Fun with Sister

Story Info
An Indian brother-sister sex story.
10.3k words
4.35
557.3k
159
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Saagar and I'm 20. My sister's name is Sangita and she's 28. She is eight-year-older than me. We are Middle-class family living in small flat in Bombay. Both my father and Mother are working. I call her 'Didi' and since I am much younger than she is she call me 'Sonu'.

Initially I wasn't much interested in Sex as I was studying in Boy's school. Also in our building there wasn't any girls which was of similar age of mine. So I never had sex before or even seen a girl naked, except in some of porno magazines. I started to develop my interest in Girls and sex some time after my 14th birthday. The only girl around me was my older sister Sangita.

Didi is around same height of mine 5' 8", fare skin with attractive figure. Instead of describing each and every detail about her, I would tell you only one name if you are Hindi Movie Viewers. She looks alike Film actress Zeenat Amaan. Exactly little version with that big breast, deep naval and wide hips.

I remembered I had my first masturbation and first orgasm because of Didi.

One Sunday morning I went to bathroom for bath just after she had her bath (we have small flat with hall cum dining cum bedroom and kitchen with one bathroom and WC, which everybody uses). I closed the bathroom door and strip naked. I had morning hard-on so I started to play with my cock.

Suddenly my eyes drifted at the corner where I saw Didi's nightgown along with other family member's cloth. Just below her gown something black was peaking out. I pulled out that. Off came 'Didi's black Bra'. As I touched that bra my cock twitched in anticipation. I lift her laying gown up and her blue Panties fell off. I picked up her panties. I had my Didi's Bra in one hand and her Panties in other hand.

God! It was so exciting just to hold Didi's undergarments like that. Those were same bras, which were cupping didi's big breast. Those were same panties, which covering didi's most intimated part, her pussy. That thought drove me just crazy. I can't explain what I did with those undergarments at that time. I Touched, smelled, sucked her bra/panties. I rubbed it on my cock. I put her bra on my chest, I wore her panties with big tent of my cock stretching fabrics.

At last, One cloth hanger was there in the bathroom with couple of cloth pins. I took Didi's night gown and put it on hanger. Then I put her bra on the upper portion and her panties in middle portion, which held there by cloth pins, and then I hang that gown on wall hook. Now it was as if my didi is standing there showing me her bra and panties.

I pressed my self on the gown against the wall and started to suck her bra cup. And also started to move my cock on crotch of her panties as if I'm fucking Didi. I was so excited that my cock was expanding at his maximum length. And suddenly I erupt. I had my first orgasm with forcedly splashing on her panty crotch and gown. I don't know how much semen I ejaculated. Jet after jet erupts from my cock. It all had name of Didi.

My first orgasm was so powerful that it weakens my legs and I had to sit on bathroom floor. After some time I came to sense. I raised and started the shower and had nice bath, which refreshed me. Before quitting the bathroom I took Didi's gown, bra and panties. Cleaned all my semen from them and put them on other cloths as it was before.

After that it was my favourite way to masturbate in the bathroom. Off course! I was able to do that only on Sunday because Sunday was holiday and only that day Didi and me happen to be one after for bath. I would never wake up until I see didi enter in the bathroom so it was obvious that I am the next. Mother and Father used to wake up early and most of the time mother used to be in the kitchen preparing breakfast and father used to be out for Sunday's purchasing.

All other time I would jerk off and think about Didi and pretending I am sliding my penis in and out of her wet pussy. At first I just fantasised about what she would look like naked. Then I wondered what it would be like to have sex with her. I even had great dreams about making love with her and I'd wake up with a raging hard-on every morning. Of course I never told anybody about my fantasies and never let Didi know about them.

I finished my school and started studying in collages. I had some girlfriends that time and had sex with few of them. Whenever I was with any girl I would compared them with Didi and none of them I found as interesting as my didi. I tried to drift my mind from Didi to others but eventually I would come back to her again. I just let go my mind with my desire and obsession and was thinking about didi and her sexy body 24 hours.

Whenever I am at home I used to watch Didi without her notice. I was sneaking on her while she was changing dress or when she was helping mother for housework I got good glimpse of her sexy body so many times. Living with her in such small house rewarded me so many touches and cures of her luscious body. I was dying to touch her big breast and soft buttock.

My favourite way to feel her breast is evening time when I would stand in the balcony watching on the main road. Our balcony was such a way that length of balcony was facing narrow gully of our building and width was facing to main road, which was full of traffic and people. That width of balcony was hardly wide enough to stand two people at a time.

When I would stand there in the middle folding my hand on balcony railing (purposely putting my fingers on my triceps). Some time Didi would come there and I would move bit to allow her to stand beside me. I move such a way that she has to press herself against me. And her big breast would press against my triceps. Fingers of my other hand, which was resting there, would get clear soft touch of didi's breast. I would move my fingers so deliberately she would hardly notice that I am actually caressing her soft breast. Man! It was so soft... yet firm. I would feel her warm buttock also caressing on my side. So many time I would feel her sexy body like that.

I thought Didi would never know what I was thinking about her or what I was doing with her that her own little brother desiring her sexy body. But I was wrong. Eventually she caught me once. Once she was changing dress in the kitchen and curtain between kitchen and hall was slightly open. She was facing away from my direction removing her Kurta from her head and her bra-cupped big breast was open for view. As usual I was keeping eye on her while watching TV. She casually looked in the front mirror on the wall and saw that I was watching her boldly. She realised direction of my eyes, which was on her breast. Suddenly I raised my eyes and our eyes met in the mirror.

I felt embarrassed and turned my head towards Tv. My heart started to race. Didi knew I was looking at her breast. What she will do? Will she tell to mother or father? Will she get angry with me? Thousands questions ran through my mind. I never dare to look her again. Rest of the day and next 2/3 days I tried to avoid her. Nothing was happened in that period. I relaxed and started my tip-toying again. She caught me again 2/3 time on various occasions. Now she must have realised what I am up to. But surprisingly she never said single word to anybody or me. That felt strange to me. But as long as she wasn't objecting I had no problem watching her.

One day Didi and I was standing in the balcony in our usual position, she against my hand and I was pressing my fingers against her breast. I don't know whether she realised already that or not but I guess she wasn't otherwise she wouldn't have keep herself on me like that. Since earlier she didn't say anything about my acts I thought I would try my luck this time. We were standing in the balcony talking about collage and other things. Since balcony was in the narrow lane it was little bit dark there.

While talking with didi slowly I moved my fingers, which was touching her breast from backsides. She must have sensed my movement she immediately stopped talking and stiffened. But she hadn't move. Since she hadn't resisted I dared and put my full palm on her soft breast. I was excited as well scared what will be her reaction? My legs started to shake lightly. But she hadn't resisted. She simply glanced at me and looked again on road. I also never dare to look at her. I kept my eyes on road and slowly started caress her breast.

First I slowly moved my hand on her left breast then boldly plant full hand on her full big breast and started to squeeze it. Didi's breast was much bigger as it wasn't fitting in my hand. I had to cup her bottom half-first and then upper half. I realised my fondling had aroused her because I sensed her nipple grew hard in her Kurta and bra. Material of her Kurta and bra was definitely thin as I could clearly sense hardness of her nipple like hard eraser.

God! It was heaven! Touching Didi's breast for the first time was ultimate experience in my life. I hadn't known how long I was fondling her breast. Surprisingly she never objected once, She let me fondle her. It was kick! Kick in the head and in my pant. My older sister was letting me, her younger brother to fondle her breast. I wouldn't have stopped fondling her if mother wouldn't have called up from kitchen. She just let go my hand and went inside. I was so intimated in my first fondling of her that I hadn't notice she had gone. That night I couldn't sleep single minute. Whole time I was thinking about didi's soft breast and their warm touches.

*********

Next day evening I was standing in the balcony as before expecting Didi. She came and stood beside me but 2/3 inches away. I waited for 2/3 minutes and looked at her. She also looked at me. I smiled nervously but she didn't. She looked away on the road.

"Come closer Didi", I said to her.

"Why? She asked in plain voice.

"I want to feel..." I couldn't say completely.

"Feel what?" she asked again.

