From Beach To Gangbang

Story Info
Married couple spices up their relationship.
7.2k words
4.34
180.1k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RWHWife
RWHWife
12 Followers

I promised my husband, Tim, that I would tell you the story from my point of view. Hang on to your britches, it's a wild ride.

Tim and I were married 8 years ago. We met in the usual college way, a party. Full of horny guys and gals. The boys outnumbered the girls at least 5 to 1. Sometimes that's good, sometimes bad. This night it was bad. To make a long story short, Tim rescued me. I drank way too much and was in the company of some less than honorable guys. He knew them all. Knew how they were. I'm glad he stepped in.

But...

I've always had a healthy appetite for sex. My fantasies get rather wild and over the years I have grown comfortable in sharing them with Tim. I trust him. Still, there was one fantasy that I never shared with him until about six months ago. It's a fantasy I have carried with me for over eight years. One that I thought I would never share, even with him. The fantasy of what might have happened that night if Tim hadn't rescued me.

They say that every woman wants to experience a gangbang at least once in her life. Whether she'll openly admit it or not. In my case, if fantasies counted, I've had a thousand gangbangs. Don't mind admitting it as long as I'm not talking with my mother :). It's the desire I have most always have when I am at my horniest.

Six months ago things were at a sexual peek between Tim and I. I've learned that he's happiest when daily things take on a sexual overtone. Don't have to "do it", necessarily, but sexual innuendos during normal daily things keep his fire burning and the biggest smile on his face. Tim was continuously going out of his way to romance me. He was being so attentive and so kind and sweet. I've changed over the years. Eight years ago I would have thought "Men will be nice as long as they think there's a possibility of sex.." Today I think, "So what, hell - enjoy it!" That's how men are. He loves me. He shows it in many ways. I've given in to his sexual one-tracked-mind and grown to enjoy it.

We had a busy day. We didn't work, either of us, but went grocery shopping, did things around the house, yard work, ran errands, things like that. He asked me to run one last errand and promised me that we'd go out to dinner afterwards. The errand was to run to the post office. We live about fifteen miles from town and the mailman doesn't deliver. (remind me to tell you about my 'mailman' fantasy some time :).)

There were a few bills, a magazine & a key in our box. The key was to a bigger PO box. In it was a rather large box addressed to me. I didn't order anything. Hmmm. I opened it right there at the counter. A beautiful silky black dress and a card from Tim. The card said "Rescuing you is the only thing I've ever done that I'm really proud of. Will you have dinner with me?" I melted. He is so adorable.

I rushed home and wrapped my arms around my hero and told him I loved him. Kissed him and got that dizzy feeling. Nothing special about the kiss, but the moment, you know, it was one of those moments. I was lost in him.

The night began.

We went to dinner. Lovely, classy kind of place. He spent way too much money. Drank more wine than usual. Afterwards, a walk along the beach. I was sure I knew what Tim had in mind. We've shared some pretty adventurous nights at that beach. He knows so well how to put me in the mood. Sometimes I think he knows me too well. He was loving and gentlemanly, yet persistent. Tim enjoys putting me in slightly dangerous situations. Things like getting me buzzed and then walking on the beach in just my panties. Late at night there aren't very many people around. If they're there, many of them are lovers like us. It's hard to make them out usually, even if they pass just five feet from you, most of the beach is very dark.. The next day you'd never be able to pick them out of a lineup. That's Tim's favorite line if I put up any protest. He used to carry my clothes in case I needed to get dressed in a hurry. Not anymore. Now he takes pleasure in leaving them behind. It's riskier. I've grown to like it too.

We strolled along, not a care in the world, and began talking of sexual things. Next, off came my new dress. As we walked, he stroked my shoulders lovingly then softly ran his hand down my back until he found my panty clad butt cheeks. Tim's an ass man from the word go. He'd leave his hand there for a long time. He had an erection. I didn't feel it - couldn't see it, didn't need to. I just knew it. If taking my dress of didn't make him hard, putting his hand on my ass surely did.

We passed several other couples. Couldn't make them out, but could tell they were at least clothed. We know that they could tell that I was not (giggle). My panties were white. It was obvious to them that other than those, I was naked. Tim didn't care. I did. I cared a lot that night. I loved it. I was really in the mood for it.

We walked a mile or so. I was soaking wet with desire. Tim knew it. He stopped me and turned me towards the water. The moon was pretty and the stars were bright. I stood there frozen at the beauty, feeling the warm ocean breeze blowing against my body. It felt wonderful. I love getting to this stage of arousal. I surrendered myself to him. Put my trust in him. Surrender of such things is wonderful. To trust another, so much, is euphoric.

He kissed his way down my back as he lowered himself to his knees softly stroking my body on the way. He nibbled and kissed my ass through my panties. He'd stay there for days if I'd let him. I said he was an ass man. More like an ass worshiper (giggle).


I loved his touch and the breeze through my hair and against my nipples. I was dripping wet by the time he pulled down my panties to run his tongue down the crack of my ass. My back arched when I felt his warm tongue brush over my hole. I pushed back against it. Soft wet strokes of his tongue, the view, the breeze, the intoxication from the wine. A little taste of heaven. The only thing I wanted more, was to feel his hardness slip into me. Time to stop being ladylike. I wanted to be fucked. Time to tell him so. I love foreplay and Tim is generous with it, sometimes too generous.

"I want it Baby... your turn to get naked... I want your hard cock" I told him.

He smiled..."Mmmmm. I'm glad you feel that way. I promise tonight you'll get lots of hard cock tonight."

I thought he was saying how horny he was. Well, he was, of course. But that's not what he meant by "promise tonight you'll get lots of hard cock."

He licked and sucked and nibbled my ass a while longer. I squirmed all the while. I loved the feeling. Still - I wanted a hard one in me. And I wanted it soon.

I pulled away from him. He protested...

"I'm ready Tim - I want cock. Are you gonna give it to me or not!"

"Be patient Love"

"No way Baby - I want it n-o-w." I resorted to my sure fire line. I jutted my bottom lip in a pouty way... "I'll be your little whore Baby... Anything you want, just take it."

"Anything?"

"A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g" I replied.

"I'm glad to hear you say that Sweetie." He took my hand and started pulling me back in the direction of the car.

"What are you doing! Where are we going?! Damnit - I want to feel you inside me!!"

"To find you some nice hard cocks" I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Wait - Wait - what do you mean "find me some nice hard cocks"?

"You said a-n-y-t-h-I-n-g - remember?"

(nervous giggle) "Yes..".

Along the way he would stop and embrace me. Kiss me. Fondle my butt and pull me up tight against his bulge. The floodgates opened. The bright moonlight made my wet inner thighs glisten as I walked.

I trusted him completely - but this was w-a-y outside anything we'd ever done before. I knew right away what he was doing. I was going to fuck other men tonight. My heart raced. I didn't think I could possibly get any wetter. Wrong. I got wetter.

He grabbed my new dress along the way. He didn't let me put it on until the very last second. I was nervous - we were so close to the public area of the beach. It was well lit. I was completely naked. My panties were back a couple hundred yards. There for a jogger to find in the morning.

"Where are we going?"

"Remember Frank?"

"Frank? Frank w-h-o?"

"The Frank that built our garage."

"Yes, I remember him."

"You also remember how hot you always thought he was?"

"Oh no - what have you done Tim? Yes I remember he was nice looking."

"NICE LOOKING!?!? Isn't that an understatment?"

"Well, yes, I guess it is" (giggling)

"No more questions."

He opened the car door for me. Was that it? A 3some with Frank? God he was a sexy man. A "man"? I never really considered him a "man." He young and looked even younger than he really was. He built our garage to make extra money when he was in college. That was two years ago. Thought he'd have finished college and moved on by now. I wondered so many times what it would be like to be with him. I brought him cold drinks a hundred times. I remember blushing at my thoughts of him at first. Before long I thought of him when I used my favorite vibrator.

"Can I ask one more question?"

"To late. We're here." Tim said as he pulled off the main road and up to the Sheraton. He handed me one of those magnetic keys.

"Room 209. Go get some of that cock you've been wanting Baby. It's 9:30. You have an hour. Frank knows what time to have you back down here."

"Oh no. No way! You're coming with me!"

"You said a-n-y-t-h-I-n-g" He said with a confident sexy grin and tone. "I want you to enjoy yourself Baby. Let go."

He saw I was nervous. As soon as Tim said the name Frank, possibilities began running through my mind. But "none" of those possibilities involved being alone with him. They were all about a 3some. Tim pulled out his vile. We did coke now & then. He knew it would do the trick. I knew it too.

"You're soooooo bad Tim!" (big smile)

" Not Bad Sweetie - just prepared"

"Are you sure about this Tim?" I leaned towards him, put my arms around him, kissed him softly, looked into his eyes for my answer... "You're sending me off to have sex with another man, and you're okay with it? You actually want me to do this?"

"Don't be soft with me here Baby..." He pushed me back a little and handed me the vile of coke. I took a full spoon and snorted, then another. I waited for the euphoria... "I'm not sending you to have sex with another man... I'm sending you to Get Cocked. I Love you. I want this night for you. I want you to enjoy every minute. I'm sure that you want it. I'd like you to admit it to me before you go. ."

"Don't be soft?"

"With our words..."

"You mean you want me to say things like..." I leaned towards him again, put my arms around him and whispered... "Do you like the idea that your wife"

He interrupted... "My hot sexy wife..."

"Do you like the idea that your hot sexy wife, your wet horny wife, is about to feel another man's naked body against hers?"

"Yes, I do..."

"Does it make your cock nice and hard to think about what I'm going to do with him?"

"Yes, it does..."

"Do you realize how much I'm going to enjoy it Tim? Do you know how many times I've fantasized about putting his rigid cock into my mouth and sucking it, licking it, feeling it pulsate in my throat?"

"That's why I chose him Baby..."

"Then off I go" I said with a huge devilish smile. I pressed my fingers to my lips, then to his... "Trust me on this, before you get to the end of the street, his pants will be down around his knees and your wife will be on hers..."

He smiled. Opened the vile and took some for himself. "I know Baby, and it turns me on to think of it. I'm going down the road to get a drink. I'll pick you up in about an hour. I Love you..."

I gave him a naughty smile, undid the top button to my dress, and stepped out of the car.

On the way up to the room I wondered why this did it for him. A few insecure thoughts crossed my mind, the coke pushed them aside. I concentrated on what was about to happen. A nice looking gentleman rode up with me in the elevator. I wondered if he somehow knew what was going on. I wondered what his cock would feel like.

I slid my key into door 209 & felt a drop of my own moisture run down my thigh. The coke was definitely a good idea. I felt so relaxed.

"Hello Gorgeous" Frank said as he walked from the balcony towards me. Two wine glasses in his hands.

"That was my line Frank" I said with a smile.

He handed me the wine glass. As soon as his hand was free he put his arm around me. With his hand against my lower back he pulled me firmly against him & kissed me. Our tongues instantly began exploring. Another drop ran down my thigh.

"You know we don't have a lot of time for small talk..."

"I didn't come here to talk, Frank"

The next 20 minutes were a blur. I held true to my word and the second the next kiss was over I was on my knees in front of this beautiful man I'd fantasized about so many times.

He wore loose fitting khakis and I saw his bulge clearly, pressed my cheek against it and felt it's entire length on my way to his belt. I sprung him free and took him as far into my mouth as possible. Left it there, deep, sucked gently, savored the taste and feel and I moaned with pleasure like a hungry woman savoring the first bite of a delicious meal.

He became harder and harder inside my mouth and I began stroking his cock with my mouth. Slowly in and out while I cupped and massaged his balls in my hand. He began moving with my rhythm, slowly fucking my throat. I put a hand on his butt cheek and helped him fuck me, encouraged him and again moaned with pleasure. He was so delicious.

He pulled me up to my feet and frantically pulled my dress off me while smothering me with kisses. My lips, my neck, then my breasts. He took my left nipple between his teeth and expertly played with it while he groped my naked ass with his hand, pulling me into him, pushing against me with his warm hard cock...

"You're such a wonderfully nasty girl Becky. Aren't you? Tonight you're gonna be "my" wonderfully nasty girl, aren't you Becky?"

I liked the way he said my name...

"Why are you here Becky?" More kisses, passionate and firm, on my neck...

"To get cocked, Frank..."

"Hmmmm - using your husband's words I see..."

"Cock me Frank - I want it Baby. I've wanted to fuck you for so long. I can't wait another second!!! I want that hard dick in me now!!!"

He spun me around & led me to the dresser. He pushed me over it. I leaned over & spread my legs, pushed my ass towards him.

"Get it Baby, I'm soaking wet for you!"

He slammed his cock into my with one hard thrust. I almost lost my footing and had to put one hand up against the mirror for balance. He was like an animal. Hands all over me. Pulling hair, squeezing breasts, spanking my ass cheeks as he fucked me wildly with that wonderfully hard delicious cock of his. The room echoed the sounds of wet bodies slapping against each other, rhythmically, heavenly, forcefully. My moans grew louder and were replaced by nasty words...

"Oh Yeah Baby - fuck me just like that Baby - gimme that good dick like I love it!!!!!"

