Gilmore Girls Ch. 03

Story Info
More Gilmore fun.
1.2k words
4.02
56.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day just after 12:30 Luke was slowly pushing his cock into Lorelai's back side. "Oooh, gently babe," she said.

He withdrew slightly and let some spit fall onto his cock before gently pushing back in. "That better?"

"Mmm, yeah keep going it feels really good."

Luke moved in and out gradually building up speed as Lorelai adjusted. "Man you feel tight. Been a long time since we did this."

"Everything must feel tight with your equipment. Have I mentioned how fucking lucky I am to have it at my disposal. Fuck my ass. Go on fuck it."

Luke duly fucked her tight asshole hard. "Yes, you can have it anytime. Do you like me fucking your ass Lorelai? Do you?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes, give it to me. You're so fucking good," she exclaimed.

Luke gave her backside a swift smack as he continued his assault. "Come for me my slut," he said as he smacked her again and again.

"Oh yes, smack me. Smack me. I'm cumming," she said as she came heavily as he emptied his load into her.

They fell forward onto the bed Lorelai face down with Luke embedded in her. He moved the hair from her neck and kissed it gently. "I love you so much," he whispered in her ear.

Muffled he heard her say, "Right back at ya."

He removed his deflating cock from her and lay to her side and sat in silence while he stroked his hand up and down her legs and ass for a minute or so.

She then turned to him and they kissed feeling each other's tongues. "Wow! I can't believe we're still like this. I still get so into it and I still get wet when I think about you at work. Shouldn't the novelty have worn off by now?"

"I don't know. I think it's getting better," he said cupping her buttock.

"Yeah, me too. Crap," she said looking at the clock. "Times up big fella," she said smacking his back side.

"Right you are. We'll do this properly later."

"That's for sure."

With that they got dressed and went down to the diner. When they got down Rory was sat drinking coffee at the counter.

"Hey good lookin'," Lorelai greeted her.

"Hey Mom," Rory returned with a hug. "You going back to work?"

"Yep, just came by for a midday dose of my man," she said comically bouncing her eyebrows."

Rory laughed. "Boundaries Mother dearest."

"You're just jealous," she quipped before taking a sip of Rory's drink. "Gotta go babe, time is money." She kissed them both and walked out the diner.

Rory watched her walk away then turned to Luke. "Is it just me or is she walking a bit funny?"

Luke blushed slightly and couldn't hold back a sly smile. "Wouldn't you like to know."

"I think I have an idea and some firsthand experience," she said with a wink.

"Hey, get your ass upstairs," Luke said. He came close to her ear and whispered, "I don't have much time. Good that you're in a skirt. Get your knickers off I'll be up in a sec."

She did just that. After a couple of minutes he joined her. "OK let me get that pussy juice on my face. Sit on the edge of the bed."

She sat on the bed and lifted up her skirt. He knelt down and got to work quickly getting her going. "Mmm, you really are a randy little one aren't you? Every time I feel you you're soaking wet."

"It's not my fault you're such a turn on. I've been itching for this since I woke up. Oooh! Go on," she said as he sucked hard on her clit making her jump in ecstasy before her orgasm made her gush her juices onto his face.

"Mmm, you horny little slut. I barely touched you for 20 seconds. Mmm, you taste amazing," he said as he rubbed all of his face over her wet pussy.

Breathing heavily she responded. "Yes, I'm a slut. You've made me into a slut for you."

"Mmm, just like your mother. See how she walked. You weren't imagining it. I just got done fucking her in the ass when we came down," he said in a husky voice.

"Oooh, really? Does she like it like that?"

"Oh yeah. She loves a good buggering every now and again your mom." He put two fingers into her as he spoke wetting them with her cum.

"It's so hot talking about it."

"I know." He removed his wet finger and moved it to her virgin asshole. "I think you'll like it too." He gently rubbed her there his mouth resuming its work on her pussy.

"Oh my! Daddy I've never been touched there before," she cooed as he cajoled his finger into her but hole. "Oh my god, that's good."

He fucked her ass with his finger while continuing his assault on her pussy.

"Oh yes! Oh Yes! You're fingering my ass hole Daddy Luke. You're making me cum. Oh yes!" She came hard again while pushing his head hard into her cunt. "Oh yes!"

He looked up when she eventually released the pressure on his head. "Good?"

"Better than good. Wow. You'll help me graduate to full anal won't you?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, we'll build up to it. You and your mom are two peas in a pod. Two great pieces of ass, dirty sluts to boot and I get you both."

"That you do. Always will. Thanks so much for fitting me in Luke that was awesome," she said as they stood up and she put her knickers back on.

"No worries. Will I see you at home later?"

"Yeah. Oh I almost forgot. Marty's coming to Stars Hollow later. You'll get to meet him," she said excitedly.

"Oh yeah? Great, can't wait," he said genuinely.

She looked at him sceptically. "Now you have to promise you won't go into your usual overprotective dad mode."

"What are you talking about?"

"Come on Dad you've been doing it forever. Dean and even Jess, YOUR OWN NEPHEW by the way got the Daddy Luke treatment," she said pulling on his arm and giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Hey. I don't do anything of the sort. I treat them normally."

"Come on Luke, you know that's not true. It's very very cute and I love you for it but give him a chance. Don't automatically decide to dislike him because he's with your daughter."

"Hey, I'm the one that encouraged you to go out with him in the first place. Do you not remember that conversation?" Luke now holding out his arms in denial.

"I know. You're right. I just really, really want you to like him. Just give him the benefit of the doubt. I've told him all about you even before we started dating. I think he'll be nervous to make a good impression. Just give him some leeway."

Luke softened giving her a kiss then hugging her close. "OK, I'll be good. I remember going to your grandparents for the first time. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. And as I said he's already in my good books anyway. I like him already from what I've heard from you and your mom."

"Great," she said as they parted. "I'll see you later then. Remember to wash your face I'm all over it. Love you Dad."

"You too. Bye kid."

"Bye."