Friends: Phoebe's Bitches

Story Info
Disagreement over a man leads to sexy role-play.
7.3k words
4.68
118.7k
15

Part 25 of the 36 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
298 Followers

Friends: Deleted Scenes - Phoebe's Bitches

Monica and Rachel had been arguing over Rachel's date with Jean-Claude van Damme. They had seen him on a movie set filming in New York. Monica wanted to ask him out, but was too shy. When Rachel did the asking for her, Jean-Claude ended up taking Rachel on a date, instead. Even though she gave her hesitant consent, Monica felt betrayed. She now sat on the couch, and Rachel sat on the opposite end of the coffee table. Both were stewing in their anger. Since the roommates were getting nowhere, Phoebe decided to intervene.

"OK, Rachel, why don't you start talking first," Phoebe said.

"Alright," she began, still unwilling to face Monica. "I feel that this is totally unjustified." Hearing this, Monica started making faces behind Rachel's back. "She gave me the green light, I did nothing but... Do you think I can't see you in the TV set?"

Phoebe intervened. "Alright Monica, if there is something that you would like to share..."

"Ya know, you had no right to go out with him." The words burst out.

"That is the most ridiculous..." Rachel began to object.

"You sold me out," Monica went on.

"I did not sell you out," her roommate tried to explain.

Monica interrupted her. "Yes you did. Absolutely." By now, both girls were standing, facing each other, once again arguing.

"Would you let me talk?!" Rachel said, and flicked Monica on the forehead with her finger.

Monica tried to control her outrage. "Did you just flick me?"

Rachel started to calmly explain her behavior. "OK, well, you wouldn't let me finish and I was jus-" Her words were cut off as Monica flicked her back. "Ow. That hurt," she said, returning the pain.

At this point, both girls were using semi-painful flicks to emphasize their words.

"Quit FLICKING," Monica demanded.

"Ow! YOU stop flicking,"

"You FLICKED me FIRST."

They gave each other a couple more flicks, but quickly they were delivering more-than-playful slaps to each other's arms and hips. Rachel tried to get away, but Monica caught her on the couch and pulled her down to the floor. Standing over her, she yanked off Rachel's white sock and began flailing her with it. Seeing the minimal effect, Monica dropped onto the cute brunette and the two began to wrestle. Rachel wrapped her legs around her roommate's waist, as Monica lay on top of her. Monica was clearly the stronger of the two girls, though Rachel pushed back; however neither girl was doing much other than grabbing and struggling.

The whole time Phoebe was trying to calm them, shouting "Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts!" But eventually, she became fed up with the fighting.

"OK, now I'm gonna kick some ass," she yelled.

She reached down to the wrestling bodies and caught each woman by an ear. "Ow. Ow. Ow," they said, nearly in unison, as Phoebe forcefully separated them. One girl knelt on either side of her, as she stood above them.

"Alright, now, I will let go if you both stop," she scolded.

Rachel asked her roommate. "Oh, what do you... you want me to stop seeing him, is that what you want?"

"Uh-huh," Monica replied, trying not to focus on the pain in her earlobe.

"You want me to just call him up and tell him that you're seeing him instead? That's what you want?"

"OK."

"Oh, that's what you want," Rachel said, venomously.

"Yes," was the firm reply.

"Fine," Rachel agreed, sounding very much like a sore loser.

"Fine," Monica snapped back.

'There we go," Phoebe smiled as she released the girls' ears, and caressed their heads. "You know what? If we were in prison, you guys would be, like, my bitches."

Rachel and Monica gave her questioning and somewhat resentful looks as they each rubbed their sore ear.

"Hey! Ooo, ooo, yeah," Phoebe said excitedly, "you guys should SO be my bitches!"

"What!?!" Rachel replied, not even trying to hide her irritation.

"No, like, we pretend like we're in prison and you, well, you just do whatever I say. Ooo, yeah, it'll be fun!! Yeah, haven't you ever wanted to, like, be with a woman, and all?"

"NO!" Monica scoffed, a little too adamantly to be believable, especially when she added, "Never! It... it hasn't even entered my mind..."

Rachel cleared her throat. "Um, yeah, Pheebs, I don't think I could really get into..."

Phoebe towered over her, as Rachel knelt on the floor. She interrupted her. "That's a nice shirt, you have there."

Rachel looked down at her white cotton T-shirt. It had very short sleeves, a wide feminine neck-line, and in the middle, there was a design of a royal crown. "Oh, well, I got it at..." she began cheerfully, before Phoebe cut her off again.

"I didn't ask where you got it... BITCH!" Rachel looked at her, shocked, mouth wide open, as Phoebe continued her tirade. "I bet with that crown on your shirt, you think you're a little princess, huh?"

Rachel tried to stammer a reply. Phoebe bent over and directed Rachel's face upward to meet her gaze.

"Well, you're not! You're just a little whore bitch. You're MY little whore bitch."

Rachel had tears in her eyes as she looked over at her roommate for help. Monica simply knelt there, not wanting to draw attention to herself, and wondering if Phoebe had finally lost her mind.

Suddenly Phoebe changed her tone, "I'm just playing, Rach. I don't mean any of that."

Rachel's look of fear turned to confusion, then relief.

"What's your name, bitch?" Phoebe asked, in character.

Fidgeting, she replied, "Um... my, my name is Rachel Green." She was uncertain that she wanted to participate, but was also unwilling to be the object of Phoebe's wrath, if she didn't.

Phoebe grabbed her chin, somewhat roughly, and planted a firm kiss on her lips. Then she strutted over to Monica as Rachel touched her mouth, trying to figure out what just happened.

"And what's your name, um... other bitch?"

"It's, uh, it's Monica... Monica Geller," she stammered, looking down at the floor and trying to figure out how to get out of this.

Phoebe grabbed a handful of Monica's black hair and jerked her head back, pausing to look in her eyes before kissing her.

Then Phoebe continued, "As of right now, you both are my bitches. I own you in here... and you will do whatever I want. Ok, Rachel, you are my Bitch #1, and Monica, you are my Bitch #2."

"Hey! How come she gets to be Bitch #1?" Monica protested, ever wanting to be first.

"Because I said so, that's why!"

Rachel stuck out her tongue at Monica, still irritated at having to give up dating Jean-Claude. Phoebe saw this.

"Okay, the first rule is, 'Don't show it unless you want to share it.' C'mere, Bitch One."

Phoebe took Rachel by the ear, though more gently than before, and pulled her, crawling, across to Monica. The roommates knelt facing each other.

"All right, Bitch One, you showed her your tongue, now share your tongue. Come on, stick it out."

Rachel hesitantly complied, and Phoebe pushed Monica's face inward.

"Take her tongue in your mouth."

Monica and Rachel looked at each other, apprehensively. Neither was wanting to let on that she was secretly enjoying Phoebe's directions. Monica opened her mouth slightly, and tentatively covered the tip. She went further and kissed her roommate's mouth, then slid her lips off Rachel's tongue.

"Good, that's it. Now do it again."

Monica glanced up at Phoebe, before repeating the action, but this time with a bit more eagerness. Rachel closed her eyes, then responded to her friend's kisses. She and Monica soon liplocked, as their tongues passionately intertwined, first in Monica's mouth, then in Rachel's.

"Yes, very nice," Phoebe said as she observed the girls. "You can stop now."

They obediently parted, but not before Rachel placed one more quick peck on Monica's lips.

"Oh, I see Bitch #1 likes it," Phoebe observed as she reached down and brushed her fingers over one of the small bumps that Rachel's nipples had created in her shirt. "I think it's time for you to strip my Number Two Bitch ."

Monica wore a short grey cardigan with a black and red argyle pattern on each panel. This was over a simple black t-shirt. The girls stared into each other's eyes as Rachel pushed it back, off Monica's shoulders, and helped her arm out of each sleeve. Rachel glanced up at both Monica and Phoebe, uncertain how far she should go. Then she reached to pull Monica's shirt out of her jeans.

"No, wait," Phoebe said with a change of mind. Rachel paused with her hands on Monica's waist.

Phoebe went behind Monica, the woman's eyes following her. She bent over and took Rachel's hands.

"I think you need to feel her tits, first," Phoebe said as she guided Rachel's hands upward and held them on her roommate's breasts. She clearly enjoyed having two living sex dolls.

"Nice, huh?" Phoebe asked Rachel, "Full... firm... just the right size to fit in your hand..." Then she asked Monica, "Now big are they, Bitch Two?"

"Uh... they're, um... they're 34-C." On Monica's petite frame, they certainly looked larger than that.

"Mmm, I like them," Phoebe smiled. "Do you like them, Bitch One? Yeah? You do, huh? Okay, so, squeeze them if you like them."

Monica waited, looking into Rachel's eyes. She saw a little grin, and then felt gentle fingertip pressure.

"Do you think she's getting into this, Bitch One? Are her nipples getting hard?"

Rachel giggled a little, feeling the hard protrusions in her palms. Monica gave her a shy smile.

"Um... yeah, they're... ahem... pretty out there."

"Good. Let's see... what do I want my little bitches to do now," Phoebe pondered as she paced around them. "Okay, take her shirt off." It was the next obvious move.

Monica didn't protest at all, as Rachel pulled her t-shirt out of her jeans and peeled it off her torso. With Monica's arms raised, her full breasts seemed to overflow her bra. Phoebe reached down to grab a handful.

"Ooo yeah, I wanna see these tits," she commented. "Hmmm... they feel nice... let's see how they look... Face me, Bitch Two."

Monica turned on her knees. Phoebe gazed lecherously at her.

"So, do you want to show me your tits? Huh? Tell me... tell me what you want."

Monica said softly and timidly, "I want you to see my breasts."

"Louder," Phoebe commanded.

"I want to show you my tits."

"Good... Take off her bra, Bitch One."

Monica found herself looking around the room, somewhat unsure, as Rachel crawled behind her. She held her breath as fingertips slipped behind the elastic, and unclasped her black satin bra. Her breath escaped with the release of her breasts. She felt soft hands caressing her shoulders and arms as Rachel pushed the straps down. Then those gentle hands took the cups and slowly pulled them away.

Phoebe took in the wonderfully feminine sight of one woman undressing another, and she could feel her pussy beginning to dampen. She planned out what she wanted to see next. Monica knelt on the floor, topless. Rachel's hands rested from behind on her hips.

"Yes, very nice tits," Phoebe assessed. Monica tried to hide a smile. "Well, Bitch One, you've snuggled in awfully close to her. Beautiful bare skin right there... waiting for your lips... you want to kiss her, don't you?" Rachel took the obvious hint.

Monica felt velvety lips brushing on her shoulder. Gentle kisses were dotted along her skin, moving upward. Her bobbed shoulder-length hair was brushed aside by Rachel's cheek, as her roommate began attending to her neck. Monica closed her eyes, savoring the touch of her friend's mouth as the nape of her neck was kissed and licked.

"Yes, that's nice. Very erotic," Phoebe said. "Oh, but that's not enough for you, is it, Bitch One? You're thinking about her breasts, aren't you? You want to cop a feel, don't you?"

Eyes still closed, Monica heard a shaky reply, next to her ear. "Uh huh... I want... I want to feel her breasts..."

Both girls' hearts were pounding as Rachel's hands left Monica's hips and slowly glided upward. Monica's nipples almost ached to be touched. After what seemed to be an eternity, she felt her roommate's fingers brushing along the curve of her breasts. Then... hands cupping them, and gently caressing and squeezing them. Warm breath exhaled onto her neck.

At all these sensations, Monica let out a quiet "mmm". Her own hands traveled the tight denim that covered her thighs. Her pussy was getting wet. Her clit tingled, ever so slightly.

Phoebe saw Monica's motions and decided that both women were ready for the next step. Taking Rachel by the back of the shirt, she brought her in front of Monica.

"Feeling her tits isn't enough, is it?" Phoebe asked.

Rachel gave her roommate a quick glance, uncertain of how to answer the question.

"Well, no..." she said quietly.

"I didn't think so," Phoebe replied as she pushed Rachel's head down toward Monica's chest. She knelt on one knee and held her head there. Leaning in close to Rachel's ear, she whispered. "Don't you want to do it? Don't you want it in your mouth? Sure, you do... You want that pretty pink nipple in your mouth, don't you, Rachel? You want to be sucking... licking... tasting... feeling her smooth skin on your tongue..."

Monica was looking down at her roomie this whole time. Rachel was staring at her breast. Her lips were so close, Monica could feel her soft breath. Both girls were trembling.

"Please," Monica barely mouthed, not wanting to make a sound to betray her desire.

Rachel's face slowly approached her body. Then, that moment of contact. Rachel's lips met her breast. Monica moved Rachel's light brown hair out of the way, and simply knelt there. Watching her beautiful, delicate roommate sucking on her tit.

"Yes, Rach," she whispered.

"That's right, Bitch One... suck her tit," Phoebe encouraged. Rachel's lips passionately suckled the pert nipple. "Now the other one," Phoebe said as she took Monica's breast and presented it to Rachel's small mouth.

As Rachel sucked and licked her friend's tits, Phoebe went behind Monica and crouched down. Reaching around her, she unbuttoned her faded blue jeans, and opened the zipper. As Rachel lavished attention on Monica's breasts, she looked down at the black satin covering her pubic area.

"Touch it," Phoebe directed.

Rachel's fingertips skimmed along the smooth fabric, tracing the perimeter of the strip of hair that she felt beneath. Monica breathed in sharply, wanting those fingers to touch skin, instead of cloth. Phoebe must have read her mind. She stood and walked behind Rachel. Grabbing her by her hair, she pulled her mouth off Monica's tit.

"Look in her eyes." The girls stared deeply into each other; both holding an expression of anticipation, wonder, and a bit of uncertainty. Phoebe broke the silence. "Now, put your hand down her panties," she firmly instructed.

Monica bit her lower lip nervously, as Rachel's fingertips slid upward, to the skin of her fluttering abdomen. They went down behind the fabric, and threaded through her trimmed snatch.

Rachel's look said, "Will you let me?"

Monica's look said, "Yes!"

Rachel's hand went lower, until the silky hair ended, and smooth skin began. Monica gasped and shivered as her roommate's fingertip slid across her clit.

Phoebe spoke softly. "Do you ever masturbate, Bitch One?"

Still staring into Monica's eyes, Rachel replied, "Uh huh... sometimes..."

"Well... since your hand is already in her pants," Phoebe paused for the words to sink in, "I think you should masturbate her, the way you masturbate yourself."

For some reason, hearing Phoebe say the word "masturbate" so often was quite arousing to Monica. And it probably helped that her sexy roommate's hand was inside her panties.

Rachel moved even closer. As she began rubbing Monica's clit, she was entranced by the face just an inch from her own. Monica's eyes rolled back in her head at the sensations that her friend was creating.

"Uh huh... uh huh..." she whimpered her consent.

"Ooo, she likes it," Phoebe whispered in Rachel's ear. "Now put your finger in her."

Monica groaned as a slim digit penetrated up into her. She felt the finger slowly wagging inside her, rubbing against the walls of her pussy. She panted through an open mouth.

Rachel longed to taste that mouth again. She leaned forward, ever so slightly, and kissed her, sliding her tongue past her roommate's parted lips. Monica responded passionately as Rachel fingered her with practiced motions. Her hands glided up under Rachel's shirt, and caressed the smooth skin of her torso. Feeling her tits in the bra. Monica wanted an orgasm, and she wanted Rachel to give it to her. But as her arousal grew, Phoebe stopped them.

"That's enough for now. I don't want you to cum yet, Bitch Two."

Rachel withdrew her finger... and then her hand. Her eyes held an apology in answer to her friend's pleading look.

"All right, enough of that. On your hands and knees, Bitch One," Phoebe said, directing Rachel to face away from Monica. "Now, Bitch Two... pull her pants down."

Rachel was wearing a pair of loose-fitting tan pants. The elastic around the waist easily gave way as Monica grabbed the fabric and tugged it down to Rachel's knees. White cotton panties covered her ass. Phoebe straddled her, facing Monica, and looking down at her bitch. She stooped and her hands ran along Rachel's hips, tracing the high legs of the underwear.

"Do you like her ass, Bitch Two?"

Monica nodded.

"Yeah, I thought you did," Phoebe voiced Monica's nod, so Rachel could hear. She grabbed the waistband of Rachel's panties and pulled it down to her thighs, exposing her curvy buttocks.

"I want you to lick her ass, Bitch Two," Phoebe commanded.

Monica looked down at her friend's behind, and hesitated. She held Rachel's hips, wondering if this was going too far.

"Come on... you know you want to... deep down... you want your tongue on her sexy ass... licking... and licking... hoping she likes it as much as you do..."

As she listened to Phoebe, Monica's face slowly lowered, almost of it's own volition. She carefully licked one ass cheek, from thigh to the small of Rachel's back. Then she did the other. With Phoebe's direction and encouragement, Monica sexily slathered Rachel's ass with her tongue. The whole time, she stole glances at the cute peach that was peeking out between her roomie's thighs. It became wet on it's own, as Rachel found surprising arousal in this kinky play.

"Oh, Mon," she whimpered.

"Good. That's enough," Phoebe said as she pulled up her panties. "Get up on the table, Bitch One."

Rachel crawled up to sit on the edge of the coffee table, loose pants around her ankles by now.

"Take her pants off," Phoebe ordered. Monica pulled them from her feet and tossed them to the side.

Rachel looked so adorable and vulnerable sitting there, half-dressed. Phoebe spread Rachel's knees, and pulled Monica's head down between her thighs. Monica breathed in her roommate's scent.

"Put your mouth on her."

Monica swallowed, then opened wide, and settled her lips around Rachel's mound. Even through the panties, she could faintly taste her. Trembling, Rachel looked down at Monica and waited; her face expressing both uncertainty and expectation.

"I think you know what to do, Bitch Two."

Though she never would have let on, Monica did know. She began pushing her tongue against the crease in Rachel's panties. The brunette gasped a little "OH!" as she felt her roommate's tongue pressing against her, and the warm breath of each exhale whispering through the cotton.

Phoebe watched briefly, satisfied at the progress of the evening. Then she reached down and pulled aside Rachel's french-cut panties.

"I think that's what you REALLY want," she said. Monica showed her agreement by diving in and sucking on Rachel's clit.

"OH god!" Rachel groaned, slamming her palms down on the table behind her. "UHN! UHN! UHN!" she shouted, as Monica's delivered pulses to Rachel's clit, holding the crotch of her panties to the side. Monica's tongue then roamed the flesh between Rachel's legs, hungrily tasting her.

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
298 Followers