Fucking in the Rain

Story Info
Couple gets hot outside during a thunderstorm.
1k words
3.75
39k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late on a warm spring night and we decide to go for a walk. We walk down the dark streets talking about meaningless things trying to take our minds off the fact that all we want to do is fuck.

It starts to thunder and lightning before the rain actually starts. This only makes things worse for me, as thunderstorms make me so horny.

Then the rain starts. It's slow at first, but within minutes it's pouring. We quickly race back to my house to escape the rain, but instead of going into the house, you take my hand and lead me to a spot on the side of the house. Hidden between the house and the fence next-door, you grab me and push me up against the side of the house.

Pressing your body up against mine with the rain pouring down on us, you start to kiss me. The kiss is hard and intense like the rain, and I'm quick to respond, kissing you back. You roughly grab my tits, massaging them, and I arch my back, loving the feeling of your hands on me. I start to move my hands down towards your belt, but you grab them, and using just one of your hands you pin both mine above my head. You start kissing my neck and you slide your other hand up my skirt. I moan softly the second your hand comes in contact with my thong which is soaking wet, and not just from the rain.

You slide your fingers softly back and forth along my thong, not letting your fingers wander inside. I moan louder this time, loving and hating being teased. You look at me and smile, you love to tease me almost as much as I love being teased. I whimper slightly and you finally give in, sliding your fingers inside my thong and gently begin to stroke my clit. My loud moan is masked by the thunder, and you let go of my hands.

I reach down to undo your belt, and this time you don't stop me. As your pants slide down, I do too, getting down on my knees. I slowly rub your cock with one hand, before taking it into my mouth. I slowly suck on the head of your cock, and then take as much of it as I can deep into my mouth. You moan loudly and grab my hair. I keep going faster and then slower, teasing you until you can't take it anymore. You gently pull me up by my hair, and roughly push me back up against the house. You reach under my skirt again and pull down my thong.

You slide your cock between my legs, sliding back and forth between my thighs. I whimper again, and look you in the eye.

"Fuck me" I demand in a hushed whisper.

You smile, and are more than happy to do what I asked. You slowly slide your cock into my pussy, trying to tease me, but you realize that you're tired of teasing and now all you want to do is fuck me hard against the house in the pouring rain. You fuck me, moving faster and faster, as I try my best to bite back my screams of pleasure. I put my foot up on the fence that's not far behind you, and grab you and pull you deeper into me. We both moan loudly. You pull at my hair as I let out a muffled scream into your shoulder. I kiss and bite at your neck, as you move faster in and out of me. I bite my lip hard to hold back another scream.

"I want you to come for me" You whisper in my ear. And that's all the encouragement I need. Moments later I cum hard, my whole body freezes, and my breathing stops, then starts again, coming out in gasps. You slow down waiting for me to catch my breath, as you move slowly in and out of me, I can feel every inch of you inside me, and my whole body tenses up, and I want you to fuck me hard again. But you just smile at me moving slowly in and out, driving me insane. You pull completely out of me and I whimper.

"Turn around." I'm more than happy to meet your demand, and I turn around, bending over slightly with my hands against the house, and you slide your cock into my pussy from behind. I barely have time to moan before you're fucking me as hard as you can. At this point the thunder is almost constant, which is good because I can no longer hold back my loud moans and occasional screams.

You reach around and massage one of my tits with one hand, while the other hand rests on my waist. I move back and forth meeting your thrusts pushing you as deep into me as you can go. As I get closer and closer to my second orgasm, you stop massaging my tits, and move your hand down to my clit. You begin rubbing my clit as you fuck me harder, and I can't take it anymore, I cum, screaming loudly.

We're both exceptionally tired from fucking standing up. So I move away and you slide out of me.

I get down on my knees again, and take your cock into my hands, after rubbing your cock for a few seconds I take it into my mouth again. You lean back against the house, and slide one hand into my hair, holding on as I suck your cock faster and faster. You moan loudly as I reach up and begin to massage your balls with my hand. While still keeping up with my rhythm on your cock, I look up and look you in the eye. That's all it takes, you moan loudly again and cum in my mouth and I swallow every drop.

We dress quickly in the rain, and then you kiss me again.

Nothing is better than sex standing up in the rain...