Fun In Dark Times

Story Info
He finds pregnant lady in distress during blackout.
3.2k words
4.52
98.8k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday August 14th started like any other day. My morning commute to work was uneventful, and the day itself was slow. My job as a financial analyst in mid-town Manhattan keeps me pretty busy, arriving early and usually leaving late. Most days I do not get to leave until 7:00 pm or so, but this day turned out differently.

At 4:10 PM on this hot and sunny Thursday all the lights went out, not just in my building, or the area, but most of the northeastern United States. I was frightened at first; being a survivor of the 9-11-01 World Trade Center attacks has left me easily frightened by unexplained events like this. I was suspecting the worst for the first few minutes before I realized that there was no attack, just a power outage. My building was evacuated and I was unpleasantly escorted from the 25th floor down the steps to the service exit. I made my way to my car parked at a commercial garage, and waited for over an hour for all the people to file out of the five-story structure. I may be nervous in events like this, but I fail to see why people think in a catastrophe they should immediately hit the highway and head home.

It was slow going for everyone getting home that day. Millions of people were walking the streets heading home on foot. More were driving and trying really hard not to hit the pedestrians who had taken control of the streets. There were no traffic lights, streetlights, and the sun was setting soon. I had just reached the southern tip of Manhattan at about 7:20 PM and crossed into Brooklyn a little before 8:00 PM, I was now about 20 minutes from home under normal circumstances, but tonight who knew how long it would be.

By 8:30 I was almost home when I saw something that woke up my Good Samaritan nature. There was a woman walking along 4th avenue, obviously pregnant and from the looks of it completely worn out. I pulled over and opened my window to speak to her.

“Excuse me miss?” I called. “I would really like to help you get home. Do you have far to go?”

She looked at me cautiously and was obviously trying to look into the car to see if there was anyone else with me. I turned on the overhead light to let her see me more clearly.

“I’m not going to charge you anything, or take you anywhere you don’t want to go, I just can’t stand to see you having so much trouble.”

She approached the car and looked in. “A ride would be really nice.” She said in a sweet but tired voice. “I have about 2 miles to go. All the car services want 20 bucks or more, and no one would stop to pick me up otherwise.”

She opened the door and tried to maneuver into the seat. I pulled the seat all the way back to make it easier on her. When she finally got in I extended my hand and said.

“I’m Brian, nice to meet you.”

“Clarisa.” She said as she took my hand. “Thank you so much for this.”

“I have a cell phone that has been working pretty well if you need to call your husband or anything.”

“Well, there’s no-one to call really. I’m not married and my mother lives in Puerto-Rico so she probably doesn’t even know this is going on yet.”

“So is there anyone home waiting for you then?”

“No.” she replied as she sunk into the bucket seat. “No one but us.” She said patting her belly.

“Well, I don’t want to be rude, so feel free to tell me to shut up, but how far along are you?”

“I just passed my seventh month yesterday.” She said with a smile. “I loved it at first, being pregnant, but now I am just so tired I want to get it over with.”

“Well, enjoy the quiet time while it lasts, the little one will be a lot noisier when it comes out.” I said with a chuckle.

“She will.” She replied. “I know I’m going to miss it, but right now I am just so beat.”

“Well, if you look ahead you can see two tall towers. I live in the one on the left at the 18th floor. There’s no A/C tonight, but that high up I get a good breeze.”

She just laughed and after a minute looked at me and said “And how am I supposed to get up 18 flights of stairs like this?”

“Oops. I forgot about that. Where should I take you then?”

“90th and 4th avenue, I live right off 4th.”

“No problem.” I said.

The rest of the drive was pretty easy going, except for one close call with a poor guy dressed all in black carrying a guitar and amp. He was running across 4th avenue waving his open cell-phone to make himself noticeable. I almost hit him, but luckily we avoided each other. We finally arrived at her place, a small three-family house in a nice area of Brooklyn.

“Well, thank you so much sir.”

“Brian, please.” I interrupted.

“Thank you then Brian.” She said with a beautiful smile. “Would you like to come in? Maybe have a drink or something?”

“That would be nice. Thanks a lot.”

I parked the car in her driveway and helped her out. We walked to the apartment, which was luckily on the ground floor and made our way through the darkened hallway. She opened her door and asked me to wait by the door until she got a flashlight. When she had retrieved the light I walked in and took a look around. It was a nice apartment, a little sparsely decorated but comfortable. Obviously decorated by a woman, floral prints, curtains, nice table settings, and electronics like the stereo and TV in cabinets instead of out in the open for all to see. A far cry from my bachelor pad with its leather furniture and dark wood table.

“Have a seat.” She said as she shined the light on the couch. “What can I get you to drink?”

“Water to start with.” I said. “I haven’t had a drop since the lights went out.”

She came back with two tall glasses of water and a portable radio and sat next to me on the couch. We listened to the news for a little while to hear about the status of the blackout, and we glad to know it wasn’t projected to last more than 12 hours or so. We turned off the radio after 30 minutes as the same stories were being repeated over and again.

“Well, looks like tomorrow’s a unplanned holiday of sorts.” She said with a smile.

“I guess. Hell of an excuse for a three day weekend, but I’ll take it.”

“I think I have some candles in the kitchen.” She said as she tried to get up out of the deep cushions. “I’ll just…go…would you mind getting them?” She said as she fell back into the couch.

“Sure. Where are they?”

“Top drawer by the sink, should be right up front. I’m sorry to ask, but it’s hard to get up some times.”

“It’s OK. I’ll be right back.”

I got the candles and some holders all in the same place, and came back after lighting them from her stove. I placed them on the end tables by the couch and sat back down again.

“Um…I know you have a long climb when you get back to your place, and well, you’ve been so nice to me. If you’d like to stay you’re welcome to, the couch pull out, or I have a air mattress if you want to pull it out.” She ended with a look of hesitation as if the statement would somehow put me off.

“Thank you.” I said in earnest. “I just may take you up on that, if it’s not too much trouble. I was dreading that climb anyway.”

She smiled at my reply, and for the first time I saw something truly beautiful in her eyes. Maybe it was the way the candlelight reflected off her eyes, but it was mesmerizing. I didn’t even realize I was staring until I noticed her expression change to a look of curiosity and amazement.

“I’m sorry.” I said in embarrassment. “Maybe I should…”

“Don’t go.” She interrupted. “You’re probably the first man to look at me like that since I got pregnant. It’s OK. We’ve been through a lot today. A crisis can make people feel weird things.”

“No. It’s not the crisis. You’re beautiful, and I guess with everything going on I didn’t take a second to notice. I don’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable.”

“You didn’t. I liked it. You’re a handsome man yourself.” Her smile grew and lit up the room more than the candle could have hoped to do so. “I’d like you to stay.”

“OK. I said as she took my hand in hers. And looked into my eyes.

“And you won’t have to sleep on the couch if you don’t want to.”

My face had to have betrayed my desire to keep my cool. I was shocked, thrilled, and aroused all at the same time. I was trying to figure out if this was all a trick, or a joke. She then leaned forward, grabbed by tie, and pulling me towards her kissed me full on the lips letting her tongue dance with mine. When she let go she leaned back and had a satisfied smile on her face.

“I had almost forgotten how that felt. Like I said, guys haven’t even looked at me since I started to show, let alone touched me. Listen, it’s up to you, but I am not trying to rope you in to being a daddy, and I sure as hell can’t say you’re the father. I haven’t been touched, kissed, held or otherwise satisfied in 7 months. For the last month I have had a hard enough time satisfying myself. You probably don’t know this, but pregnancy plays hell with my hormones. I’m horny all the time, and most guys find me repulsive…”

“I don’t.” I said as I knelt on the couch and kissed her again. “You’re beautiful. I’d love to stay with you.”

I stood up and helped her off the couch. She walked me to the bedroom and opened the door. I brought the candles with us and placed them on her night table. She sat down on the bed facing me pulled me close to her. She reached out and undid the belt of my pants then the button and zipper. My erect penis stood out before her feebly concealed by my boxers. She smiled and stroked the head through the fabric. I pulled off my shirt and tie and looked down at her with a smile.

“It’s been a while since I felt one of these.” She said stroking it firmly. “I hope I remember what to do with it.”

“I’m sure it will all come back to you.” I replied. “You just let me know if anything makes you uncomfortable.”

She pulled my boxers down my legs and then looked at my hard member in front of her face. She smiled at me and then lightly kissed the head of my prick sending a shiver through me. She opened her mouth, and engulfed it all before closing her lips around it and drawing it out slowly. Her tongue massaged each inch of me slowly as she took me in and out of her warm wet mouth. Her saliva made me wet and slick, and her lips and tongue made me feel sensations I had not felt from any before her. Suddenly her hand grasped my shaft and with a twisting of her fingers and her mouth sucking and licking my head she made very short work of my first orgasm. I held her shoulders and moaned louder as she took me over the edge of ecstasy. I was surprised that she didn’t stop me or pull me out when I came. She swallowed all of my semen hungrily before releasing my cock from her mouth with a wet “pop”.

“That was fun.” She said with a coy smile. “You’re still going to be able to do other things, right?”

“Sure, but first I have to return the favor.” I said as I laid her back onto the bed.

I opened her blouse and bra and let free her beautifully large and swollen breasts. Her nipples were very large and erect. I had never seen a pregnant woman’s body like this, but it was beautiful. He full breasts lead down to her rounded swollen belly. I ran my hand over her neck and shoulders, down the curve of her breast before caressing the hard nipple. She gasped when I touched her breast and I stopped.

“It’s OK.” She said. “They’re sensitive, but it feels good. Don’t stop unless I say so, please.”

With that I continued massaging and caressing her breasts. She moaned and threw her head back in pleasure. I ran my hand down her belly before kneeling on the bed next to her. I leaned over and took her nipple in my mouth. He breasts smelled, oddly enough, like sugar cookies. I had never known that to happen but then again these were the first breasts of a pregnant woman I had ever been in contact with. As soon as my lips wrapped around her areola and my tongue flicked her nipple she gasped and clutched my head to her, holding me begging me not to move even though she was moaning too loudly to speak. I flicked my tongue over her nipples as my other hand massaged her other breast. To my surprise she suddenly gripped the mattress and let out a heavy moan as her body twitched to my touch.

“Did you just have an orgasm Clarisa? I asked in amazement?

“Oh yes. “ she said between gasps. “My nipples are so sensitive right now, just one of the perks I guess.”

“Well then this should be even better.” I said as I kissed down her round smooth belly.

I reached her pants and pulled them off her as she lifted her butt off the bed. Her panties came next and revealed the most swollen and plump pussy I have ever seen. Her lips were reddish purple and puffy. He clit was visible through her swollen lips and she was wet enough to dampen her panties. I spread her legs and kissed down her inner thighs letting the sweet smell of her arousal fill my head. I reached her swollen vulva and lightly blew air over them. She tensed and then relaxed with a quiet moan. Then I kissed her sexual lips like I would her mouth, lightly at first, then deeper letting my tongue part her lips lightly. I kissed more firmly and felt her wetness begin to make my chin and lips slippery. My tongue probed deeper into her until it touched the outsides of her opening. My tongue ran up her slit until it flicked over her engorged clit. She jumped and let out a little yelp but did not say to stop, so I slowly licked circles around her clit, slowly and firmly. With two fingers I opened her lips a little and licked faster circles. She moaned and wriggled on the bed as my licking became faster, firmer, and more focused on her now hard bud of a clit. Her inner lips were so swollen then felt hard to the touch and they were sensitive to my fingers brushing them. Clarisa was no longer speaking in language, but moaning, grunting and grinding herself against my face and tongue. I took one finger and put it inside her and stroked her g-spot in time with my licking. She tensed her body, moaned, and grabbing my head threw her body back into the bed as another orgasm overwhelmed her.

“Please tell me you’re hard again?” she asked between gasps of air.

“After that how could I not be?” I asked as I kissed her outer lips again making her jump.

She rolled onto her hands and knees. Resting her shoulders on a bundle of pillows. She stuck her round butt in the air and spread her knees. He pussy was so wet it dripped slightly onto the sheets. I knelt behind her, and guided my cock to her waiting pussy. Just as I was about to enter her she looked over her shoulder and said:

“Don’t stop unless I say so, even if I’m screaming my head off.”

I pushed into her slowly and firmly. She was so wet that I slid past her opening easily enough, but then I felt the tightest vagina wrapped around my shaft that I have ever felt. She was so hot and wet inside that it felt great, but she was also so tight that it made it hard to move much. She buried her face into the pillows and let out a grunt as she pushed back against me. I buried myself all the way into her and held myself there for a moment. Her pussy twitched and gripped me tightly. I held her hips, and pulled out most of the way before pushing back in a little faster than before. Each thrust loosened her up a little until I was thrusting long and fast. The tightness of her made me realize it would not take long. Clarisa had her face buried in the pillows and she was screaming and moaning as I took her. My thighs slapped against hers as I buried myself in her again and again. Suddenly Clarisa started moaning short bursts as I stroked into her and pushed back to meet me each time, then suddenly she arched her back and screamed a primal scream of pleasure as her swollen pussy clamped down on me with her orgasm. Any hope I had of prolonging this experience was gone and I buried myself into her and came. I thrust as far in as I could and held myself there exploding deep into her. She ground her butt against me and moaned with me, finally collapsing into the bed.

I lay down on the bed behind her and held her to me. She stroked my arm and waited for the waves of pleasure to subside.

“You don’t have to stay if you don’t want to. I’d like you to though.”

“Of course I’ll stay.” I said as I kissed her on the shoulder. “That was absolutely amazing.”

“I needed that so badly. She said as she put an arm behind her to caress my thigh. And with that we fell asleep.

Since then I have been with her regularly. Samantha, her daughter, was born a month-and-a-half later. I don’t know what will come of this relationship, but Clarisa has become more than just a sexual adventure. She keeps telling me that I am not expected to be a father, and I don’t know that I could be, but I sure don’t want to say goodbye just yet.