Fucking My Friend's Wife

Story Info
There's nothing more exciting.
1.3k words
3.83
511.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UP2U
UP2U
123 Followers

There is nothing more exciting than fucking a friend's wife.

I grew up with Pete. He and I went to elementary and junior high together. Over the years, we stated in contact as we went to college but when we went to graduate school we lost contact.

A few years later, we were both working in the same city but I was unaware of the fact. It wasn't until Pete looked me up and we began our friendship again.

During graduate school Pete had gotten married to Beth. She was an O. K. looking woman but a little heavy. She never really got my attention. Over the last ten years, we would do things and I would bring a date to the social gatherings.

During the last year, I began dating Michelle. She stands 6' tall has 38 dd breasts, an hour glass figure and green eyes that just sparkle. Michelle is the best in bed too. She is not afraid to experiment and she lets me go south which is my favorite thing to do.

During the last year, Beth had gotten serious about exercise and she lost a great deal of weight. One day, I got a call from Beth and she asked me to meet her for lunch. When I got there, I was surprised to see Beth decked out in a short skirt and showing off her new body.

As we talking, I couldn't help but notice her breasts and the shortness of her skirt and wondering whether she was wearing any underwear. She kept smiling at me and then slide a hand up my thigh to my cock. I nearly jumped. She then winked at me and said, "I've got to go."

For the next two weeks, all I could do was think of Beth. As the third week started, I had forgotten about her until I got a text message asking whether she could stop by my office. I typed back that it would be fine.

When she got to my office, my secretary buzzed me and I asked her to escort her to my private office. As they entered my office, I had my back to them and I heard the door shut and lock. As I turned around, I saw Beth in a short shirt and a low cut dress. She looked into my eyes and sat down in a chair located next to my desk.

Beth began to small talk and tell me about her exercise programs. I gave her a compliment on how she had managed to change her body. She then winked at me and said "Do you see anything that you like?" Beth had grabbed her skirt up and let me see her black laced underwear.

I felt my cock get hard. "Beth, I can't" I said. She smiled and said "Why, aren't my tits and pussy as nice as Michelle's?" Beth had 36 dd tits.

"They are nice tits Beth. I would love to suck on them but you are my friend's wife" I responded.

She then said, "I know what you like. I know you like going down on women...Pete told me." She then spread her legs and began to rub her jewel box before me. "Please taste me...I won't tell."

My dick was sticking straight out. "That's right, I see you want to" as she pointed to my cock. She reached out with her other hand and began to caress my cock.

"Beth, this is wrong." I said but she looked me in my eyes and said "Not wrong enough that you will pull away. Now get your face in my pussy." She pulled me closer by my cock and as I began to knee, I kissed her lips.

She smiled. "Yeah, eat me you pussy loving man."

As I licked and kissed her lips, I inserted two fingers into her cunt. Her eyes rolled back and she squirmed and she began to orgasm. "Oh, that feels so good. Pete doesn't take care of me enough."

I took my other hand and began to massage her tits. She then stood up and when to my desk and cleared the papers off of it and pulled me over.

I ran my hands over her soft exposed legs. I began to make circle motions into her inner thighs and spread her legs far enough to expose her pussy again. She looked into my eyes and unzipped my trouser. My cock leapt out and I inserted my dick into her pussy.

She smiled while looking into my eyes and I began to drive my cock into her repeatedly.

"Am I better than Michelle?" she asked and as she asked, she squeezed her pussy muscles. I felt this ecstasy run through my body and she control her muscles that were wrapping around my cock.

"Yes, you are Beth." I answer and "Pete is stupid for not paying attention more to your needs. Fuck you are good."

"You are mine now...you are going to fuck me whenever I want, aren't you?" she ask.

"Yes, Yes, I will." I answered. "Good" she said as she smiled and laughed. With that idea, I exploded in her pussy and I felt the warmth of our bodies.

Two weeks later, Michelle had invited Pete and Beth to her house for a couple's dinner. Michele look incredible. She wore a black dress that had a slit that went to her upper thigh and a plunging neck line shirt. She wore black fishnet stockings and all I could do was think of being insider her.

When Pete and Beth arrived, I opened the front door and noticed that Beth was wearing the same outfit. Tony went into the kitchen to say hello to Michelle and I took Beth's coat. As I did, with her free hand, Beth grabbed and squeezed my cock. "Just checking that I gave you a hard on" she whispered.

"Honey!" called out Michelle, "don't forget to water the garden before it gets too dark." I immediately went out the door and Beth decided to follow me.

I pulled the hose and began to water the roses and bushes and came half way up the bay windows where I could see Pete and Michelle talking.

I then felt a hand on my cock and my trousers being unzipped and I looked down to see Beth with my cock in her mouth. I found myself turned on because I could see Pete and Michelle but they could not see Beth giving me a blow job. "Tell me that you love it" commanded Beth.

"This is crazy Beth What if they come out the door? What if...." and I felt my thoughts trail off as Beth was going to town on my cock.

"I love it Beth...Fuck, you are good..."

Beth then stood up and bent over exposing her jewel box and the fact that she was wearing no underwear. "Fuck your buddy's wife' pussy" she said.

I lined up behind her and put my hands on her hips and began to pound Pete's wife pussy. Fuck it felt good. Her pussy had turned warm and wet and I could smell the musty odor of her pussy.

Beth began to moan, "Aw fuck me harder....fuck your buddy's wife....fuck me hard...do me you bastard....FUCK ME.." I looked into the window and I could see Pete still talking with Michelle and I made eye contact with Michelle for one brief moment and she smiled to me to let me know she was doing O.K.

Beth then said "Yeah, fucking your best friend's wife's pussy in front of both of your best friend and your girlfriend....that is fucking nice....fuck me harder..." And with that, I felt myself explode into her warm wet pussy.

As my cock soften and came out, I watched my cum begin to run down her leg. She took her hand and scooped up my cum and put it in her mouth..."nice protein....now I won't have to eat as much...."

Beth then disappeared into the house and when I went in, she emerged from the bathroom.

Beth now meets with me every other day to take my deposit. I can't wait until tomorrow.

UP2U
UP2U
123 Followers