Fucking My Daughter's Tattooed Butt

Story Info
Daughter wants daddy to play with her tattoo.
3.3k words
4.4
317.4k
213
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers

Dan saw his daughters butt sticking out at him, "Rose, what the crap are you doing?"

The 18 year old stuck her head out of her closet, "I'm trying to find something to wear this weekend. She pulled her jeans up out of habit.

"Trying to cover your tattoo or your butt?"

Rose had flaming red hair and was now turning a color to match it, "My butt. I'm proud of my tattoo, and why are you looking there, daddy?"

Dan chuckled, "You may be my daughter, but I still know a nice butt when I see one baby girl."

She was so embarrassed, and yet knowing that her dad had looked and he had liked what he saw was a definite turn on. Walking over to her dad she put her arms around him, "Do you really think my butt is nice?" Rose had thought to tease her dad to pay him back for the nice butt remark, instead she found herself returning his very passionate kiss.

Dan wasn't prepared for his teenage daughter to press against him like she was. He instinctively kissed her, before he even realized what he was doing. Wrapping his arms around his teenage daughter, he felt her lips pressing back against his. Sliding his hands down her back, he gave her jeans covered butt a squeeze.

Rose pushed away from him, "Dad...I..." How could she tell her own father that kissing him and feeling his hands on her butt had turned her on?

Dan smiled, put his hands to her shoulders, and gave her a fatherly kiss, "I love you too."

Friday, she was waiting for her dad to get home from work. Her mom was fixing supper, and she only had a few seconds after he walked in the house to talk to him without her mom knowing. Dan opened the front door and Rose was standing there. He was going to say "Hi" to her when he saw her finger go to her lips. Rose whispered in his ear, "Dad, I want to talk to you, alone. Later, when mom is on the phone or something, come up to my room." She pushed away from him and yelled, "Mom, dad's home."

Later almost never happened however, his wife received no calls. Finally, Dan gave his daughter a wink and asked his wife if she was going shopping on Saturday with her sister. When his wife answered that she was, he suggested she make sure her sister could still go. Rose realized her dad had set that up and headed for her room. She knew her mom would be on the phone for some time.

When he could, Dan went to find out what his daughter wanted. He walked in her bedroom and was greeted by a hug. "Thanks daddy."

Dan hugged her back, "You're welcome. What's up?"

She led him into her closet, "I've already asked mom and she said no. I have some money but not enough to get anything nice." Rose put her arms around her dad and gave him a kiss, "Can I get some money to get a new top?"

Dan had never kissed his daughter the way he had done the previous night, it had always been a loving father kiss. He pressed his lips to hers and felt her open her mouth.

Accepting his tongue into her mouth, Rose felt a soft wet feeling start between her legs. His hands sliding down her back gave her a tingly feeling. With her arms around him, she continued to press herself to him.

Dan whispered in her ear, "Sure, I'll give you some money baby girl. You didn't have to do any of this; I would have given you the money anyway."

Rose bit her lip, "Dad, I'm not doing this for the money, I'm doing this because I want to."

"Mind if I play with your tattoo?"

Rose thought he would grip her butt like before, "I don't mind daddy," she got wetter just thinking about it. Electric shocks shot through her as she felt her dad's hands slide beneath her jeans under her panties and grab her butt.

Dan felt the soft skin of her butt and had an instant erection. Grabbing her butt cheeks firmly, he pulled his teenage daughter toward him. Rose was light headed as she felt his fingers press into her skin. When she realized he was hard and that he was pressing her into him, she rubbed her vagina against him.

Dan pushed her away, he couldn't depend on his wife to stay on the phone forever, and he damn well didn't want to have to explain this. He took his wallet out, horse with passion, he asked, "How much will you need?"

She softly groaned because it was over too soon, "Well, I have twenty so I guess another ten should do it."

He shook his head, "I don't think so," and handed her two twenties, "You get yourself something nice."

Rose grabbed the money, threw her arms around him and pressed her lips to his, "Thank you daddy, I love you."

When she came home from shopping the next day, she found her dad watching football. She leaned over him from the back of the recliner and gave him a hug, "Where's mom?"

He smiled up at his daughter, "She's not home yet."

She kissed him, "I had fun today, want to see what I got?"

Dan actually wanted to watch his football game, it was the playoffs, but said, "Sure."

Rose brought out two different tops, a pink blouse with ruffles and a light blue silk shell. "Aren't they great?"

"They're nice; I like the blue one better."

She kissed him again, "That's just because you like blue more than pink. Would you like for me to try them on for you?" She moved in front of him, not taking "No" for an answer, and pulled him to his feet. Rose led her dad by the hand up the stairs to her bedroom. She made him wait while she went into her closet to change her clothes.

From where he was standing, Dan could see her as she pulled her shirt off over her head. Her tanned skin made her bra stand out. Then he felt a twinge between his legs as she removed her shoes and took her jeans off.

