Fucking My In-Laws Ch. 05

Story Info
My wife's cousin catched me fucking her mom.
2.6k words
4.44
172k
32

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers

DISCLAIMER: No, this story is not real. Hell, it might not even sound realistic. The people are real (although the names have been changed), but that's about it. I'm not big on build-up or character development, so if that's what you're looking for, prepare to be disappointed. And yes, I know that this isn't an incest story, but it seems to me that fucking your in-laws should definitely count as taboo. I hope you enjoy it, but if you don't I probably won't lose any sleep over it...

***************************

Veronica met me at the front door of her house wearing nothing but a pair of yellow panties. She led me into the living room and sat down on the couch. As I took off my clothes, she removed her panties and tossed them aside. I knelt down in front of her and she pulled my head down to her pussy. I licked her pussy lips for a minute, then I focused on her clit as I fingered her pussy.

"Your pussy tastes so good," I said.

"Fuck yes!" she gasped. "I hope that cock is getting nice and hard. I need a good, long fucking."

"I'm going to stretch this pussy right out," I replied. I licked her pussy for a few more minutes, making her squirm, then I pulled away. "Are you ready to get your pussy fucked?" She nodded as I put her legs on my shoulders. She let out a soft moan as I slid my cock all the way into her pussy.

"I love your cock Jared!" she moaned. "It feels so fucking good!" I fucked her with long, slow strokes as she grabbed her tits, squeezing them. "Do you want to fuck my ass?" she asked. I pulled out and stood her up, bending her over so she was leaning against the couch. I pushed my cock into her ass, making her gasp. I fucked her slowly, then I smacked her ass hard and started to fuck her harder. I pulled her hair as well, forcing her back to arch.

"Take that cock, you sexy bitch!" I said. "Take it up that tight little ass!" A minute later she cried out softly as she came. "You look so good with my dick in your ass! I want to hear you cum again!"

"I'm going to cum again baby!" she cried. "It feels amazing!"

"You like my big cock, don't you? Take it up your ass, you sexy slut!"

"Oh fuck I'm cumming!" she cried. "Stretch that ass baby!"

"Feels good, doesn't it?" I said to her. I pulled out and pushed my cock back into her pussy, then continued to fuck her from behind.

"It feels fucking amazing!" she said. "You fuck me so good!" I fucked her steadily for a few minutes, then pulled out. I sat on the couch and pulled her on top of me, then guided my cock up her ass.

"That feels fucking good!" I said to her. "Ride that cock, baby!" She reached down and played with her pussy as she rode me.

"Stretch my ass out baby!" she cried. "You own that fucking ass!"

"You like that, don't you girl?" I asked. "You love my fucking cock!"

"Fuck my dirty little ass baby!" she cried. "This feels fucking amazing!"

"Ready to switch holes again?" I asked. She rose up a bit, letting my cock fall out of her ass, then she lowered her pussy down onto it. "That feels good girl!" I said. "Your pussy is so wet!"

"Your dick is so nice and fat!" she said.

"Ride that fucking cock Veronica!" I said. I started rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"It feels incredible! Pound my cunt baby!" She lifted her hips up enough that I could fuck her from underneath. "Oh god, Jared! I'm cumming! It feels amazing!" I kept fucking her hard from underneath as she screamed out loud in ecstasy. "You make me cum so fucking hard!" It was just seconds after she said those words that we were surprised by the voice coming from the doorway.

"Oh my god!" was the cry. Both Veronica and I looked over to find her daughter Rayna staring at us with her jaw hanging open.

"Don't you fucking move!" I said to Veronica, pulling her down on my cock. Then I looked over at Rayna. "Are you going to just stand there, or are you going to get comfortable and watch?"

"Oh my god, Mom!" she said. "I can't believe he's fucking you!"

"Okay girls, shut up and listen," I said. "Rayna, I've been fucking your mom for over two years now. Veronica, I fucked Rayna for the first time about three months ago. Here's the deal – Veronica, I'm going to keep fucking you while your daughter watches. Rayna, take off your clothes, sit over there and play with your pussy while I fuck your mom." They were both perfectly still, then I started to move Veronica on top of me. Rayna sat at the other end of the sectional and watched. After a couple of minutes, Veronica started to relax and enjoy herself again. Rayna took off her clothes and started to play with herself, just as I asked. Veronica's screams grew louder, and it was clear that she was approaching her orgasm.

"Cum for him, Mom!" Rayna cried.

"Yes!" Veronica squealed. "I'm cumming! My daughter is watching me get fucked!" As soon as she had finished cumming, I pushed her off of me and put her face down on the couch. I straddled her, then started fucking her from behind.

"I can't believe how wet I am!" Rayna said. "Make her cum again, Jared!"

"His dick is so big, Rayna!" Veronica cried.

"You like that, don't you girl?" I asked.

"Give her that big dick!" Rayna said. I kept fucking Veronica for a minute, then I pulled out.

"Do you want to see your mom suck it?" I asked.

"Fuck yes!" Rayna replied. I grabbed Veronica's head and guided it to my cock, then had her suck her juices off of it.

"You like making me suck it in front of my daughter, don't you?" she asked. I had her suck it for a few more minutes, then I looked over at Rayna.

"Are you ready to watch me fuck your mom some more?" I asked her. She nodded as I put Veronica on her back and knelt down in front of her, putting her legs on my shoulders and plunging my cock back into her pussy. "That feels so good!" I said to Veronica. "Your pussy is so fucking wet!"

"Take my pussy Jared!" she cried. "Show my daughter that I'm your slut!"

"Your mom's got such a hot pussy!" I said to Rayna.

"It feels so fucking good!" Veronica screamed. I ignored her and kept talking to Rayna.

"You like watching your mom get fucked, don't you? I bet that tight little pussy is getting nice and wet!" I kept slamming into Veronica's pussy, then started getting a little bit rougher. I started pinching her nipples hard, smacking her tits, and I even lightly choked her.

"Holy shit!" she screamed as I released the pressure on her throat. "I'm cumming, you fucker!" As soon as she was done cumming I pulled out and pushed my cock up her ass.

"That feels fucking good, Veronica!" I said as I pumped her ass. "You like that, don't you?"

"God, that must hurt!" Rayna said. Despite treating her like my personal slut, I still hadn't fucked Rayna up the ass before. She watched as her mother reached down and started fingering her pussy.

"You're a dirty slut, just like your daughter!" I said to Veronica.

"Yes baby!" she said. "Take my ass!"

"Mom, you're so fucking nasty!" Rayna said. "I had no idea you were fucking Jared!"

"Oh my fucking god!" Veronica cried. "I'm cumming again!" Her orgasm lasted for almost a full minute, then she pushed me out. "Can we switch positions?" I climbed onto the couch with her and got behind her in a spooning position, then I shoved my cock back into her pussy. "Oh my god, Rayna!" she said as I slammed her pussy. "He's stretching my pussy out!" I fucked her like that for a few minutes, then I pulled out and stood up with her. I had her stand up in the middle of the room and bend over, grabbing her ankles, then I pushed my cock back into her pussy from behind.

"Such a nasty slut!" I said, grunting as I fucked her hard. This continued for a few minutes until she reached back, pulled my cock out of her pussy, and then guided it into her ass. I fucked her ass slowly, pulling almost all the way out before pushing my cock all the way back in. I reached around and started to finger her pussy as I fucked her ass.

"Doesn't that hurt, Mom?" Rayna asked. "Isn't his cock too big for that?"

"You like how big it is, don't you Veronica?" I asked. "That's why you're my dirty slut!"

"Does that feel good, Jared?" Rayna asked. "Are you going to cum soon?" Without answering her, I reached down and grabbed a handful of her mom's hair, pulling back on it as I fucked her, then I started to spank her as well.

"That feels fucking incredible!" Veronica cried. "I love it up my ass!"

"Make her cum, Jared!" Rayna said. "I want to see my mom cum again!"

"Do you think your slut mom is ready for a big load of cum in her ass?" I asked Rayna.

"God yes!" she replied. Hearing her daughter's response, Veronica came instantly. My orgasm followed just moments later as I filled her ass with cum.

"Take that cum up your ass!" I said to Veronica as my cock continued to spasm. "I love fucking you!"

"I love your cock baby!" she cried, her orgasm continuing as well. "Give me that fucking cum!"

"I'm cumming too, Jared!" Rayna cried, still rubbing her pussy. "I want that cock so bad!"

All three of us finished cumming, then I pulled out of Veronica's ass, watching my cum run out and down her thigh.

"Can you please fuck me now?" Rayna asked. As she looked at me with her pleading eyes, her mom turned around and gave my cock a quick suck, cleaning it off. I pushed her away and she immediately went to sit on the couch and watch as I walked over to her daughter. "I want to suck that big cock so bad," Rayna said. She sat up and started to suck my cock, moaning as she did so. "Does that feel as good as the way my mom does it?" she asked.

"Like mother, like daughter," I replied. A few minutes later she pulled away and then turned to lie face down on the couch. She stuck her ass up in the air just a bit, inviting me to fuck her. I straddled her from behind and pushed my cock into her pussy, then began fucking her. The room was filled primarily with Rayna's cries, but also by my grunts and her mom's soft moans as she played with herself. I fucked Rayna until she was about to cum, then I pulled out.

"I want to see that tight little ass bouncing up and down on my cock," I said to her as I sat on the couch. She stood and turned away from me, then backed herself down as I guided my cock back up her pussy.

"That feels so fucking good!" she cried. "I'm so fucking wet for you, Jared!" She reached down and rubbed her clit as she rode me.

"He's got a big cock, doesn't he Rayna?" Veronica said. "He knows just how to make a girl cum!"

"Yes Jared!" Rayna cried. "Your cock feels so big!" She slammed herself down hard on my cock and started to grind her hips into mine. "Holy shit, Mom! He's making me cum! He's fucking me so god damn good!" She continued to ride me for a few more minutes until she came again, screaming out loud. "Can I lie on my back, Jared?" she asked after her orgasm subsided.

"Sure," I said, pushing her off of me. She got on the floor and spread her legs, then I got down there with her and resumed fucking her. "That pussy's so fucking tight!" I said to her.

"Make her cum again, Jared!" Veronica said. Rayna had started to finger her clit as I fucked her, just feet away from her naked mother.

"Can I suck it baby?" Rayna asked a few minutes later. "Please can I suck it?" I stood up in front of her and pulled her to her knees, then fed her my cock.

"Look at your slutty daughter sucking my cock!" I said to Veronica.

"You look so hot doing that," Veronica said to Rayna.

"I'm his slut, Mom!" she said, gasping for air between sucks. I let her keep sucking it for a minute, then I pulled away.

"Get on your hands and knees, you little bitch," I said. "I'm going to fuck that tight little pussy some more." As she got on her hands and knees, I pulled her over towards her mother. They were inches apart as I shoved my dick back into Rayna's pussy and started to fuck her again.

"Give her that big fucking dick!" Veronica said to me. Rayna actually reached out to her mom with one hand, holding hands with her as she used her other hand to reach back between her legs and rub her clit.

"It's so fucking sexy watching you get fucked!" Veronica said to Rayna. "Take that big dick, baby!"

"Such a dirty fucking slut!" I said. "Just like your mother!" It wasn't long before she came, gasping for air and gripping her mom's hand tight.

"Do you want to fuck my ass like you fucked my mom's?" Rayna asked. I knew for a fact that she had never had her ass fucked, and I was eager to take her anal virginity. My cock was well-lubricated from her pussy juices, but it was still a challenge to push it into her tight hole.

"That's it Rayna!" Veronica said. "Take it up your ass!" By this point I was fucking her with about half of my cock.

"Your fucking daughter is just as slutty as you are!" I said.

"His cock feels so big in there, Mom!" Rayna cried. "I can't believe it fits in my ass!" I had gradually inched more and more of my cock into her ass until I was fucking her with the whole thing. "It's deep in my fucking ass Mom!"

"I think she likes it!" I said to Veronica. "Your little girl is addicted to cock!"

"Take that fucking cock, Rayna!" Veronica said.

"Yes Jared!" Rayna cried. "Give me that fucking cock!" I started to fuck her hard, and I noticed her makeup running from the tears rolling down her face. "Do you want to fill my tight little ass with your cum?" I only held out for about a minute longer before I started to shoot my cum deep into her ass.

"That's so fucking hot!" Veronica said as her daughter's orgasm hit moments after mine began.

"I love his fucking cum!" Rayna cried. I finished cumming, then I pulled out of her ass. "I can't believe you just fucked my ass!" I started to gather my clothes as Rayna collapsed to the floor. "I never thought anal sex would be so good!"

"I didn't realize how hot it would be to watch my daughter get fucked!" Veronica added. As I finished getting dressed, I smiled at them both and left...

bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers