Fucking My Offspring Ch. 01

Story Info
What his daughter proposed.
3.2k words
4.45
281.2k
178
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
388 Followers

"What the hell are you talking about?" I screamed at my daughter who was sitting on the sofa across from my recliner. "You are my daughter and don't you forget it!"

"But..."

"No but's, girly. You are walking on very dangerous ground here and I don't think you know what you are doing or asking me to do."

"Daddy, please let me explain."

"What's to explain? You want me to actually commit incest not only with you but also with my granddaughter? Helen, that is not only sick but...well, it's also perverted. I thought I had raised you better than that. What were..."

About this time, Helen stood up with eyes blazing and yelled at me, "Just shut the fuck up! Let me have a minute or two to explain myself. OK?"

I sputtered in shock. Helen had never in her life raised her voice to me before that moment in time. I ended up just sitting in my recliner waiting for her to speak, but with fire in my eyes that could, at that moment, probably have matched the fire in Helen's eyes.

"Now sit there, Daddy, and fucking listen to what I have to say before you fucking condemn me." She glared at me daring me to open my mouth. I just sat there "First of all, I know I am your daughter and secondly I don't give a fucking damn about incest. A cock is a cock and a cunt is a cunt. One needs to fill a hole and the other needs something to fill it. Mom died of that cancer almost a year ago and, if I am not mistaken from what you have or have not said, you haven't been fucked since she passed. Well, Donald and I haven't had sex in almost two years and during that time the fucker has been seeing his secretary on the side when he said he was working late or had to go in on Saturdays to catch up on his work. The final straw was when he tried to fuck Lisa five minutes after refusing to fuck me. I finally told the son-of-a-bitch to move out and stay out. The divorce was final last week. The one thing I didn't figure was that he would get a lawyer who could actually find a way for him to stop the house payments. My fucking house is going into foreclosure and Lisa and I will be on the street with no place to stay. You have a house. I need a house for me and my eighteen year old daughter. Your cock needs to be fucked. My cunt needs to be fucked. It's a win-win situation if you let it happen. What's the matter, aren't I good enough for you?"

I looked at my daughter. At 36 she was still a sexy wench who was about five foot two in her bare feet. Her slim frame holds about 105 pounds of solid meat--three days a week at the local gym has made sure of that. Helen's flaming red hair and green eyes would captivate any man and I was not immune to her charms. Even before my wife had died, I had often thought about sucking on Helen's B-cup tits and fucking the hell out of her pussy until we both came together, with my cum dripping out of her overflowing cunt.

"Yeah, you're good enough for me. Hell, truth be told, I've wanted to fuck you since you were eighteen. I knew you and Donald had more than a few problems, but you haven't exactly kept me in the loop have you? I had no idea he was fucking around on you. Helen, you just surprised me. I can half way understand something happening between us, but how does Lisa figure into your plans for us?"

"I'm sorry about keeping you in the dark, but I figured that with Mom dying so suddenly you didn't need any more on your plate. Lisa, Daddy dearest, is something that we have to work out. She wants you to take her cherry."

"What? Why would she want me to do something like that? Doesn't she have a boyfriend willing enough to stick his dick in her?"

"Yes, she has a boyfriend who has tried for the past three months to get past first base with her and who she won't let get past first base. She wants it to be you to take her cherry because she knows that you'd be gentle with her and that you love her enough to make her first time something special. I also know that she dreams about you taking her cherry."

"How do you know that?"

"Lisa talks in her sleep and she has been sleeping in my bed a lot...ever since I threw that fucking Donald out."

Lisa is an eighteen year old carbon copy of her mother except, as I had learned from my forays into the laundry basket while I was visiting them three years or so back, she only had an A-cup set of tits. She was also only about five feet two or three inches tall but slim as a reed. I really wished at times that I had her metabolism, but knew that those days were well behind me. Well, she sure changed from the A-cup fifteen year old to what she was today. Today, she is a knockout and would get a rise out of a dead man--and, I definitely was not a dead man.

Myself? I am about five feet nine inches and weigh about 225. While I am heavy for my height, I am not overly flabby. Three days a week at the golf course makes sure of that. Ah, the joys of retirement at a young age. I had made a bundle of money in the stock market and thus became able to retire when I was 45. Now, at 54, I am enjoying the good life and knew that I would help my daughter and granddaughter in any way I could. Obviously, money wasn't a problem.

My immediate problem was my hardening cock making its presence known down the right leg of my walking shorts. I quickly grabbed a newspaper to drape over my erection, hoping my daughter hadn't seen my excitement at the prospect of fucking her in every possible way. A glance at Helen made me wonder if I had been quick enough with my camouflage. She was smiling like the proverbial Cheshire cat.

"Helen, I'll think about it. When do you have to be out of the house?"

"By the end of the month."

"OK. I'll help you move your stuff over here. You and Lisa can share your old room until I think about the rest of what you said you wanted to have happen."

************

Two weeks later, Helen and Lisa were settled into Helen's old room, the room she had since she was born. There was only a single double bed, but they assured me that it would not matter to them. How much it would not matter I had no way of knowing until I was presented with yet another surprise.

Nothing more was said about Helen's incestuous proposal for quite some time. Helen fell into the routine of keeping the house while Lisa was finishing her senior year of high school. It seemed strange to have two lovely women running around through my house sometimes in less than modest attire, but I soon adjusted and my involuntary hard-ons faded into distant memory.

One morning about a month after they had moved in, I noticed that the laundry basket was overflowing and took it upon myself to do the washing. As I looked at the skimpy underwear, my cock started to harden. As I smelled a stiff spot in what had to have been Lisa's panties, my cock went to full mast and started throbbing. I reached down and freed it from the legs of my running shorts, giving it a few good tugs in the process.

"Very good, Daddy. I was hoping to get your attention with Lisa's dirty panties and I see I have."

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to watch you checking out your granddaughter's underwear and to watch you jerk that lovely cock of yours." As Helen said this, she came closer to me and reaching down asked "May I?"

Her hand replaced mine on my throbbing cock and she slowly started jerking my fully engorged redheaded one-eyed monster. I heard a moan and suddenly realized that it had been my own. I closed my eyes and threw my head back. My own daughter was jerking my cock. Not only that, but she was getting me close to leaving a load of cum on her hand. Not since before my wife died had anybody paid such attention to my cock and here it was my own, loving daughter.

"Helen, don't stop. Please don't stop. I love you so very much. Just keep doing what you are doing and don't stop...ever!"

"I love you too, Daddy."

Then I felt something warm and very moist encircle the head of my rigid pole. Only when Helen pushed her tongue into my piss slit did I realize that she had taken the head of my fuck stick into her mouth. Even my wife had never done that for me before and I almost lost it right then and there, but Helen pinched off the base of my cock letting me regain some control.

"Not yet, Daddy. I have plans for that cum and you squirting it inside my mouth or over my tits is not included in those plans."

"Helen, somehow with your mouth around my dick the term 'daddy' doesn't seem quite right."

"You're right. Not yet, John...I still have plans for that cum. I want to feel it deep inside my horny cunt. I want you to fuck me eight days to Sunday before I get done with you." With that Helen slurped me back into her vacuuming mouth bringing me once again dangerously close to losing my built up load.

Pulling her gently to her feet, my cock plopped out of her mouth and I said "Honey, I think I know a better place for this to happen than in the laundry room. While we are on the way, we can get rid of these clothes."

"Sounds like a plan." She led me down the hallway to my bedroom's king size bed tossing first her blouse and shorts to the floor and hopping as she rid herself of her almost sheer blue panties. The matching bra never made it into my bedroom. Her jiggling ass had my cock at full mast and hurriedly bobbing its way after her. My own clothes hadn't made it past the kitchen.

Helen fell face-up on the bed and I roughly pulled her to the edge before dropping to my knees. I may have be reticent about fucking her in the beginning, but my little head was now doing all the thinking and my tongue got good and stiff as I bent between her lovely smooth thighs. The smell was an aphrodisiac and the sight was enticing. My tongue gently parted her nether lips on its way to her clit. When I got to her clit, Helen let out a loud moan which I took to be a good sign since she also pulled my face tighter into her steaming crotch.

As my tongue circled her love bud, Helen started humping my face faster and faster. Suddenly she screamed "Daddy, I love you! God, how much I love you. I wish I could have married you instead of Donald. He never did this for me. I-I-I-I...God damn! I'm c-c-cumming!" Her body went tense and I gently kept licking her slit until she calmed down again. Then I started kissing my way upwards eventually getting to her lovely twin peaks.

Helen's nipples were dark compared to the surrounding tit-flesh. They stuck out at least a half an inch and were larger around than a pencil eraser. I admit to being a tit and ass man and proved it with my tongue lavishing both nipples in turn. I worked my way back and forth through the valley separating them and after she calmed a bit, I started back down to her most prized possession the possession that truly made her a woman. I licked her to a second orgasm though this one wasn't quite as strong as the last one. Once again, I headed back to her breasts and nibbled on them until she begged me to stop that they were getting too sensitive.

