Gangbang in the Garage

Story Info
Husband becomes cuckold in his own garage.
2.9k words
4.07
280.7k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tl85
tl85
16 Followers

Here is a partially true story I spun into a fantasy:

I had just bought a motorcycle. Actually, I bought 2 motorcycles, but one was a parts bike. Neither was running, so I had to enlist two friends; Mike because he knew motorcycles, and Fred, because he had a truck. The guy I bought the bike from was about 2 hours away, so by the time we got there, loaded everything into the truck, and got back home it was dark outside.

I was excited to show off my purchase to my wife, Mary, so while the guys unloaded the truck, I went inside to get her. Inside I found her wearing a black silk robe. It wasn't short, but it was above her knee. She didn't want to go to the garage at first, but I coaxed her into it. I grabbed a couple of beers and we headed out to the garage.

I consider myself a motorcycle enthusiast. Mary, on the other hand, is a motorcycle less-then-enthusiast. No matter how much us three guys pointed out the finer points of a Yamaha RD-400, she was not impressed. She feigned interest until the second round of beer, but then said, "That's it for me, I'm going in the house," and turned toward the door. Thinking I was going to be a little playful, I reached out quickly and flipped up the back of her robe. I expected to see her wearing shorts under her robe. I figured the worst would be her panties. So the guys might get a peek of her panties; a little embarrassing, but not really too bad. What I saw was her naked ass!

I was dumbfounded. She has an excellent body, and I always encourage her to show it off a little, but it seems she rarely does. One of the few times she is naked under her robe, I end up showing her ass to my friends. And there was no doubt they saw it. "WHOAAAA!" they both said in unison.

You can imagine what I'm thinking. There was no doubt in my mind that she was about to kill me. I just knew that the only thing she had under her robe was a knife, and she was going to pull it out and stab me. I was really dumbfounded when she didn't. All she did was swat her robe down and playfully say, "Stop."

I may have been stunned into inaction, but Fred wasn't. He detected her playful response and decided to be playful himself. "Come on, show us something," he said as grabbed at her robe.

"Stop," she giggled as she tried to block his hand.

"Come on, show us," he said, "Show us something," while he made grabs for the robe.

"No," she countered.

Pretty soon Mike joined in with the grabbing and the calling, "Show us, show us." With all the giggling and the grabbing, it was almost like a tickle fight that Mary was loosing. Pretty soon, the front of her robe started to fall apart, and depending on which way she twisted, we could see one or both of her perky little tits, and her neatly trimmed pussy.

"No, no, no, no," she kept repeating, until finally she said, "OK, I'LL DO IT JUST STOP!!"

"ALRIGHT!" both the guys yelled. I think I was in shock.

"Here, get up on the table, and let's turn on some music." Fred said, as he started to clear off space on my large workbench. Mike turned on my radio and tuned into an R&B station. I looked at Mary, and she gave a look that seemed to ask, "Should I or shouldn't I?" I shrugged and said, "Well, you did promise, and they have seen just about all of you now anyway."

She just shrugged and said, "OK then, here goes," and with Fred's help, she climbed up on my worktable. Some time along the way, she managed to cinch her robe tight again. Fortunately, my worktable is very large, so she had plenty of room to move around. Still, she seemed a little nervous. Looking back, I see that the fact my normally shy wife was about to get naked in front of my friends may have been making her nervous as well.

It didn't take long for her get in the groove. She started by swinging her hips, and moving her arms in rhythm with the music. Now and then, she would spin, and her robe would ride up. On each spin, we would all try to take a peek at the heaven beneath, which wasn't too hard, because standing on the table made her ass eye level.

A slow song started to play, and she slowed down accordingly. As she swayed her hips, she slipped her right hand into her robe and caressed her left breast. Pretty soon she had opened her robe enough so that her breast was visible as she played with her nipple. She then worked the robe off of her shoulders, and with it tied around her waist like a skirt, she swayed around while she played with her tits.

The guys were standing right up against the table with shit-eating grins affixed firmly to their faces. Mary leaned over, grabbed Fred by the sides of his head, a rubbed her tits in his face. Her tits may be small and perky, but there wasn't an inch of his face untouched. She pulled back a little, and he started to lick and suck her nipples. Mike said, "Hey, I want some too!" She moved over and gave him the same treatment. I looked rather expectantly at her, but she just shook her head no.

She broke away from Mike as another slow song started. Once again, she started swaying. She slowly pulled her robe cord loose and let it fall away. There was my wife, dancing naked on my workbench in front of my two friends. I don't know about them, but my cock was so hard, I thought it would bust out of my pants. As she swayed to the music, her hands traveled all over her body as she caressed herself. Her tits. Her ass. Her pussy! Here was my normally shy wife playing with her pussy in front of my two friends. What was happening? Just when I thought I had seen everything, baam! She does something else. My head was swooning, and if I had any idea of what was to follow, I would have needed a chair!

Now fully naked, Mary lay down on the table, and spread her legs wide, with the guy staring straight into her pussy. She swirled her middle finger around her clit a couple of times, and dipped it into her pussy. She finger fucked herself a couple of time, and then pulled it out. Her pussy was now fully exposed, her labia parted open and glistening wet. "Tada!" she said indicating her part of the show was now over. The guys cheered!

As the guys helped her off the table, I am pretty sure they helped themselves and copped a few feels. At that point, not only did Mary not mind; she enjoyed it. "I can't believe," she said with a smirk, "that after all I showed you, that I didn't get to see one little cock." After all, she was the only one naked in the group.

"I can take care of that," Fred said, and with one fluid move, dropped his shorts down to his ankles. His 8"cock was already rock hard and sticking out. He is a little longer then me, but mine is fatter.

"On the table, Mister. I had to do it, so can you!" Mary said. Fred kicked off his shorts and hopped up on the table. Wearing only a T-shirt, he danced around on the table. His dick jiggled in the breeze. He slowly, and in a more humorous then seductive manner, worked his shirt over his head, and was dancing naked on the table with his cock bouncing about eye level.

Mary seemed to be enjoying herself. She stood at the edge of the table and giggled, hooted, hollered and applauded Fred's antics. Mimicking her actions, Fred grabbed both sides of her head and started to rub his dick all over her face. On some unspoken cue, she opened her mouth and he slipped his dick in. He held her head still and thrust his hips back and forth. As Fred face fucked her, Mike began to feel left out, so he up from behind and wrapped his arms around her. With on hand he played with her tits, and the other he fingered her pussy.

Mary wrapped a hand around Fred's cock, and started to jack him into her mouth. Soon, his moans began to rise, and it was obvious he was about to cum. Cum he did. I assume his first blast was into her mouth, because she gagged a little. She pulled his cock out, but kept jacking hard. His second blast caught her in her right eye and cheek. His third blast was into her hair. His forth (yes, forth) blast was over her chest and tits. He may have even had some more; I couldn't tell. She put his cock back in her mouth and tried to suck him dry.

Other then clearing her eye a little, she made no attempt to clean up all the jiz. "I need some licking," she said, and once Fred got off the table, she climbed on, laid on her back and spread her legs. Fred dove in face first and started to return her favor. "Mike, why don't you climb up here and let me suck your cock?" she asked. Perhaps because he was married he was a little reluctant, but who could resist and invitation like that? In a flask, he had his shorts off, and us on the table kneeling next to her face. He was shorted then Fred and me, both in his physical height, and the length of his penis. He was only about 5 inches. Any shyness he may have felt quickly evaporated when Mary said, "Yeah, I think I can get that whole thing in my mouth." And she did.

I was definitely the odd many out. A short time ago, we were talking motorcycles, and then a few moments later, I'm here watching my wife suck one guy's dick, while another guy eats her pussy. There is no way I could have predicted this. Then the inevitable happens. Fred stood up and started to rub his cock around her pussy. She gasped slightly, and then said the words I knew she was going to say. Two little words, spoken so softly they were barely audible, but they rang like the thundering of a kettle drum in my head. "Fuck me," she whispered, and he complied. Slowly and deliberately, his cock pierced the lips of her pussy. Slowly, slowly, slowly he pushed until his cock was so deep their pelvises were touching. "Ahhhhhhh," they said in unison, as if somehow they were coupled in some deeper manner then just his penis and her vagina. The sound I heard was far from a just a sigh of relief. The sound I heard was like the sound of hot steel being quenched in cooling waters. Just as the nature of the metal is changed, so too was my nature changed. For on that night, in my garage, I saw more then two people having sex. I saw a man stick his dick into my wife, and I just stood watching in fascination, fully dressed and still holding the same beer bottle I had emptied 15 minutes earlier. I had become a cuckold.

Almost as slowly as he put it, he pulled it out. Then, "Agggh!" they both grunted as thrush back in. Out slowly, then, "Agggh!" Out a little faster, then once again, "Agggh!" Out, "Aggh!" Out, "Aggh!" Faster and faster he thrust until they were sweat-dripping, ball-slappin', good ol' fashioned fucking. I really don't know if Mike got his cock into her mouth again, so I can't say if she had two cocks in her at once. When I finally paid attention to Mike, he was jerking himself off above her face. Soon, he shot his load on her face and chest. For a little dick, he came a lot!

Now all eyes were on Fred and Mary, though to them, the rest of the world didn't exist. They were fucking, and fucking, and fucking, and as far as they were concerned, the rest of the world could just get fucked. Fred seemed to cum with such and explosive force that even I flinched and when I blinked my eyes, it seemed like a flash went off. He pulled out and shot a stream of cum on the outside of her pussy, and I saw another flash of light. Then a third. I looked around quickly and saw my neighbor Rob with his camera standing just inside the back door.

Flash. "Hi, Tim. I hope you don't mind. I saw your light on, so I came over for a beer. When I looked in the widow and saw what was happening, I figured I could try out my new camera, too." Flash, he took another. Flash, another. Mary just lay back on the table with her leg spread. Her pussy lips were puffy and red from the fucking she just received. She was covered in cum' her hair; her face; her tits; her pussy. Yet here she was, having her picture taken. She didn't seem to mind. She had not yet had an orgasm herself. That fact is perhaps what prompted her to put her hand between her legs and start to masturbate.

Flash, flash. Here was my wife playing with herself in front of three other men. Flash, flash. A glob of Fred's cub drips from her pussy. Flash, flash. I think she as actually posing for these pictures. Flash, flash. "I need a dick in my cunt right now."

Mary has always been very conservative. I have only heard her use the word "dick" once or twice. She had said she didn't like the word "cunt." To her, it was dirty and vulgar. Only sluts used the word "cunt." Because she used it, she had debased herself from my loving wife to a dirty, vulgar, slut. I didn't mind because I was finally going to have some sex.

"Hey, can anyone join this party? Rob asked.

Before I could say anything, Fred chimed in and said, "Sure, jump in."

Wait a minute! Isn't she my wife? Isn't it my call who she fucks and who she doesn't fuck? Don't I get some sex, too?!? Those are things I should have said, but what I did say was nothing. I stood there silently while Rob dropped his pants. I may have gasped audibly when his cock came into view. It was long; really long. His cock was at least 10 inches. Fred and Mike both said, "Whoa!" I swear Mary said, "Oooo!" She moved around one the table so she could get her hands on it. She kissed it. She stroked it. She worshiped it. She managed to get about half of it into her mouth, and she sucked it until he was fully hard. "Fuck me with that thing," she begged. "As you wish," he said. "Hey Tim, can you get a round of beers?" Sure, I can get beer. Whatever. Mary's screams from being split from the monster cock we muffled once I closed to door.

I stood in the kitchen with some mixed emotions. Part of me wanted to just leave. Another part wanted to run back to the garage to watch. Part of me didn't know what to do. One thing I knew for sure was if they thought I was going to hurry back with their beers, there were wrong!

When I returned to the garage 10-minutes later, Mary was on her hands and knees and Rob was fucking her from behind. Fred was on his hands and knees in front of her, and she was licking his asshole, while she jerked his cock (a trombone?). I watched for a few minutes and went back into the house. When I returned later, I found Mike laying on the ground, and Mary was riding his cock (in her ass?) while she sucked and licked Rob's cock.

Later, I was in the house when Rob came in, and said, "Thanks for everything, Tim. We're taking off. You may need to help Mary in from the garage." I assured him it was no problem, and agreed with him when he said we'll have to do it again sometime (why the hell would I do that?). I went to the garage. Mike, Fred and the pizza delivery guy (when did he get there?) quickly said their thanks and good byes. I found Mary half asleep on the workbench. She was weak and covered in cum. She may have cleaned the guys cocks, but she didn't clean herself. The original load Fred sprayed on her was probably still somewhere buried on her. I gently picked her up and carried her into the house. She was naked, and we had to pass outside, but at that time and in her state, I didn't think it mattered. I carried her into the bedroom, and before I laid her in our bed she leaned up and kissed me deeply. Her kiss tasted like cum, like ass, like pussy, like sex. "Thanks for letting me have some fun." She said as I laid her down. Almost immediately, she fell fast asleep. Somehow I knew we would be doing this again.

tl85
tl85
16 Followers