"I want feel your boobs", I boldly told her.

"Ma might come here", she said.

"We'll know if she is coming", I replied. She didn't say anything just remained quite so I asked her again,

"Please Didi! Come closer".

And Didi came closer. She stood beside me almost touching me but not like yesterday. She must have felt awkward to press herself on me. I mean before she used to stand innocently pressing her boobs on me. But knowingly how could she press herself on me when she knew what I would do. As she came closer I pulled her more closer by my hand. Now her breast was pressing against my triceps like yesterday. I waited for five minutes and put my hand on her breast. And again I had ride to heaven. I pressed, squeezed her breast more confidently. As I told, material of her Kurta and bra was so thin her nipple grew hard. I started to pinched her nipple through my thumb and forefinger. Every time I would pinch she would twitch. A light sigh would come from her mouth.

"Slowly...! That hurts", all she said in low voice. I slow down and started to fondle her breast gently.

We were talking about some boring subjects pretending like we're in deep conversation but actually I was feeling her boobs under our arms. Mother called up her from inside and she left.

This kept going like that 2/3 days. I was fondling Didi's breast more confidently. Only problem was I could feel only one breast at a time. I mean when she would stand on left side that I could fondle only left breast and vice versa. Actually I wanted to feel her both boobs at same time. But that wasn't possible in that place position. I started to think about that.

One evening I was sitting in the hall watching Tv. Mother and Didi was in the kitchen preparing dinner. After some time didi finished her help and came in the hall. I was sitting on bed with my back against wall and stretching my legs. She came and sat on bed. She checked on screen what's going on and found uninteresting. She just took newspaper lying on bed and started to read that. After finishing covering page she opened next page and started to look inside news. She was sitting on bed in Indian style spreading newspaper front of heron my right side. My stretched legs were barely touching her thighs. We could see mother working in the kitchen from there.

I was watching didi's back since she sat there. She was wearing white T-shirt. Material of that T-shirt was also thin that I could clearly see strap of her black bra through it. Seeing didi's sexy back I got excited. Suddenly I realised something and smiled happily in my mind. I put my right hand on her back. As I touched her she stiffened. I started to move my hand on her back up and down.

"What you're doing Sonu? She asked in low voice.

"Nothing! Just feeling your back", I replied.

"Are you crazy? Ma would see us from kitchen", she said in low worried tone.

"How could she?" I said to her.

"What do you mean? She questioned.

"I mean! You're holding paper front of you. All she could see is your head only if she turned." I replied smartly.

"Smart little bastard!" all she said in low voice.

Didi holds newspaper spreading open front of her and kept reading. I started to move my hand on her smooth back. I was tracing even outline of her bra through T-shirt. I kept moving couple of minutes. Then slowly move my hand on her right side under her armpit. I move just little bit there up and down and then leaning forward I reached for her right breast. I placed my full hand on Didi's breast and started to fondle. After fondling some time I placed my left hand also on her left breast and started to fondle both breast together.

Didi had not resisted. She remained quite holding paper in front with her hand. I got bolder now. Slowly I came again on her back moving only right hand up and down. While going down I started to pull her T-shirt up. It wasn't coming up as it was tugged under her buttock. I pulled it forcedly but it couldn't. Slowly I called her,

"Didi! Please just..."

Didi already knew what was in my mind. She just raised her ass little and her T-shirt came out from under. I again move my hand upward and while coming down just insert it under her T-shirt. What a soft skin was hers! I started to move my hand on her bare back under her T-shirt. Automatically T-shirt was raising up all around giving me view of her full back. I gathered T-shirt fully up and observed her backside.

Didi's skin was looking smooth and shining. Her black colour bra was emphasising on her fare skin. Her bra must have tight as her skin was bulging around straps. Those bra straps was coming from her shoulder up to middle of horizontal strap and making perfect curve going under her arm. I could see her left breast partly from there. What a sight it was!

I slowly traced outline of Didi's bra on her back. She shivered when I touched her so softly (I could see her soft hair stuck out with excitement). After tracing complete out line on her back I went under her arms tracing further. With my both hands and cupped her bra claps breast gently. Definitely it was feeling more exciting as one layer of garment was less. didi's nipple was erect due to fondling and it was more pleasurable pinching them through bra. I kept squeezing and pinching her breast and nipple few more time.

That entire time mother was cooking in the kitchen. We could see her from where we were as Her back was on our side. Occasionally she would turn or walked in the kitchen to take something. All she could see from there was didi's head inside newspaper and my feet. Never ever in her wildest dream she would imagine her little son was fondling her daughters breast in front of her. I was amazed by Didi that how she was allowing me to fondle her breast without any resistant.

I wasn't going to loose this opportunity. Taking full advantage of this I brought my hand again on didi's back and started to unhook her bra (her bra was back hook type). I couldn't do it easily, as her bra was too tight. Before she realised anything hook of her bra opened and strap felled under her armpit.

Didi just straitened and about to say something me when mother entered in hall. I hurriedly pulled her T-shirt down and smoothen it. Mother talked something with her while taking something from bedside. Didi replied her still keeping her head in newspaper. From side she could see didi's back and me sitting behind her. But she hadn't suspected anything.

After some time mother went back in the kitchen. Didi just looked her from top of news paper any said to me in low voice,

"Come on Sonu! Hook my bra"

"What? I'm not sure whether I could"

"Why? You know how to unhook it and doesn't know how to hook it?"

"I mean! Its too tight Didi!"

"That I don't know! You unhook it then you have to hook it" she said in furious tone.

"But Didi... why don't you do yourself?" I asked her.

"I can't dump head! I have to take my hands back and then we'll give good show to mother haa?"

I couldn't understand what to do. I said I'd try and put my hand under her T-shirt. I pulled bra strap from under her armpit both sides. And tried to hook it. But bra was too tight that I couldn't hook it. All the time we were keeping eye on mother in the kitchen. She almost finished her cooking and any moment will turned in the hall.

Didi waited for some time and said in husky voice, "here! Hold this paper you dump head! I'll do it".

I raised my arms up holding newspaper around Didi's both sides. As I hold it firmly cover her she tugged her hand under T-shirt on backside and started to hook her bra. I was watching her act from back. It was bit difficult for her also but she managed to hook it. As she finished and brought her hand front holding paper mother entered in the hall again. She sat on bed beside us and started to talk with didi.

I slipped from there heading to toilet. No need to tell that I was hard and horny touching didi's breast that I masturbated in the toilet thinking about whole incident.

*****

Next day when we were standing in the balcony Didi said to me,

"Hey Sonu! We were almost caught yesterday haa! I was so embarrassed".

"yah! I know. I'm sorry for that Didi. Your bra was so tight that I couldn't manage it"

"It was difficult for me also as it was too awkward to take hand back side".

"Then how you manage to put it every time Didi?" I asked mischievously.

"We do normally...." she started to tell me but realised I'm getting naughty with her. She just smiled faintly and said,

"You'll know that some time later on"

"Can I ask you something Didi?

"Yes! Go ahead"

"Why don't you buy front hook bra?"

"It's very private question little boy!" she replied.

"Hey! You know Didi very well I'm not boy anymore. Just tell me"

"Because... because... there isn't any specific reason but yes! There is. Its costly than back hook bra"

"Don't worry about money", I said to Didi, "I'll give you money"

"Oh! You got so much money haa! Ok! Give me 100 rupees then", Didi said mischievously.

"OK! Here it is", saying that I took out my valet and handed her 100 rupees.

Didi surprised and taken back saying, "oh no! I was just kidding. I don't need money".

"Oh come on Didi! Take it for me. I want you to buy those. Please don't say no".

Saying that I thrust that money in her hand. She thought for little while and said,

"Ok Brother! I really don't want to disappoint you so I am taking your money but only this time. OK!"

"Oh! Thanks Didi!"

I said to Didi and started to go inside but turned and said her again,

"Didi! Buy black colour haa. I like black colour very much".

"You... little shaitaan!! You're so much interested in my undergarments haa!"

"And haa! Don't forget to buy matching panti....

She didn't let me finish my word and raised her hand to hit me. Before she reached to me I ran inside the hall.