Getting in Panties of my Sis

Story Info
Defloration of Paki sis.
3k words
3.81
211.6k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raos
raos
18 Followers

It is incredible to have an incest relationship with sister in a mediocre family living in Pakistan. But anything is possible anywhere. Many people in my country hide such type of incest relationships and many do not believe in it but these relationships now exist in many families living in my country. And this is a true story from my life that I am going to share now. My name is Sunny. I have black hair; wheat colored tan, jet black eyes and is about 6 ft tall. I have a muscular body and a 10-inch cock that is about 2 and half inches around. Our family was a middle class family (not very rich and not very poor). And the house was not so big. But our family was living a happy life. I have two sisters, and they are both younger than I am. The oldest is named Afifa and the baby of the family is named Zoobia. She is two years younger then Afifa and I am three years elder than Afifa. My first experience was with the elder one. i.e., Afifa.

I was in love with my little sister Afifa since childhood. We were very close to each other. We played different games every time with each other in childhood. It was when I was in fifth grade she was in grade two that we had our first experience of curiosity. We mostly used to play a game called "Hide and Seek" with our cousins. During these games a lot of touching incidences involved. But we never thought sexually attracted towards each other. She never mind hugging me.

Our school was co Ed only to elementary classes. After passing elementary, I had to change my school and was admitted in a boy's school. Now she was in girl's school. The time passed and we reached to puberty. When I was in 7th grade, one of my friends introduced me to sex, the function of body parts, sexual desires, masturbation etc. and then we watched a XXX movie. Now I was getting information about the sexual relationship between human beings. I was feeling the length of my cock increasing by the time, it got hard many times, and then I started masturbating.

My sister Afifa now reached the age of puberty; she now had little lemon-sized tits and was probably starting her period. The relationship with my sister was almost same but now she was showing more shyness around me and she locked the door when she changed her school uniform. But I continued my acts. I tried to peep her but all in vain, sometimes I tried to press her tits while playing with her but she now resisted by saying that this is not right, this made me crazy and I had to go to bathroom to release the pressure in my balls.

My sister was a real beauty. Her tits were becoming larger; colour was becoming fairer, lips becoming redder, skin becoming softer, waist becoming thinner, and ass becoming rounded. She was becoming like a fairy or like an angel. Whenever I used to go outside, I noticed many guys staring her. She was a stunning beauty.

And at the time when I was 20 & she was 17, I noticed that she tried to give me a chance to peep in her room to admire her budding body while she was changing her dress and she tried to become closer to me. But I tried to keep myself away because now I got hard when she was with me. One thing I observed that she now wore new fashionable clothes especially tight clothes and asked my opinion about her dresses. She did not used to wear any bra in front of me when we were alone. So, her figure was very visible. I guessed that she was now aware of sexual relationships. Meanwhile, my dad bought a new house in a different town, this was a big one and we separated from the rest of the family and moved to our new home while they left us living there alone in the old home.

It was the time when I was doing my graduation and about 21 years old and she was in 11th grade and about 18 years old. We were very alone in our home. I was in my room and was reading an erotic story. All of a sudden, I had to go to bathroom to jerk off and the story remained open on the table. My room was not locked. When I came out, I found the storybook closed and the door of my room was slightly open. I peeped to TV lounge and I saw that my sister was fingering herself through her clothes.

After an hour when we were watching satellite channels, on some channel there was a movie Bay Watch, and there came a scene of kissing, I changed the channel but my sister objected that why did I change the channel, I said it was nasty and especially for girls.

But she asked me what I was reading in that book. She was becoming angry. I was stunned. All of a sudden, she lightly kissed me on my lips and ran away to her room. And I was stunned standing.

One day we were watching TV and a sexy scene came which includes kissing, she did not change the channel. When I saw her, she smiled me and threw a pen on the carpet, then she knelt down to pick it up, I glanced at her V- shaped boobs and I got a hard on. Then mom came and she immediately changed the channel. Mom asked her to help her in kitchen, so she had to go.

One morning when I was almost awake, I was only lying on the bed with closed eyes. My dick was totally erected. Afifa came into my room for some purpose. All of a sudden, I felt her hand slightly touching my penis. It became harder when she touched it. I was still lying there wearing shorts with closed eyes pretending to sleep. She now pressed my cock and felt its length and width. I was losing control, I moved my body, and suddenly she ran away from my room.

