Fucked By My Brother

Story Info
What may happen when you fall asleep.
1k words
3.65
646.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up together my brother and I had the normal brother sister relationship. We fought like cats and dogs. I have two other younger sisters and that didn't help me due to the fact they were beautiful. Not like Paris Hilton or anyone like that but a nice ordinary girl. My brother is 23, I am 25 years old. My younger sisters are 14 and 17. This one night was totally unforgettable with my brother.

I knew my brother was coming home from a night out with the boys from his work and I wanted tonight to be the night. I pretended to be asleep. I realised a button on my blouse had come open and wasn't wearing a bra. Hearing him open the door, I got in position for him.

"My god!" Marc whispered.

Marc slowly moved my hand to cup one, squeezing ever so gently. I could feel the hard nipple in his palm. For as long as I could try and stay asleep, I didn't want to wake up. He unbuttoned another button and slid his hand inside her blouse to cup my bare breast. I didn't stir, but I thought I was going to cum in my pants. He grabbed the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down. I didn't mind as I wanted him to see me. I was hairless wearing white bikini panties, which stretched tight, over his pussy mound. Marc's hands trembled as he reached for the waistband of my panties. He slowly pulled my panties down to heighten the anticipation.

So it is no wonder that the sight of my perfect naked body turned him on. I could hear him softly and quietly moaning. Marc picked me up and carried me to my bedroom and laid me gently on the bed.

Quickly glancing I could see Marc wasting no time as he striped off his clothes and dropped them to the floor. His rock hard dick was dripping precum all over the carpet. Climbing on the bed he went between my spread legs. His hands went wild roaming over my body. She played with my breasts, tweaked my hard nipples, and finally got my fingers in my pussy. I started moving, but only in a dream like state.

He could not have stopped even if I had woken up. My pussy was hot and wet and responded to his fingers rubbing my clit. I shook and humped and moaned every time his fingers came in contact with my clit. He took his other hand and wormed a finger into my tight glory hole.

"Shit your tight sis." Marc whispered.

Finger fucking me he stroked my clit and before long he felt my climax and go limp.

"You better cum Sis. I'm gonna cum." Marc said.

Marc took my hand and put it on his dick, she seemed to grasp it. Straddling my chest with his dick between my tits. He took my tits in his hands and pulled them together and started tit fucking mum. He stuck his dick in my mouth gently sucking like a child sucking her thumb. He quickly removed his dick from between my tits and gently placed the head in between my lips. He sent his first blast of hot cum in my mouth as I pushed to get it in farther. The cum started leaking from around the corners of my mouth. He pinched my nose shut and started swallowing by reflex, while he continued to pump his load into my mouth.

He slowly withdrew his still hard cock from my mouth. There were still streams of cum running down my face from the corners of my mouth. He again spread his body over mine, gently kissing mine, tasting his own cum. The kiss was like an electric shock. Sparks seemed to fly as he held his lips to mine humping his rock hard cock between my pussy lips.

Breaking the kiss he slowly kissed my way down my body pausing at my breasts to suck and nibble at my nipples. He began again after a few moments and stopped again at my belly button to run his tongue inside. From there he licked down to my bald pussy lips.

Gently kissing and licking the outer lips and I shifted my hips. He took my fingers and gently pried the outer lips apart and the aroma was driving him wild. He dived in, licking everywhere, tongue fucked her glory hole. He concentrated on my clit, which was erect and poking out as if to beg to be licked. Licking her clit while using his hand to finger fuck me, I twisted and squirmed while this was going on. He then worked a finger up my tight ass hole. Marc was now finger fucking my ass and pussy while licking my clit. It didn't take me long to climax.

Crawling up my body and placing his dick between my pussy lips and slowly rubbing the head back and forth. I flinched each time the head of his cock came in contact with my clit. He slowly worked it down to my tight glory hole and gently pressed until the head of his dick had disappeared.

I gave a slight smile as he pushed deeper into my hot tight velvet tunnel, and I started shaking my head from side to side. I could feel my cunt squeezing his dick like a vice in a woodwork yard.

He slowly started moving in and out of my tight pussy trying to make it last as long as he could. He turned loose and fucked me for all he was worth, pounding my pussy hard and fast. He put my legs over his shoulders so he could get deeper and see his cock pounding his little sister's hot pussy.

Continuing to pound fast and hard, my only reaction was to toss my head from side to side and moan from deep within. I felt it happen, he must have shot a gallon of cum in my pussy, I didn't think he was ever going to stop cumming.

Collapsing from exaltation on top of me, his dick still in my tight cunt. Not long after he fell asleep I opened my eyes and smiled.