Friends Give In

Story Info
Childhood friends give in to the attraction.
2.3k words
4.2
19.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia sat on her porch and stared blankly at the road willing him to come to her. Ryan, the man that she never wanted to want, but can't seem to help herself she thought. She could look back at her life and wonder when this all started and why things never seem to work out the way you want them to. She often wondered if her entire life had been leading up to this. Sometimes she wished she could stop it, but things always seem to spin out of control when he was around.

She thought back to their childhood and how they used to play and run around and things like that never occurred to either of them. She thought about the time her grandmother asked her is she wanted to marry him one day. She could laugh now as she sat in her grandmother's house about how she said "Ugh no! Why would I want to do that?" The truth was she wanted him and if she sat back and admitted it to herself she'd always wanted him, she never thought that he would want her.

She thought about the years that they were in different schools and were weekend friends, then how they kind of went their separate ways for awhile. Now they were back to being close friends....but not too close.

She got up and went into the house and was sitting typing an e-mail when her doorbell rang and he walked in the house. She cast her eyes to the ceiling and looked at him. "So, Mia, who's your boyfriend?" She looked at him like he had lost his mind because clearly he had.

"What are you talking about?" she asked

"Who is he?"

"Uhm, I don't have one. Hello, where have you been?"

She stood up and followed him as he walked through her house and into her bedroom. She grabbed him by the shirt. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Looking around." He said as she looked into his eyes.

"What are you looking for in here?" she wanted to know "Because until you actually admit that you want something from me I don't think it's your business." She told him as she stood toe to toe with him. She wanted to cry, but damn it she would not let him see her weak. It wasn't fair the way he continued to come and act like he owned her and she should report to him when he swore he didn't want a "relationship". One she wasn't asking him to have, she wondered if he realized how stupid all this was and if knew that he sounded like they were already in a relationship. She sighed, tired of all the drama. He was still looking at her and she still had a handful of his shirt. She dropped her eyes and her hand and turned to walk away.

"Where are you going?" he wanted to know.

"Away from idiots who act like jealous lovers, but can't even bear to kiss me they're so freaked out"

"I'm not freaked out." He stated hotly.

She turned and looked him dead in the eyes. "Couldn't prove it by me" and started to walk away from him. He grabbed her arm and pulled her up against him.

"I can kiss you, like you haven't been kissed before."

"I somehow doubt that." She was almost shaking and thinking about how bitchy that sounded and not paying attention to what he was doing when his mouth connected with hers. She sucked in a breath and the last thing she thought about was maybe she was wrong. Her hands grabbed his shirt again and pulled him closer as his hands rested on her hips pulling her until she was right up against his body. His hand moved up her waist and slid under her shirt. He broke the kiss and stared down at her.

"Uh, so what now?" he asked her with his hand still under her shirt.

"You're kidding me right?" she grabbed his face and pulled him down to kiss her again. Her tongue slid over his lips and his hand moved up to cup her breast and she moved in closer to him pressing right up against him. He opened his mouth and slid his tongue into her mouth. His other hand moved up to cup her other breast rubbing her nipple through her bra. She moaned and pulled away and bit his lip.

"God, Mia" he groaned as she licked her way down his neck unbuttoning his shirt as she went. She combed her fingers through the hair on his chest touching him and licking him. He pulled away from her "Wait" he muttered.

"What should I wait for? You to change your mind again or for you to walk away from me...again?" she asked him as she mutinously ripped her shirt over her head, kicked off her shoes and stripped off her bra. She stood in front of him wearing nothing but her jeans and a pair of panties he couldn't see.

"How the hell could I walk away now?" he demanded. "I've been trying to be nice and do what's best, but you just won't let me will you?"

"Me? You're the one who chases me around here like some lovesick idiot. You wonder why everyone thinks we're already fucking. Because you made them think that! I've been good too long and I'm damn tired waiting and of you acting like you own me one minute and the next you can't wait to be rid of me. Or my personal favorite almost kissing me...twice then walking way from me and going home. You know I'm not asking you to love me, I'm not even asking you to date me I wouldn't mind screwing you though. Maybe that makes me a bad person, or a whore, but I just don't give a fuck anymore. I'm tired of playing games with you. Either you want me or you don't, but damn it, you will decide." And with that she shucked off her pants and underwear. She stood in front of him completely naked her hair flying around her face and looking like she was ready to hurt him.

"Damn it woman don't you realize that you're probably the only woman that I can't walk away from?" he shouted at her.

"Could've fooled me" She sneered

He made some indiscernible noise and grabbed her kissing her. She was naked and her body was soft against him. He slipped out of his shirt and she pushed him back towards her bed. He hit the edge and sat down, she knelt in front of him and pulled off his boots and socks..."Pants off now." She told him in a throaty voice. He stood and dropped his pants to the floor. "Well, I guess you weren't lying were you?"

"I told you I wasn't" he barely managed as she reached down and began to stroke his cock.