Rose took her jeans off as a way to thank him for the clothes. She put on the pink top, came out, and did a little twirl in front of him, "What do you think?"

With his daughter wearing only panties and socks from the waist down Dan was having a hard time concentrating on her new top, "I like it, it looks good on you. Let me see the other one."

"Okay daddy," she went back to the closet and changed to the other top. She made sure her dad was watching her. She had enjoyed herself with her dad this week, they had done things they hadn't done before and she wanted it to continue.

Like before, when she came out, she did a little twirl for him, "Isn't it beautiful?"

He smiled at the bundle of energy he called his daughter, "You're beautiful, and it looks good on you."

Rose felt herself blushing at the compliment, and gave him a kiss, "Thank you, daddy." She took his hand, "Want to come into the closet with me and play with my tattoo?"

"I'd like that, why the closet?"

"When I would pretend to have a lover I would go into the closet and imagine myself doing stuff with him. I like the way the closeness of the closet feels, it's like being wrapped in the arms of someone protecting you." The closet was a close fit for the two of them. Rose took her top off, stood there in her bra and panties, in no hurry to cover up. "How's my artwork?" She closed her eyes as she felt her dad's fingers touch the tattoo that was just above her butt.

Dan was mesmerized by the tanned skin of her butt, covered only by thin panties; his fingers soon slipped under the thin material and grabbed her.

She couldn't believe how good it felt having someone playing with her butt. She bit her lip as she felt him push her panties down.

Dan pushed her butt cheeks apart and slid his finger across her anus. He heard her moan. Placing his hands on her hips, with his jeans still on, he pushed his hard cock against her.

Rose felt his hard erection pushed against her, it felt nice trapped against her. With her head still leaning on him, she put her lips to his and slid her tongue into his mouth. She hadn't realized it until all of this had happened, but she had wanted her dad for a long time. She moaned again as her dad's hands slid up her stomach and squeezed her breasts through her bra. Suddenly her dad pushed away, and Rose was left standing in the closet, alone. Her mind screamed "NO" even as she heard her mom in the driveway.

She had been turned on the rest of the day thinking about her dad and how it had felt being with him. That night she went on a date with her boyfriend. They had even had sex, but it had been one big disappointment for her. She had been the aggressor and had practically raped him, but after her boyfriend had put himself in her, she had just laid there wishing he would hurry up and finish so she could get up. She didn't climax; hell it hadn't even felt good.

Rose wanted to scream and the feeling stayed with her for several days because she couldn't get any time alone with her dad. Each night she would lay in bed thinking of her dad, but when she was certain he wasn't going to come in, she would start touching herself pretending it was him. But frustratingly it just wasn't the same and she would just give up and try to go to sleep. By Thursday she was one big nerve.

She was in her room, laying on her bed, crying. There was a knock on her door. She sat up as her dad walked in, with her arms opened wide; she hugged and kissed him as he sat on the bed. To her shock, his hands reached under her shirt and bra, even as his lips pressed to hers. She moaned, "Oh dad," his touch felt so welcome, "Please don't."

Dan stopped playing and kissing, "I want you and I thought you wanted me."

"Dad, I want you so much I can hardly stand it. But, I can't take any more teasing and then you having to leave." But even as she protested, she held her dad to her unwilling to let him leave. She felt him start playing again, her nipples had gone instant hard at his first touch. She closed her eyes as she accepted his tongue in her mouth. Rose knew she would do anything he wanted.

Hearing him fumbling, she was suddenly looking at him holding up three fingers, just inches from her face. "You seem to be unaware of three things."

Her breathing was already erratic, "What's that?"

He took her hand in his, "One, you're mother is going to be gone for hours." She couldn't hide her reaction, because she knew what that meant. "Two, you have way too many clothes on, if you want to play."

Oh, she wanted to play all right, "What's the third?"

He had taken his cock out, and he put her hand on him. "I'm not hard."

Rose pushed her dad away from her, "Lay back on the bed."

"Nope," grabbing her hand he stood up and made her do the same. "I believe you have a closet fantasy," He led her to the closet and let her go in first.

With her eyes never leaving his soft cock, she dropped to her knees and put her lips to it sucking in the entire thing. She let it gently slide it into her mouth, loving how soft the skin was and how smooth it felt to lick and suck him. She wondered how it would taste if he got off. What would it feel like? Would it be like her boyfriend? She felt him reacting as she licked and sucked, but stopped when he was hard. Rose wasn't going to suck him off this first time, and she wasn't letting him leave until his hard cock was in her and she had gotten off.

She was in a really bad way and needed a release and right at that moment she didn't give a damn if her mom was standing there watching. Her hands actually trembled as she managed to get all of his and her clothes off. She tried to guide his hard cock into her but she was too short for them to do it standing up, at least face to face. The reality was different from the fantasy. She started to turn around to face away from him so they could do it that way when he stopped her.

Dan put her hands around his neck and reaching down picked up his teenage daughter. When he had her in the right position he kissed her, "Put me in you."

Rose guided his hard cock to her and her dad eased her onto it. The feeling of him sliding into her was incredible. Her moan came from low in her throat. The build up over the week ending with her dad, like this, was too much for her. As soon as he was all of the way inside, her body started shaking in a powerful orgasm. Intense heat, combined with strong muscle contractions forced pleasure waves through her young body.

Rose realized that her dad was doing his best to give her a closet fantasy but he simply wasn't able to do much but hold her. Kissing him, she whispered, "Put me down." She led him to the bed and made him lay down.

Dan watched rose get on the bed on her hands and knees, reminding him of a sensuous cat more than a girl. He watched her climb on top of him, put one of her legs on the outside of each his and place his cock to her vagina. Lowering herself made his hard cock push all of the way in, and it felt amazing.

Rose gripped her dad with her legs and held him, then slowly started riding him. The pleasure grew and grew as her movements got more fluid. Being in control, she decided how fast they went. She decided how hard and deep he went in her. Her movements caused his hard cock to hit different places in her.

Dan had planned this evening with his daughter. He had been just as frustrated as she was, but there was nothing he could do. He had casually mentioned to his wife about Rose having a boyfriend and he worried about her getting pregnant. He found out what he wanted to know, that his daughter was on birth control. He watched his 18 year old daughter on top of him; saw his hard cock disappearing inside of her only to come back out slick with her juices. He was full of mixed feelings; he loved her as a father, now he loved her as something other than a father. He hadn't realized he wanted her this way or that she wanted him just as much. It felt extraordinarily hot being inside of her pussy.

Over and over, Rose made her dad slide in and out. Watching his face she knew she was giving her dad as much pleasure as she felt. On the tail of her first orgasm, Rose exploded with the most intense orgasm she'd had ever experienced. As wave after wave of pleasure burst through her, her mind shut down, it couldn't handle anything but dealing with the climax of sexual excitement, her muscles tightened around his hard manhood as pleasurable waves of tingling sensations rocketed through all parts of her body. On and on it continued, again and again she exploded in a series of multiple orgasms quickly, one after the other. Her moan mixed with parts of words, none recognizable.

As she slowly came back down she realized that her body had automatically continued to move on top of him. She collapsed on the bed next to him, felt his lips on hers, "I love you, daddy." She felt his arms around her and just relaxed in his embrace. Rose turned over and opened the drawer of her night stand. She brought out a tube of lubricant and handed it to her dad, "Want to play with my tattoo?"

Dan took the tube from his daughter and watched as she got on her hands and knees. He made his way behind her. "Baby, I've never done it this way before."

Rose felt her dad spread her legs apart, and lost her breath as she felt his hard cock slide between her butt cheeks. It made contact with her sensitive flesh, but didn't go in. She heard him put some lubricant on him and she moaned as his finger slid across her anus. As he put the head of his cock to her she felt chills. Feeling his hands slide up and grip her butt cheeks just added to the moment. Rose loved having her butt played with and could get off fucking this way.

Dan heard her suck in her breath as he slowly slid into her. When he was all the way in, he just stopped leaving it deep. Knowing this was her dad's first time was a definite turn on, "How does it feel? Do you like it, daddy?"

"Oh baby, it's so wonderful being inside of you. This feels different than doing it in your pussy, but...," he started moving it in and out of her, slowly enjoying sharing this with his daughter, "I love you, baby."

"I want you to cum for me daddy," she would have him cum in her pussy and mouth some other time. Rose had wanted this since he first touched her butt.

Losing himself in the sensation of being in his teenage daughter, his movements started getting faster and his thrusts were getting harder. Dan stared at her tattoo and the sight of his hard cock sliding in and out of her just below it. His breathing got faster; he felt his testicles needing a release. "I'm going to cum."

"Yes, daddy," she wanted him to give her everything he could. She pushed her butt back and grabbed his cock with her muscles. "Give it to me, daddy!"

He moaned, "Now!" Ramming his cock in her ass, he felt her muscles milking him. Shot after shot of cum released inside of her.

Rose felt her dad's cock throbbing inside of her; she delighted knowing that she had made him get to that point. A warm pleasant feeling spread through her. It wasn't an orgasm, but it did feel very nice, and it gave her a different kind of satisfaction.

Father and daughter lay in each other's arms, just enjoying being with each other. Their kisses were tender and loving. "Daddy, I hope we can do this again. Maybe we can try to get together once a week. What do you think?" She saw a look of disappointment on his face, "What's wrong?"

"Oh, I want to get together with you again, but I was kind of hoping you could get me hard again tonight."

Rose grinned at him and pressed her lips to his, "I'll do my best daddy."

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers