Fucking My Offspring Ch. 02

Story Info
Granddaughter has plans for him & his cock.
2.7k words
4.51
180.2k
78
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
388 Followers

Over the next couple of weeks Helen and Liza shifted their plan into overdrive. I got to see a lot more of my granddaughter in various states of undress than I ever had before. For an eighteen year old, Liza was built like a Madonna or a Venus de Milo...perfection in a young body and she was showing it to me almost every time she had a chance. I had still not risen to the challenge and was trying to keep my sexual perversions under control. Oh, yes, I lusted after her hot little teenage body, but I wasn't going to give in...or was I?

Of course, Helen demanded that I continue fucking her on a regular, almost nightly, basis and I was more than happy to oblige. One night after less than a month of these forays into my bed, Helen announced that she was having her period and could not join me in my bed for our usual frolicking. I admit that now that I had started fucking Helen I had gotten more than a little used to having hot pussy almost every night and I was a bit put out by her announcement. Still, we needed to have our talk about Liza and me fucking her.

"Daddy, since I may not be able to be with you tonight or for the next week or so, I have found a replacement who is very anxious to meet your lovely cock."

"Let me guess...Liza."

"Yep. I put her on the pill to regulate her periods last year so you have no need to worry about getting her pregnant. And, she is very interested in your cock getting acquainted with her pussy."

"I'll just bet she is Helen. As much tits, pussy and ass that she has shown me in the past month, I have to admit that I am beginning to want her in my bed almost as bad as she wants to be there, but taking her virginity is something that has me worried. That should be something a very special young man does to her, not some old has been like me."

"First, you are not a has been. Secondly, you are very, very special to Liza and she wants you to be her first."

"Does she know it might hurt the first time?"

"Yep."

"And she still wants me to fuck her?"

"Yep."

"Jesus, what am I supposed to do? I admit that I really do want her, but it is still incest."

"Fucking me is incest and yet you seem comfortable with it. What's the difference? Liza is eighteen and wants to become a woman with the man she loves and that man just happens to be you."

"You two planned this, didn't you?"

"Yes, Daddy, we did. We wanted you horny enough to fuck Liza and to do that we have made sure she has come to your attention every chance we've had. I think you have to admit that she is a very tasty looking morsel."

"Oh, I admit that alright. She is one sexy little eighteen year old. How big are her tits anyway?"

"A large B cup or a small C. Do you like the looks of them?"

"Yes, I do."

"Good. Tell Liza you like them. She's very proud of her tits."

"Where is Liza right now?" I turned to look out the living room window as I thought about what I was about to concede to doing.

"I sent her on a errand. She should be home in about a half an hour or so."

I sighed heavily and then faced Helen. "Well, we'll see how tonight plays out. Since you won't be in my bed tonight, I assume you are sleeping with Liza in the guest room."

"Yes. Why?"

"Tell her that the bed is too crowded and suggest she try mine out. Don't tell her anything else. I'll take it from the time she walks in a girl and will make sure she walks out a woman." Liza had never shared my bed and I wanted to make sure that she desired to share it often after tonight.

"Oh, Daddy, thank you! Liza will be so excited!" Helen's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"So will I. I have never fucked a cherry pussy before. I'll try to be gentle with her...just don't tell her she's going to get fucked, OK? I really want to let her think she is the one who won me over."

"OK."

" I really don't want Liza to think of you as her pimp."

"Daddy, I understand."

"Do you? All the tits and ass Liza has shown me has definitely won down my resistance to the idea of fucking her. You're sure she's on the pill, right?"

"Yes, Daddy. She's as safe to fuck as she can be."

"OK. Not a word about this at supper. By the way, what's for supper?"

"Chinese take-out."

"Make mine Mongolian beef."

"You got it. That's where :Liza is right now and that is what I told her to get you."

I grabbed Helen and pawed at her tits while kissing her passionately. We never even heard the car drive up or heard the front door open and were very surprised when Liza put the food down on the coffee table.

"So that's what you guys are up to when I'm not here. I'm jealous."

"Don't be. You'll get a boyfriend some day that will kiss you the same way as I'm kissing Grampa."