"You're such a 'bad' girl Becky! Bad girls like it like this don't they!"

"Bad girls LOVE it like this Baby - love being FUCKED like this. Getting nice hard STUD COCK like this!!! I'm YOUR bad girl Baby - punish me... Yeah... Yeah... Yeah... GOD I LOVE COCK!!!"

The orgasm was intense, my knees began to get week. Frank pulled me back with him as he sat on the corner of the bed. His yummy cock never left my pussy and as he sat us down, my back to him, sitting on him, fucking without moving, riding my orgasm out... he began to moan loudly...

I love it when men come. It excites me, sometimes it's enough to make me come with him. But I was already coming, one of those long ones, yummmmm, my pussy griped him tighter and tighter as the spasms peaked... At that moment - I felt his warm come gush into me. Spurt after spurt blasting deep into me... He fell back on to the bed and arched himself - thrusting upward trying to sink himself even further into me... He lifted me completely up - I sat for a moment - my feet dangling in the air - holding his thighs for balance - my pussy grip loosed and I cooed to him in pleasure as his come began to run out of me, onto him.

I fell back onto him, spent, exhausted from the intensity. That blissful feeling of contentment had arrived. I rested my cheek against his sweaty chest as I massaged our united juices into him. I gently squeezed the base of his dick and slowly stroked upward. Hoping for one last drop of come that I could lick off I wanted to taste him. I giggled - there it was... I took Frank's nice softening dick between my lips and ever so lovingly sealed and sucked his cock head into my mouth.

"Mmmmmm... you taste sweet Frank. Very nice..."

"Becky that was so incredible. You are s-u-c-h a sexy woman. I've always thought so. Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to concentrate on my work back when I was doing your garage? I'd tell you I was thirsty even when I wasn't, just so I'd get to see your lovely face and watch your fantastic ass as you walked away.:

"Well the feeling was mutual Frank." (giggle) "For a good long time I named my favorite vibrator after you. So many many times I thought of you as I used it."

I reached down to caress his balls and kiss his pretty dick... "Shit!!!"

"What's wrong?"

"We've got 10 minutes to have to downstairs to meet Tim."

"Hey - relax - it's okay. I just need to brush out my hair and rinse off..."

"Not quite Babe... Tim left fresh clothes for you to wear. I'll get them out while you wash and brush your hair..."

As I came out of the bathroom I realized how silly I was to have wrapped a towel around me. I let it drop and loved the feeling of walking naked towards my new lover. I wrapped my arms around him and told him I had a wonderful time & that although Tim hadn't said anything, I hoped he'd be cocking me again sometime.

Frank just said "Oh G-o-d" and looked downward. I followed his eyes and we both watched as his cock swelled again.

"Ahhhhhhh" I pouted "he's all ready to go again. He needs more..."

"He d-e-f-I-n-a-t-e-l-y wants more, but it'll have to be another day ... Timing is important tonight Becky - you don't want to be late... Here - slip into these..."

He was holding a pair of white thong panties out for me to step in to. I stepped into them & leaned into him slipped them over my bottom. He softly kissed my stomach and cupped my ass in his hands. I ran my fingers through his hair and wished we had more time...

"We need to hurry Babe..." He slipped a pair of strappy heels on me and then went to the closet. He turned with my long black trench coast. "this is it - it's all you get to wear when you leave..."

I laughed - "You're kidding me!"

"No Ma'am - oh - one more thing." He reached into the coat pocket and pulled out a beautiful gold chain necklace.

"Is that from Tim?"

"No Becky - this is from me. I had a wonderful time."

"Ahhhh - it's beautiful, you're so sweet Frank."

"My pleasure Becky - now let's get going - you can't be late..."

I tried my damnedest to get something out of him as he escorted me downstairs. Wanted to know what else was in store for the night. He was a soldier. Wouldn't give even a hint!

He opened the car door where Tim awaited and kissed me goodnight.

Before a word was said Tim handed me the vile. You probably ought to get a jump start on the way. I took the little bottle of delight from him. "In a minute. You're such a wonderful husband Tim, I love you!"

"I Love you too Babe, but you're not getting all mushy on me here are you? What happened to your 'get cocked' mood?"

"Mmmmm - it's right here Baby. It hasn't gone a-n-y-w-h-e-r-e!"

"Well get re-primed Baby" he said - nodding at the vile "You've only got about 15 minutes."

RWHWife
RWHWife
12 Followers
12