Getting Mom Interested Ch. 01

Story Info
Son catches Mom watching him and wants more.
12.3k words
4.74
925k
910

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,089 Followers

All characters are fictional and 18 years or older.

I would like to thank woodlands1946 for taking the time to review my story

---------------------------------------

It was my freshman year in college when my life changed with my mother. I was 20 years old, and found out I craved my mother. But it was really her fault it happened - at least that's what I tell myself. It all started one night when my girlfriend Becky was over. It was late and my parents had gone up to bed, leaving me and Becky downstairs on the couch.

I've dated Becky since the beginning of college. We met in a science class and hit it right off. As it turns out, Becky likes sex as much as I do. To tell you the truth, I don't know who is kinkier. After we were sure my parents were asleep, we fooled around on the couch, doing nothing special - just some petting and kissing.

Becky was the first to break the kiss and whispered to me. "Tommy, do you have any porn we could watch?"

"What? Are you crazy? My parents are right upstairs!"

"Shhh." she said "That just makes it more exciting."

My semi-hardon went to a full throbber listening to my girlfriend. I didn't have any movies per se in the house, but there was always the internet. I went quietly to my room and grabbed my laptop. Hooking up the video port to the TV, I scanned for a porn site on the PC. I quickly found a site that streamed videos and picked a couple to watch.

The sexy movie soon began to affect both of us. As Becky settled in closer to me, she rubbed her hand over my crotch. I worked my hand between her legs and brushed against the material covering her mound.

This was so very erotic, but scary at the same time, not knowing what my parents would do if they caught us like this. My ears listened to every noise, and my eyes glanced at a mirror that viewed the stair landing. I figured I would see a light come on, if one of them happened to come down and investigate.

By the second movie we were really hot and into each other. Our hands were in each other's pants and we were panting like dogs. My fingers dabbled with her pussy and clit, while she jerked my dick up and down. In my excitement, I forgot all about watching the mirror. My eyes were glued to the screen, and I watched a stud with a 10 inch cock bang the shit out of a drop dead gorgeous blonde. I felt my sperm building from the pleasure Becky was giving me, and slipped my fingers into her wet pussy. Just as I felt I was ready to cum I caught a movement in the mirror. As I peered into the darkened reflection, I felt my heart stop. There was my mother sitting on the landing in her red satin robe.

I wasn't sure if she was watching us or the sex act that played on the family tube, but she was watching, just the same. I didn't know what to do. Should we stop what we were doing and quickly tell Mom we were sorry? My mind was in a panic. As I watched Mom, she didn't move, but just sat there and watched. I began to feel erotic excitement again. This was definitely something new and exciting. Then I felt my cock begin to boil as the lust rushed in my veins. My mom seeing us this way was doing something to me I had never felt before.

"Oh..Shit!.." I groaned as my cum started to squirt. I closed my eyes and pushed my cock deeper into Becky's palm. My fingers stiffened as they stabbed into her wet, swollen pussy. Then I felt Becky rock on my hand, and her cunt gripped my fingers.

"Oh.. Oh..Yes..I'm cumming to!" She said, as her pussy gripped my fingers. As we both came back down from our mutual climax, I slowly opened my eyes and shifted my vision to the mirror. Mom was gone.

I turned off the laptop and, even though my pants were drench with cum, we necked some more. I wasn't sure if I should tell Becky about Mom or not. I didn't know how she would respond to what I had seen, or what she would think about me for not telling her when I noticed Mom. I decided to keep it to myself.

After I walked Becky home, I returned to the family room and unhooked the cables from the TV and grabbed the laptop. As quietly as I could, I crept to my room. Then I just laid there thinking over and over again how exciting the evening was. Would it ever happen again? I found myself wishing for it.

The following weekend I was more prepared. I download some very hot porn and saved it on the laptop. I wasn't sure how Becky felt about girl/girl stuff, but I figured this was the best way to find out. Again, at around 11 o'clock, Mom and Dad went up to bed. I told Becky I had gotten some new videos for us, and she seemed happy about it. We waited about an hour and I pulled my laptop out from under the sofa to set everything up again. Then I turned off all the lights and settled in next to Becky.

The first video we watched was your typical boy/girl theme with lots of sucking, licking and fucking. It was nothing too raunchy. I kept looking at the mirror for any sign of Mom, but there was none. Then I felt a bit shaky as the second video started, keeping my eyes on Becky to see how she would react. I opened her jeans and slid my fingers between her legs as two girls began to make out. Becky's eyes widened, and I felt her getting moist. I wasn't sure if it was from my tickling her clit or from what she was seeing on the screen.

"You guys like this stuff don't you?" Becky said.

"Don't you? I thought all girls have a little lesbian in them. At least that's what I heard."

"Who told you that?" Becky responded.

"Just the guys."

"Well I don't know about that" she said. "I mean, I never wanted to lick any of my girlfriend's pussies."

"C'mon...never?" I said "You never thought what it might be like to have a girl work her tongue around your mound? Or lick all your juices while you pushed her head down and rubbed your pussy against her face?" She paused for a moment then, and just watched the screen as the two women rubbed one another's breast with their hands.

"Well.. I said I didn't want to do that to another girl but I didn't say what it might be like to have it done to me." Becky said, as she unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. I was so engrossed with our lesbian talk I missed what I was waiting for. Mom had appeared again, sitting quietly on the landing in her robe.

I felt my dick jump in Becky's hand, as the rush of excitement grew. Knowing Mom was again present, watching from a distance, really affected me. I felt my dark side emerging, wanting to take more chances. The thought of Mom watching, made me lustful, and I wanted to step it up from the time before. As the girls kissed and fingered one another, I worked my fingers into Becky.

In a voice I felt would travel to the stairs, I began some erotic talk. "So... why don't you imagine that the girl on the screen is doing this to you?" I said as I moved my fingers in sync with the girls. Look at her face. She's enjoying it. She's going to make her girlfriend cum on her hand."

"Ohh.. Tommy."

"Shhh.. There's no Tommy here" I said as I pulled her hand away from my dick, "There's just us girls." Her eyes were glued to the screen as the girls explored their bodies. I shifted my eyes back and forth from the screen to the mirror. Mom seemed to be also engrossed, but I couldn't tell from what. Then I caught her move. Her robe had opened slightly, and the flesh between her breasts became visible. Mom had her hand in her robe, and she was rubbing her tits!

I tugged at Becky's shirt, pulling it up until her luscious globes were staring at me. My naughty girlfriend wasn't wearing a bra, and it added to the sexual tension that filled the air. I lowered my head down and sucked her soft nipple into my mouth.

"Ohh..." Was all she could say.

The girls were really getting into it now. One was at the other's pussy lapping away. The other girl was moaning loudly, holding the girls head to her pussy and grinding her box into her face. I eased Becky's jeans down and slid to her mound. I knew I couldn't see Mom from there, but I was sure if she was watching us, she would know what I was doing.

Pushing my head between Becky's legs, I began to lick her folds. Her hands went to my head, and she was guiding me towards her clit as her hips twitched up and down. I worked my tongue in and began to toy with her little bud. My cock had never felt so hard before. Her pussy was drenched and she just kept getting wetter and wetter. I could hear the girls on the TV loudly moaning and grunting as one announced she was cumming. The other girl egged her on, yelling "Cum for me! Cum for me!"

Becky ground her pussy to my face, and I dug my tongue deep into her soaked snatch. "Oh..Oh..Yes.. That's it.. I'm cumming!!!" She said as her body quivered out of control. I sucked and sucked, trying to get all her juices. I had never felt her so wet. Her body convulsed on my face as she pulled me tightly to her mound. I almost couldn't breathe. She was smothering me with her pussy.

I had to pull myself away, and I fell backwards catching myself with my hands behind me. I looked up at Becky and was just in time to see my mother's leg disappear up the stairs. I looked into Becky's half open eyes, and they seemed glassy. She had a contented look on her face as she called me back to her.

I crawled over and up her body, and we wildly kissed. Her hand snaked down my body again as she began stroking my dick. It was her turn to get me excited like never before. "Tommy..That was fantastic. It was like you were the girl doing me. I was so fucking hot."

"Yes I could tell."

"Did that excite you?" she said as she gripped my dick.

"Yes it did."

"Would you like to see me getting eaten by another girl?" I was flabbergasted. I didn't know how to respond to that question, but my dick did. Becky went on, "Oh.. You're so fucking hard now. I guess you do. You want to see me cum on a girls face don't you?" she said as she worked harder on my steel rod. "Tell me truthfully Tommy."

"Yessss..." was all I could say, as I felt the load building in my cock.

"So... just me getting licked to an orgasm? Or me doing a girl."

"B..B..Both. Ohh.." I said as the vision of Becky doing a girl filled my brain.

"You want to see me kissing her and feeling her breasts, as I slowly inch my way down her body, kissing my way down to her thighs and running my tongue over her mound?" she said working faster on my cock.

"Ohh.. Ohh.. Yess."

"Then you want to see me lick her clit and pull her ass to my face, digging my tongue deep into her wet pussy until she's cumming hard in my mouth." she said, as she jerked my dick faster and harder.

"Oh..God.. Oh..Yess. Yess. Oh..Fuck her with your face honey!!" I said as my cum jetted out of my cock and all over Becky. I had never cum so hard. Between knowing Mom had been watching us, and Becky's lesbian talk, I wanted more. My body quivered as the last of my sperm slipped through Becky's fingers.

"Oh..God Becky that was so hot." I said as I tried to regain my composure.

Becky slipped her top back on and helped me to my feet. With my dick still exposed, we embraced one another and again passionately kissed. "I think that's enough for tonight Stud, but it was definitely a thrill."

"Yes I thought so too." I said as I tucked my dick away and zipped up.

"I'm looking forward to next weekend already." Becky said as we made our way to the front door.

I walked her to her house and gave her a goodnight kiss. Taking my time getting home, I relived the night's experience. I was getting hooked on what was happening, and I wanted more.

The next morning at breakfast I stumbled into the dining room. Both of my parents were already there enjoying their Saturday morning, and I lowered my tired body into a chair, propping my head into my hands.

"Late night honey?" Mom asked.

"Umm. Yea, me and Becky lost track of time, it was around 1 that I walked her home."

"I hope her parents aren't too upset with you getting her home so late. I know both of you are adults now, but take it from a parent - we still worry."

"Yeah... I can see that Mom. I'll have to pay more attention to the time."

"You want me to fix you some breakfast?" Mom asked.

"No. I'll go make myself something. You enjoy your time with Dad."

"Thanks son." Dad said as he looked up from his paper.

"I didn't hear you at all downstairs last night." Dad said as I began to get up and head to the kitchen.

"How could you with all that snoring you did." Mom replied. "It happens every time you take those sleeping pills."

"I'm sorry dear, did I keep you awake?"

"Let's just say it wasn't easy to rest." Mom said. "Are you going to take those things every night?"

"I've been only taking them on the weekends to help me get some rest. You know how much stress I've been having at work."

"Yes I know but you're not the only person it's affecting."

"I'm sorry honey. I know I've been neglecting........" Dad said, but stopped when he noticed I was still present in the room. "You know... I'll make it up to you."

"I'm going to hold you to that." Mom said

So Dad's been neglecting Mom as well as keeping her awake with his snoring. Now some things are making sense. Between Dad's snoring, and Mom not getting needed attention, she was obviously restless. She must have heard us downstairs and come down to chat. Then she had seen the TV on and what Becky and I were doing. I'm sure it had begun to strongly affect her. I kept trying to put it all together as I made some scrambled eggs on the stove. I didn't hear Mom approaching behind me until I felt her touch my shoulder. It startled me.

"Oh..Sorry honey. I didn't mean to scare you." Mom said

"That's ok Mom. I was just lost in thought."

"About what?"

"Just..Becky and stuff." I said, even though it was a lie.

"You really like this girl, don't you?"

"Yea. I think I do. She's different than other girls I dated."

"Well. I like her also." Mom said.

"So Mom, how long has Dad been stressed at work."

"Ahhh." Mom sighed. "For too long now. Ever since they gave him that promotion at work he's not been himself. Every night he tosses and turns. Then he takes those dam pills to help him sleep and... Well, it just becomes unbearable to be in the same bed with him."

"Mom you must be over-tired yourself." I said very concerned.

"Yes. It's taking its toll, but don't you worry honey, I'll manage."

"That's nonsense Mom. Listen since me and Becky keep late hours on the weekends, I'll crash down stairs on the couch. You can sleep in my bed when Dad becomes unbearable." Mom appeared to be thinking that over.

"Thanks honey, that's so sweet of you to offer. But the truth is, it's been so long since I slept by myself I don't think I could."

"Well, you can try it and see Mom."

"Maybe." was all Mom said.

As the next week passed by, I again went surfing for erotic porn. I wanted something different than the same old stuff after seeing how the lesbian stuff affected Becky and I. I download a bunch of three way stuff. Maybe I was being selfish since the videos were all two girls and a guy.

I then prepared everything in the family room, hiding my laptop and cables. I heard Mom approaching from the kitchen, and I turned on the TV, sitting down as if I was watching.

"So. Are you and Becky spending Friday night over here again?" Mom asked.

"I think so, Mom. Did you think about what we talked about?"

"You mean about me sleeping in your room?"

"Yes." I said. Mom again paused, this time seeming like she was really thinking it over.

"If it's alright with you, I think I would like to give it a try."

"No problem at all Mom." I answered cheerfully.

"I'll tell your father tonight what we talked about, even though he'll never miss me once he's out. I swear the house can burn down once he takes those pills."

I could see the frustration in my mother's eyes. I felt myself wanting to reach out and give her a hug, but she walked out before I could manage it. I watched her as she walked away leaving me feeling like a heel for getting excited by her being in the room with Becky and I.

By Friday night I still felt bad for Mom. I had mixed emotions about watching or starting anything with Becky. I felt like it must be torture for Mom to sit there and watch us, or the TV, or both - I still wasn't sure which. So when my parents headed upstairs I whispered to Becky, "No videos tonight."

"Why not?" she asked.

"I.. I think they might have heard us last weekend."

"Wow...You think they were listening to us?"

"I'm not sure, but I got the feeling they did."

"Oh..Tommy how hot is that."

"What?"

"C'mon, doesn't that get you turned on thinking your parents might be listening to us down here? How voyeuristic is that - your parents wanting to listen to their son have sex?" She was getting me turned on. I felt my dick springing to life.

"Oh, I see it is affecting you. Your cock is bulging." Becky said, as she rubbed my hardness through my pants. My shameful feelings were leaving as the lust returned. We kissed and fondled each other for another hour. For the first time, I was able to hear my Dad snoring upstairs. I moved away from Becky and proceeded to setup for our main event.

Hitting play on the laptop, the first movie began. Becky quickly noticed the characters. Two sexy, young blondes in their early 20's and a muscular dark haired guy.

"Wow.. Is this another fantasy of yours Tommy? Do you want to have two girls doing you?"

"Well, I think that's every guy's fantasy, not just mine."

"You guys are just so naughty." Becky said, as she laid her head on my shoulder and rubbed her hand over my crotch. I petted her pussy with my hand and could feel the heat building through her pants. The movie intensified, but it wasn't that exciting to either of us. Even though it was two girls sucking this stud, or one licking a pussy while the other was fucked by the guy, it still seemed mediocre. I looked over at the mirror, and didn't see Mom. For some reason, I felt happy about that.

As the second movie was about to begin, I heard a faint sound from behind us. I shifted my eyes and sure enough there was Mom in her robe just about to sit down on the landing. I watched as the movie played and was shocked by the characters. There were two girls and a guy, but they were all family members! It was a Mother, her son and daughter! I had never thought to watch the video beforehand. It never even dawned on me that such videos were out there.

"Oh..Fuck..Tommy." Becky said.

"I'm sorry I..I didn't know that this video was of incest."

"It's Okay.. I.. never saw one before either. Let's just watch and see what happens."

I glanced at the mirror and felt my face go flush. Despite the distance, it seemed like I was watching the incest movie with Mom. It didn't take long before the daughter was making out with her mom, as the son jerked his dick while watching them.

"Oh.. a lesbian mom and daughter." I heard Becky say.

"So is that it? You want to see me with my mom?" Becky said, as she worked my dick out of my pants.

"Nnno... I had no idea this video was about family sex." I said, keeping an eye on Mom in the mirror.

Unlike the first movie, this one really affected Becky. I could tell she was getting aroused by it, although I wasn't as willing. I found myself in turmoil. Mom was there, but unlike the previous times, I was uncomfortable with this subject. It was just to taboo for me, but Becky always found a way to get me going.

"Tell me Tommy. Tell me you wouldn't want to see me doing my Mom while you watch." Becky said, as she clutched my cock in her hand. She was getting me excited with her talk again. I found myself picturing Becky with her very attractive mother. It made my dick grow harder as I became more relaxed, and found myself watching more of the video and less of my mother.

bob03567
bob03567
4,089 Followers