Fucking My Neighbour

Story Info
Uncle allows him a taste of his aunt.
822 words
3.07
284.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akpune
akpune
2 Followers

I am AK from Pune.. I have always been a fan of LITEROTICA.. So I am contributing this story to the site.. This story contains sexually explicit actions and is pure fiction.. If you are under 18 please do not read it.. Viewer discretion is advised.

* * * * *

This happened when I was 18 years old.. The house next to ours is occupied by the Dore family.. The family consisted of 3 children 2 boys and a girl and their parents.. As it is a tradition I used to call them uncle and aunty.. They had recently shifted here.. At the age of 18 I was a really horny guy.. I would not miss any chance to look at cleavage or an ass.

My aunty was very sexy.. She was tall 5. 9 and had huge breasts.. She was huge.. I used to always stare at her boobs whenever I had a chance to. The very glimpse of her cleavage used to make me so hot that I could jack thinking of it for days.. My aunt knew that I used to stare at her so she used to deliberately expose some of her flesh to me and then she used to watch the reaction under my pants.. One day I went to borrow some kerosene from their house.. I think aunty was preparing to go for a bath.. I knocked on the door.. She asked "Kaun hai".. I replied "aunty mein ak".. Oh achha tu hai and she opened the door.. There she was standing only in her blouse and her petticoat.. Her breasts were jutting trying to come out of the confines of her blouse.. She was looking very sexy.. That night I couldn’t sleep a bit.. I may have masturbated at least 3 - 4 times.. The very next day I decided to seduce my aunt..

But by sheer bad luck uncle was at home with aunty as he was on leave.. The children had goon to school.. Uncle called me home.. Ak why don’t you come home I want to talk to you.. I went over.. I was greeted at the door by aunty in a bright red saree.. I went into the hall.. Uncle was sitting there reading the newspaper. But he had only his shorts on.. Aunty came with a cup of tea for uncle as she bent down to place it on the table the pallu of her saree fell down and form my angle I could see that could be seen.. She didn’t bother covering up.. As I was staring at her cleavage uncle was watching me.. He told his wife to go back to the kitchen and get some tea for me.. He said Ak I know what you want.. You want to fuck my wife don’t you?

This question hit like a rocket to me.. He said "Ak you can have my wife but on one condition that I can have you".. Then it struck to me that my uncle was a bisexual.. He wanted to be with both sexes.. I am not gay but at this point of time who could resist such an offer.. I said "Ok uncle from now on your wife is mine and I am yours".. As the deal was finalised aunty came in with the tea form me.. uncle jumped from the chair he was sitting on.. He pulled aunties saree she was now standing just as I had seen her yesterday.. Uncle said "Here Ak take her she is yours" and pushed her on top of me.. I grasped aunty by he waist and kissed her on her mouth..

Our tongues met each others.. Aunty said "I was waiting for this opportunity for a long time".. Now uncle sat on the chair and took out his prick.. He started jerking.. Aunty and I quickly undressed each other.. I lay down and she mounted me.. She slowly eased herself onto my prick and started moving up and down.. I placed my hands on her overheated melons and started pumping them.. Within minutes I came.. She bent down and took me in her mouth and started sucking me like a wild animal.. Her mouth was hotter than her snatch.. She got me all hard again..

As she was sucking me she thrust her middle finger deep into my ass and that was it I came like a dog I filled her mouth and then shot the remaining cum all over her breasts and stomach.. I then bent down and took her nipples into my mouth and started sucking on them as a small child All this while uncle was watching me fuck his wife.. And now it was his turn.

To Be Continued. . .

If there are any horny uncles and aunties please feel free to contact me.. For more stories please tell which kind of stories you like.

akpune
akpune
2 Followers