Fun First Time

Story Info
Two friends find something new.
1k words
4.03
110.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammie and Jane met when they were 18 at college. They were friends right away and remained friends. They had seen each other through thick and thin, boyfriends and break-ups. This is the story of how their friendship bloomed and they found out their true feelings.

I looked at my clock with anticipation, Jane would be home soon and she would find out how her date with the sexy Jim went. The door slammed at ten past ten Jane threw herself onto the couch.

"I'm done with men... FOREVER!" She yelled out and I knew exactly what she needed. Without asking I took out a large bottle of wine and poured a glass for myself and her roommate.

The story was told of how Jim had ignored her all night, was rude and even asked the waitress out on a date. I hugged her tight.

"Screw men! Honestly honey, he doesn't know what he's missing."

"But, Sammie, what if it's me? Why can't I find a guy who loves me for me?" She sobbed.

"Jane! You're beautiful, look at you, you're so pretty, and your body is so sexy, look at your tits, they're huge! Any man is lucky to get close to those."

We giggled and more wine was poured and drunk.

A few hours went by and we were more and more drunk. We danced to music and collapsed in a fit of giggles on the sofa.

"Do I really have nice tits? I always thought they were too big. What do you think?" She asked taking her shirt off over her head and exposing her beautiful breasts really full.

I was taken back by her nudity looked away.

"See! You hate them!" She cried. I didn't know how to explain to her my feelings.

"Jane, no, you don't understand. I'm shy because, they're beautiful."

She looked at me through the tears.

"You're beautiful" I told her.

"Have you ever kissed another girl?" She asked me touching my face gently.

"No. Have you?"

"No." She leaned close to me and I licked my lips in anticipation. Slowly she licked around my lip line and took my bottom lip in her mouth before kissing me gently full on my lips. She pulled away and looked into my eyes. Without consulting my feelings I pushed my lips onto her hard and our tongues began darting in and out of each others mouths in a frenzy. My hands twined in her hair and pushed her further her bare breasts pushed onto chest and felt so sexy. We pulled apart and I leaned close to her ear.


"I want to touch your tits. I want to kiss them. I want to touch you. I want..." Before I could finish she pushed her huge hard nipples into my face, they mashed against my teeth and I sucked harder and harder.

Her legs swung open and her skirt was ripped off in seconds leaving a tight G-string and her gleaming pussy in sight.

"Get naked" She moaned. "Now I wanna show you how men should eat pussy!"

I was literally dripping wet and I took off all my clothes and stood in front of her waiting. She placed my led on the arm of the sofa and began to kiss upwards towards my pussy. Slowly biting and licking and kissing until her face was in my pussy. She licked tentatively and I let a moan escape my lips. As her tongue reached my heaving clit she stopped and said "I once heard you talk dirty to a guy you had in your room. Talk dirty to me, the better the talk the better the tongue fuck."

A trickle of cum went down my leg and I began.

"Fuck me. Lick my clit. Taste me." I cried out

Her mouth clamped onto my hard clit and she sucked hard.

"Oh yes!" I yelled out "Treat me like a slut, make me pay for everything bad men have done for you!"

As her tongue worked my clit, she took three fingers and pumped them into my dripping hole hard and deep again and again. Not satisfied with three fingers she pushed in a fourth and her thumb rested my my asshole.

"OHHH That's so good" I breathed.

She suddenly stopped and pulled out her fingers.

"Jane. Please carry on." I begged as she stood with me. She kissed me hard on the mouth and I tasted my sweet juices on her face. It tasted amazing, and I wanted more but as I kissed her harder she pushed me away and I fell on the ground.

"Jane!" I cried. She straddled my and her perfect ass was in my face. "Oh Jane!" I cried in delight as she sat right on my mouth.

My tongue darted in and out of her loose pussy and she juices were flowing onto my chin. She bounced on my face crying out loud. My nose buried into her hard clit rubbing it fast.

"Oh yes! You dirty whore! You fucking slut make me cum!" She bent forward and fucked my pussy with her fingers hard again. She licked my clit and lapped my pussy harder and harder. Then out of nowhere a vibrator was plunged deep into my cunt making me scream out. The better she fucked my the more I ate her out, the more she bounced on my darting tongue.

I pulled out my tongue and flicked her clit hard and harder still.

"Fuck me! She yelled "Be the slut you are and fuck me! HARDER! HARDER!"

I felt an explosion begin in my hole and I moaned hard. She bounced and yelled

"I'm cumming! YES YES YES YEEESSSS" I drank her cum harder and harder and eventually I came hard.

Once we had calmed down she looked at me.

"I hope this doesn't change anything, I mean, should we ignore this. You're still my best buddy, you always will be." I said shyly.

"It changes everything I'm afraid." Jane said.

"Now we're fuck best buddies!"