Fucking Fatties in Florida Ch. 03

Story Info
Satisfying the virgin granddaughter.
4.2k words
4.47
210.5k
27

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my usual spot poolside in the morning, reading and contemplating the universe, as well my luck in being chosen the stud-of-the-month by large and voluptuous grandmother Helen, when granddaughter Laurie sashayed over to my side. The night before, visiting Laurie had surprisingly happened home early from a non-date gone sour, to find her naked granny getting noisily laid in her bedroom by none other than myself. After a short discussion of the animal needs of men and women of any age, and Laurie's first introduction to the beauty of the male genital anatomy, she was treated to a show of me fucking granny into ecstasy, after which virgin eighteen year-old Laurie gave herself a bit of pleasure with her own fingers. But she was interested in much more, and I'm sure she and granny spent half the night after I left discussing the joys, and problems, and all the "ins and outs" of sex with men.

"So grandma says you really get off on fat girls," she starts off with as she sat her more than ample tush down next to me in a deck chair. "I would say I appreciate full female flesh beautifully displayed on real women," I countered, a bit annoyed at her base insinuations.

"So, do you think I'm cute....I'm mean, beautifully displayed full female flesh?"

"I think you have potential. I can't tell much today, with that baggy tee shirt and oversized cut-off shorts you're wearing."

"I guess I cover up a lot cause everyone says I'm fat, and boys don't like fat girls."

"I don't think that's true, Laurie. Boys are just immature men, and many like real women who are proud of what nature gave them, and willing to share these blessings of nature with appreciative males. I think you have nice curves, underneath those girly togs, which need to be displayed to the waiting world. Look at how your grandmother dresses."

"Mom says that grandma is a S-L-U-T," she spells out.

"A what? Can't say it out loud? Go ahead, become a real woman, and just say what you mean!"

"She's a slut...and horny, man-chasing slut. That's what my mom says. Ever since grandpa died last year, grandma has been dressing like a whore and picking up looser guys like you for nasty sex."

"And what do you think. You think your granny is a whore? Or is she just being a real woman expressing her natural need for physical attention."

"I don't know...but I know I liked touching your "thing" last night. And watching you and grandma get-it-on made me very horny. Grandma said I should come talk to you and see if I like you in the daylight, and...well....maybe...you would teach me some about...well, you know..."

"About sex? Still can't say what you mean?"

"Yeah, SEX...fucking and sucking and....OH, my little pussy is getting all tingly just talking about it. I want you to fuck me!!! I want you to take my virginity!!!"

"Well now, that's a pretty big step. I sure would be attracted to you and your ample bod, but don't you think you'd rather get laid the first time by someone nearer your own age?"

"Those boys are dopes. They don't know anything. I've let a couple guys feel up my tits, and one even played with my pussy, but he just got off in his pants when he did that, and left me feeling all alone like. You like real women; well I want a real man!"

"Is that what your grandmother suggested?" I asked, not wanting to get into any trouble here. Laurie was of age, and yet, granny could get me run out of town, with her recent connections with the old men of money and power around here.

"Yeah, she said you really know how to treat a woman right, and could show me how to get the boys to do the same. She says I just need to....well, you know how grandma talks."

"You mean her colorful language?"

"Yeah, she uses a lot of words I never hear anyone else say. She said I needed to get my honeypot in use before it dries up. She said that when she was my age she was already fucking a bunch of boys in the back seats of cars, and even some of her relatives. Did you know she got fucked by her two brothers both in the same night??!!"

"No, I didn't, but I'm not terribly surprised. Babes like your grandmother are not so much made as born that way. With a body like hers I imagine guys were drooling all over her by the time she hit puberty. And they would with you, too, if you let them."

"Mom never let me go out with boys until last year. She says that their only after one thing. I kind of think I like that one thing!"

"I'm sure you do. It's only natural. You're mom sounds like a bit of a prude who doesn't like men."

"I guess you're right. I never knew my dad. He got Mom pregnant with me, and then just disappeared, mom says. He got a hold of her on the phone a few years ago, but she was so nasty and angry to him, he never called back. I'd have liked to meet him, I think, but Mom gets so angry whenever I mention it that I just let it go."

"So now Mom wants you to never get together with a guy, is that is?"

"Yeah, I guess. You're my only hope to enjoy sex!"

"Well, I doubt that. Now that you're away in college you'll have plenty of opportunities."

"Not in an all-girls school! Guys only come around on weekends, and there's never enough of them to go around! A fat girl like me doesn't have a chance."

"OK, OK. I see you're point. But you're not fat. You have a very womanly body that needs to be appreciated. So maybe this week, if you really want to, you and I could spend some quality time together alone in your bedroom."

"Grandma says to use her bedroom....but she wants to be there, too!"

"Well, slut that she is according to your mother, I'm not surprised!" And I wondered if I would ever meet the dick-hating mom!

Later on in the evening, I presented myself at Helen's doorstep, a paunchy fifty year-old lamb being led to slaughter? Well, not really, but I did feel like a piece of meat being prepared by Chef Helen. I didn't mind, you understand, it was just a funny feeling. Here I was getting ready to bang a virgin who was literally young enough to be my daughter, if not my granddaughter. The last time I "popped a cherry" it wasn't planned, but was more of a surprise that the chick wanted me to "go all the way", as we said so long ago. Now this was a production, frankly, and I was more than a little apprehensive.

Helen greeted me, grasping my hand to draw me inside, chattering away all the time about how wonderful tonight would be, and how much a gentleman I was to perform this valuable service to womanhood. She herself was dressed, or rather undressed, in a lavender see-thru full length robe, with a similarly colored baby doll outfit underneath. Her make-up and perfume were perfect, as I expected. She wrapped herself around me, planting a sensuous kiss on my lips, easing my fears and calming my spirit. I rubbed her delicious backside, feeling that wonderfully fullness, and she responded by lovingly grinding her welcoming pussy into my hardening prick.

"I feel you're getting ready for the night ahead, slugger. Just be sure that bat stays up, because it's got an important job to perform." With that, Helen led me by the hand into her room of pleasure, where the lights were low, the candles lit, the red-satin sheets turned down, and there in the middle of the king-sized four poster bed lay the prize for the evening, a plus sized teenager similarly dressed as her grandmother in silky lavender and skimpy lingerie. Granny had gotten the young thing suitable plied with a couple of glasses of white wine, and she was propped up on several thick pillows, smiling a somewhat excited and somewhat apprehensive smile.

"I'm ready for my lover. I'm ready to become a woman. I'm ready to be filled with your manhood." Helen had really prompted her, I think. She was trying to be so grown-up, but just below the surface I detected a nervous little girl eager to move into adulthood.

"And I'm ready to enjoy your womanly treasures, Laurie," I said, as Helen was unbuttoning my shirt, revealing my grey-haired chest and slight middle paunch. "Oh, Laurie, this is so nice to feel against your skin. You are such a lucky woman tonight," Grandma crooned, and went on down to unzip my slacks and pull them down and off. On her knees before me, Helen eased my boxers down my legs as Laurie sat up wide-eyed in anticipation. My cock began to expand to it's fullness with Helen's handy manipulations, and then leaning in to first kiss and then lick and then suck on my pleasure rod.

"Oh, baby, you are a great cocksucker! Don't stop, Oh yeah, suck me babe, suck that cock." I was in heaven, and a virginal angel lay wiggling on the bed, with anxious desire rising in her loins. "He's so hard and delicious, Laurie. I think you should taste this wonderful big man-cicle," and with that Helen walked over to the bed with my dick in her hand like a pull toy. I got onto the bed, knelt over the teenaged body, and offered my cock to Laurie's waiting mouth.

"It's so hard and smooth and tasty, just like you said, Grandma," the babe-in-waiting mumbled between licks and sucks on my tool. I was beginning to get a bit more excited than I wanted, so I eased back down her torso, rubbing my hands along the taunt young flesh beneath the silky coverings. Her tits were big and soft, while feeling firm as I squeezed their lusciousness. "Nice tits," I complimented, "they are going to taste so good in my mouth. And those nipples are pretty excited, aren't they?"

"Let's get those beauties free to the air," Grandma suggested, and she joined us on the bed. I moved off from on top of the girl, and Helen removed the flimsy nightie from the trembling body. Not able to wait any longer, I lay alongside the now naked chick, cramming as much of that tit-flesh into my mouth as I could hold. My tongue flicked those hard little nipples, and my teeth gently pulled them farther out. "OOOHHH," was all she could say, "OOOHHH, that makes my pussy tingle."

"She's discovered the electric connection between a woman's tits and her pussy," Helen said. "Get your fingers into that wet little swamp," she demanded of me, and comply I did. Laurie's pussy was lightly covered with delicate and soft girly hair. But with the events of the evening all that area was now oozing with female juice. I rubbed her engorged clit inside the pussy lips, causing louder and louder moans and erotic groans from the lips at the other end of the writhing body. I needed to taste this womanly delight, and kiss those virgin lips. "Eat her out, eat her out," granny encouraged me, "Bring her off right now; Yell, my little baby, yell out your feelings as you get off in with this handsome man between your legs. It is so wonderful; I remember the first time I got kissed in my pussy and the organism I had. I was much older that you, cause men wouldn't go there when I was young. You are so lucky, you horny little bitch. Yell, scream out!"

"OOOHHHHH, YYYEESSSSSSSS," Laurie screamed as granny commanded, "IIIIII LLOOOVVVVEEEE TTTHHHHIIISSSS. You make me cum, OHHH GGGAAAWWDDD, this is so good. I want you; I want your "thing" in me NOW."

"His WHAT?" Helen demanded, "Say what you want, you little prude. Men want you to talk dirty, so you'd better get it right. It's a cock, Laurie; it's a prick, a dick, a man rod, a fuck tool."

"FFFFUUCCKK MEEE, fuck me now with that big cock. Take me, take me, take my virgin pussy. Make me a woman," the horny teen pleaded.

As these two women dialogued, I was busy lapping up virgin juice. Tasty stuff, I thought to myself. Have to get some more. As much as I love older well used female flesh, I forgot the joys of a newly minted babe. But the time had come to move on toward my own cum! So, I positioned my self between Laurie's thick and fleshy legs, as Helen stroked my rock hard cock. "Nice view," I admired, "Love those bit soft titties, and that well soaked cunt is a treasure. You will feel so filled in a minute, Laurie. Are you still sure? Do you want to be fucked for the first time by an old guy?"

"Oh, yes, I want you; I want your huge cock filling my little cunt!" She's getting into the language like her granny, I thought to myself. She'll be a great fucking chick as she gets older. With her affirmation, Helen pulled my cock down toward the waiting love tunnel. I think it looked like that sopping hole was throbbing in anticipation and desire. Helen rubbed my cock up and down Laurie's virgin puss. The little girl moaned and wiggled and just mumbled over and over, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck my cunt, fuck my cunt," as she was getting used to the language of lust.

As granny guided my middle-aged cock into the never-before-used cunny, I took over the task and eased myself into that hot little hole. Oh, it was NICE. Tight and hot and sloppy wet with her cum juice, yet surrounded by soft thick womanly flesh. Not wanting to just plow through, I slowly pushed in seeking the little girl barrier to my hardened manly woman pleasing equipment. When I felt that delicate hymen, I stopped and rested. "Do you feel me, Laurie? Do you feel my big man cock opening up your little girl pussy?"

"Yes, I feel you, I want you, just fuck me, just take me, OH it is so good. I need this, I need to be fucked more and more," she chanted, not really in her right mind at this moment.

"It's time, Helen, I'm there at her hymen," I reported. "It will hurt a bit, my baby girl," Grandma told the sexed-up teen. "Just remember how good it feels, and the pain will be gone before you know it."

With a firm yet gentle thrust, I rammed the length of my manhood on through nature's wall to womanhood, and felt the delight of popping this young girl's cherry. "OOOOOWWWWEEEE," she yelled, "OOOOHHH that hurts, it hurts, stop, stop, stop, take it out, take it out....NOO, it's so GGGOOOOODDD, Oh, I don't know."

"You're a woman now, my baby girl. You've got a big man cock shoved up your needy cunny. You'll have so many more, I know. Just enjoy this moment," Helen soothed the flailing woman girl. I just kept on a pumping. I was in my own world of love and lust. I pounded her pussy, and watched her big fleshy tits bounce up and down, back and forth. Her pudgy belly rubbed against mine, as I rammed my cock up into her womb.

This suddenly reminded me that this was no over-the-hill post-menopausal slut I was banging. Of late I had not worried about making babies or even getting diseases, as I only fucked recent widows or monogamous horny housewives. No diseases in this young slut-in-training, but she did have active baby-in-waiting eggs in her womb. "Helen, she might get pregnant," I said to her now horny grandma who was rubbing her own puss in time with my thrusts, "should I pull out?"

"No, of course not, you twit. A woman needs to feel that man cum the first time. Give her all you've got. We'll take our chances with the baby bit."

So, onward I rammed, as busty Laurie lay beneath me moaning yes then no then yes then no. She instinctively wrapped her pudgy legs around my waist, though, and pulled up her hips to meet my thrusts. It was now too much to stop...

"I'm cuuuuummmiiinnngg," I yelled. "Let it rip, big boy," granny said with great satisfaction. "OOOHHHH, YYYEESSSS," the newly made young woman screamed, "I feel your cum. Fill me, fill me with your stuff," she yelled as I pumped my balls into her already soaked cunt, over and over, with more jism than I had had in quite awhile.

It was over. I collapsed on top of the fleshy young babe, kissing her face and lips, and praising her as one of the truly great virgin fucks of all time. Granny lay beside us, stroking Laurie's sweat-soaked hair, and murmuring how great it is to be a woman and to be filled with a man's hard cock and cum-juice. "Oh, grandma, am I a slut now, like mama says you are?" "No, dear, you are just a well fucked woman. Feel this fine man above you. Appreciate his body desiring you. If that is being a slut, then all good women are sluts. Your mama needs to get laid this well too, and soon!"

Well, I thought I might volunteer on the spot, but that would be a bit forward, I guessed. I just rolled off of the soft-bodied teen, and as I lay back on that big bed, granny slid over to suck my sticky dick clean, "Just remember that when this cock gets hard again real soon, lover boy, you've got a well used pussy over here that needs attention, too." But we had more work to do on that newly deflowered whore-wantabe.

Pudgy, big-titted Laurie took to her new found non-virgin status like a very horny fish to water in the next couple of days of her college break. The baggy clothing was gone, and tight tops and bottoms encased her luscious curves under both. The day after having my fifty year old man dick pick-off her little girl cherry, she had landed a nice looking young man whose hormones were well in blossom, and whose dick was big, hard, and raring to go (or maybe to cum!). He filled her tight little twat with what Laurie felt was a gallon of man juice, which got her a lecture and lesson from Grandma Helen about the horrors of VD and AIDS, not to mention baby making, and that if that or any other young stud wants into her pussy, she must demand the use of a love sheath, a rubber, a condom. Granny just happened to have a selection of all colors and textures to offer the young slut-in-training, and also offered me as a training model for how to use them.

I wasn't sure I was interested. I had moved on from the use of condoms with potential baby factories and disease carriers because I vowed to fuck only old babes beyond procreation days who had only had hubby dicks before they were recently deceased, or whose current hubbies couldn't or wouldn't screw them. These are safe, saggy, and very needy sluts who I desire as much as they desire to be loved, played with, and filled with my manhood. Why would I want to model rubber use?

"Because if you do you get to fuck us both today, that's why," Helen suggested on the phone, "and if you don't, you'll have to go home and whack your prick off by yourself just dreaming of all this tasty and fuckable female flesh!" Pretty good deal, I guess. So, instead of working that afternoon I arrived at Helen's condo with my dick ready to be encased in latex.

Helen greeted me in one of her usual fuck uniforms, a silky crimson teddy underneath a matching see-thru robe. Her 44DD bosom strain at the flimsy material, and her succulent red nipples were poking through as if seeking fresh air. "You look good enough to eat," I gushed as she drew me into her lovely sex-nest, "and I'm a hungry fella." "There's enough here to fill you up, boy," Helen assured me as she lifted up those massive mammaries in her hands, "and there's even a tender young appetizer a waiting for you in my bed!"

As we entered her whorehouse decorated boudoir, I was greeted with her slutty granddaughter already well into the mood with a twelve-inch vibrator sloshing in and out of her needy teenage cunt. The smell of female sex permeated the room, with the sounds of a little girl in heat filling my ears. "OOHHHH, I am so horny. I want a cock so bad, granny. I really like having men between my legs. OHHH, OHHH, I need to be FFFFUUUCCKKKEEEDDD!" she yelled through a bed bouncing organism.

"I think we created a monster slut here, granny. She can't seem to get enough action in her pussy."

"Yeah, I was just like that," Helen remembered. "Right after I lost my cherry to a cousin in the back of our barn at home when I was eighteen, I had to have a man-a-day the rest of that summer. Don't know why I didn't get a baby out of all that sex; guess my baby making machine wasn't ready yet. But my mama got me a package of rubbers even way back then, and now we're going to get this little bitch using them, too. I got knocked up before George and I were married; we need to keep that from happening here. And besides, all these dirty little pricks these days have more diseases than brains, for sure."

12