After paying homage a second time to her breasts, I continued my journey up to her mouth pushing my tongue in as deep as possible while listening to daughter moan my name over and over again. This position also allowed my rigid cock to make contact with the promised land between her legs. A slight push and I stabbed my cock head into the opening. Helen opened her legs wider welcoming my penetration and then linked her ankles behind my bobbing ass keeping me as deep as humanly possible while allowing me to fuck her tight little pussy. We soon built up a rhythm and the sounds of sex got louder and sloppier as we went. We were both moaning by this time and I could feel the beginnings of my eruption within my full and tight ball sack.

"Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me John. Fuck your horny daughter until you plant your seed in her. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Don't ever stop fucking me. I love you so very much!"

I kept sliding my cock in and out adding to her third orgasm and trying to prolong the incestuous union of our bodies for as long as possible. Our mating was not love making, but it was something short of being an outright rutting fuck. Helen's pussy was wet enough to allow me to go balls deep inside her hot cuntal passage. Each time my cock reached its limit, I felt the head poking at her cervix, seeking entry into the deepest part of her body.

"Oh, baby, I love you too. You better get ready. This is going to be a real gusher. I'm going to fill your pussy to the brim. Here...it...cums!" I exploded with about a year's worth of pent up semen and totally filled my daughter's slippery cunt. The mixture of our incestuous releases dripped down the crack in her ass and made a puddle on the sheets.

As my cock eventually began to shrink, I rolled off Helen. She rolled with me keeping my softening cock from slipping out for as long as possible. When it did pop out, a trail of slippery, pungent, creamy cum followed adding itself to the puddle on the sheets.

"God, girl...you are some magnificent fuck. I wish I'd done this sooner, but your mother would never have approved at the time."

"Johnny, my daddy dearest, if I had known that you could fuck that well I would have taken you away from my mother...in a heartbeat! Besides, who do you think put the idea of fucking you into my head?"

"Liked it, huh? Wh-what do you mean who put the idea into your head?"

"You can bet your cock I liked fucking you! Mom was right, you are one unbelievable fuck."

"You need to explain that one to me, love. What did you mother tell you?"

"Only to take care of you after she was gone and when I thought enough time had passed to let you get over the immediate pain of her death."

"But..."

"What's the "but"? Mom knew you need a lot of fucking to keep you happy and she knew I needed a hell of a lot of fucking to keep me happy. She made me promise that if things blew up between me and Donald that I would take her place and fuck your brains out. She made me promise to take care of you as if I were your wife. I plan to do just that, so don't argue the point with me."

"OK, well, that we will need to talk about that some more, but Helen, let's get cleaned up so we can talk about what happens now and what will or will not happen with Lisa. I assume she wasn't part of the promise you made to your mother?"

"Deal. No, Lisa wasn't part of the deal. Lisa was my idea and I am beginning to think that I may have been a genius when I thought about it." Helen said over her shoulder as she left the bed. I watched her scamper into the master bath and heard the shower start. I lay on the bed wondering if I should have been feeling guilty or not. I didn't, but I wondered if I should have been. Listening to Helen sing in the shower reminded me of all the times that my dead wife, Erica, had done the same thing after a good fuck. Helen had given me a lot to think about. The promise she made to her mother sounded like something Erica would have demanded that her daughter make. My question really was, where we were to go from this point on? One thing was for sure, our relationship had changed forever...for better or for worse.

*********************

Helen and I had that long talk about where the two of us were going and I began to come around to her side. She was so much like her mother that it was easy to rationalize that I was fucking Erica through Helen.

Helen eventually moved into my room and joined me in my king size bed. All this happened after she told me that Lisa understood that we were fucking and was completely happy with it. For an eighteen year old, Lisa seemed to be very mature when it came to understanding relationships.

I was sitting in my favorite recliner reading a spy thriller when I caught a peek of Lisa ducking between the bathroom and her bedroom without a stitch of clothing on her young body. Her breasts may not have been as big as Helen's, but they were well-formed and perky with just a trace of a bounce. Lisa's ass was to die for and I wondered how many guys had tried to get their hands on it. If I were only twenty-five years younger, I knew I would be trying to get more than my hands on her ass...I would have my tongue and cock ready to go. What the hell was I thinking? Lisa is my granddaughter! Even after talking to Helen, I was still not sold on taking Lisa's cherry or having any kind of a sexual encounter with her. What I did not realize at the time was that Helen and Lisa had gone into attack mode and my catching a glimpse of Lisa's assets was not accidental but totally calculating on both of their parts.

Life was about to get very interesting, only I didn't realize it at the time.

MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
388 Followers