It was the night when I took my sister's cherry. Our parents with my younger sis were out of state for two days. I was feeling horny. So I took a XXX movie and decided to watch it at the dead of night when Afifa, my sister would be sleeping. It was 12:00 and I turned on the movie in the TV lounge, as watching the movie, I lost control and I removed my shorts and jerking off. Then all of a sudden Afifa's bedroom door opened and she was standing before me. I was still nude putting my enormous shaft in my hand and the XXX movie playing on the TV.

She said to me, "Sunny bro, what are u doing?" and then she laughed at my condition. I was in full erection and when I saw my sister and the XXX scenes of the movie,

I lost control and said to her, "Come on, Afifa, join me and have fun".

My sister came to me while watching the erotic scenes on TV and of her brother, she put my cock in her hand and embraced me, then she started kissing my lips. My sister pushed her tongue deep into my mouth and sucked my tongue and I sucked her red lips and tongue while she was pressing my big cock.

After a long deep kiss, I took off her shirt and her bra. And by seeing on the tag I came to know that she had got the tits of (c-cup) with the size 34, her narrow waist was about 28 and her butts were about 36 in measurement. The two beautiful boobs of a teenager girl, who is my own sister, were before me. They were not very small and not very large rather they were perfect sized boobs. The nipples were pink and her areola is bigger than a coin. I sucked one nipple in my mouth and pressed other with my hand.

She moaned and sighed, "Ah, Ah, Ah, Sunny bro, suck and bite my nipples".

I sucked and bit her nipples hard, chewing them with my blunt teeth's. After sucking her nipples, I started to lick her beautiful white body.

Then I pulled off her pyjama, she was not wearing any panties, and now her sweet pussy was before me. She had a little hair on her pussy. My sweet little sister was a virgin. Her cunt lips were pinkish and they were small. Her pussy was wet.

I inserted my finger in it and she screamed, then I started licking it and she came.

After that, by a lot of persuasion she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it, she enjoyed the taste of my pre-cum. She did all of this because she had also read about it in my story and the scene of the movie was now of oral sex. She put my cock deep into her mouth and shoved it repeatedly unable to take all of it as I was well endowed in that department (I got 10 inches with 2 & a half inches around). And when I started pumping hard in her mouth, she gagged on my cock, as it was impossible to accommodate my mighty dick in the small mouth of her. She pulled my dick from her mouth and looked at me. She put my dick between her tits.

"I love you", she told me.

"I love you too." I replied.

I felt pressure in my testicles and told her that I was Cumming.

But she said, "Cum in my mouth I want to taste it".

I ejaculated all my cum deep into her mouth and to my surprise; she swallowed all of it without dripping it.

The movie was playing and the scene was of pussy-fuck. She saw the scene and started fingering herself, she was moaning, I could not control myself and started licking her pussy. My cock was still hard from before, she rubbed it with her hand many times and told me that she again wanted to suck it. I put my cock again in her mouth and she started sucking it. I started licking her cunt; we were in a 69 position.

After sometime, she said to me, "Sunny bro, do it now I am dying to be fucked by your monstrous cock."

I lifted her legs and opened her pussy's pink lips, pushed my cock slowly. The lips slightly opened and absorbed the head of my cock easily because it was already wet. I pushed my cock to insert it more,

But she cried, "Bro, do it slowly it hurts a lot ".

I pushed slowly but all in vain. Her pussy was very tight. Then I had to push my cock faster in one hard blow and it went deep inside my sister's pussy and I felt something tearing under her cunt. And she felt pain very much and cried,

"Take it out my pussy is broken, aah! It hurts. "

I saw that there was some blood on the carpet. She was now weeping. I pressed my lips with her lips and started kissing to forget her pain. Ten seconds into the kissing she opened her mouth and licked my lips. I returned the favour and continued until our tongues were swirling around each other.

I removed my cock from her cunt to relax her and again inserted it went easily full into her pussy. After sometime she felt pleasure. She was no more a virgin. My cock was deep in her pussy and I was ramming it in and out.

Now she said, "Sunny bro, now I am happy. Go faster now, fuck my baby pussy and tear it to pieces. Now I am all yours".

