Getting What You Wish For

Story Info
An older man re-discovers sex and more.
2.2k words
4.36
30.1k
16
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phun4u2
Phun4u2
37 Followers

I am a widower of five years, my beautiful wife succumbed to cancer and I haven't found anyone that can replace her. I date occasionally, but it's strictly plutonic. There has been no one who comes close to filling the void in my life left by her loss.

We have three grown children; two sons, ages 30 and 27 and a daughter, who is 24. During the course of their growing up, they created many friendships which have lasted through the years. Our home became a common meeting place and my wife and I became very close with many of their friends who frequented our home. As the years passed I have maintained that relationship with many of them, both male and female. All three of my offspring are living on their own, in the local area. My daughter being the last to leave, having found a career after graduating from the local university a couple of years ago. Her closest friend, we'll call her Jane, also has a job locally after having been away at college. My daughter and Jane were inseparable since they met in kindergarten as small children and Jane was a regular fixture in our home. The girls were always spending the night at one or the other of the family's houses, attended the same classes, had the same friends and dated the same boys. When Jane went away to school, my daughter was devastated. Fortunately, they communicated daily and spent all their holidays and vacations together. They both grew up to be beautiful young ladies and were and still are very popular and much in demand for dates.

Once Jane returned from college and began her career, the girls discovered that their schedules somewhat clashed. My daughter was pretty much 9 to 5, Monday through Friday while Jane worked by appointment, often at night. She would have hours at a time during the weekdays when she would have free time. One of the attractions of our home is a large swimming pool that the young ones grew up in and around. Jane had asked me if she was still allowed to use it and of course, I said that she was more than welcome to use it anytime that she wanted. It became a common occurrence for Jane to appear at any time during the week and swim or just sun by the pool. I couldn't help but notice how much her body had developed. She was tall with long perfect legs, small firm breasts, slim hips and tight little butt. The tiny bikinis that she wore did nothing to hide anything, but just accentuated her attributes. At first I tried to ignore this young goddess using my pool, but I found myself more and more drawn to watching surreptitiously from behind the den window curtains. I began fantasizing about her and found that I was becoming more and more excited. It was as though I was constantly watching to see when she would appear by the pool. I would stand back in the shadows and fondle my manhood while pretending that it was her holding me, stroking me, making me cum.

Perhaps I should give you some more information about myself. I am 65 years of age and I can no longer achieve a full erection without help from a pill. I am still able to ejaculate; I just can't get hard enough for penetration. I don't keep anything like Viagra because, until I started lusting over Jane, I wasn't interested in any woman enough to have sex. I still didn't bother getting a prescription filled as the only one that I was interested in was Jane and I knew that that wasn't going to happen other than in my mind.

One balmy afternoon, I decided to do some laps in the pool and afterward I lay down to let the sun dry me off. The warmth felt great and I dozed off.

"Hi, Mr. S", I heard Jane's voice say.

I jumped and woke up to find her perfect body standing over me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you were asleep", she said.

She sat down on the edge of the pool right next to me. It was all that I could do to keep my eyes on her face and off her breasts.

"That's okay, honey. I was just dozing. I'm glad to see you". I responded.

I could feel my cock stirring and even though it would not get totally erect, I knew that it would still make a noticeable bulge in my swim trunks. I tried to get my mind off her amazing body, but she started stretching, arching her back, pushing her arms back and thrusting her chest forward. I wanted to grab her right then and lick every inch till she begged for mercy. Needless to say, I lost my battle with my dick and it continued to expand to its full extent. I could only hope that she wouldn't notice and completely embarrass me.

"I guess that I'll go get dressed, you have fun and enjoy the pool", I said as I started to attempt to get up without displaying my excitement any more than possible.

"Oh, please don't go", she said. "I've wanted to talk to you for a while".

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked as I settled back down, trying to hide the bulge in my shorts.

"I've wanted to make a confession to you." She started, "I need to say it quickly or I'll lose my nerve. I've had a crush on you my entire life. Ever since puberty, I've imagined being with you. I lie awake at night and play with myself while thinking of you. The few times that I've been with other men, I always pretended that it was you."

"Whoa!" I yelped.

"No, let me finish." She said. "I know that you've been watching me from the window. At first, I thought that I was imagining it, but when the light is just right, I can see you and what you are doing. I know that I excite you and that you want to touch me and feel me. You own body tells me that." She said, laying a hand on my crotch. I jumped, her hand felt like a furnace. She started squeezing gently and I moaned.

"I would do anything for you and let you do anything to me." She went on. "Let me show you."

She pushed me onto my back and knelt over me, unloosing the straps on her tiny bikini top with her other hand. She took my right hand and placed it on her left breast as she began pulling down my trunks to reveal my semi-hard. I could feel her nipple stiffening as I caressed her tit. She leaned over further and shoved it toward my mouth. I gobbled it up like a little baby. I thought that I was going to pass out. This couldn't be real. I could hear her moaning and feel her stroking my cock. She pulled away from my mouth.

"I've wanted this for so long." She said and then she leaned down and took me into her mouth.

It had been so long since I had sex that I came within minutes and she swallowed it all, milking me till she got every last drop. When I had no more to give her, she sat up and smiled at me, running her tongue over her lips, she said.

"Mmmmm, that was even better than I dreamed."

I stammered out an apology for my lack of stiffness and for cumming so quickly.

"I don't mind, I just want to be able to have you any way that I can." She responded.

"What do you want to do while you get ready for round two?" She asked.

I reached out and untied the bow on one side of her thong, then pulled it from between her legs.

"I think that I will have a late lunch." I told her as I put my hands on her hips and pulled her up and over me so that she straddled my face. She was soaking wet and smelled wonderful. I pulled her down and drove my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could. I heard her gasp and then she was moving her hips back and forth as I licked and sucked as hard and fast as I could. She tasted great and I had to swallow continuously to keep up with her flow of juices. Suddenly, she grabbed my head with both hands and tried to drive her cunt through my head, screaming as she did. After a few moments of near convulsions, she collapsed across my body.

We lay like that for a while and then I felt her begin to move. She slid down my torso until she could kiss me on the lips, touching my cock as she did. To my surprise, I realized that I was becoming harder again. Once she had me as excited as I was going to get, she rolled off me, lying with her upper body beside mine she placed her crotch across me so her butt cheeks were on my crotch and my semi-hard dick was facing her pussy. She had me reach down and take my member in my hand, telling me to jack off while rubbing it on her pussy lips. She reached across and began stroking and teasing my nipples. I was masturbating against her crotch and trying to keep from cumming despite her playing with my overly sensitive nipples when I heard her say.

"Oh God, I love it!"

Then, again to my surprise, she had one of the most tremendous orgasms that I've ever witnessed. I couldn't hold back any longer and came all over her pussy and lower stomach. We lay there gasping, trying to get our breath.

After a bit, she moved off me and said.

"You've made a big mess and I think that you should clean it up."

I was reaching for my towel when I heard her say.

"No, with your mouth and tongue, lick my pussy and then clean my stomach the same way."

"What!" I stammered, confused. "You've got to be kidding, right?"

"No, baby, from now on you will do whatever I say or you won't be getting any more of this." She said pointing at her tits and pussy. "I love you and I want you. I will do anything for you and you can do anything to me, but I like to be in control. I've found out that I love to dominate my lovers. I've been dominating your sweet little daughter for years. She loves to suck my cunt and make me cum. Maybe, I'll have her suck you sometime and I know that I am going to love having you lick her pussy while she licks mine.

"Now, clean me up."

I was in shock. My first reaction was to tell her to get out of my home, but I kept looking at that perfect body and against my will, the thought of being with both her and my daughter together exited me in a perverse sort of way. I felt her hand on the back of my neck, gently pushing my head down toward her messy crotch and gave in to the inevitable. I could smell both her cunt and my own cum as I started licking and sucking her clean. Oddly enough, I found that I liked the taste and quite happily moved on to get the traces that had landed on her hard belly.

"Uhmmm, you like that don't you, honey?" She purred. "I bet you would suck a cock if I wanted you too. I'll have to keep that in mind."

After I cleaned her to her satisfaction, we went inside to take a shower. She furthered my education by having me French her asshole while we were in the shower. Actually, I was starting to realize that I was not only enjoying our activities, but was starting to get turned on by them. While I was licking her ass I managed to get hard again. She noticed it and had me stand up so that she could go down on me. She pulled of and asked me what I wanted her to do. I told her that I wanted to do whatever made her happy. She smiled and stood up, turned around, bent over and told me to cum on her ass. I was thrilled to cum on her perfect butt and did so with alacrity. When I had finished and squeezed out every drop, she said.

"Now lick it up."

I went to my knees and licked up every trace of my sperm, making sure that I didn't miss any.

"That's my good boy; we are going to have so much fun." She giggled.

I had been lusting after Jane for a while now, fantasizing and wishing that I could have her. I guess that it's like they say, "be careful what you wish for." I got my wish, but I never thought that it would change my entire life. I would have never believed that I would love being dominated, that I would look forward to cream pies and sucking a cock or that I would be contemplating having sex with my own daughter. I am confused and a little bewildered, but very excited. I know one thing; I will do anything that Jane asks me to and I will love every minute of it.

Phun4u2
Phun4u2
37 Followers