"Ryan...you have no idea how badly I want you" she told him as she moved her hand up and down over his shaft.

He pushed her away from him. "You have to stop." He told her "Or I'll never be able to make it through this."

"You don't have to make it sound like some sort of punishment." She told him.

"I didn't mean it like that. You always do that to me, you push every single button I have." He told her as he picked her up off the ground and dumped her onto her bed.

She looked up at him standing over her grinning like an idiot. "That wasn't very funny."

"I didn't mean for you to find it funny." He told her as he stuck his tongue out at her.

"Don't do that unless you're planning on using it this time." She told him sweetly.

He sat down next to her on the bed and stared into her eyes suddenly serious with her for once. "You have to promise me one thing Mia."

She looked at him quizzically. "What's that?"

"No matter what happens between us that we will stay friends. I don't want you to wind up hating me; I don't think I could take it if you weren't around."

She sighed and reached out and touched his face. "You know, you've done some pretty stupid shit to me over the years especially the last few months...if I don't hate you by now, I don't think us doing this will make me hate you either." And she leaned forward and gently kissed him. Sliding her lips over his, touching her tongue against his lips until he opened his mouth and slid his tongue into her mouth. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her right up against him. She moaned as she felt the hair on his chest rub against her nipples and she tried to move even closer against him. "God, Ryan you feel so good." She told him. She pushed him back onto the bed until he was lying flat. His hands were on her hips, running up and down his thumbs caressing the inside of her thighs. She leaned down and kissed him again, this time his hands moved up and cupped her breasts. She made a sound in the back of her throat as his rough thumbs brushed against her nipples. Her hands were moving restlessly over his chest and shoulders, just touching him everywhere she could. Her lips moved over his chest as she nipped at his body the whole way down. His hands slid into her hair as she licked his thigh and finally moved to take his hard, thick cock into her mouth. Her tongue slid over and around and he about came up off the bed when she made some sort of humming noise and he could feel it through his entire body. He was breathing hard and he was dangerously close to coming right there and embarrassing himself.

Finally, deciding he couldn't take it any longer he flipped her over onto her back, his hands moving up and down her body. He licked his way down her body, stopping at her nipple to suck on it, drawing it deep into his mouth rolling his tongue over its hard peak. While he did that his hand cruised lower and slid between her thighs. He rubbed his thumb over her clit, sliding his hand through her damp curls, until she started gasping. He slid his fingers deep inside her and she jerked against him trying to push them deeper inside. She moved against his hand, while he continued to suck on her nipples. He felt her start to contract around his fingers and he pulled out. She was gasping and trying to move against him, but he held her still.

"Ryan, you have no idea how close to the edge I am right here." She managed to get out. "Let me come and I swear I will give you an experience you won't forget."

He had the nerve to laugh. "I'm sure you will, but I intend to make you suffer"

"Bastard" she muttered under her breath.

He could feel how tightly her body was wound as he started at the top all over again, kissing his way down her body. He licked the inside of her thighs and tried to shift him closer. "Ryan, please." She asked, not caring that she sounded like she was begging.

He slid his tongue over her clit and her hips jerked up to meet him as he sucked at her. He licked all over her body and then slid his tongue into her moving it in and out in such a rhythmic motion she seriously though she was going to lose it right there. And then he stopped...again. She was panting; close to tears...she had never wanted someone this badly. "What do you want Mia?" he asked.

She moaned, "Oh Lord, I want you inside me so badly I can almost feel it right now and you're not even in there." He reached up and toyed with her nipple and was looking directly into her eyes as he thrust inside her. She gasped and arched against him. She could feel him moving deeper and harder inside her. His cock felt so good as it slid in and out of her. She kept up with his pace, her legs wrapped around his waist, her hands on him.

He felt her body so tight around his that he nearly came right then. She was so tight and so wet he thought he was going to lose his mind as he kept moving harder and faster and then she said "Harder" and he lost it right there. He couldn't control himself anymore. He felt her stiffen around him and he dimly heard her calling his name as he thrust deep one last time as she arched upward into him and he let go as he felt every last thing drain out of him.

He collapsed on top of her breathing just as hard as she was. His face buried in her hair, he nuzzled her shoulder. All he could think was that she was really soft and that he had been an idiot this whole time if this is what he had been missing.

She poked at him. "Hey are you still awake up there? Because you know you may look skinny, but you're kind of crushing me. Not that I mind, because that was so incredibly awesome. Although, maybe I shouldn't tell you that because your ego is already the size of Europe." She joked as he rolled them so she was on top of him. She leaned over and kissed him lightly. "See?" she told him "I can still be crazy Mia your friend who won't let you get away with anything. Doing this didn't make me suddenly a different person.

He looked at her and sure enough she looked like the same person she'd always been. "You were right" he told her. "Maybe I shouldn't think about this quite so much. Maybe we should just enjoy each other and take it for what it is right now?"

"That sounds like an excellent idea" she told him.