over her knee, and partway up the inside of her thigh. She felt the softness of her nylons, and knew she was getting wet. Rachel debated whether she should go quietly to her room and masturbate, but then she saw that Monica was giving Joey a full-on hand job. And Rachel saw that Phoebe wasn't holding back from doing what she wanted either.

"Well, I guess everyone stays," she thought, smiling and looking back at her paper-man.

As they looked at the beautiful women in the magazine, Monica glanced over at the dick in her hand. A small wet spot had oozed out of the little slit. She quickly leaned in and licked it off with the tip of her tongue.

Joey's focus was immediately drawn away from the pictures. He had almost a frightened look on his face. He looked over at Phoebe and Rachel, wondering if they saw that. Thankfully, both were "busy" with their porn.

Rachel was sitting with her knees slightly apart, unknowingly giving Joey a glimpse up her skirt. He couldn't see very much though, since a shadow was hiding "the good stuff." But she was gently sucking on her finger as she enjoyed her lustful thoughts. "Mmm, sexy," he thought.

Phoebe was much further along, as she read her dirty magazine on the couch beside Rachel. Her loose black pants were already down below her knees. She had pulled her panties to the side and was rubbing her clit.

His gaze lingered on Phoebe for a moment, then he slowly looked back at Monica. As her lips floated close to his cock, her eyes looked up at him. She looked down, almost shyly, as her mouth covered his head.

Monica slowly dragged her lips over his flesh... and off, as she finished with a kiss. Then without looking at him a second time, she opened her mouth and took in much more of him.

Slowly and quietly, she slid her lips up and down his shaft, glancing up a couple times to see if he was enjoying it. His look said it all. Her eyes smiled at him as she gave Joey's cock a couple more good sucks.

Monica draped herself across his lap, stroking his dick. She brought her face as close to his as she could, but bashfully looked at his chest.

"Cookies, porn, and oral sex... Think you wanna hang out more at Monica's?" she asked.

"Hell, yeah!"

She smiled, and crawled around his leg, kneeling upright between his knees. Monica peeked over at Phoebe and Rachel. Left to their own devices, they certainly weren't watching her and Joey. She looked down at the floor, wondering how far to take this. Then with a look of decision, she began pulling up her shirt.

Monica was wearing a long-sleeve medium brown top with an embroidered tan pattern across the front. It was tight fitting, as most of her clothes were those days, and it hugged her full breasts and her slim torso and arms.

She eased it farther up her stomach. With crossed arms, Monica slightly stretched it out to take it past her tits, and then over her head.

As her arms raised up, Joey saw the wonderful lift to her breasts. She brought her arms down, and pulled the sleeves off, hands out in front of her. He saw how her breasts pushed together, enhancing her cleavage.

Monica saw him gawking and she smiled. She ran her fingers through her cropped black hair to straighten it, then reached around back to the clasp on her brown bra. Joey watched intently as his friend bared her breasts, just for him.

"Way better than a Playboy," he muttered, abandoning the magazine to the side.

Monica laughed as she dropped her bra on the floor.

"You can touch 'em, if ya want," she said demurely.

Joey reached out and cupped one, then leaning forward, he took the other. As Monica watched his hands, Joey gently massaged her breasts.

"Mmm, yeah, Joey," she whispered.

He rubbed his thumb across her nipple, bringing it to a peak.

"Way better than a Playboy," he whispered again.

With determination, Monica pushed him back into the chair. She leaned in and held Joey's dick straight up, in both hands.

Looking at him, she ran the flat of her tongue all the way up from the base of his shaft, then brought her mouth over the top and lustily sucked. Soon, she was panting heavily through her nose.

"Ohhh, Mon," he groaned.

Monica pushed her lips back down his cock, as far as her full mouth would allow. With a long... hard... suck, she pulled her lips slowly up his shaft and off the top with a pop. As she caught her breath, Monica watched her hand jack him rapidly.

"Hey, Monica, how come Joey gets to have all the fun? A good hostess shouldn't ignore her other guests, y'know," Phoebe said loudly.