"Yeah. Sure. I'm still a virgin, damn it!"

"You won't be forever. Where's my change?"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot." Liza handed over some silver and a few bills.

"Where's the rest of it?"

"Carrying charge."

"You little scamp. Now get in the kitchen and get some plates out...don't forget to take the food with you."

"Yes, Momma." You could hear the sarcasm just dripping from Liza's voice.

Supper wasn't the most joyous meal the three of us had ever had mostly because Liza was acting like a bedraggled puppy dog who had lost her bone. That brought visions of my cock being bone hard and that brought my cock to full attention. I was thankful that Liza couldn't see my stiff cock under the table but was wondering how I was going to get up and move into the living room when supper was over without showing her how hard I was. Then I thought 'What the fuck? She's shown me her tits and ass for a month and she's going to see my cock tonight. What's the big deal?'

When I stood up, Liza's eyes immediately went to the bulge in my shorts and I could almost hear her mind working overtime. Well, it would only be a little longer that she had to imagine what a hard cock looked or felt like. She could wait. I went into the living room and switched on the news, something I knew Liza would not hang around to watch. But, Liza came in and plopped down in the chair facing me. She picked up a book she had been reading and settled in, spreading her legs slightly. She wasn't wearing panties! I had a clear view of her trimmed pussy--hairs and all. My cock which had been softening just a bit rose to it's full seven inch length and was almost painfully hard.

The evening passed slowly but soon I announced that I was going to bed. I went into my bath and took a shower. After drying my body I walked naked over to my bed and crawled under the single top sheet. I actually did doze off before I heard the bedroom door open. Liza was standing there with the hall light backlighting her body under an almost sheer nighty.

"Grampa, can I come in and get in bed with you?"

"Why?"

"Momma kicked me out of our bed. She said I was moving around too much and she was tired of being kicked. But I really didn't think I was moving that much."

"Well. I do sleep in the nude. You'd have to promise to not look or touch." I smiled to myself since I was planning on doing the looking and touching in the not too distant future.

"I promise" came out in a small timid voice.

"OK. That's your side of the bed. Please stay on it or you'll be sleeping on the couch."

Liza crawled into the bed next to me. "Where's the blanket?"

"I don't use one."

"You don't? Don't you get cold?"

"Well, your mother and I have been keeping each other warm lately."

"Can you keep me warm, Grampa?"

"It's really wrong for me to do that, Sweetheart."

"Why?"

"Some people wouldn't understand a grandfather keeping his granddaughter warm at night."

"What if they never found out?"

"Well, it could happen then, but..."

"But what?"

"But the people who keep each other warm have to really love each other very, very much."

"I love you, Grampa. Don't you love me enough to keep me warm?"

"Yes, Liza, I guess I do. Why don't you get rid of that nighty and come over here close to your grandfather?" In a heartbeat Liza had the nighty over her head and headed towards the floor. I had a great view of a pair of firm young tits jiggling slightly as she moved over to get close to me. As she moved closer to me, my cock began to thicken even more. I couldn't ever remember it being as stiff and hard as Liza had inspired it to be just by being in my bed.

"Grampa, why did I have to take off my nighty if I'm cold enough to move close to you?"

"Good question, Sweetie. Your Grampa likes to feel naked skin instead of cloth no matter how thin it is."

"Oh." With that she moved her pretty little ass right back hard against my lower abdomen.

"Grampa, what is that poking me in my back?"

"It's my cock. Do you know what a cock is for?"

"Grampa, I had sex education years ago in the fifth grade. Of course I know what it's for. It's to make babies with."

"Well, yes it is, but it also makes you feel all nice and warm inside. Do you want to feel warm inside."

"You mean you're going to fuck me?"

"Maybe. I've got to see if I really want to fuck you. Turn that light on and let me see what you look like totally naked." Liza bounded out of bed and turned the light on showing me her well trimmed pussy and lovely bouncing tits as she returned to my bed and crawled back in on top of the covers.

"Do you like what you see, Grampa."

"Uh huh."

"Do you want to fuck me yet."

"Not yet. We have to get you good and ready to be fucked." With that I drew her body closer to mine and grasped her left breast gently rolling the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Liza let out a soft gasp and her lips sought mine out. We kissed an extremely improper kiss with a lot of tongue and panting on both of our parts. My cock started to drip pre-cum as Liza reached down and took it gently in her small hand starting an instinctive to and from motion that soon had me moaning.

"Have you ever seen a cock before in real life?"

"No. It's so soft and yet so hard...and it's so big. How is that big cock ever going to get into that small pussy hole between my legs?" Actually my cock was a bit on the short side though it was a bit thicker than I had ever seen it before.

"Oh, it will fit your pussy. We just have to loosen your pussy hole up a little bit before we put that big cock inside you." I placed my hand gently over the mound of her sex and started a slow, circular rubbing motion that soon had Liza moaning her enjoyment in my ear. We kissed again as she began to dampen under my touch. I spit on my thumb and forefinger and reached again for the promised land of her teenage pussy. My thumb made circles on her clit while I dipped my forefinger into the entrance of her honey pot. Liza was very tight and I made sure I took it slow and easy not wanting to bring her any more discomfit than was absolutely necessary. After another ten or fifteen minutes she started to moan even louder and suddenly shuddered her way through what must have been her first orgasm. She almost screamed her way through the spasms that rippled her cunt from the inside out.

"Wha-what are you doing to me? That felt amazing. I have never felt anything like that before...even when I play with myself--not even when Mommy plays with me." I was a bit shocked by that piece of information, but relegated it to the back of my memory for later. There was obviously more going on here than I thought.

Liza's cunt was now gushing fluid and was getting rather slippery to the touch. Though I wanted to taste her, I decided that now, while she was still on an orgasmic high, was the time to take her maidenhead.

I rolled over on top of Liza and spread her legs catching her behind both knees with my arms. I lined up my aching cock and played it over the outer lips for a little while. Then, without any warning, I pushed deep inside my granddaughter, filling her with my incestuous cock. She winced as I tore through her hymen so I stopped after I was balls deep inside her quivering pussy until Liza started moving against the invading spear of flesh.

"Did it hurt?"

"Just a little bit. Not as bad as I thought it would. God, I feel so full. I feel stuffed. So this is what fucking is all about."

"No, you're just full of a rock hard cock. Fucking is when that rock hard cock is moving in and out of your body. Are you ready to fuck?" Her legs were spread as far apart as they would ever get.

She nodded and said "Yes. Just go slow, OK?"

"OK." I started a gentle in and out movement inside her tight passage. My cock was rubbing areas of her pussy that had never been touched by anything before that night. Liza reached up and pulled my mouth down to hers, locking her lips to mine in a deep passionate kiss that seemed to go on forever. She started moaning into my mouth and then surprised me by counter-thrusting against the fleshy invader of her body.

After only a couple of minutes of our mutual thrusting, Liza stiffened again and shuddered her way through what appeared to be an enormous orgasm. She pulled her mouth from mine and screamed "Fuck me, Grampa. Fuck me. Fill me with your cum. FUCK ME!"

I obliged though I knew my control was just about at an end and that I would soon be filling her cunt with my hot seed. The sperm started swimming around in my ball sack and one of Liza's after shocks from her orgasm put me over the edge. I could feel the fluid moving out of my balls and through my cock to spurt forcefully against Liza's cervix. I was thanking Helen for putting Liza on the pill because there was no way that I could have pulled out before my cock literally exploded and flooded Liza's teenage cuntal passage. Cum dripped down from between her cunt lips and my cock. It trickled down the crack of her ass and dripped onto the sheets. The color was a light pink and was proof that my granddaughter Liza had been a virgin until I had rammed my grandfatherly cock deep into her pussy.

I rolled off my granddaughter letting her legs flop back onto the bed. Still coupled with each other, we both drifted off to sleep. What ever would happen in the morning would still happen no matter what we did or did not do. Our juices dripped out of her cunt as my cock softened and plopped out with a soft sucking noise. With my last coherent thought, I pulled the sheet up to cover our exhausted bodies.

MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
388 Followers