Friends: Monica & Rachel are Horny

Story Info
Rachel is horny - and soon Monica joins her.
1.7k words
4.13
66.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story involving the characters of 'Friends'

*

Rachel sat in the living room of hers and Monica's apartment. On a whim, she'd flicked on the porn channel, largely because there was nothing else on, but also because she knew Monica was on a date. The fact that Monica was going to be getting sex, and that she'd be missing out on it was deeply troubling.

On the screen, an enthusiastic young blonde was giving head to a burly looking hairy man. It wasn't the best porn Rachel had ever seen, but nevertheless she found herself becoming wet below her tight woman's briefs. This was all she was wearing except for an even tighter fitting tank top. She figured that if she was going to be alone, she might as well dress in a relaxed fashion.

As the girl on the screen reached her hand into her panties, and began to moan into the burly man's cock, Rachel followed suit and began exploring below her skimpy pink shorts.

She moaned dramatically and tilted her head backwards, with pleasure. Out of the corner of her eye, to her shock, she saw a figure. The apartment block lay opposite another, from which you can see into all of the rooms. And to her disgust, she noticed their usual sight of the ugly naked guy. Only this time he'd seen her too. He had a raging hard-on and was stroking it ferociously whilst watching her masturbate. Her seeing him only seemed to make him more enthusiastic - clearly he couldn't see the look of anger on her face.

In her disgust, she retreated to her room, flustered. She made a display of it for some reason, as though her hatred might make him feel bad. Somehow she knew that he had plenty of ammunition to finish himself off anyway. The melodrama of it all probably made it look like she'd already came, and rather enthusiastically too.

"Lucky he didn't have a camera," she said aloud.

As she lay down on her bed, she couldn't deny that she'd become even wetter as a consequence of the experience. It had actually made her horny!

Her hand plunged once more into her panties to abate the throbbing she was experiencing. She found that she actually couldn't get the image of his cock out of her head. It had been quite a big one.

"At least 7 inches", she reflected lustily.

She wondered how she'd never noticed that before.

"He's never been horny before, I guess," she surmised.

Then a crash and footsteps sounded from the hallway. Before Rachel could even remove her hand, Monica had burst into her room, with her hands over her eyes, sobbing.

In a panic she withdrew her hand, realising that there was nothing she could do about the wet patch on her panties or her hard nipples. Monica removed her hands to reveal red eyes. Her shirt was only half on, over her shoulder, as though she'd thrown it on in a hurry. She was wearing no bra either.

"What's wrong?" Rachel asked.

"It was Tony," Monica replied.

Rachel extended her arms, "come here'" she said. Monica joined her on the bed, and hugged her whilst sniffling onto her shoulder.

"There there," said Rachel. "Come on, tell me what happened"

"We were," Monica paused. "We were having sex and he-"

"What. What did he do?"

"He just finished," Monica said. "Left me and said I had to go"

"What a bastard"

"I know. He said he had work or something. I didn't even get to...you know. I begged but he wouldn't"

"What?"

"Make me... finish"

"Oh I see"

Rachel shuffled uncomfortably. The closeness seemed to be making her even more horny - she was horny enough that it didn't even seem to matter who it was that was close. Hell, even ugly naked guy had turned her on.

She resumed hugging Monica, hoping she wouldn't notice. But then events changed somewhat. She noticed a gentle rocking had begun. By chance, Rachel's leg had been under where Monica had dropped. And Monica was rocking on top of this loose appendage. She was humping her leg!

There was a slight groaning noise beginning to emanate from her, after a while. Rachel felt so sorry for her, she just resolved to let her get on with it.

"There there," she repeated. patting her hair, and then stroking it slowly. Monica continued to sob between satisfied groans.

This seemed to help, as Monica continued with a renewed vigour. The only trouble now seemed to be that Rachel wanted desperately to satisfy herself too, but hardly knew how.

Between sniffles, Monica was groaning openly. Her jeans looked fairly thick, but Rachel's bare leg seemed to be satisfying her nicely. Through the fabric, she could feel Monica's wetness on her leg. What a turn on! Monica fucking her juices onto her skin.

"Oh Rachel," she moaned. "Thank you Rachel"

She just continued to stroke her hair in response, trying to ignore her increasingly wetting pussy, coupled with her burning desire.

Before long, Monica's breathing became severe. Her groaning was loud. The bed was actually rocking steadily to Monica's thrusts.

"Ooooh Rachel," she groaned. "I'm going to cum. Thank you so much"

The continued thanks was odd, but Rachel supposed it was even more awkward for Monica than it was for her. It must be embarrassing to be so horny that you actually find yourself humping your best friends leg, just because it's there.

In an instant, Monica's body stiffened. Some sort of bizarre instinct meant both her hands grasped out, finding her breasts. And pleasure, as well as relief washed over her. She actually screamed with delight (loud enough that ugly naked guy probably got a second wind).

Rachel sat in awe of this beautiful woman groaning, grasping her tits in delight whilst her pussy throbbed onto her leg. God she was horny.

As she settled, she sheepishly relinquished her tits, embarrassed at the display of orgasmic delight, and slumped onto the bed beside her, exhausted. She panted heavily from her work out.

Rachel leant over and began stroking her hair again.

"I'm so sorry," Monica said after a while. "It's just that I-"

"It's fine," Rachel smiled. "I understand"

Monica smiled sheepishly. "Thanks"

The smile then evaporated as she looked at Rachel for the first time. She noticed the wetspot. As her mind clicked into gear, she recalled the positioning of Rachel as she'd burst into the room. That she was lying alone with no TV on. And with a wet pussy, and skimpy clothing. She even thought she might have seen her snapping her hands away too. The wetness could be explained by her display (had she made her best friend horny?) but not that frantic movement.

"Were you?..." she asked, probingly.

Rachel looked down, and a panic look came over her.

"Erm...yes"

"I'm so sorry," Monica said. "I interrupted-"

"It's fine, really"

Monica paused.

"Do you...do you want me to?..."

Rachel was surprised. She had an idea what she might be going to say. Is that what she was going to say? Is she going to suggest what I think she's going to suggest?

"I mean..." Monica continued. "I can help you out if you like? You're all wet down there and..."

"I guess so," Rachel said nervously. Behind this nervousness lay a deep and profound longing. She wanted Monica, her best friend, to fuck her so bad.

Monica smiled. "Lie back," she said. "I owe you, after all"

Rachel obliged. Monica crawled around to her feet to begin the assault. She'd never been with a girl before, but she had an idea of what it was she was supposed to do.

Rachel lay ahead, skimpy clothing hiding smooth skin, and deliciousness within. Monica had never quite seen her friend this way before. She wanted her. Badly. She wanted to rip off her clothes to explore the naked flesh. To see her writhe in orgasmic delight. Her glorious smooth and refined legs promised so much.

She moved up Rachel's body, to her panties. She hesitated, and then decided to keep climbing.

"Lets get rid of this," she said, indicating to Rachel's shirt.

"My shirt?"

"Sure. I'm going to do this properly!"

She laughed nervously, realising that this wasn't just going to be a quick fingering affair. Not that she'd argue with any method Monica saw fit to employ. Rachel was horny enough that she would settle for a leg to hump too.

She removed the shirt, to reveal her small, pert tits. Monica smiled and leaned towards them hungrily. She took one nipple in her mouth and began to gently lick across it's surface. Rachel's back arced and she began to moan. She wash't expecting the full treatment, but she was sure as hell pleased to be getting it. After a minute Monica switched breasts, and then decided to tackle the main point of focus.

She began licking down Rachel's taut stomach, down to her naval, and then continued still further down. Eventually she reached cloth. She lowered it to reveal a shaved, and very damp pussy. Rachel had blushed, but Monica hadn't noticed. She went straight for the jugular, thrusting her tongue inside to provoke a short yelp of delight from Rachel.

She plunged her tongue deep at first, eliciting moans and groan from Rachel, and then she decided to tackle her clit. She figured that Rachel wouldn't last much longer.

Her tongue wrapped around the bulging clit, and Rachel screeched slightly, before reaching for her tits and rubbing her nipples.

"I'm going to cum Monica. I'm going to cum. You're so good at that!"

Monica reached down her panties, as she began to feel a burning. She massaged her own clit whilst licking Rachel's fervently.

Rachel saw this action, and found herself groaning even stronger still. And then it happened, her back arced once more, and a rushing pleasure overcame her. Tingling developed over her whole body as she stroked her nipples and she screamed aloud.

"Oooooh yes! Fuck me Monica, fuck me!"

They simultaneously exploded with contained gratification, and slumped exhaustedly onto each other, panting heavily onto sticky skin. After a moment they both turned to look at each other, the same thought ran through both of their heads.

"Don't tell Joey," they said in unison, before bursting into a lasting fit of giggles. This had become a rather different friendship.