Ghostly Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
Edward brings a friend to play.
1.3k words
4.05
33.7k
4

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been nearly 3 months since I had seen Edward and the feeling of being used had again come over me.

My husband and I had gotten on with life, he still knew nothing about Edward and that was the way I wanted it to stay. It wasn't like an affair, after all, Edward was a ghost and he hadn't even kissed me, but I still felt a feeling of longing for him.

I would sit at the computer every night while my husband was at work and just stare into the screen, hoping that I would hear his voice again. But nothing came.

One September night, while my husband was at work, I decided to have a good clear out of the bedroom. Edward was far from my mind, and the nights we would spend with him telling me what to do, where almost forgotten.

I moved the cast iron bed out and I heard a clunk of something hard hitting the floor. I let go of the bed and went to investigate.

There it was, the old rolling pin, suddenly my mind shot back to that night and I relived the night in my head.

"I want you to insert the rolling pin again, but you have to go slowly this time, or you will push the tin out of your arse. Just leave it in the entrance of your lips, about 2 inches in, then wait for the next thing I want you to do." I remember him saying, and I remembered how it felt.

It felt so good to feel so full, and the pleasure that one thing brought me was unforgettable.

I wrapped it up in the towel that also held the aerosol and the 2 bulldog clips and put it up on top of the wardrobe and went on with my cleaning.

After a while, I was getting a little tired, so I sat on the edge of the bed that was now in the middle of the room. I closed my eyes for a few moments, I was so hot from the lifting of the bed and chests of draws, and I was sweating a little. I took off my vest shirt and just sat there in my bra and shorts.

My head started spinning after a while, so I lay back on the bed.

I must have fallen asleep, I felt something cold touching me, I thought it must have been my husband back from work early, but as I was about to open my eyes, I heard a voice that I knew.

"Don't open your eyes," Edward whispered.

I shivered with excitement, anger and fear.

I could feel someone else's presents in the room besides him.

"Where have you been, it's been months since I saw you last, why have you left it so long?" I asked still with my eyes closed.

"I have been learning a few things my sexy little bitch, things that will make our times together even more enjoyable, for the both of us," he said closing his ghostly lips around mine.

I almost gasped with the kiss, he had never once before been able to touch me, let alone kiss me so deeply, but after the shock, I almost melted into his kiss.

"Do you still have the things from our last time together?" he asked as he withdrew from the kiss.

"Yes," I replied once I had caught my breath, "they are on top of the wardrobe."

"Good, we shall be using them again tonight, but a little differently, I do hope you have been a good girl and not used them without me."

I shook my head; still with my eyes closed "I haven't used them at all"

"excellent, ohh yes, you may have noticed someone else is here, don't worry about him, he is just another ghost, a friend I have made in this realm, I brought him along to meet you but his appearance is a little frightening, that is why I asked you to keep your eyes closed."

I heard a murmur from the door way at the end of the bed. It sounded like a "Hello".

I had no idea what Edward had planned for the night, which excited me a little, but I was also a little scared as I had never had anyone else but him watching me before.

I felt Edward sit on the bed next to me and his cold hand running up from my feet up my slender legs until he reached my pussy, there, he paused for a moment and then lifted his hand.

"Now I mustn't get ahead of myself, Lisa, do you have anything that could be used to tie you up with?" he asked in a gentle voice.

I got a little worried when I heard him say this, I didn't want to be tied up, and I had never been into bondage.

"Don't worry my sexy little bitch, we shall have a safe word if you feel uncomfortable at anytime."

I nodded in the direction of the wardrobe where my husband kept his ties for work; there must have been at least 20 in there. I heard him get up and open the wardrobe and fiddle about with the tie's until he must have picked the ones he wanted to use, he then came back and sat on the bed next to me, he lifted my head with one hand and put a tie across my eyes and around the back of my head and tied it in so that I could not see anything.

"Move to the middle of the bed so that I can tie you easily, oh, and I have to say, thank you for moving the bed to the middle of the room, much easier for me to do this," he said standing back up and moving around the bed tying my left hand to the bed post, then my right. As he moved down the bed toward my feet, he let his icy hand wander over my stomach and down to the top of my shorts. He gently tugged at my shorts and I lifted my hips so that he could take them off, I was then left in only bra and panties.

I heard him ask his friend to come further into the room and tie my right leg tight against the bottom rail of the bed while he did my left. I gasped as I felt another ghosts hand touch my skin; it was not from shock, or fear, but more excitement than anything else.

"Does your friend have a name?" I asked just out of politeness.

"Ahh, yes, he does, Albert meet Lisa, Lisa meet Albert," Edward said while tying my ankle to the rail.

And once again, out of sheer politeness I replied, "Nice to meet you Albert."

A mummer once again came from the ghost; I could not understand it this time, but Edward translated.

"He said the pleasure was all his, and said to please pardon the pun, none was intended."

Once Albert had finished tying my ankle to the bed, he let his rough ghostly hand brush against the inside of my calf and upward, slowly toward my thigh, I started breathing heavily at this stage, all the different sensation's where beginning to swim in my head.

Albert had his hand taken off my skin and that's when I hear Edward talking to Albert in a much lowered tone, I could not make out what they were saying. A couple of minutes pasted and I felt them sit on the bed next to me, one on the left and one to my right, I couldn't make out at this point, who was on which side. They just sat there for ages, not saying a word, not moving.

It seemed like half an hour had passed until I felt a hand on me.