Fucking Beauty

Story Info
An erotic twist of an old children's story.
3.2k words
4.18
68.2k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time, there was a king and a queen who lived in a beautiful castle with a big court of aristocrats, and hundreds of loyal servants. The king and the queen were intelligent and beautiful, kind and fair, loved by their people, very, very rich, and had everything one could wish for. Except for one thing – they didn't have any children. And how they longed for a child!

One day, they were out walking in their beautiful garden, and sat down next to a pond to enjoy the sunshine. But, they were too sad to really enjoy the nice weather or the beauty that surrounded them.

- If only we had a child, said the queen.

The king sighed. Then, all of a sudden, a frog jumped out of the pond and landed in front of them.

- Don't be sad, it said, because this was a talking frog. Your wish will be fulfilled. Before one year has gone by, the queen will have a daughter.

And with that, the frog jumped back into the pond – quickly, so he wouldn't end up on their dinner plates, like his uncle Verne.

The king and the queen were happy and excited by the frog's words, and immediately ran back to the castle to make a baby.

And, just like the frog had said, before a year had gone by, the queen gave birth to a little daughter. The king and queen were happy, and laughed and cried and laughed again, and the court and all the servants were happy for their nice royal couple, who finally had had their hearts' desire fulfilled. The king ordered that a huge party would be held, to celebrate the birth of his daughter. He sent the servants to prepare the party, and he and his wife sat down to write the invitations, with their little daughter sleeping happily in her little cot next to them.

- We should invite the Fairies, said the king. If they will read their blessings over our child, she'll have a happy life and be safe from danger.

- But there are 13 Fairies in our country, said the queen. And we only have 12 gold plates. We can't humiliate one of the Fairies by serving her food on an ordinary plate!

- Let's not invite Druscilla, then, said the king. I've never liked that Fairy, she gives me the creeps.

- It's her favourite spell, said the queen.

And so they agreed to invite the Fairies – but not Druscilla, the creepy one.

The party was a big success. From all over the country came prominent guests, lords and ladies and barons and a duchess, and they all fell in love with the pretty little princess, and talked baby talk to her and acted in any way silly to get her to smile with her little toothless mouth. The 12 Fairies adored her, all of them, and after the dinner had been eaten, they all lined up to read their blessings over her.

- My gift to this child is that she will be very sweet and sexy, said the first Fairy.

- My gift to this child is that she will have big, full boobs, said the second Fairy.

- My gift to this child is that she will be great at sucking cock, said the third Fairy.

And on they went, promising the child long, sexy legs, never having to diet to keep slim, always being able to have multiple orgasms, and so on. But when it was time for the 12th Fairy to read her blessing over the little child, there was a gush of cold air sweeping into the room, extinguishing all the candles, and the doors to the great hall were pushed open with a loud bang. Into the room, which was now lit up only by the fire in the fireplace, came the 13th Fairy – Druscilla. She was dressed in a long, black gown, with thigh-high black leather boots, and in her hand she held a whip. She was furious.

- Your royal highnesses! she screamed. Why have I not been invited to this party? Don't you want MY blessing for your child? How DARE you insult this way!

- Come, now, Druscilla, stuttered the king. Don't make a scene.

Druscilla let out her whip, and it hit the king's crown with a loud "clatch", and knocked it off his head.

- You don't want my blessing for your child? she howled. Then you'll have my curse instead!

She turned to the terrified, crying baby in the cot.

- I curse this child! Druscilla cried. When she's 18 years old, she will meet a man who will fuck her and murder her afterwards!!!

The whole room gasped out of fear. That's when the 12th Fairy stepped up to the cot. She HAD been planning to give the child the gift of never having PMS, but that seemed a bit silly now that the princess' life was at stake, so instead, she decided to save the child's life. She couldn't reverse the curse that Druscilla had put upon the baby, but she could soften it a bit. So she said:

- No, Druscilla, the man will not kill her, but he will make her fall into a coma, that will last for 100 years!

Druscilla hissed at her, and stormed out of the castle, never to be seen again. The king and the queen and their guests moped quietly. The party wasn't quite as funny anymore.

The princess grew up, and became just as sweet and sexy as the Fairies had promised that she would be. She became tall and slim, with big, rounded boobs, a great ass, and a waist that never got too wide, no matter how much chocolate and ice-cream she had. She got long, blond hair and big, beautiful blue eyes, and a little mouth with pink lips, that looked very pretty when she took a bite out of a banana or a carrot. The king and queen were afraid of Druscilla's curse, so when their daughter hit puberty and started looking at boys, they had the local blacksmith make a chastity belt for her, and they made her wear it every day. In fact, she HAD to wear it, because there was no key. The king and queen had made the blacksmith make the belt directly upon the princess' body. It was cruel, they agreed, that their daughter would have to remain a virgin for all eternity, but they preferred that than having her get fucked and killed by some mad man.

The years went by, and the princess turned 18. She was now the most beautiful and sexy woman in the country, and suitors came from all over the country to ask for her hand in marriage, but her parents wouldn't hear of it. They wanted to keep her at home, where she would be safe.

The princess didn't like this. As all young people, she wanted to fall in love, to have sex, to live a wild and crazy life! But instead, her parents had her sitting in her room, crocheting doilies.

One evening, shortly after her 18th birthday, the king and queen held a party to celebrate their anniversary. People came form all over the country, the entire court was gathered, and all the servants were working hard. Everyone was busy. No-on noticed when the princess sneaked out of the house and went down to the little town below the castle.

The princess looked around as she walked the streets up and down. She had never been allowed to go to town alone before, and now she was eager to see the parts of town that her parents had never allowed her to visit. She came to a shady nightclub, which looked very cool and exciting. The princess went inside and sat down in the bar.

A man came over and sat down next to her. He was dark and skinny, with nervous, wandering eyes, dressed in a golden shirt that was unbuttoned and showed his pale, hairy chest. He was sleazy, but the princess, who had never met any men, thought that he was really cool. He introduced himself, and asked if he could buy her a drink. The princess accepted it, and they got their drinks and went over to a quiet corner, where they sat down in a booth and had their drinks. When the princess wasn't looking, the sleazy man dropped a knock-out pill in her drink. It didn't take long before she was getting dizzy and docile, and when he suggested that they'd go to the back room, where she could stretch out for a minute, she found it a good idea, and went with him into the back room.

She passed out as soon as he laid her down on the couch, and the sleazy man immediately unbuttoned his pants and took out a small, wrinkled dick. He lifted her skirts up and parted her legs, and got down between them. He nibbled on her big boobs, positioned his dick to her hole, and gave it a good push, to break her hymen.

The next second, he was writhing on the floor, clutching his dick, that had gone soft and was pounding with pain. When he could manage to get up from the floor without feeling faint, he lifted the princess' skirts again, to see what had stopped him from entering her, and instead hurt him so much. When he saw the chastity belt, he swore angrily and looked for the lock, but couldn't find any.

- Bloody waste of good date-rape drugs! he muttered, and staggered out of the bar, leaving the princess unconscious on the couch.

The bartender found her there when he was closing up, and recognized her. He called for a doctor, who examined the princess and said that there was nothing wrong with her physically, she had just had some allergic reaction, and had slipped into a coma. They carried her out into the doctor's wagon, and he drove her home. When he came to the castle, he was met by a strange sight.

Everyone at the castle had fallen into a coma! The king and queen had passed out over the dinner table, the noble guests had passed out on the dance floor, and laid in a big pile there, and a servant boy had passed out and fallen on top of an old servant woman...

- This isn't natural, said the doctor to himself. There's something magic about this whole thing!

And the doctor had respect for magic – well, at least he was superstitious, and he didn't want anything to do with this weirdness. He put the princess on top of her bed, and left the castle in a hurry. He told everyone in town what he had seen in the castle, and since the townspeople were also very superstitious, they all decided to mind their own buisness, and leave the castle and its passed out tenants alone.

100 years passed, and no-one dared to go near the castle. This, of course, led to the whole place decaying. The food rotted away, the garden grew wild, and the hedge around the castle grew tall and thick. And the plumbing rusted up.

So, when there came a new plumber to town, he got very curious to see what would happen to the plumbing of a castle if you didn't fix it for 100 years. The townspeople warned him that the castle had a curse upon it, but the plumber was stubborn and curious, so one day he walked up to the castle to take a look at it.

When he came up to the castle, it was hardly visible behind the tall, thick hedge. The plumber took out his big pair of clippers, the ones he used for cutting off pipes, and cut off a few of the branches, so he could crawl in through the hole in the hedge. The garden looked every bit as wild as the hedge. The grass reached him to his waist, there were weeds everywhere, and the pond was full of algae. Everything smelled rotten and stale.

The plumber walked up to the castle, where he was met by a strange sight. There were people everywhere in the castle, they were laying around here and there, apparently passed out. The plumber walked around, lifting an arm here and a leg there, to see if anyone was awake, but no. As he walked by a voluptuous servant girl, who had fallen on her back and was laying on the floor, spread-eagled, staring blindly up into the ceiling, he felt a stir in his loins. He knelt down between the servant girl, and cupped her breasts in his hands. She didn't react. He unbuttoned her blouse and caressed her naked breasts. Her nipples stayed soft and puffy, even when he licked them and blew cold air on them.

The plumber decided to take advantage of such a great opportunity, and quickly unbuckled his belt and got his dick out. It was long and thick, and it quickly grew hard as the plumber lifted the servant girl's skirts up. She wasn't wearing any panties.

- Allright! said the plumber. OK, little wench, you're already in the right position, so I'll give it to you!

He tried to enter her, but since she wasn't turned on, her pussy was all dry. He pulled out again and wet his dick with saliva before sticking it back into the girl's pussy. Now it slided in and out nicely, and the plumber pounded her good while he licked her nipples and squeezed her soft breasts. The girl remained unconscious the whole time. When he was done, he pulled her skirt back down, but didn't bother to button her blouse. He walked on, curious to know what he would find next.

He came into the great hall, where there were people laying in piles on the floor. The plumber walked around the table, wrinkled his nose at the rotten food, and walked over to the dance floor. There was a very cute noble woman laying on top of an old noble man.

- What a waste! said the plumber. Come here, cutie, I'll give you something better to play with than that old fool!

He lifted up her skirts and pulled down her lacy white underwear. He put a finger into her pussy and found that she was as dry as the servant girl in the corridor downstairs. He wet his cock to lube it up before he put it at her entrance, and shoved it inside. He started fucking the noble woman doggystyle, enjoying the sight of her rounded asscheeks bouncing as he pushed his cock into her pussy. He was a little tired after already having fucked the servant girl, so it took some time before he came, but finally he felt his balls tensing up, and he filled the noble woman's cunt with his load. He gave her big ass a slap and grunted contently. He got up and pulled her skirt down.

By now, he was pretty tired, and decided to stretch out for an hour or two. He left the great hall and walked through the castle to try to find a nice bedroom. The floors were covered in dust, and so were all the furniture. The plumber walked up a flat of stairs, and opened the door to a room. He stopped and stared. Inside the room was a huge 4-poster bed, and on the bed laid the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He walked up to the bed and looked at the young woman laying there. She was very young, couldn't be more than 18. She had a curvy body, long, golden locks, and long, thick eyelashes that rested on her blushing cheeks. She was a dream. He laid down next to her on the bed, and kissed her lips tenderly.

He had been dead tired after fucking those two women, but suddenly he felt wide awake and strong again. He caressed the slim body and the big, soft breasts, and felt his dick come to life again. He unbuttoned her dress and took it off of her. He saw the chastity belt, and looked for the lock to open it, but there was no lock. The chastity belt was one solid piece. He took his big clippers and cut the belt up, careful not to harm the young beauty. He removed the belt and looked down at the cutest little pussy he had ever seen, covered in soft, blond curls. He bent down and kissed it. It was warm and soft, and has a sweet taste to it. He licked it, drank its juices, parted the girl's legs to reach it better, and stuck a finger inside of her. She was soft and wet. He moaned and tore his own clothes off as fast as he could. He put his dick to her opening, and pressed himself in. She was very tight, but then he felt the resistance inside of her give in, and he entered paradise itself. He took a pink little nipple into his mouth and sucked on it as if he had been a baby, licked on the other nipple, went back to the first, and poked the beautiful princess as hard as he could.

He was so horny, and moaning so hard, that he didn't notice the princess wrapping her arms around his neck and moaning in his ear. He just fucked her with all his might. Then she tensed up and screamed out her orgasm, and the plumber looked up into the most beautiful blue eyes he had ever seen, full with lust and satisfaction.

The plumber wasn't the most handsome man that the princess had ever seen, but she had never had sex in her long, long life, and now her cunt felt as if it was on fire, so she kissed the plumber, rolled over and got on top of him, and rode him furiously, coming 3 more times before the plumber pushed her off and motioned for her to let him come in her mouth. The princess took his cock in her mouth and started sucking and licking on it. And just as one of the Fairies had promised, the princess was really GREAT at sucking cock! The plumber cried out loud when he came, shooting his hot sperm into the princess mouth. The princess swallowed it all and licked him clean.

Then they got dressed and went downstairs, where the others had woken up to, confused and hungry. The noble woman was very bewildered at how she could have lost her panties while being unconscious, the servant girl couldn't understand how her blouse had unbuttoned itself, and the servant boy who had fallen on top of an older servant woman when they both passed out, had to marry her to make a decent woman out of her. The princess introduced her saviour to the king and queen, who thanked him and knighted him on the spot.

The princess married Sir Plumber, and then they fucked happily ever after.

And that's how a mere plumber got the princess and half the kingdom... into bed.