Fucking Trisha

Story Info
She would rather enjoy his beautiful wife - & her lovers.
2.4k words
3.99
69.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's appetite for sex is fueled by her desire to be dominated by a powerful man. I am a supremely powerful man and I make sure she gets what she wants.

About my wife: Trisha is a 28 year old investment banker with a prestigious firm in NY, where we live together. She is confident and beautiful with straight blonde hair, a long thin physique and an amazing ass. I love her ass. She works out daily and she knows that every man would love a piece of it. She is comfortable playing with high stakes, being in the presence of her admirers and managing large investments. She turns heads and makes excellent money.

We met at the Apple store in downtown when I was buying a new computer. She was buying an ipod to listen to during her work outs. I saw her immediately from across the store. Dressed in a fitted sweatsuit it was easy to appreciate the product of her exercise. I am a lover of a toned well shaped body. I imagined her bent over my desk, naked but for a pair of black stilletos. When she scanned the store, holding a small pink ipod, she looked over her shoulder in my direction. With a small smile on her face and her hair swaying with her movement, I pictured her looking over her shoulder at me with a secretive pleasure while being fucked in the ass. Our eyes met. I didn't look away. She smiled at me. I walked over and spoke to her.

As we began to date I came to learn that her lifestyle is the model of an active young woman. She plays the cello, reads about global trading trends in her free time, supports homeless shelters in the city as a volunteer and a donor. As I came to know her more I began to love her.

I quickly realized that many men were interested in her. As a successful woman in a crowded male dominated workplace she was the catch that many men wanted to make a lifelong partner. She never dated any of them and kept her working relationships professional. When she went out with her girlfriends it was a different story.

Almost all of her friends are like her, young, beautiful and successful. Like her they are also interested in strong men. She would tell about their adventures when going out on the town for drinks and dancing. If I was a jealous man I might worry that she and her friends were too volatile for my tastes, but I am not a jealous man. I love to hear about wild nights. From the sounds of her stories, she and her friends loved experiencing wild nights.

"Put a finger in my ass." She said this while I held a fistful of her hair, fucking her from behind on the floor of my living room. Her breasts were pressed against the glass coffee table, her legs spread. She was wearing my favorite strappy slutty heels. It was only our third time having sex, but from the moment we began to be physical we were tearing through sexual boundaries that I think most couples take months to wade across.

"I love to have both my holes filled." I licked the index finger of my left hand, doubled my grip on her beautiful blonde hair, jerking her head so that I could see the look on her face as I slid my finger into her amazingly tight asshole. Buried to the knuckle. Sweat on her brow. Mouth open. And that look in her eyes. She told me in a simple glance that she wanted pleasure. She wasn't afraid of it.

I have an excellent cock. It's a little more than 8 inches and it's thick at the base. The head swells when I'm very hard and I've ground it into many women. I know how work a pussy. As I held her hair and jammed a second finger into her hole, feeling it relax with each thrust of my hand, I felt her muscles stirring. First her pussy tightened, then her ass squeezed my finger, just for a moment. It relaxed and then both tightened again. I leaned all my weight into her, filling her. When my balls touched her wet pussy lips I held it there, balls deep. She let out a slow moan.

Leaning forward, putting my mouth next to her ear I whispered, "I want to make you come hard. What do you want me to do?"

With her mouth gaped open and her head cocked back she grunted deeply again feeling my cock fill her.

"I want your cock in my ass. Let me sit on your cock while I finger my pussy." As I pulled out my dick I could see a surprising amount of fluid from her pussy. I knew that would help her get it in.

Not letting go of her hair I walked her to the couch. I sat down and brought her face down to my cock. Seeing all the wet pussyjuice, her eyes widened. Her mouth opened. I pumped her face on my cock a few times.

"Are you a slut?"

"Yes," she answered with my cock on her tongue.

"Do you want this cock up your ass?"

"Yes." She stopped for a moment, catching her breathe. Panting. "I want to stretch my pussy while you fuck my ass."

Looking down I noticed that she was working three fingers into her pussy. She stood up an turned away from me, putting her free hand on the coffee table. Her perfect ass, round like a bubble, floated above her shapely legs. Seeing her feet in those perfect shoes made my head swell. She lowered herself down to me, arching her back like a stripper. I spread her cheeks and pointed my cock at her asshole, holding my cock from the base. I was rock hard. Every vein bulging. I loved her nasty behavior. I realized that I was having the best sexual experience of my life.

As the head pressed against her hole the pussy juices and saliva glistened, sparkling. Her body weight did the rest. I watched the head creep in slowly. She moaned loudly.

"Can you handle this?" She asked.

What did that mean?

"I can handle fucking you. What do you want?"

"I want your cock. I want to come." She was sliding slowly down my shaft, flexing her toned legs, arching her back.

"Do you like my body?"

I didn't answer her. I grabbed her hips on both sides and pulled her down, finding a new depth. She whimpered.

"I want it rough."

"No problem" I offered as she lifted her ass for the first time, sliding up the shaft, tensing her legs and back. Her ass had been stretched many times before I assumed. She was tensed, flexing the muscles in her back, leaning forward, but all the while she was working her ass on my cock with coordinated moves. She knew how to work her asshole for maximum pleasure.

She looked up at the ceiling letting her hair fall behind her. Then she said, "I like to watch. I like it when people are watch me. Will you watch me?"

I knew at that moment that I was going to live through an adventure dating her. I wasn't convinced that she would be a good wife at that point. I held my excitement in check. But I knew that if things continued as they had started we would be happy in a relationship. Women have said my appetite makes me an unsuitable partner. Somehow I didn't think that would be a problem with Trisha.

"Will you fuck me at a nightclub?"

"Yes."

"Will you watch me eat out my friends?"

"Do you like pussy?"

"I love pussy."

She sat down hard on my cock and began bouncing off the base.

"Will you watch me fuck a stranger at a nightclub?"

I wasn't looking into her eyes and I couldn't see her pussy. I imagined she felt relieved and pleased expressing herself so honestly and in such a state of arousal. My hands tightened on her hips. I spread her ass and watched her grind on my cock. I could feel her fingers working her pussy vigorously.

"How many fingers are you using?"

"All of them."

At that she lifted one of her legs and turned to face me a little. Watching her right foot in her black heels come to rest on the couch next to my leg got me harder. She leaned forward, putting her weight on her left arm. She lifted her ass until only my swollen head was pulling at her tight hole from within. I could see she had four fingers in her pussy and she was reaching to get them in all the way to her knuckles.

She looked over her shoulder at me, not as the stranger in the store, but as a lover who has found a new love.

"What if there was another man fucking my pussy right now?"

"I would love that."

"I would love it too."

Her body, strong and flexible, was putting on a show for me. She rose above me and lowered herself down onto me. I sat there as hard as I've ever been appreciating the effort that was made evident by her sweat, trickling down her back.

"I like to fuck two at a time."

Her voice became more honest than it had been, more relaxed. Between her grunts and thrusts she told me what she wanted.

"I like fucking you and I want to fuck you again. But I want a man who will let me fuck anyone I want. I love to fuck. I want to be fucked."

"Yeah? What else do you want... you dirty slut." I said it calmly, calling it like it is. That seemed to make her more comfortable still.

"I want to get dressed up and go out and fuck a stranger while you watch me. Do you want that?"

"Yes."

She began to force her body down on my cock harder. Her asshole tightened briefly.

"Would you like that?"

"Yes."

"Yeah? You want to watch me fuck a big cock don't you?"

"Yes."

"You want to watch me straddle a big huge dildo while someone fucks my ass. I know you do."

"I want to watch a black man shoot his load all over your face while you grind your hungry pussy on my dick."

"Talking like this is making you so hard. I like making your cock stand straight up. It's rock hard. My ass feels so good."

I enjoy watching a woman work for her own orgasm. Trisha was working.

"I want you to pump your hard cock in your hand while you watch me fuck a beautiful man."

"I don't want to come yet," I said.

"Yeah? You gonna come in my ass? Are you gonna come in my ass after I'm done fucking someone else? Do you like my ass?"

I leaned forward, grabbing her hair again. I swung her around, pinning her face in the pillows of the couch. Her hand was still buried in her pussy rocking her cunt.

"Yeah? You wanna watch me fuck a beautiful black cock? Are you into that?"

Her talk was getting me too close. I wanted to make sure she got off hard. I pulled out quickly which made her screech. I slapped my dick with the back of my hand and shoved it back into her ass.

"Oh yes. Fuck me hard."

I jerked her hair again. She screamed as I pounded her ass hard with all my energy. Her sweating body looked fantastic. Her ass in the air, my cock in her ass. I forced myself as deep as I could, over and over and over, beating against her walls.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." She kept saying it over and over, quieter each time. She was drifting off. Her ass was as tight as a vice. As I pumped her with everything in my body I realized we were both trying to please each other. I wanted her to get off. I wanted to be with her again. She wanted me to come hard. She wanted to be treated like a slut. She wanted a powerful hand and a powerful cock. But this wasn't the same old story.

Letting go of her hair I grabbed her hips and started slamming back onto my cock. She put her hand in front of her, on the back of the couch and gripped tight, pushing back against me with her body. Her other hand was a hurricane inside her pussy.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

My balls erupted as my cock exploded inside her. I felt every tense moment, every drop of come. Her ass gripped me so hard. Only a perfectly toned ass could make that kind of pressure. I was experiencing the most overwhelming orgasm of my life as I fucked her. She worked to be great, to have a great body, to work my cock with her body, to enjoy her own body. I admired her work ethic as I benefited from it. A hard working woman with pleasure to share is hard to find.

She grunted and pushed back on me screaming, arching her back, flexing her legs and her toes. Her beautiful frame contorted and twisted as an amazing release of energy surged through her body. We both released something from deep within.

Resting on her knees, she leaned forward, sliding off my shaft. White lava dripped from her hole. She reached behind her, turned to look at me, sliding a finger into her ass. She moved her finger around. She extended one leg out to side, flexing her calve, showing me her body.

I was covered in my own perspiration. Dripping from my face and my chest it ran down my body. I held my cock at the base in a firm grip, keeping it from going soft.

She looked at me for a long time, fingering her asshole. It was a moment of peace.

I will write more about my experiences with Trisha shortly. I hope you enjoyed this story. It was a life changing experience for both of us and marked the beginning of a journey we are still on.

I love her and how free we both can be with one another and with others. We have realized that we cannot control our appetites and have no interest in doing so. I don't want to get comfortable in a straight jacket. I don't want the monogamous trance of married life. I would rather enjoy my beautiful wife, her friends and her lovers.