Fucking Terry's Bra

Story Info
Sucking Terry's tits and fucking her bra.
1.8k words
4.26
93.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry was the department secretary – a good looking 40ish woman who had all of the young guys watching her as she walked down the aisle between the desks. She had a nice swing, especially when she wore her pleated skirts that she wore about 3 inches above her knees – showing her shapely legs. She always wore white almost semi-transparent blouses. One could see the outline of her bra through the material. She would get the orders from the manager's office at the back of our office and saunter all the way up to my desk at the front and then bend over in front of me to explain in detail all of the orders. I knew and she knew that this was not required, but we both also knew that I loved to look down her blouse at her nice tits encased in a lace top bras. The cups were maybe a bit too small for those lovely tits as they bulged out a bit over the lacy tops. At the beginning I did this shyly, but after a while I just did it without even blushing, as I knew that she liked the attention, otherwise, why would she dress and act like that?

Worked slowed down and I was given the manager's job and office and Terry continued to come to me and go through the work orders as she had done in the past even though I was the one issuing them. The first day that I took over the office I was working late in the evening and going through the manager's desk drawers. I found a white bra with silk cups and lace tops, just like those that Terry wore. The label tag said Warner's 34C. I knew instantly that it was hers from all that I had seen and also from her smell that emanated from it. I thought about the couple of times that day when Terry came into my new office and she seemed to be fussing with a button on her blouse. After the second or third time I realized that she was undoing it when coming to see me and then redoing it when she left the office. More than once I got a good look all the way down to the bottom of her cleavage. I could even see the little satin bow between the cups of her bra.

Anyway, so I was alone in the whole department and even the cleaners had come and gone. And I was thinking about Terry and those beautiful tits of hers that had been in this pretty white bra in my hand. This pretty white bra with silky cups with pretty lace around the top half of the cups smelt and felt so good to the touch. I realized that I was getting a hard-on. So I thought what the hell. I pulled out my cock and wrapped the soft silky cups around my bulging head and started to stroke it. The cups were so cool against the hot cock head that I almost jumped at the touch. I stroked nice and slow at first, but faster and faster as I day dreamed about sucking and fucking Terry's tits encased in this white silky bra. I was getting very close to climaxing so I grabbed a bunch of tissue papers and let go in them. It was quite an intense reaction that surprised me and I felt a little ashamed at what I had just done. I cleaned my cock off completely and put it back in my pants. Then I noticed that I had soaked her cups with some precum. I cleaned it off as much as I could and put the bra back in the rear of the drawer where I had found it.

The next morning Terry came in an hour earlier than usual and she suggested that we should go over the production stats together. She wore her signature white blouse, but this time open down even further than usual. She pulled up a chair to my right side and we started to go through reports. I could hardly concentrate as I could see the right cup of her bra clearly as her blouse was open down to her waist. Her perfume was subtle but so enticing as I remembered what I had done the evening before. I even stopped talking in mid sentence as I stared directly at her right breast and started licking my lips. I then realized that she was looking directly at me and I began to blush and she smiled and asked "do you like what I am showing you?" I sat back in my chair and felt my hardening cock push up against my now too tight pants. "I know that you look at my tits every chance I gave you, and I love the attention you give them."

"Oh my God you look so hot all of the time and especially this morning I said hoarsely." I licked my dry lips again as she smiled. She turned a little in her chair to face me and slowly pulled her blouse open to show me both of her firm tits imprisoned in her white silky bra. I could now see that she was also getting excited as her nipples were pushing against the silky fabric and I could also see the top of her dark brown aureoles through the lacy trim. "I was thinking about you and those lovely tits all night long. I had a very hard time getting to sleep, just thinking about you"

"Well now you don't need to only think about me and my lovely tits she responded impishly. You can touch them if you want" She saw my hesitation and pulled my hand towards her breasts." Now don't they feel good in your hands" as I cupped each of them in my trembling hands. I started to caress them slowly and tenderly and then bent towards her and kissed her between those wonderful globes of flesh. I kissed the bulging tops of her tits and then slowly moved my lips down to kiss each of her hard nipples through the silky cups. Her head went back and she moaned her approval over and over as I mouthed her nipples and pulled them gently with my lips. "Oh Baby! I've been wanting you to do that to me for months now. It feels so good even through my bra. Suck me Baby. Suck my nipples Baby. As I was playing with her right nipple she moved the left bra cup down to expose her breast completely. I changed sides and she freed the second breast. "Suck me Baby. Suck my nipples Baby. Oh Fuck that feels so fucking good" she moaned.

She raised her seat off of the chair a bit and pulled the back of her skirt up so that she was sitting on the chair with only her white silk panty between her pussy and the leather seat. With one hand she held my head to her tits as I kept sucking and caressing them. Her other hand went down to between her thighs as she started to caress and finger her pussy. "Don't stop sucking my tits Baby. Suck me. Suck my fucking nipples!"I could feel her tensing up as she increased the speed on her pussy fucking hand. Knowing what she was doing got me hotter and I increased my pressure on her tits and started nipping at them and pulling harder and longer on her nipples as she squirmed while fingering her cunt. Her breath was coming faster and faster as were her moans and gasps, until she gave a great shudder and loud cry and then she almost collapsed on me. Oh fuck! She said quietly. I've wanted that for such a long time. But I didn't think that I would cum just by you sucking my tits."

She leaned back with a sigh and put each of her lovely tits back into their silky cups and then pulled off her panties which were now soaked with her love juices and handed them to me. That's when I told her about me fucking her bra the night before. I took it out of the drawer to show her. It was exactly the same style as the one she was wearing. She took it in her hands and looked closely at the cups. "I see that you left a little deposit on one of the cups, you bad boy, she smiled impishly. Why don't we do something like that again" she cooed. She reached for my belt and deftly undid it and pulled my pants and shorts down, freeing my raging long hard cock from its prison. "Oh what a beautiful cock you have" she cooed. Do you want to fuck my bra again so that I can see too? She held the cups of her bra over the swollen head of my cock and slowly and gently moved them back and forth, just barely touching it. I almost jumped out of my chair at the feeling of the cool smooth silky cups touching my bulging red hot cock head. "Oh, I guess you like the feel of my bra on your fucking cock. Your cock is leaking some love juice already. I want to make you cum just like I did. Is that what you want too?" I could only nod and whisper a plaintive please! She wrapped one silky cup around the head and draped the other on top of that one and then very gently started to caress just the head, sliding one silky cup over the other. The sensation of the two silks sliding over each other with the tips of her fingers caressing my cock was so incredible that I told her that I was going go cum soon. She smiled and said "Cum for me Baby. Shoot all that cream into my bra. I love to watch you fuck my bra. Fill the cups with your cum Baby"

I started shooting hot sperm almost immediately after she said that. "Oh look how you are fucking and creaming my bra. Looks like you like fucking my bra Baby. You are making it transparent. Now I can see your fucking cock through my bra. Cream it Baby. Cum Baby and cream it good. You are a good bra fucker Baby. Yeah let all of your fuck juices soak my bra Baby. You are my Bra Baby." I finished cuming and she cleaned up all of my cream with her bra and then bent over and kissed my cock and licked up the remaining cum drops. 'You sure had a lot of cum Baby. Next time it would be real nice to feel that inside of me." She buttoned up her blouse, stuffed her cum filled bra into an folder and said she was going to clean up and then come back to the real work.

More to cum later