Panicked, Monica quickly looked at her, then Joey. She wondered if he had understood Phoebe's meaning. Monica enjoyed being with both her girlfriends, but none of the guys knew about them. She wondered if they were ready to know, and if Joey was really the best one to find out first.

"He's gonna find out eventually," Rachel added.

"You're right," Monica said softly, then repeated it more firmly, "you're right."

She got up and walked the short distance around the coffee table to stand in front of Phoebe. Monica reached out and held Phoebe's cheek in her hand. Then, resting her knee on the cushion between the blonde's thighs, Monica leaned down and kissed her.

"Omigod!" Joey said, pointing to them.

"Wait, Rach," Phoebe began as her friend got up from the couch.

Monica interrupted her. "Pheebs, I can have her whenever I want... but you're not here that often... not for THAT, at least," she smiled.

"Yeah, she's right," Rachel agreed, offhandedly. She walked sultrily over to Joey. "Besides, I've had a hankerin' all day for a nice piece of man-meat."

"OMIGOD!" Joey exclaimed again as he saw Monica and Phoebe start making out.

"It's not a big deal, Joey," Rachel said, leaning over, placing her fingers on the side of his chin and turning his gaze to her own. He nodded, captivated by her sexy smile.

"I see Monica's got you ready for me," she teased, "but maybe we should start slow. I want you to enjoy me, too."

Monica knelt on the couch between Phoebe's open legs. The girls were necking wildly. Phoebe was caressing Monica's bare breasts. She grabbed Monica's back and, pulling her raven-haired partner toward her, she took a breast in her mouth.

"Oh, Pheebs," Monica encouraged softly.

Phoebe gently suckled her nipple. Monica ran her hands through long blonde hair, enjoying her friend's lips and tongue. She wished they had done this when they were roommates.

Phoebe licked all around the firm pink disk, feeling Monica's soft skin on her tongue. Then Phoebe's head moved and gave similar attention to its twin.

She barely noticed Phoebe's hand caressing her butt. Monica's attention was fixed on Phoebe's mouth. She loved watching a woman, usually Rachel, lick her breasts.

"Do, do you want me to do that for you?' Monica asked quietly.

"That... and more," her friend smiled.

"Then let's get you undressed," Monica said, with an aroused seriousness.

She unbuttoned Phoebe's flowing shirt and helped her off with it. The bra was soon gone too, and was replaced by Monica's hands. Still kneeling close to Phoebe, she hunched down and began licking the valley between her tits. Her tongue trailed to one, and danced circles around her nipple.

"Do you lick Rachel's tits a lot?" Phoebe asked, enticingly.

Monica grinned to herself. "Some nights, we get together. Either my room or hers."

Phoebe looked over at their friend whispering something to Joey. Her cute round bottom looked perfect in her short skirt.

"Ooo, I'd sure like to lick her ass," Phoebe commented.

Monica glanced over her shoulder at her roommate, then smiled back at Phoebe.

"Yeah? You wanna go do that now?"

"No... but sometime... For now, how about you show me how a good hostess serves her guests?"

"How 'bout I just do that?" Monica answered as she pulled down Phoebe's panties.

-----

As Rachel stood in front of him, leaning forward, Joey's eyes drifted from her face to take a peek down her shirt.

"Like what you see?' she asked, smiling.

"Uhh," Joey responded, with a feeling of being caught.

"Well, let's just make sure you get a good look at the whole package. And, um, why don't you show me... how much you like what you see..."

To emphasize this, Rachel tugged at his pants, and they both pulled them down to his feet.

Rachel stood confidently in front of him, hands on her hips, her feet shoulder-width apart. She was wearing a white long sleeve shirt with thin blue pinstripes. It was quite snug across her chest. Her nipples raise the surface of the cloth.

Her small breasts filled and strained against the fabric, making horizontal creases between them. This was accentuated by the fact that the button between her breasts was the highest one done.

Joey's gaze wandered lower.

Rachel's tight-fitting black skirt had a high waist, though it barely came to the middle of her thighs. Her legs were wrapped in jet-black nylons. Three and a half-inch heels gave them a stunning curve. Very professional, very sexy, and very erotic.

"I saw you trying to look up my skirt," she said, mischievously. "Did you see anything?"

"No... well, not enough," Joey replied, trying to act nonchalant.

"So you don't know what I'm wearing under here," she taunted, as she took his hand and ran his fingers up and down the center panel of her skirt. He felt the fabric give, as he pressed toward the open space between her thighs.

"Am I wearing pantyhose? Thigh-highs? Stockings and a garter belt? Panties... or not?"

"I don't know, but I sure want to find out!" he said, now barely able to contain his excitement. He stroked himself vigorously as he looked Rachel up and down.

"Oh ya do, do ya?" she smiled. "So you want me to lift up my tight... skirt?"

Rachel eased the fabric up her graceful hips as she spoke. Joey followed the hem with his eyes, as Rachel revealed more of her sexy legs to him. The skirt crept upward.

"Thigh-highs," she said, as if to confirm his sight of the lace top ringing each leg.

A few moments later, Joey was treated to the sight of Rachel's trimmed light brown snatch.

"Hmm," she said innocently, "now where did my underwear go?"

Joey's eyebrows raised and Rachel knew she'd hooked him. "Now to reel him in," she thought.

"I remember I was wearing panties when I went to work this morning... oh, that's right... after Joshua left, I was sooo horny..."

Rachel moved closer to him.

"...that I sneaked into one of the change rooms at Bloomingdales..."

She straddled him in the chair, skirt bunched up around her waist.

"...and I took off my panties..."

Rachel looked into his eyes and continued, though whispering now.

"...and I sat down... and I started touching myself... thinking about Joshua..."

She settled her wet cunt against the bottom of his shaft, pushing his dick into his abdomen.

"People walked by a couple times. But, but I didn't care..."

Rachel began rocking her hips forward and back, rubbing herself against him. Her pussy was so hot.

"...I just needed to cum... I tell ya, Joey... if you had been there? I would have let you fuck me... right then and there... Would you have done that for me, Joey? If I asked you real nice? Would you have fucked me and made me cum?"

"Hell, yeah!" he groaned, caressing Rachel's ass, thighs and calves. He grabbed the heels of her shoes, and pulled her knees to the back of the chair, bringing her pussy lips tighter against him.

"Will you do that now? Will you let me fuck you? Will you let me screw myself on your big thick cock? While I fantasize about Joshua?"

Her lips were brushing against his, and she was teasing him with near-kisses. He had never been used like this before, but the thought of it was incredibly hot.

"Tell ya what, don't think of it as me and you having sex. Think of it as... me masturbating you with my pussy. Just two friends... getting each other off... that's all. And if you'd like... you can watch Monica and Phoebe while we do it."

She turned his head to face the others. As she spoke, she breathed barely a whisper into his ear, while he took in the sight of Monica licking Phoebe's breasts.

"What could be better than that, Joe? Getting fucked by a sexy... desirable... woman... while you watch live girl-on-girl porn? It's your fantasy come true, Joey... isn't it?"

"Well, one of them," he admitted as she finally kissed him.

-----

By now, black pants were laying across the arm of the couch. And with Phoebe's panties still hanging from her fingers, Monica knelt on the floor.

Phoebe scooted her butt forward, and leaned back into the couch, giving Monica easier access to her pussy. She caressed Monica's face as fingertips glided back and forth inside her thighs. Monica's hand moved up to Phoebe's breast, gently squeezing it. Then it went further up, to slide across her lower lip, as though Monica were touching a rare jewel.

Phoebe opened the front of Monica's pants. She slid Monica's fingers down inside her own thong. She squirmed around a bit, to make room for her hand in her jeans.

She easily found her wet spot, and pulsed her digit against her clit. Monica took in a quick, soft breath as she touched herself.

Phoebe smiled and kissed her. As she did this, she pushed her middle finger into her own box.

"Push it in," she said softly.

Monica followed her lead, and moaned quietly as they both masturbated, looking into each other's eyes.

"You're so beautiful, Monica," Phoebe whispered.

Monica smiled, "Thank you. I think you're beautiful, too. I want to do all this for you, Phoebe."

Phoebe smiled back. Then she pulled her finger out, and placed the wet digit at her partner's lips. Monica licked and sucked it, getting a taste of her friend, as Phoebe stared at her.

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers