Fucking the Blind

Story Info
Wife gets surprise anniversary present while blindfolded.
15.5k words
4.22
266.5k
144
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrMick
DrMick
274 Followers

Today at work, I went into Randall's office to make sure the plans were set. Barely looking me in the eye, he nodded his head, confirming that yes everything was ready. Then we stood there in silence. He had a very big smile on his face. I couldn't blame him for not being able to conceal it.

I asked him how many of his friends would be joining him. He told me at least 12. Probably more. Maybe many more. But definitely 12 for sure.

In a very low voice so that we could not be overheard, I reviewed all of the key and minute details with him once again. One last time. It was vital that he follow everything to a tee.

Satisfied, I then said to him slowly, "I'll see you later then."

As I turned around to walk out, he put his hand on my shoulder. I turned back to face him. He had a look of mild concern in his eyes. He said, "I need to ask you just one last time... Are you sure?"

Then I gave him the answer I always gave him: "More than you know."

*****

When I arrive home tonight, my wife is standing at the kitchen counter, drinking a glass of white wine very quickly. I move toward her slowly, quietly. Taking in her beauty. She has her back to me, but I can tell that she is dressed to kill. I'm very happy she's chosen her strapless black dress, as it exposes the creamy white skin of her neck, her shoulders, her arms -- all of it naked, longing to be caressed. I am standing right behind her, but she doesn't turn around. I put a hand on her bare shoulder. It is warm to the touch.

"Happy Anniversary," she says lovingly.

"Yes," I say. "Happy Anniversary."

She turns around to face me. She looks exquisite. Her breasts look as if they're ready to pop right out of her dress.

"My God, dear," I say in jest, taking her into a strong embrace. "It looks like you'll be turning several heads at the restaurant this evening."

"Well," she says devilishly, looking right into my eyes, "I know it turns you on when other men look at me."

"More than you know," I say matter-of-factly.

"But David," she says, her tone turning rather serious as it always does when we delve into this familiar subject matter, "I don't want to talk about those dirty fantasies of yours tonight, okay?"

I can feel that she's loosening her grip around my waist. I smile weakly. She pulls away from me altogether.

"Seriously," she says. "It's our anniversary tonight. I want to celebrate being your loving, faithful wife of 10 years. Tonight, when we come back from the restaurant, I want to make love. Not just fuck. I want it to be loving. I want it to be tender. I don't want to talk about all those nasty things going on in your head, okay?"

"Sure," I say. "I wouldn't want it any other way."

"I'm so glad you're okay with this," she sighs. "I've been worried about saying that to you all day."

It's obvious she was nervous to tell me this. I look down at her glass of wine to see it's empty. Here is the moment I've been waiting for.

"Vivian," I say with charm glinting in my eyes, "you look absolutely stunning, but I do believe a certain expensive piece of jewelry may be the perfect complement to that dress. A certain NEW piece of jewelry that may be in a black box in the top drawer of my nightstand."

Her eyes light up.

"Oh David!" she sings. "I hope you didn't go overboard on my anniversary gift!"

I smile like a naughty schoolboy. "Tell you what. You go on upstairs and hunt for your present while I pour you another glass of wine. Then I'll be right up to see the look on your face as you open the box."

"Oh David, I love you. You're such a wonderful man. I am the luckiest wife in the world."

"Yes you are," I say smugly.

I watch my wife, her face completely beaming with happiness, as she hurries up the stairs. That was almost too easy. But yet my hands are sweaty, signifying my anxiousness. I reach into my pocket and the fact that the vial is still there jolts me into a higher level of reality. This is no longer a dream or a fantasy. This is going to happen.

Feeling the tiny glass vial with the tips of my fingers makes something sinister stir inside me. I realize my testicles are tingling with anticipation as I take the vial out of my pocket.

I pour my wife another glass of Chardonnay. And then I quickly empty the contents of the vial into her drink. It fizzles just slightly, and then everything becomes very still. So far, so good. I stir the concoction with my finger. It looks like nothing more than a glass of white wine.

"This had better work," I mumble to myself.

If it doesn't, I'm out $500. Although losing that money could be the least of my worries.

"OH MY GOD, DAVID!!" my wife shrieks from upstairs. She's found the diamond necklace.

I grasp the glass of spiked wine and hurry up the stairs, ever so careful not to spill a drop.

*****

I notice the first effects of the drug at the restaurant.

Tiny beads of perspiration are slipping down Vivian's long, curvy neck.

"It's hot in here, isn't it?" she says, sounding somewhat drunk.

Her delicate, manicured fingers playfully stroke the diamond-studded choker around her neck.

"Hot?" I say, raising an eyebrow. "Do you think so? I suppose..."

Uncontrollably, she closes her eyes and tilts her head to one side. I watch her fingers caress the diamonds and then move to the flesh of her throat. The elongated curve of her neck begs to be kissed... bitten... sucked on. Her fingertips trail a sultry design on her hot, sweaty skin.

"Vivian? Are you alright, dear?"

It's as if she's slipping away into her own world. She doesn't open her eyes. She doesn't answer me.

Instead, she leans back from the table and continues massaging the flesh of her neck. Her hand glides up over her chin. She licks her big luscious lips in slow motion. And then suddenly she licks up the length of her index finger, and then places it into her mouth.

"Ummmm," she murmurs, sucking on her own finger.

The finger is deep in her mouth, all the way down to the knuckle. She pulls it out a bit, and then slides it back in, slowly.

Her lips are puckered tight around the finger as she pumps it in and out of her mouth. As if she were sucking a tiny cock.

Then she pulls it out completely. It looks all wet and shiny, coated with her saliva. Her finger then glides down over her diamond choker, over her sweaty-wet collarbone. Her finger goes down, down, down until it's caressing her exposed cleavage.

I look around and discover several people have already noticed Vivian's inappropriate behavior. My dick starts to grow inside my pants.

I watch Vivian's hand reach inside the front of her dress. But the dress is so tight, there's not enough room for her hand. And so... a perfect, supple tit pops out. It looks so beautiful and yet so decadent being exposed in public for the very first time.

Vivian languidly opens her eyes, somewhat aware that her breast is naked in a setting where it shouldn't be. But the glazed look in her eyes simply says she doesn't care. She vacantly looks down at her tit and tenderly flicks at the erect nipple with her index finger.

"Vivian," I whisper, "what are you doing?"

"My God, this is ridiculous," hisses an older woman at the table closest to us. I look over to see her shielding her eyes from Vivian's indecent exposure. Her husband, however, cannot bear to look away. Suddenly his gaze shifts from Vivian's succulent white breast directly into my eyes. It seems he's hoping I can give him some sort of answer as to why I'm allowing my wife to act like this. I wink at him, and then look back at Vivian.

"Kitten," I whisper to her, "people are watching you."

A wicked smile spreads across her face as she looks from side to side to see all the attention she's getting.

"Good..." she sighs, closing her eyes once again. "Let them watch."

Practically everyone in the restaurant is watching my wife surrender to the carnal desires burning deep inside her. My cock is straining inside my pants, aching to be let free.

Across the table, Vivian now has two fingers in her mouth, sucking on them. Her big naked breast is slick with sweat as she pitches and tugs on her thick, pink nipple.

"Do you like touching your body in public like this, Vivian?" I whisper.

"Yes..." she breathes.

"Do you like having all these strange men and women watch you do it?"

"Umm-hmmm..."

"But Vivian," I say, playing coy, "they're going to think you're a dirty fucking whore."

"I AM a dirty fucking whore," she seethes. Her body writhes in her chair, aching to be touched by someone other than herself. I look around the room to see several captivated men, and even some intrigued women, that would be more than happy to do it.

But then I notice something else. Across the room, I see the maitre 'd is walking toward us. He does not look happy at all. He will tell us that he'll call the police if we don't exit the premises immediately.

That won't be necessary, I'll tell him. Because we were just leaving.

*****

During the car ride home, I can barely keep my eyes on the road. All I want to do is watch Vivian.

Slithering in the passenger seat, she hikes up the bottom of her dress and daintily slips off her black panties. She tosses them into my lap. The interior of the car becomes flooded with the musky scent of her cunt. I put the panties up to my face and inhale deeply, my foot heavy on the gas to get us home as quickly as possible.

"Oh God, my pussy is so FUCKING wet," she gasps.

She's reclined her seat all the way back and I can easily see her fingers working their way between her meaty cunt lips as she plays with her shiny, plump clit. Ahhhhh... and she's shaved every last bit of pubic hair clean off her body. Just the way I like it.

"Vivian," I groan. "My God, your pussy smells so... slutty."

I watch her nostrils flare as she inhales her own sexy stink.

"Ummmm..." she coos, slowly churning her clit with her fingertips.

"I can't wait to get you home, Vivian," I grumble, trying to keep my composure. "You have no idea what I'm going to do to you."

"Well, I hope you plan on FUCKING me, David."

My cock pulsates like a heartbeat.

My God, Vivian, I think to myself, you really have no idea what's going to happen to you tonight.

She sits up in her seat and leans into me. I can feel her warm breath against my ear.

"David, I want to be fucked so badly," she exhales. "I want it hard, and deep, and... I want it... I want it rough."

Vivian's silky, wet tongue has found its way inside my ear.

"You have no idea what I'm going to do to you, Kitten," is all I can say once again with bated breath.

Her hand is on my crotch, firmly massaging the bulge in my pants.

"Hard, and deep, and ROUGH..." she quietly growls into my ear. "That's how I wanna get fucked tonight, David."

I see our driveway just up ahead. My foot instinctively presses the gas pedal all the way to the floor.

Vivian's hand has found its way inside my dress shirt. She tweaks one of my nipples, nice and hard. Then her fingers crawl across my chest to my other nipple and tug on that one just as sadistically.

"Please hurry, David," she whines into my ear. "I want your cock in my pussy so bad..."

I maneuver the car up the driveway, taking it from 50 mph down to 0 in a split second. Before turning off the ignition and flinging my door open, I glance at the dashboard clock. 9:45 PM, it says.

Which means I have at least 30 minutes to play with Vivian. Until the real fun begins.

*****

Walking across the front lawn, with me following closely behind, Vivian stops for a moment and unzips the back of her dress. She shrugs it off and lets it fall down over her hips and onto the grass. She steps out of it and leaves it there, as she continues walking toward the house... stark naked except for her high heels and her diamond necklace.

My heart is racing as I watch her tits bounce freely with each step she takes.

After a few more steps, she suddenly stops and bends over, seductively grabbing her ankles. She looks at me upside down between her legs, and her eyes are saying only one thing: "I NEED COCK, DAVID... PLEASE GIVE ME COCK."

Her succulent ass looms in the radiance of the floodlights, which illuminate our entire front yard.

I wonder if any of our nosey neighbors are looking out their windows right now. Watching Vivian as she continues to walk toward the front door, looking like an unbelievably kinky exhibitionist.

*****

We are in the kitchen now. I haven't switched on a light, so it's dark. But moonlight is coming through a window, washing over Vivian's naked body.

I have her laid out on the marble countertop. My tongue is deep down her throat. One hand is holding her head up. The other hand is probing three fingers into her soaking-wet cunt.

She breaks the kiss. "Please David," she begs with her eyes closed. "Please stick your cock in me..."

"Tell you what," I say, reaching into the interior pocket of my suit jacket and pulling out the blindfold I've been carrying. "Put this on... go into the bedroom... and get on all fours. Like a good little slut."

"Yes Master," she giggles. She slides off the countertop. I watch her place the blindfold over her drugged-out eyes and then fasten it tight at the back of her head.

I grab her naked body forcefully and pull her into me.

"Are you sure you can't see anything under that blindfold, you dirty little dick-tease?"

"Yes Master," she shutters, not giggling this time.

"Good," I say, turning her around and swatting her hard on her firm, round ass. "Now get down on your hands and knees."

She does as she's told.

I kneel down and unclasp the diamond necklace from around her neck and put it in my pocket.

"Oh, but my present," she pouts.

"It cost me too much money to have it ruined by all the cum that's going to be sprayed on you," I tell her. "But don't worry, we're going to put another piece of jewelry on you."

I reach into one of the kitchen drawers where I've been hiding the studded, black-leather dog collar... and the leash.

I crouch down and wrap the dog collar around Vivian's neck. Then I hook the leash on.

I stand up and gaze down at my wife. Her white skin glowing in the moonlight. Blindfolded and looking like a twisted S&M slut on all fours, right here on our kitchen floor.

"Tonight you're going to be my blind, helpless slave, Vivian," I say, stroking her hair as if she were my pet. "Now you're going to crawl up the stairs to the bedroom like a good little bitch, aren't you?"

Vivian shakes her head Yes.

"And when we get in that bedroom, you're going to do everything I tell you to, aren't you?"

"Yes," she coos. "I'll do whatever you want. And I want you to do whatever you want to me."

"Oh, I plan on it. Now crawl, puppy-dog."

Vivian crawls on all fours up the stairs, just as she's told. I am right behind her, holding the leash tight and inhaling the odor of her horny pussy the whole way up.

*****

Vivian is on the bed now. On her hands and knees. Still blindfolded. The only thing she wears is the studded, black-leather dog collar.

