Fucking Kinky

Story Info
She spends her birthday with 4 special friends.
8.6k words
4
75.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are loco!" he practically shrieked at her proposal.

"Why, because I'm honest? Because I'm willing to admit I'm a sexual creature too?"

"No," he hissed. "Because you just told me that you want to watch me fuck my COUSIN and two of my best friends, who happen to be brothers! This sadistic sexual fantasy of yours involves a hell of a lot of incest. A little too much for my tastes."

"I'm sorry MY fantasy wasn't to YOUR liking, Matthew. Jesus Christmas, you know a fantasy is supposed to be...."

"I know what a fantasy is! I'm just disgusted by yours!"

"Are you really?" she sneered. "Or are you just afraid to admit that it turns you on, too?"

Matt paused at this, considering before he growled back. "No, nothing about fucking Tony turns me on. NOTHING!"

"What about the twins?"

He considered this for several minutes, tugging on his lip ring as he pondered. "I'll be honest, Madison, the thought of sharing you with Joel doesn't...bother me. But Joel AND Benji? And fucking Tony? Tony, of all fucking people. No. It's too much for me. I can't handle it."

"That's fine, Matt," she sighed. "It was just....an idea."

"Let's leave it at that then, Madi," he pleaded. "Let's just let it be."

"Fine," she spat and stomped from their kitchen.

One Month Later

"So, baby, what do you want for your birthday this year?" he asked, a Cheshire Cat grin across his face.

"Apparently you have something in mind," she laughed. "What is it?"

"Oh," he grinned, circling his body around behind hers and leaning forward to blow softly into her ear. "Just a little idea I've been thinking on for the past few months."

"And what's that?" she gasped breathily.

"Let's just say," he breathed huskily onto her neck, causing her skin to crawl with the promise of pleasures to come. "It involves you, me, and Samantha and Katey."

"Huh?" she frowned and spun to face him, their noses almost colliding. "That's sexy to you?"

"Yeah," he grimaced at her aggitation. "Why, what's wrong with that?"

"It's MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY, MATTHEW!" she began screaming at him, raising her fists into the air for emphasis. "There's nothing exciting about you watching me parade around our bedroom with two of my best friends!"

"Sorrrrrrrry," Matt hissed with resentment.

"How could you think that I would want that, Matthew? Do you think I'm a LESBIAN?" she screamed the last word loudly.

Matt shook his head to clear his thoughts. How had his suggestion hit her in such an utterly wrong manner? "Na...no! Why would I think my girlfriend is a lesbian?"

"Because for my FUCKING BIRTHDAY- MY BIRTHDAY, MATTHEW- you want me to live out YOUR fantasy!" she was screaming at him again.

He stared at her with a complete loss for words.

She was pacing their den now, hands gesturing wildly, and her hair flying behind her as she moved about freakishly. "Do you remember what we did your YOUR birthday last year, Matthew Eric? Do you, Mr. Lovato?"

Matthew stared at his Vans and then at the carpet beneath them. "No."

"NO? NO? YOU DON'T....AGH!" she shrieked and stormed out of the room.

He stood staring around the room for a few minutes, before trailing into the kitchen where he found her resting against the refridgerator massaging her scalp.

"I love you, baby," he muttered so softly it was barely audible.

"Matthew," she heaved, pushing away from their fridge and walking to the sink. "I love you too, but this is just...."

"What?" he asked, raising his brown eyes to meet her own, saddened irises.

"Look, baby, we need to talk," she sighed and placed her tiny frame roughly into one of their kitchen chairs. "Not just about this. I want you to know that this...It's not just this, Matt. I love you, I do, but there's been some problems for a while."

"Oh," he frowned and sat in a chair next to her, taking her dainty hand into his own, much larger grasp. "Okay?"

"Matt, I've been feeling a lot lately like I am putting my everything into this relationship. It's frustrating, yet, it can be rewarding. I love you. You are the ONLY- and I stress that, ONLY- man that I can see myself being with. But lately, it's like I'm giving you everything I have plus some, and you....give me nothing. You're here, Matt, but you're not here. Do you get me?"

Matt sighed. "Yeah."

"I want you to be here with me, mentally. But you're off somewhere and I can't seem to bring you back! I ask you to do things for me, dumb things around the house, and you forget or come up with excuses. I ask you to come home in time to go to bed with me, and you're gone till sunrise with Tony. Lord only knows what trouble you two are getting into at 3am when the rest of the world is trying to rest up for the next day."

She took a deep breath and exhaled.

"And it's not just household things anymore, Matthew. Lately, I share something with you- a fantasy, a thought, an idea, even a song I've written- and you seem so disengaged. So bored with it. With me. Do I bore you, Matt?"

Matt shook his head emphatically. "No, baby, you don't bore me. Why would you think that?"

"Because," she frowned. "Whatever I'm doing, it does not hold a candle to whatever it is Tony does for you! The two of you are..."

He raised up in his seat and dropped her hand. "Is this going to be a big speech about Tony? Cause I see it headed there and I'm going to forewarn you to drop it before...."

"Before what, Matt?" she growled.

He slunk back into his seat and shut his mouth.

"Matt, I adore Tony. This isn't about Tony. This is about you and me and our problems! One month ago, I shared something with you and asked you how you felt about the idea, and you FLIPPED OUT on me! You made me feel like a whore, a pervert. Someone who was a freak beyond all freakishness."

She placed her elbow onto their kitchen table and began to massage her temples once again.

"You made me feel like I was dirty for wanting to spice up our bedroom antics, and now tonight, you come to me and you want to live out a fantasy- YOUR fantasy- for my birthday present. That's fuckin fine, Matt, great. I'm going to get laid on my birthday. At least I know I have THAT to look forward to," she hissed. "But what I want to know is . . ."

She paused, looking at her boyfriend who sat twiddling his thumbs in his khaki-covered lap.

"Do you still love me, Matt, or are we lying to each other?"

Matt wanted to clutch his chest and fall to the ground. Why was she being so overly dramatic today? All he'd suggested to her was a simple foursome. It wasn't like they hadn't partook in wild sexual antics before- because they had, on many an occasion. Why was this suddenly such a big deal? He wanted to heave something at her, scream, stomp around screaming for God to take mercy on him and strike her mute. But he couldn't and he wouldn't.

"Yes," he sighed.

"Yes which, Matthew?"

"Yes, I love you, Madison," he frowned. "I've never stopped loving you and I don't think any of this really has to do with...."

"WHAT?"

"...love," he finished gingerly.

"Matt...."

"No, Madi, look, will you listen to me for once?" he half asked, half begged.

She sat silently staring at him for the first time in the past twenty minutes.

"I love you and you know that I love you, so that's not even a question here. Yes, I have been off on some other planet lately, but fuck Madison, I'm so rarely home! I'm still readjusting to being here and not in some strange city with no clean underwear! It doesn't seem like something that takes adjusting to for you, but for me, it is. I am no longer used to living a 'normal life'. When you say 'take out the trash', I file that away and for whatever reason, 'write new material for the next CD' gets filed ahead of it and I forget! Jesus, Madison, I'm only human!"

He paused to collect his thoughts.

"Are you done?" she whined.

"No, I'm not," he barked. "Please fuckin listen to em!"

"Fine!"

"Anyhow, how you can even manage to relate ANY of this to your....fantasy, if that's what we're calling it....is beyond me," he argued.

"Matt, I'm really tired of this," she sighed and rose from her chair. "In fact, let's just...I need to go to bed before I say something I shouldn't."

He watched her climb the stairs as his mind went completely to moosh. What the hell had just happened?

One Week Later

"Happy Birthday, sexy," Benji growled as she walked past him while passing out their latest round of Coronas.

"Thank you, babe," she grinned and pinched one of his chipmunk cheeks.

"Hey, HEY," Tony yelled obnoxiously. "That's my woman you're macking on, bitch!"

"Sorry, bro," Benji laughed and raised his hands to motion no foul.

"Your woman, huh?" she grinned at her boyfriend's boisterous cousin.

"Well, you know," Tony chuckled and shook his head from side to side playfully. "We've gotta keep it in the family! Right, Matty?"

Matt came walking into their den from the kitchen, carrying more beer. "What's that, Tone?"

"We're keeping it in the family, you and I!"

"Ah yeah, Tone," Matt laughed and shook his head questioningly. What the fuck had he missed?

"You always miss the good conversation, Lovato," Joel snickered. "What's with that?"

"What's with that?" Matt asked, truly lost.

"Yo," Joel laughed. "Get with the conversation, Matthew."

"EARTH TO MATTHEW LOVATO! COME IN, MATTY L. MATTY L, CAN YOU HEAR ME?" Tony yelled while the two Madden brothers laughed hysterically.

"Where are your bitches at bitch?" Benji called to Madison as she took a seat in Tony's lap.

"Benjamin Madden, you truly have a way with words," she giggled.

"I can translate that for you," his twin hollered in response. "What Idiot Boy meant to say was, 'Where are your FEMALE friends?'"

"Thank you, Joel," she giggled, raising her Corona to her lips and taking a small sip. "I....don't know," she finished as she set the bottle back on the arm of the sofa.

"She didn't invite anyone," Matt sighed and returned to his original space on the sofa alongside Joel.

"Oh?" Joel questioned, peaking an eyebrow with intrigue.

"I did, actually," she sighed. "I invited some of the girls that I used to hang out with in school. They all had plans or...."

"Excuses?" Benji inquired sympathetically.

"Yeah," she frowned.

"Aww, well, fuck them!" Tony bellowed. "Stick with us, baby, we'll take care of you!"

"Thanks, Tone," she giggled and kissed him on the cheek before rising and going to sit alongside Matt.

"Truth or dare?" Benji suddenly demanded, grabbing the attention of everyone in the room.

"Oh dude!" Tony called. "DUDE! So fuckin LAME!"

"No, dude, it's not!" the black-haired punk defended himself. "It's a way to get Madison naked!"

He winked at Madison and she began laughing.

"So, let me try this again," Benji grinned. "TRUTH OR FUCKIN DARE?"

Matt took the bait and ran with it. "Truth."

"Okay, a truth for boring Matty L," Benji pondered, tugging on his labret stud to emphasize his thought process. "Okay, got one!"

"Well, spit out before we hit thirty, retard," Joel chided.

"Fuck you, man! Matt, truth: Have you ever had sex with more than two women in one night?"

Matt sucked his lip ring into his mouth and then allowed it to slowly flick outward as he exhaled with relief. Madison already knew the answer to this, he didn't need to hide. "Yes."

"Well?" Benji and Tony both raised their eyebrows.

"It was on tour about a year ago," Matt grinned with the memory. "I met this girl after the show, yadda yadda, we had sex. Then I went back to my room and Tony was in there with a girl, as per his usual."

Tony raised his fist into the air and grunted. "I am the master!"

"Yes, well, he had a girl, so I snuck into the room quietly and climbed into my bed. All I wanted was to get some fuckin sleep before we had to be up for bus call. Next thing I know, Tony's tossing this fuckin hot ass blonde chick onto the bed, she's yanking my boxers off and sucking my cock."

Madison laughed along with the other three men. No sense in pretending she had any typical 'girly' sexual hang-ups; she didn't. She'd had her fair share of one nighters, sexcapades and the like. This game could definitely go in her favor, if she played her cards right.

"What about at the same time?" Joel blurted out, astonishing even himself with his boldness.

Matt paused to consider this, then lit his face with a smug grin. "I've done that, too. Several times. Madison could tell you about that, right babe?"

"Mmmhmm," Madison nodded, pouting her lips to emphasize her naughtiness. "But I won't!"

The men erupted into laughter and cat calls.

"You're a dirty bad girl," Tony smirked, nudging her thigh. "I like that about you, Madi!"

"Thanks, Tone," she flirted back, batting her eyelashes and languishing her tongue over the neck of her Corona.

"Hey now," Matt interrupted their exchange. "That's my woman, Tony! Back it up!"

"No pussy, no foul," Tony defended, raising his hands into the air.

"He has such class," Joel laughed, getting up and heading for the bathroom. "We should really consider sending him to finishing school."

This brought a snort from Benji that caused him to spew beer onto the floor at his feet.

"Having a little trouble drinking from your bottle there, Madden?" Matt snickered.

"I, uh, yeah, apparently," Benji dismissed, wiping foam off his chin with the back of his hand.

"Alright, so, truth or dare?" Matt asked, eyeing his jovial cousin. "Tonester?"

"Oh dude, no way!" Tony howled. "That's so...Oh god. Dare!"

"How could I have guessed that one?" Matt rolled his eyes. "I dare you, Anthony Michael Lovato, to....go piss in my neighbor's pond out back. She's got these fuckin fish in there that I just want....I want them all to die!"

"MATTHEW!" Madison shrieked.

Matt batted his eyes and looked at his girlfriend innocently. "What?"

"Matthew, what have Mrs. Clavner's fish ever done to you?"

"Nothing, they're fuckin fish!"

"Then why do you Tony to go piss on them?"

"Cause it's fuckin funny!" Matt snorted.

Before either of them could realize, Tony was already buck naked and sprinting out their patio door.

"Dude, wait up!" Benji shrieked and chased after his best friend.

Madison was the last person heading out the door when Joel appeared, utterly confused. "Umm, where did everyone go?"

"Tony's....killing my neighbor's fish," Madison laughed and ran out the door leaving Joel by himself.

"He's wha?" Joel called as he followed quickly behind her.

Fifteen Minutes Later

"I cannot possibly top Tony killing those poor fish," Joel howled. "So, I guess, your dare is going to be tame by comparison!"

The group was still laughing from Tony's earlier melee.

"Alright, Madison, truth or dare?" Joel chuckled.

"Truth," she grinned, smacking her lips to make a popping noise.

Joel touched the tip of his tongue to his top lip slowly. "Okay, lemme think. Truth, truth, truth. Madison Danielle, have you ever had sex with more than one man at the same time?"

"Dude, that's not cool!" Matt interrupted.

"No, Matty, it's fine," she assured.

"Yes, Joel, I have," she winked. "I suppose you want details on that night, yes?"

"Well, duh!" Tony giggled.

"I was in college at the time," Madison began. "My roommate was this guy Michael, and anyhow, to spare you a very long story, Michael was bisexual and it wasn't a secret to anyone on campus. Anyhow, one night we got exceedingly drunk at a frat party and ended up back at our place with our friend David. I'm not sure what lead to what, but I ended up straddling David while he sat at one of our kitchen chairs. A very drunk Michael walked in on us, and.....He joined in."

"God damn," Joel and Benji sighed in unison.

"Did they, like, do stuff...with each other?" Tony questioned with a degree of seriousness.

"Actually, no, they didn't," she corrected. "They only touched me, not each other. Which was fine. I still had two sets of male hands on me, and that made me one VERY happy young lady."

"Wow," Tony drooled. "That's hot."

"Well holy crap," Madison exclaimed with exaggeration. "Something that awes Tony fuckin Lovato! I am....actually proud to say that I have awed THE Tony Lovato!"

"Yeah, well," Tony snickered. "Don't get used to it!"

The group erupted into loud guffaws.

"Alright," Madison smiled. "Truth or dare....Benji?"

Benji thought on her offer for a moment, then grinned. "I'll be the brave Madden brother. Dare me, baby!"

She smiled at him and nodded her head. "Okay, hot stuff, I dare you to kiss sexy Tony Lovato here, with tongue, for two minutes."

Joel and Matt gasped with disgust, while Tony's blue eyes lit on fire.

"I'm...game if Tony is?" Benji laughed.

Tony nodded with enthusiasm. "Let's go, hot stuff."

Madison brought her watch up to her face to emphasize that she would, in fact, time the pair as they exchanged saliva. Before she could yell "Start!" Tony had forced his tongue inside Benji's mouth roughly, and the pair were moaning into one another as they stood, embracing, in the middle of her living room. It was like a gift from the Gods, just for her, on her birthday.

She was in such awe of the pair's unabashed embrace that she missed the cue for two minutes and let them carry on for nearly five minutes.

"Umm, guys, it's like....two minutes is up," Joel yelled. "I mean, not to DISTURB you perverts over there."

Tony pulled off Benji and licked his lips peacefully. "Oh sorry. You know what they say, having fun, lose track of time."

"Yeah," Benji grinned bashfully.

"Is there something you need to tell me, Benjamin?" Joel asked, half-jokingly, half-seriously as his twin returned to his seat.

Benji just shook his head and continued to blush.

"Well, umm, my turn?" Benji asked after he cleared his throat and some color returned to his cheeks.

"Yeah, dude, it's all you," Matt nodded.

"Truth or dare, Madison?"

"Dare, Benji," she grinned tauntingly.

"Can I be dirty?" he asked with a tender tone, wrinkling his eyebrows in that adorable way that only he and Joel could.

"N..." Matt barked.

"You have my permission to be just as dirty as your little heart desires," Madison grinned, shaking her head and bobbing her ponytail to assure him she was totally flirting, and very much sincere.

"Mmm," Benji cooed, rubbing his tattooed hands together. "I like your style, Madison. I dare you to suck my cock."

"NO WAY!" Matt screamed and shot out of his seat.

Tony stood up and placed his hand on his cousin's shoulder. "Dude, last time I checked, she was an adult! Now sit your ass down and stop being a cry baby!"

"Thanks for the fuckin support, asshole," Matt spat as he stomped out of the room.

Tony belched and giggled. "Fuck him!"

"Maybe you should go....check on him," Joel urged, wrinkling his face in disgust. "You know, make sure he's not gonna murder Benji...or you."

Madison shook her head, her hair bobbing every which way. "No, Joel, but thank you for thinking of me and Matt. This is my birthday and I want to enjoy it! I AM a big girl, and Matt just needs to get the fuck over it. I can play, too, you know!"

Benji sat in his seat staring at the young brunette, watching her every word with great interest.

"So, you're....?" Joel's eyes grew wide.

"Sure as fuck," Madison licked her lips. "I'm gonna suck your brother's cock, right here, right now."

"Oh sweet jesus," Tony practically sang, clutching his heart. "I think I want to marry you, Madison Danielle. Right now, right here, please?"

Madison laughed as she crawled towards Benji's outstretched legs. "Sorry, Tony, but I have other....business to attend to."

She winked at Benji to relax his serious state, running her hands up his clothed thighs to feel his firmness.

"Are you going to sit there looking all stern for this entire thing, or might you consider, you know, playing along?" she teased as she reached a hand out to cup him over the fabric of his slacks.