She was groaning now. I slowly started to pump in & out my sister's tight pussy. She met my slow thrusts with her own. I kissed and licked her lips while she grabbed my ass and wrapped her legs around my waist. I could not believe I was actually fucking my little sister, and she was the best I ever had. I plunged in to her with the horse like dick of mine and dog like quick pace of mine. It took me almost 30 minutes of pounding her .I really stretched her to the limit, and now her once virgin hole was turned in to the one gaping hole that I could easily fuck. I loved the sensation as she was gripping me like a tight velvet glove.

I rammed my cock faster and faster, she was moaning with pleasure.

She said to me, "Bro, you have made me so happy. I love you very much."

That moment I was at the verge of Cumming. I felt it and emptied my load deep into my baby sister's tight little pussy. She came hard at the same time. I saw her swollen cunt lips and gave her a quick lick there tasting my own cum flooding out from her hole. I loved the sensation and she shuddered again in the mightiest of all her orgasms she enjoyed at the day. We laid there for sometime with our bodies entangled with each other.

Then after sometime she kissed me and rose up, she went to the kitchen and gave me a glass of milk. We then rewind the movie and played it from the beginning and used all the poses, which were in the movie.

This continued until 5 AM and at last, when we began to sleep, she kissed me and told me that she had loved me since childhood and this love increased after puberty and that she always wanted her brother to fuck and take her virginity. She told me all about herself that she was introduced sex by one of her school friends (girl) and when she read the erotic story I got in printed form from literotica.com, she was aroused at that time but the feelings of shyness and the modest relationship of brother-sister prevailed in her mind.

She also told me that when she touched my cock once I was sleeping; she became very hot and was trying to find the chance to see her brother naked or to have a sexual relationship with her brother but how? This night when I brought the movie, she found it on the table in my room when she came in my room to take a book and then she played it and felt turned on. And then she found that this would be a better chance to trap her brother in the night. We enjoyed ourselves three more times that night and she spent more than 8 times while I got it 5 times relaxation by Cumming in her cunt.

She is very beautiful. I do not have words to explain the beauty of my sister. She is like a fairy. Her body, her skin, her face, her hips, her lips, her eyes, her cunt, her legs with the most killing figure of her as (34,28,36) etc and got the mind of clever little devil. It may be said that she is a gift God granted to me. The next two days we played many sexual games and used different poses with each other because we were all alone in our home but our parents came back after two days.

Sex with my own sister is now heaven to me. I broke her virginity when she was only 18 and was a student of eleventh grade. At 21 I was a horny boy. I fucked my lil sister many times when we got a chance and we enjoyed our sex life very much. She helped me to trap our little sis Zoobia after 2-years at the age of 18 and also her friends and class-fellows so with the help of my sister; I experienced orgy sex with some of her girlfriends who live in Defence, Lahore. I fucked many girls but I still love my sister and I love her body. She became more beautiful after every fucking. She is like an angel to help me in my sexual life. Whenever she is during her periods, she gave me oral sex. Or either I have to fuck my other sis. Sometimes I used condoms for a safer sex when her periods are near about to come because I do not want her to be pregnant.

I am 23 now and she is a 20 yr old beauty queen. Now my parents are planning for her marriage. She is engaged with a guy and the marriage ceremony will be after two years.

But Afifa is very satisfied with her sexual life with me and did not want to marry but all in vain and she had to follow the orders of parents as this is a tradition of our country and that EASTERN girls do what their parents want. She says to me that she loves me and she will continue this love after marriage and will be fucked by me, as she is in love of my cock. I love Afifa more than any other girl because I have been much involved in her sexually more than before. She is not just my sex partner but also she is playing the role of my wife, as she loved me a lot since childhood.

It was really fantastic to be able to release my teen lust and really learn about sex with someone I was so close and like so much who was not just any other girl - but was my own sisters! I will tell you later how I seduced and fucked Zoobia, with the help of Afifa! I love being such a freak to fuck both my sisters and commit incest. I love to hear your reply, as it is my first daring to write down the most daring truth. Waiting for your reply and comments .so I can gain courage and tell you about my other experience. Comments are welcome at through the link below.

raos
raos
18 Followers