All the lights are on. I feel completely drunk with power. Amazed that I orchestrated this. And that it's only the beginning.

I strip naked and look down at my throbbing cock. I desperately need to slide it into Vivian's body. But first thing's first.

I take a tube of red lipstick from my wife's vanity and pop off the cap.

I then proceed to write things on her naked, creamy-white flesh. On the small of her back, I write in caps: "STRETCH THIS ASSHOLE!" with an arrow that points down to her ass-crack.

On one ass cheek, I write: "I'M AN..." Then on the other cheek, I write: "ANAL WHORE!"

"My God, David, this is so kinky... What are you DOING to me?"

"I'm just getting you ready, Kitten. Now roll over onto your back."

She does as she's told. On her flat tummy, I write: "Please Make This Cunt CUM!" Then I draw an arrow that points down to her pussy.

I look at her face. I contemplate writing "INSERT COCK HERE" on her forehead with a long arrow that leads down the bridge of her nose, then onto her upper lip, with the arrowhead pointing to her mouth. But I don't want to sully such beauty, so I leave it alone.

I glance at the alarm clock on my nightstand. I have about 25 minutes left.

"Are you SURE you can't see anything behind that blindfold?" I ask Vivian, flicking at her throbbing nipples and making her cringe with desire.

"I swear, David, I swear," she breathes.

"Good, you blind little slut. Now roll over onto all fours again."

She obeys, arching her back and sticking her ass high up in the air. I move my face right up to Vivian's cunt and ass-crack and take a long deep whiff. Both holes smell like they're dying to be stuffed with cock.

"Please David," Vivian groans. "Pleeeease touch me."

I put my hands on her ass cheeks and spread them apart, opening her up nice and wide. My eyes nearly sink into the back of my head as I gaze at all of her sweet, luscious, pink flesh. Her tender tiny asshole... her meaty cunt lips... her moist quivering clit. I tease her just a bit more by breathing heavily on all of it.

The drug is working not just mentally on Vivian, but physically as well. She's so horny that her dangling pussy lips practically drip with juice. I sink two fingers into her cooze and I've never felt a woman this wet and this warm before. I swirl my fingers around inside her, probing deeper and deeper.

"Oh Christ..." Vivian shudders as her entire body twitches on the bed.

"Now I want you to tell me something, Vivian, and I want you to be honest. How many cocks have been in this cunt?"

She answers immediately. There is no hesitation. "Twelve," she sighs as she grinds her creamy twat onto my fingers.

Twelve?!? I think to myself. She's always told me that she'd only been with FOUR men before me!

I pluck the fingers from her pussy and inspect them. They are completely glazed with her fuck-juice. And I can see little, slimy, white globules of her cum all over my fingertips. I bring the fingers up to her face.

"Look at this, you dirty little slut. This is your cum. Now I'm going to stick these fingers in your mouth and you're going to EAT it."

She doesn't have time to say no. I just plunge the fingers into her mouth. Inside, I can feel her tongue licking the entire length of my fingers clean. She sucks on them voraciously... as if she were trying to pleasure a cock.

"That's it, eat your own cum, you depraved whore..."

I look down at her asshole and admire its adorable, pink innocence one more time before I spit on it.

"Oh," she sighs, her body tensing up at the strange sensation of her asshole being spat on. I watch the saliva ooze down her crack. Then I take my two sticky fingers and smear the spit all over the puckered, rubbery skin of her anal ring.

"Do it," she hisses.

I push in and break right through. I'm smiling from ear to ear, enthralled at how easily her ass has opened up for me.

"Ahhhh, that's nice," she coos.

Goosebumps are covering her big, beautiful, white butt-cheeks. I stir my fingers around inside her, enjoying the soft, slippery, elastic feel of her anal walls.

"And how many cocks have been in this ass?" I ask her, digging my fingers in farther.

But she doesn't answer.

"How many cocks have FUCKED THIS ASS!?!" I growl, taking a handful of her hair and pulling it hard.

"S-s-seven, uhhhn-eee..." she admits.

I cannot believe it! Seven men have fucked this ass?! MY wife's ass?!

"Seven," I say aloud, shaking my head in disbelief, letting go of her hair.

"No," she whispers, bucking her ass back onto my fingers so they'll dig in deeper. "Not seven. Seven...TEEN. Seventeen cocks..."

There is a lump in my throat and I try to gulp it down.

DrMick
DrMick
274 Followers