Gale Force Ch. 25

Story Info
Gale and Cary reconnect.
836 words
4.78
23.1k
1
0

Part 25 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers

Season Five, cont.

I left the meeting feeling like a million dollars. I had a conversation with Ron and Danny and they assured me that they'd question the cast about Jenifer's interference and just as I walked away, Randy sought their attention and I heard Jenifer's name. The fifth and final season was going to be the most interesting and Stacy and I decided the first day to have the most fun that we could possibly have.

My palette expanded and with Ron's blessing, I was allowed to create the most elaborate meals that I ever prepared for the Queer As Folk cast. The budget was enlarged to include whatever I needed and I embarked on a somewhat extravagant but conservative menu. Paella, saffron, bok choi ... the list was endless and Stacy and I spent a busy first week making sure that we had everything we needed.

The first week, whenever Jenifer came to the table requesting specific items for Gale, I forwarded her to Ron, informing her that she was no longer allowed to come to the craft service table with those requests. I saw Gale a few minutes later, furtively looking around the table's contents and Stacy stepped up to speak to him.

"Can I help you, Gale?"

I'd ducked inside the trailer and listened from the front screened window, busily cleaning the salt and pepper shakers for the dinner meal. I saw him look up at me and I knew that he saw me but he quickly looked away. "I came for my usual breakfast."

"The breakfast that Cary usually fixed for you?"

I heard the change in the tone of his voice. "Did she fix something for me?"

"She always fixes something special for you, Gale. She just assumed that you no longer wanted it since Jenifer rejected it."

"She ...rejected it?"

"Yes. Fresh bagel, cream cheese, chives and homemade lox. And tangerine orange juice."

I looked out and saw the change on his face, the softness returning and the deep angles and planes of his cheeks seemed to retreat. "She fixed that?"

Stacy's voice was soft and understanding. "Gale, this breakfast has been available for you every day since she left. She's never forgotten." He didn't say anything and intuitive Stacy took the opportunity to retrieve the freshly-prepared breakfast for him, handing it over with a smile. "It will be here every morning if you wish to come by for it."

Gale glanced down at the bag, then looked up at me, seeming to see me through the screen. "Please ask Cary to call me about Sunday. It's very important."

"I will." Once Gale had left, I came outside, bringing a fresh tray of yogurt and granola. Stacy met me with a huge grin. "He wants you to call him." She glanced at me. "Will you?"

"I don't know. Let's see if he comes by for lunch first."

Lunch was fried chicken and I manned the portable fryer, then handed crispy, golden brown boneless breasts to Stacy who either prepared them in sandwiches or sliced them and piled the thick chunks on mesclun, then added mandarin orange pieces and sliced almonds. I also fried up a bunch of wings earlier and two huge platters, one with mild sauce, one with suicide sauce, rested on a separate table inches away.

Stacy gave me a nudge as Gale moved through the line, opting for a chicken sandwich with extra mayo. He caught my eye for a moment and I felt sadness wash over me. I couldn't follow him as he walked away but told myself to find him later. Jenifer came up to the table, looked down her nose at the fixings and requested a salad. I know she wanted to say something to me but she kept her mouth shut and stalked off after her boyfriend.

Happily, the shoot ended at seven and I sent Stacy home early. I was locking the trailer when Gale walked up behind me. "Have a drink with me?"

We chose a little bistro not too far from the set and after securing drinks, settled into a secluded booth for a little awkward conversation.

"How have you been?"

"Great. And you?" He didn't answer right away, taking a drink of his beer. "How's life with Jenifer?"

"Do you always have to bring her up?"

I raised my eyebrows at the vehemence in his tone. "I was under the impression that she was your girlfriend." Again, he didn't answer, sucking on his bottle. "Am I wrong?"

His response was so soft that I almost didn't hear it. "Go ahead. Say it."

"Say what?"

"I told you so."

"I wouldn't say that, Gale. I'm not Jenifer."

"I know."

I gazed at this beautiful man and my heart melted as usual. But Fat Girl was gone for good. If we were going to do this, it had to be done right. I reached across and touched his hand, bringing his eyes up to meet mine. "Tell me."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers