Gang Bang Wife

Story Info
Sexy lady takes charge of her gang bang.
3.5k words
4.21
230.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patchwork
Patchwork
437 Followers

My wife has had the same fantasy for years. She imagines herself to be the only woman with a group of about ten men. She is in complete control and she commands them to feel, lick, suck and fuck her through climax after climax. We often discuss this fantasy as we make love and it is always guaranteed to get us both hotter than hell.

Last week we were in bed and Gill was face down in her favourite doggie position. I was powering in and out of her sopping cunt as she was moaning her way to her first orgasm. We had been talking about the fantasy before and Gill now continued by telling me how much she would like to have a big cock to suck on as I fucked her. The image that this conjured up in my mind was enough to send me over the edge and I shot my spunk deep inside her.

Gill was furious. She wasn't ready to come and she demanded that I keep my cock inside her and she began to wank her clit with her fingers. But my cock was wilting fast and it soon slid out. At this she rolled onto her back and told me to lick her to orgasm.

When she at last came and we were lying together, I apologised and told her that I thought she needed to have more than one cock on standby. Gill admitted that she would definitely like that. She told me that she had wanted to fulfil her fantasy for some time but that she thought I would never agree. When I said I would love to see her doing all the things she has described to me, she asked me if I was serious and if I would like to arrange it. Well, you can imagine my excitement, my cock was soon rigid and Gill slid down my body and started planting little kisses all over it. As she did this she talked dirty to me. Telling me I was a dirty bastard wanting to see her getting fucked by all those men. "There better be lots of them", she said. "And they all better have big cocks. I want to suck every one of them and then let them screw me and spurt their stuff over me".

She went on like this in between sucking me off until eventually I came filling her mouth with more spunk than ever before.

The next day I set about arranging a party. I made a list of the blokes I know and after eliminating the decrepit ones I showed Gill the 'short list' of about fifteen men. She choose nine who she said were fanciable and I asked her if she definitely wanted me to arrange an orgy. She said she thought we may as well before we are too old to do it.

Gill is 34 and is a five-foot sandy haired sex bomb. She has a voluptuous 38-29-36 figure and gorgeous legs. I really love her boobs, especially when she gives me a tit fuck. Her hair is shoulder length and some times she uses it to brush my cock as she sucks me. When she does this I often cum in her hair which is a lovely feeling.

I managed to get in touch with five of the blokes Gill had picked out (Steve, Simon, Nick, Paul, and Mick). I invited them to the pub last Friday night. While we were there one of the blokes met a mate of his called Martin. Martin was fit looking so I decided to bring him along too as a surprise for Gill.

The plan was that I would invite the blokes back for coffee and a blue movie session, saying that my wife was out with her mates. Then Gill would turn up early and 'catch us'.

At midnight we were all settled in our front room watching a movie called Carnal Chateau. Gill and I had deliberately selected this one because it contains a scene in which about six blokes shag a woman. This was Gill's cue to 'arrive'.

She strode in the middle of a bawdy commentary from Mick in which he was complaining that none of the blokes in the scene had very big dicks. Gill stared round the room as silence fell. "You're just like little boys", she scolded. "I bet you couldn't get it up for a real woman."

Everyone was flabbergasted. I was amazed. Although we had rehearsed this Gill was really playing to the crowd. She was dressed in her little black dress which is sleeveless, with a high neck line, and comes down to just above her knees. It is very close fitting and clings to her wonderful curves. She was also wearing black seamed stockings, black high heels and a black lacy lingerie set. She looked really sexy and her legs were shown off to perfection by the stockings and shoes.

Martin (the newcomer) was first to speak. Perhaps made brave by being the outsider "Well if there was a real woman here we might see", he said.

Gill turned on him immediately and striding over she replied, "And just who the fuck are you?" Martin looked taken aback but managed to respond with his name. "Well, Martin, I hope your dick's as big as your talk because I want to see it."

Martin looked around the room clearly shocked. Everyone was grinning and I could tell they thought that Gill was playing a joke on him. He smiled at me and with that Gill kicked his foot and said "What are you looking at them for? I'm in charge here. Now get your kit off!"

With that she stepped back and reached around to undo her dress. Pulling the zip down, she shimmied out of it letting it drop to the floor where she kicked it to one side. Hands on hips she then said "Is this real enough for you? Now strip! All of you! Before I decide you don't deserve me."

I was very impressed. Gill now had their full attention and she stood and watched as all seven of us got out of our clothes as quickly a possible. When we were all naked she made us stand around her and she proceeded to address us like a general talking to troops before a battle "My lovely husband has brought you all here for me", she began. "I mean to have you all before this night is over, but first I want to inspect your equipment. So start wanking and let me see what you have to offer."

Everyone immediately started to wank his already stiff cock, while Gill walked around the circle running her left hand across the chests of the men around her while her right hand stroked the fisted cocks which were straining up at her. She stopped in front of Martin who has a smooth, well defined chest which she proceeded to plant little kisses on. Then she nuzzled his neck and kissed her way up to his lips where she kissed him passionately. Then stepping back she fixed him in her gaze and smoothed her hands down over her breasts. Her left hand stopped there while her right travelled on down to slip into her panties. The quick intake of breath suggested she had found her clit and was wanking herself while staring at Martin. "That's it. Make it hard for me. All of you. Get your cocks hard and ready for me. I want you to do whatever you want with me. Kiss me, lick me and fuck me! Use me like a slut. I don't care what you do... Well? What are you waiting for? Am I going to have to bring myself off or does one of you actually know how to satisfy a woman?"

With that everyone moved forward. There were hands everywhere on her body and erect cocks pointing up at her from all angles. I am not sure how it happened but Gill's bra disappeared and she was lowered to the floor, where she lay on her back with her arms and legs spread-eagled. Her hand wrapped around my shaft and she started pumping up and down. I was bending over to kiss her when she turned her head to the side to receive Steve's cock, which he was feeding into her open mouth.

Her other hand was pumping Nick's prick, and he and Paul were sucking a nipple each. There was a whole mess of hands delving between her legs and I could tell that it probably wasn't doing anything for her. Gill likes a gentle touch to begin with. Just then she spat Steve's cock from her mouth and moaned "Somebody please lick my pussy."

The hands moved away and Martin bent his head to her crotch, which she was pushing up to meet whoever was going to respond to her request. He reached under her to support her buttocks and clamped his mouth over her lace covered mound. Gill loves to feel a tongue working in past the gusset of her panties. She often wears her panties to bed when she wants me to lick her out. That was obviously Martin's technique as she gave out a muffled exclamation of pleasure through the mouth fucking which she was getting from Steve.

Simon and Mick had a leg each and Mick had removed Gill's shoe and was licking her toes through her stockings. While Simon kissed and licked around her left knee. This was the situation for the next several minutes and then Simon moved up to join Martin in licking my Wife's cunt. They removed her panties by literally tearing them off, and then moved Gill onto her left side. This gave Martin access to lick her from the back while Simon licked her clit.

By now Gill had let go of Nick's cock and was pumping Steve's whilst alternating with sucking him off. When not sucking his cock she was voicing her approval of the oral attention she was receiving. I knew Gill would love the cunt licking so I joined in to relieve Simon from time to time. She let go of my cock as I was now out of reach. Paul now shuffled up to push his cock in her face, which she greedily grabbed and gobbled into her mouth. She was now wanking and sucking-off Steve and Paul simultaneously while me, Martin and Simon shared the job of licking her deliciously wet and dripping pussy.

Nick straddled Gill's upper body and squeezed her tits around his cock and began to steadily fuck her boobs. Around this time I noticed that Mick was fucking Gill's right foot through a hole he had made in her stocking. Weird!

Shortly after this Gill started humping her hips crazily and I could tell she was about to have her first come. She stopped sucking cock and began repeating "Yes, yes yes." Followed by a whimpered "Oh fuck" as her orgasm overcame her. As this first come subsided Gill pushed every one back and sat up. She looked incredibly sexy. Her bra was hanging off her right shoulder and the remains of her panties were clinging to her left thigh. Her right foot was peeping out of her torn stocking. She looked down at the remnants of her underwear and slowly removed her bra and the panties. She then unclipped her stockings and rolled them down her legs crossing them very sensuously. Gill then reached back and undid her suspender belt and tossed it over the heads of the men in front of her. She was now completely naked. Leaning back on her hands she demanded "I want a drink."

I disappeared to the kitchen and returned with an open bottle of wine and a glass. What happened next was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. Gill took the bottle from me and took a great swig of wine. Letting it dribble down her chin and onto her tits. "Ok, that wasn't a bad start but now I want you bastards to fuck me. Pump my cunt hole until I scream in ecstasy. You first", she said pointing at Martin and lying back on her elbows. "Get that big hard cock of yours into my pussy", she almost snarled at him while spreading legs to reveal her rouge coloured pussy.

Reaching down she guided his shaft into her and crossed her ankles behind his back. The muscles in her thighs clenched as she pulled him into her to the hilt, "Yess", She hissed. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." she growled into his face in time with his pumping rhythm. I was amazed at my wife's wanton behaviour. I knew she could be dirty but I hadn't realised how far she would go.

Gill was now kissing Martin passionately. Hanging from his neck so that only her bottom was on the floor. After a few minutes hard fucking Martin exclaimed that he was going to come. "Do it in me!", commanded Gill. She loves the feeling of a cock spurting deep inside her and she held Martin close until he was spent then she pushed him off demanding her next lover to take over. Steve obliged her with a good hard shagging which lasted several minutes. Impressive considering the cock sucking he had received. She made him come on her stomach and she smeared it in before turning over onto her front with her cute ass in the air "Take me from behind", she yelled.

Mick moved up and inserted his fat cock into her and began pounding at her mercilessly. Gill was fingering her clit at the same time and she brought herself off before Mick came inside her. We sat around and watched as she proceeded to fuck Nick, Simon, and Paul one after the other in every position imaginable. She had orgasm after orgasm with each one of them. And more than once I thought her screams might cause our neighbours to call the police.

My sexy Wife had a big treat in store for me, however. As I moved up for my turn she kissed me and said "Thank you, darling, I'm having a lovely time but, you know, I think I need another drink", I reached for the wine bottle again but Gill stopped me. "No, Love, I need the glass this time." I gave her the glass and what she did next was amazing. She took hold of my cock and started to wank me.

"Can you come soon, Darling? I am so thirsty." I realised what she was going to do, and by the looks on the faces around us so did the others.

Gill wanked my cock into the wine glass and in a few moments I came. Great squirts of come splashed into the glass and Gill milked every last drop of my spunk from my wilting dick before putting the glass to her lips and drinking it down while staring into my face.

"That was lovely", Gill said when the glass was empty.

With that she got up and walked out of the room calling back to say that nobody should leave and that she would be back in a few minutes. "What's she going to do now, Mate", Mick asked me. "I've no idea. It's all up to her," I replied. We all got drinks and sat around waiting. Just then Gill re-entered the room. She had showered and she was wrapped in a large white towel and carrying a little toilet bag.

"So who has a big cock for me then", she asked everyone. There was no reply. "What not even you lover." she said to Martin who was sitting on the floor in front of the sofa. She stood over him and sank down to sit across his lap. She started to grind her pussy onto his boxer shorts (most of us had pulled on our pants again). She kissed him passionately (she'd definitely taken a real shine to the new boy) and then said "Feel me! I'm all wet. I need more cock and no one can give me any."

Standing up then Gill continued "Good thing us Girl Guides are well prepared." Reaching into her little bag she produced a small bottle of baby oil. "A girl's best friend."

She spread her towel out and lay on it. Taking the bottle of oil she poured it over her tits. It ran down to her belly where she rubbed it into her pubes and between her legs. She then lay back and started to finger her clit. In no time she was wanking herself in earnest and the sight soon had everyone's cock at full attention and we all started to move-in to her for round three. The woman was truly insatiable. I began to feel that I must never have satisfied her. Or at least never would again.

Martin was first between her legs. Looking up at him Gill said "Hello again. Is that lovely cock of yours ready to fill my pussy again?" Martin was already sliding into her and she was moaning her approval. She pushed his head down to her boobs and he eagerly swallowed a nipple. I pushed my cock towards her face but she said "No" and waved me away. She and Martin fucked like they were in bed alone and he brought her to a powerful climax before unloading deep inside her.

Martin immediately withdrew expecting the next in line to take his place but Gill had other ideas. She turned onto her front and lay in a kneeling position with her ass high up and spread open. She called to me saying "Do me at the back." I thought this was an odd expression but it became clear what she wanted when I shuffled up behind her and placed my knob between her lips.

"Not in there", she whimpered. Her face was buried in her arms and she seemed to be coy all of a sudden. "She wants you to fuck her ass", someone said.

I was flabbergasted. I had asked Gill many times to let me screw her up the bum, but she always refused. Now she wanted me to do it to her in front of six other men. I was shocked and excited all at once. I took hold of the baby oil and liberally coated my dick and her ass.

"Finger first", hissed Gill.

I gently pushed my finger into her bum-hole and set up a good rhythm. Reaming her for the first time ever. After a few moments Gill spoke again. I couldn't make her out at first but it became clear that she was saying "Do it. Do it now."

I pushed my dick into her hole and she screamed out so I withdrew. Gill reared

up and snapped "No. Do it."

She had regained her bravado and she remained head up and looking around the ring of onlookers she commanded "Somebody give me a dick to suck."

So as I fucked my wife's ass-hole for the first time, she sucked Paul's cock. The others looked-on in amazement, stroking their hard-ons. I came quite quickly as her anus was very tight. I pulled out and sprayed her bum cheeks as Gill sucked Paul off and he came on her face and hair.

After that, Gill rolled over and let out a great sigh "You guys really know how to show a girl a good time." I felt that this was her hint that she was through and that we could pack-up.

"Well done lads, you beat her," Martin said.

"What?", was all Gill could manage.

"Well, there are four guys here with stiff ones that you haven't dealt with," Martin went on, gesturing at Steve, Simon, Nick and Mick.

"And you think I can't finish the job, do you?"

"Seems that way."

Gill looked determined as she ordered Steve to lie on his back. She then squatted down and inserted his cock into her pussy. She then arranged the other three guys so she could alternately wank and suck their dicks. She worked their cocks while she bobbed up and down on Steve's dick. It was taking time as all the guys had cum at least once. I could see that Gill was tiring but she kept throwing looks at Martin that said she wasn't about to give up. He was stroking his flaccid cock as he watched and it was obvious he was hoping for another hard-on for another turn.

Eventually Mick groaned and came all over her arm. Gill looked up at him with a smile that said thanks. Simon and Nick took longer but she brought them off into her mouth. Steve was still going strong so Gill scooted down to take him into her mouth and gave him a world class blow job that a porn star would be proud of. His spunk was soon shooting into the air and Gill looked up at Martin, who was still working his soft cock, "I think that about does it, boys."

Patchwork
Patchwork
437 Followers