Fucking My Cousin

Story Info
Guy gets to do his hot cousin.
4.9k words
4.35
1.16M
192
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bi_sarah
Bi_sarah
145 Followers

I guess when I think about it my cousin Jordan and I always had an openly sexual relationship, even long before we ever got involved in our incest.

When Jordan was nine her family moved to Seattle and I lost contact with her. I grew up in California, she in Oregon. Our parents kept in touch but we never saw or though about each other, that was till I was eighteen.

During the summer, Jordan came back in to my reality in a BIG way.

Jordan was 20 and had gotten in to some trouble in college, she had been caught smoking and having sex with her boy friend and other such things.

Her family though it would be good for her to get away for the summer, so they arranged for her to spend the summer with us in California.

Now remember I had not seen Jordan since she was Nine and my only recollection of her was as a bratty kid I used to play games with when I was 7. I was upset that this stranger was coming in to my life and disrupting my summer plans and my household life. I was a normal horny fifteen year old and had hoped to get a job that summer so I could afford to date and have some fun. I did not want anything to do with this interloper.

That all changed when I saw her!

Jordan had grown up in all sorts of wonderful ways. My little cousin had turned in to quite a sex pot. Her breasts had grown out to become a nice set of 36C and the rest of her body was in good shape and looked like an angel to my horny eighteen year old eyes. She seemed happy to see me, but made it clear she was going to be a rebel for the summer and did not want anything to do with us or our rules and babysitting her.

Things quickly fell into a pattern. My days were spent working, while Jordan enjoyed the California beach's and my parents worked. My nights were spent at home keeping an eye on Jordan because my parents usually had to work till like ten or eleven and Jordan spent the nights raiding the wine bottles.

We fell in to a habit.

Jordan and I would watch TV while she stole wine and bear from the kitchen. Jordan would traipse around the house in her short red robe and black teddy and I would try and catch a glimpse of her Tits and Cunt whenever I could. Jordan had to know I was peeping and must have took some glee in the sexual torture my virgin hormones were going through because as the summer progressed she took to accidentally exposing more and more of her great Tits, Cunt and Ass to me. Many a summer night was spent with me jacking off in my room thinking about her and what I wanted to do to her. Sure I knew it was wrong but what the Fuck I was eighteen and here was this babe showing off her body to me. Incest be damned I wanted to fuck her!

One night we were watching TV, Jordan on the couch sipping wine and me on the floor and she slowly passed out. I turned to look at her and noticed that her robe had fallen opened and her black teddy was barely holding in her body. I could clearly see up her legs to her black Panties and her left breast was all but falling out of the teddy. I could not believe my eye's. This was better then any Porno or Penthouse magazine!

I stared at her body and she shifted in her sleep, her left breast fell completely out and I got my first view of a real woman Tit's and Nipples. My Dick was hard in a second!

I stared at her for a few seconds while she slept and shifted and then I unzipped my pants and started playing with myself. I came in seconds shooting a huge glob of Spunk all over the floor. The sight of her Panties and naked breast did that to me, that and the guilt/pleasure of seeing my cousin naked!

I quickly cleaned up the mess as best I could and ran upstairs to bed.

If Jordan knew what had happened she never said anything though she did smile at me funny the next morning.

The next week was hard on everyone, due to a minor emergency in the household so I did not get another chance to Peep and Jack, but Jordan continued in her ways and I often caught her putting on her bathing suit or bending over. I spent several evenings in the bathroom with a towels and a Penthouse.

That weekend things calmed down and my parents went out to dinner. I found my self alone again with Jordan, watching TV. her in her red robe and black teddy and me waiting for her to fall asleep so I could Peep and Jack again. Jordan began drinking around Seven and by Nine was passed out again.

I turned to look at her. Her robe had fallen open again and the teddy had ridden up to her thighs exposing her panties to me, her right breast had completely fallen out of her teddy and her left breast was only half in. I gulped and unzipped my pants and moved closer.

I was on my knees looking at her on the couch and she shifted in her sleep, her other breast came free and her teddy road higher up her thighs. Exposing more of her Cunt and Ass to my greedy eye's. I could now see both of her great Tits and her whole Ass and Cunt.

I bravely and quietly (As brave and quiet as a horny 18 year old could be) reached down and pulled her panties to the side. I saw the hair of her Pussy for the first time. I touched it gently, feeling the smooth soft hair and openings of her Cunt. She shifted but nothing else, just stayed asleep.

I began to touch and explore her Cunt. Rubbing her lips and even touching her Clit. I could see her getting wet and when I touched her Clit she went "UMMMMM".

But did not wake up.

I sat their frozen, holding open her panties. Touching her Clit. My hard Dick twitching in the air. My naked cousin laying there, moaning at my touch. Her perfect Tits and Cunt open to my gave. Guilt, Sin, Pressure. Everything I was doing was SO FUCKING WRONG. This was Incest for god's sake.

I did not care, I decided I was going to fuck her.

I got between her legs and started rubbing the tip of my Dick up and down the outside of her Cunt. Her legs spread wider and she made a "SHHHHH" noise but nothing else. I could feel her heat on the tip of my Dick, I found her hole and slowly slid into her.

I was inches away from losing my Virginity, in my cousins Hot, Wet, Tight, Cunt.

I slid further and further inside her till I was all the way in. She just lay there and moaned "OHHHHHH"

I started pumping in to her, I was fucking my cousin. I could feel my Cum building, my first orgasm with a woman. I did not know what to do. If I pulled out and came all over her she would know for sure, so I did the next best thing.

I shoved my Dick as deep inside her as I could go and shot my Load deep inside my cousins Hot Cunt.

I had lost my Virginity. I felt great, sin be damned!

I pulled out and cleaned myself and her up then ran upstairs and fell asleep.

Jordan said nothing to me the next day, just smiled at me whenever I saw her and made sure I got a glimpse of her Tits and Ass whenever I could.

We did not get to be alone together till the next weekend and I went at it again. As soon as she had passed out from the Wine, I was between her legs with my Hard Dick inside her Hot Cunt.

I was able to last about two minutes this time and she just lay there and moaned and gasped as I Fucked her. Her eye's never opened and the next day she never said a thing.

Summer quickly came to an end and Jordan was going to be leaving in a few days. I did not get a chance to Fuck her again, but I took my free views whenever I could. Jordan never made any mention of our Insect and I figured she never knew.

The night before she left I found myself alone with her as my parents had to run out to a last minute party. Jordan was wearing a white slip and no robe this time, and I quickly learned she had on no panties underneath.

We spent the night quiet, we never said a word to each other while we ate dinner. Never said a word when she started drinking or while watching TV.

Before I knew it Jordan was asleep again and this was my last chance to Fuck her. Incest and her knowing about it be damned I wanted this one to be good.

Her breast had fallen out of her slip again and as I crawled between her legs I began to play with Her nipples. Pinching them as my other hand began to finger her Cunt.

I stuck my thumb up inside her, while I played with her Clit and even rubbed a finger on her Anus. She was getting we and began to GASP.

I took my Dick out and slowly rubbed it up and down the outsider of her Cunt lips, while I pinched her nipples.

Then I rammed my Dick as hard in to her as I could. Her eyes sprang open and I looked right in to her as I began to pump.

She looked back and smiled and spread her legs, her hand moved between us and she began to finger her Clit. Our eyes never left each other, she moaned and gasped..."That's it baby. Fuck me good this time. Fuck your cousin."

I pumped into her faster. She had known. And this Incest was turning her on as much as it was me.

I Fucked her good and hard and she began to have her Orgasm. I was giving my cousin an Orgasm. She gasped and humped her hips up to meet my thrusts, I could feel her Cunt muscles trying to milk my Dick. Suddenly she Whimpered and Bit her lip and her legs locked around me.

"Ohh baby, I'm coming!"

She came. I had made her Cum. I shot my load deep inside her, the thrill or giving my cousin an orgasm was that great.

I bit her nipple as I came and then we just lay their panting and giggling.

The next day we said good by, kissed and promised to write and she flew out of my life.

Nothing was ever said about our affair again.

I was a proud as a Rooster in a hen house and as cocky as James bond. For the next few days I walked around the house like Lord God King Stud and I asked every female I knew out, I even managed to get some Tit off of them. But nothing compared to Fucking Jordan. It sucked that I could not brag about the fact, but I am sure the powers that be would not have taken to kindly to knowing that I had had incest with my Cousin.

Time passed and I eventually calmed down and things fell back to normal.

I did not hear from Jordan again for until I was 21 and in college, I would get occasional reports from my parents that she was doing well and getting her life back on line and was going to college and stuff. My sex life did not pick up again till I entered college at the age of 20. Sure I managed to get some Tit and an occasional hand job off the high school girls but as for actual fucking, that was forbidden by those dam Cock teases I went to school with.

I went to college in a small school in Northern California. I wanted to get as far away as I could from my family and I wanted to go to school somewhere where there was seasons. Also the fact that I was only four hours away from Jordan had a part to play in my decision because not a day went by that I did not Jack Off thinking about her and I knew some way, some how I wanted to be with her again.

So my college years began. the woman in college were much nicer, better looking and hornier then the woman in High School and I was soon fucking again. I learned the pleasures of Blow Jobs, going down on a woman and Tit fucking from a 30 year old woman named Zee who was my lover for about half a year. Christmas vacation came and I found out my parents were going to the Islands for Christmas and I was to spend Christmas with my family in Oregon. Which meant I would be seeing Jordan again. My Dick got rock hard the second I was told this. I wondered if Jordan thought about me as much as I did her. I wandered if she still wanted me as much as I did her. God I hoped so.

That night as I Fucked Zee my mind was filled with all the things I wanted to do with Jordan when I saw her. I wanted to suck her Tit's and Cunt and fuck her mouth, Tit's, Pussy and Ass. I came so hard in Zee that she screamed and I rode her like a wild animal I was so excited at the thought of seeing Jordan again. I did not have to wait long to get my answers.

The next day as I was packing for my trip north the phone rang.

"Hello?" "Hi little cousin."

"Jordan?"

"You remember me?"

"I remember everything."

"So do I. I look forward to being with you again baby "

"I am not so little any more Jordan."

"Umm I bet your not. Do you know what I am doing right now?"

"No, what."

"I am remembering how you Fucked me on your parents couch. Do you remember?"

"Yes. Did you know every time?"

"Yes I was awake every time you Fucked me. I wanted you so bad, but I knew I had to let you instigate it or it would never happen so I just pretended to sleep and let your horny nature take it's course. It was fun."

"I loved it to."

"Ummm big cousin, are you big and hard?"

"Um Jordan is this right?"

"The hell with right or wrong you little shit. Do you want to fuck me again or not?"

"Hell yes Slut!"

"Good. See you tomorrow." Click. The phone call made me so horny I jacked off right there and then and shot huge load of Cum all over the phone in like five seconds. I could go downstairs and Fuck Zee but my mind was on Jordan and tomorrow. She still wanted me. Incest be dammed I was going to fuck my cousin again. I have never known Time to drag slower then when it did that day and the next. Every second seemed an hour and every power in the universe seemed to fight against me. The plane was late, then there was to much fog, then they lost my bag's then the cab got the wrong direction then no one was home when I got to my Aunt's house and the key I had did not fit. Jordan was 23 now, as well as working as a Receptionist at some big Oregon law firm in some huge building in Downtown. I had no idea where my aunt was or how I was supposed to get in to the house, but as the first drops of rain hit I knew what I had to do. I left a note for my aunt in the mail box and had the cab take me to Jordan's office. I arrived and had the security guard put my bag's in his office while I took the elevator up to see her. I can tell you my Dick was as hard as it had ever been. Those ten floors passed like an hour, and I almost Came in my pants when I walked through the door and saw her there. She was dressed in a knee high grey skirt and black stockings. She had on a grey blazer over a red button down shirt. Her nipples were pointing out in the cold (As usual she was wearing no bra) and her hair hung loose as she chatted in to the phone. Her kegs were slightly spread and from where I stood I could see up to her panty line. They were black. She waved and blew me a kiss and pointed to a chair near her desk while she kept at her job.

As I sat down she smiled and whispered, "I get lunch in half an hour. Can you wait?"

A devilish smile crossed her lips as I nodded, her eye's never left my hard on as I sat down. The second I sat down she turned to face me and spread her legs wider so I could have a good long look at her inner thighs and black panty. She sat like that taking her messages and answering the phone, crossing and uncrossing her leg's and driving me wild. As she spoke on the phone she unbuttoned the top button of her dress. Ten Minutes later she undid the next and ten minutes after that the third. I now had a clear view of the cleft of her Tit's and the wet spot that was slowly growing between her legs. A she got up and clocked out for lunch I had a clear view of her ass as she bent over to get her purse. She walked over and took me by the hand and we embraced like long lost friends and lover. We stood their hugging for like two minutes then she whispered in my ear..."I can not wait to fuck you again dear cousin." As she said that she put my hand on her Tit and put her hand on my Dick and she began to nibble my ear. I would have taken her right then and there but there were people watching us. Then the elevator rang and we got in. I got in first and she got in front of me, her Ass pressing in to my Dick and my hands on her waist. I pushed my crotch as deep in to her ass as I could, but as there was one other guy in the elevator with us I could do no more.

The guy got off the next floor and we were alone.

For a second we just stood their, my crotch buried in her ass and my hands on her waist, her hand reaching back and touching my side. Then she let out a soft moan. I slowly began to lift her skirt up and slide my hands underneath to her stockings. As soon as my hands found the top of her stockings I pulled them down. As I pulled her stockings to her feet I licked her legs, Jordan. My Cousin, stood their shivering in anticipation. She stepped out of her shoes as I took her hoes off then stepped back in to them, I slowly licked my way back up inside her skirt till my face was buried in her panty. I pulled them to the side and began to lick her Cunt. There I was on my knees, in an elevator, with my head up my cousins skirt licking her Cunt. It tasted great. It was hot and sticky and best of all...she shaved her Cunt, I dug in like a starving man and Jordan almost collapsed on my face.

Then the elevator rang. I jumped up and stuffed her stockings in my pocket as the door open and some jerk stepped in.

Jordan stood there shivering and panting, as I leaned against her trying to hide the evidence and also trying to touch her Tit's.

The guy obviously knew what was going on. he just smirked and turned away from us. "Hell of a storm brewing outside, don't you think?"

"Um yes." was all I could stammer out. Jordan was still lost in her unfinished orgasm and could do nothing but stand there squeezing my hand as I began to rub her nipple through the silk of her shirt. Silk on bare Tit, she must have been going crazy.

"I would hate for this elevator to get stuck, like it did last time it rained." The guy smiled at me evilly as he got off on the next floor. The second the elevator started up again Jordan rushed over and hit the emergency stop button.

We stood there alone, in the dim red light of the elevator. My cousin and me. Starring at each other. Then Jordan undid the rest of her shirt and exposed her Tit's to me, she reached under her skirt and pulled her panty off and stuffed it in her purse. Then she walked over to me and kissed me gently as her hands began to unzip my pant and pull my Dick out.

"Fuck me cousin, fuck your cousin right now!" She whispered as she began to stroke my Dick with her hand. I needed no further prodding, I kissed her once. Hard and deep, our tongues dancing like two snakes, then slowly turned her around hiked up her skirt, bent her over and with one hand on her Tit and the other on her waist I reamed my hard Cock in to her Tight, Hot, Wet ,Pussy. We did not make love, we did not have sex. We Fucked. We Fucked like two wild animals. I pumped her hard and fast and she took every hump. She met every thrust and reamed her ass in to my trying to get more of my Dick in to her Pussy. She took my hand and put it in her mouth and bit it while she came, it hurt like hell but I was two far gone to care. Jordan was making wild, primal, grunting sounds as her orgasm washed over her and she bit my hand even harder to stifle her scream. I could not hold back any longer. I was deep in my cousins Hot Pussy in an elevator, it was just to much. I shot my load deep inside her naked Cunt. Jet after jet of my sperm washed the inside of her unprotected pussy. "Oh god, oh god." was all I could say.

"Yes baby, Cum for me. Cum deep in my pussy. Cum little cousin. Oh god baby, I want to suck your Dick and taste every drop of your Cum. I want you to fuck my Tit's and Cum all over my face, I want you in my Pussy, in my Ass, in my hand. Cum, Cum you fucking perverted stud. Have incest with me."

I collapsed on her as my humping subsided, We giggled and cuddled, she felt my wet Dick which was still hard.

"Ohh. Ready for some more?"

"Yes but not hear, I want to eat your pussy and suck your Tit's."

"Let's go."

With that she pressed the emergency stop button and we road the rest of the way down in silence, getting our selves back in shape and cleaning up the mess.

Bi_sarah
Bi_sarah
145 Followers
12