Fucking My Teacher Ch. 01

Story Info
He does his hot teacher.
1.1k words
3.52
153.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started in grade 12, 18 years old, and my senior year. I was finally legal, and it felt great! I walked into my school for a fresh start, semester one didn't go too well so I was hoping to do well in semester two so I could get into university.

During my spare I would sit in the computer lab, there would be a teacher to watch over the room just in case anyone stole anything because my school wasn't the greatest. I remember the teachers name, her name was, Ms. Cosset, she had nice dark brown hair, she was around 5'6, nice legs, great ass and nice boobs that looked like a C cup.

Ms. Cosset would always be so fun and easy to talk to as a teacher, I didn't even see her as a teacher, she was a young teacher, looked around 25 or 30, and I never got around to asking her age. I would be able to tell her anything, and just so oddly enough my first girlfriend and I broke up and I decided I needed someone to talk too. I went to her after school for advice because I was a little sad, and pissed off too.

My girlfriend and I had an awesome sex life, we would practically have sex every time we saw each other and every time we did so it would be amazing, and feel like the first time. She took my virginity and I took hers also, but I'll get back on track with the story.

We were dating for about 2 ½ years or so, it was a little rough on me. She took my mind off of it just by calming me down with her words.. She was very good with her words I might add.

It was a rainy day, and quiet in the class room. We had a lockdown drill today so each window of every classroom was covered by paper. You couldn't see in, and couldn't see out from any window in the classroom. Ms. Cosset always kept her door locked, she was so afraid of something happening, or a student coming into her classroom and stealing her valuables. She got up to clean a little around the computers, at the back of the classroom, and her drawers were unlocked. I knew it was wrong to look in but I couldn't resist, this school turned me into the worst kid but I was still a good kid at heart.

I pulled open the drawer and found naked photos of her, I couldn't believe my eyes, I instantly got extremely turned on and I just needed to jerk off.. I stole one of the photos; I quickly checked her phone, but found nothing. I figured she would delete most of everything or put it in a locked folder on the phone or something. I was ruffling through her drawer trying to find more stuff..

"ALEX!"

I slammed the drawer shut.

"Nothing, I swear!"

She gave me the dirtiest look and I was afraid that we would never have the same relationship as we did before. And I don't even know if she realized that I took a picture.

"Get out of this class room right now young man, and I expect to see you here tomorrow after school for detention."

"But Miss, I wasn't doing anything, I was just looking for a pencil!" I said

but paused half way through my sentence trying to think of what to say.

"Now you're lying to me? This classroom is going to be spotless tomorrow, bring cleaning materials as well!"

I was angry at the fact that she didn't believe me and thought I was lying, although I was.

I left the classroom as fast as I could grabbing all my things, and her picture.I ran home, quickly jumped into the washroom and did my thing. She had the nicest body, I just had to see it in person. But I needed a plan. Hopefully she realized I took the picture.

I woke up the next day for school, I took a good look at the picture again, threw it in my bag and head out for school. The day went by moderately quick but I had to go to detention, and I knew that would take a long time. I got to the classroom and she still hasn't taken the paper off the windows, I was thinking that she probably would've made me do it today. I go to turn the handle and of course, it was locked. I knocked on the door three times, I always did that, so she knew it was me.

She answered the door, and didn't even say hi to me.

"Hey miss" I said

"Start cleaning, now." She said, with the dirtiest look.

I cleaned for about 15 minutes.

"When you were going through my drawer yesterday.. did you, take anything?"

At this point we were practically face to face, close to each other, our bodies almost touching.

"Miss, do you want me to be honest?"

"Yes."

"Yes, I did, you're just so sexy, I couldn't resist."

"I thought you did."

She was rubbing her hands on your stomach.

"Can I show you something?" She said to me.

"Sure."

She started slowly removing her top.

"Woah, miss what are you doing?"

"This is what you wanted to see, isn't that right?"

"Always wanted too, since I saw you in grade 9."

She took my hand and placed it on her boobs. She told me not to worry about anything because the door was locked and the windows were covered. She also told me if I told anyone she would get in really big trouble and could be sent to jail.

I could feel my dick rise in my pants. She knew right away, she looked down and grabbed It outside the pants.

She threw me onto the table and pulled off my pants. She started licking the top of my head, gave me the best blowjob in the word, and ended the blowjob by sucking my balls.

"Alex, I want you to fuck me."

I put my hands up her skirt, and felt her panties. They were wet. I pulled them aside and made her cum.

Ripped off there skirt, and I told her that she could wear my jacket going home, because it was big enough to cover her body.

I slid my dick into her tight pussy and started fucking her as hard as I could.

"Oh alex, I'm going to cum."

"ALEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!" she screams at the top of her lungs.

Knock.. knock..

There was a knock at the door, we didn't know what do to.. We didn't answer it.

The door handle started to turn, the door became unlocked. I knew it was the janitor, he started to rip off the paper before coming into the room, I thought we were caught, my heart was racing.

I jumped into one of the cabinets

To be continued.