Gilmore Girls Ch. 04

Story Info
More Gilmore fun.
1.4k words
4.13
49k
6
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty arrived in Stars Hollow at 3pm just as planned. He parked the car he'd borrowed behind Rory's and made his way to the front door. He rang the bell and waited. After a minute or so he tried again and got the same lack of response. He tried the door knob and it opened. "Hello," he said as he slowly entered the house. "Rory!"

As he made his way into the kitchen he could hear Rory laugh and say "Oh come on, you're kidding me? You did that?"

Marty decided to let he finish her conversation before he let his presence be known.

"Oh Logan, you're so funny," he heard her laugh.

Marty felt like his heart sank into his stomach.

"Oh! Do you have to go? Oh, OK... Yeah. Bye Logan, see you next week." Rory shut her phone and went back to sorting her books.

"Hey," Marty said from her door.

Rory let out a yelp and looked up at Marty, "Oh my god Marty you almost gave me a heart attack," she said holding her chest. She looked at her clock. "You're right on time, why didn't you ring the bell? Not that people do in this town."

"I did but it seems you were distracted. Seems like you were having such a good laugh on the phone," he said in a stern tone looking less than pleased.

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh." He move closer to her. "How often do you see him?"

She came to him holding his hands. "Oh Marty I was just talking to him. Nothing is going on. I'd never do anything to hurt you."

"How often to do see him?" he repeated.

Rory looked down at her hands. "I'm sorry, I guess maybe once or twice a week. It's really nothing, just friends stuff. He's such good company I really like spending time with him."

Marty could feel his cheeks burn in anger and humiliation. "What am a chopped liver?"

"Oh come on Marty you're the one I want to be with. It's just that we were together for a while so it's good to keep in touch."

"I don't like you seeing him. I hate that guy."

"You can't tell me who to see."

"I'm telling you who I don't want you to see."

"You can't tell me that either!" she shouted.

"The hell I can't," he said as he grabbed her by the wrist and threw her onto the bed.

"Hey!" she shouted as she landed on the bed.

He manhandled her so she was kneeling on the floor with her torso flat on the bed. He lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties. "I'm telling you now you'll stop seeing him," he shouted as he used his left hand to push her face into the bed and right hand smacked her bare backside.

"Ow!" she moaned.

"Smack! Smack! Smack!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

He bent down to her ear and whispered, "I just don't get what you see in that loser. I'm going to spank whatever it is out of you." He spanked her a few more times.

"Oh! Oh! Ooohh yeess!" she screamed this time.

"Yes, you love it don't you." He stopped smacking her, released her head and asked, "You're going to stop seeing and speaking to him aren't you? Aren't you?"

She turned to look at him smirking and said, "But he's so cool and rich and fun."

"You fucking bitch." With that he pushed her head back and hit her harder a few times. He then undid his pants and released his big cock. Her moved around and spread her but cheeks. He positioned himself at her entrance and slammed his thick cock into her snatch. "You're fucking soaking you dirty slut."

"Oh yes! I'm a dirty slut with a wet pussy, fuck it with your huge cock master."

He drilled her until he felt the walls of her vagina contract around his shaft and she let out a wail as she came. "Did he ever make you cum like that? Did he?"

"No Never. He was a small cocked bitch. You're my man for a reason."

He fucked her a little more before telling her, "Come here swallow my cum."

She turned around and went to her knees taking his cock as he thrust it down her throat then released a big load into her mouth the last two spurts nicely covering her face.

"Mmm, Marty you're a fucking stud and you taste so good," she said as she sucked his cock making sure she got it clean. Then she scooped the cum on her face into her mouth swallowing. When done she stood up and pulled him with her into onto her bed where she cuddled up to him.

He kissed her gently tasting his cum on her tongue all the time feeling her soft skin with his hand. "You really know how to get me worked up Rory," he said softly.

She giggled shyly kissing him again then saying, "Well I really like to get you worked up. That was one of the best experiences of my life. Sooo Hot."

"I'm so glad I found you. So lucky." He regarded her for a moment. "OK, I don't want to spoil the moment here but I'm pretty sure that at some point in that conversation you veered off the truth to get me worked up. Very manipulative by the way," he said giving her a playful stern look.

She smiled mischievously "Mmm, maybe."

"Please tell me you didn't mean all that stuff about really liking spending time with him. I loved the game but I'm not sure I could handle that much being the truth."

Smiling she replied, "No of course I didn't mean that. Being with you showed just how good spending time with someone can be."

"OK, good. Ditto by the way in case that wasn't completely obvious by how I follow you around like a puppy dog."

She laughed, "Come on! You do not! Even if you did I'd like it."

They were silent for a few moments just enjoying the closeness as she nuzzled her face into his neck. "I know I can't tell you who not to see. I'm sorry for saying that. Put it down to the heat of the moment. I just got mad when I heard you laughing and telling him how funny he was on the phone."

"Oh babe I know you'd never think that when you weren't het up."

She reached out to her bed side table and grabbed her phone.

"Here." She went to her call register and showed him the screen.

"What?"

She scrolled up and down. "Look, no calls made or received since last night to you."

"What? But you were just..." He put it all together. "You mean you planned all this?" He smiled.

She smiled back. "From start to finish. Just call me the puppet master."

"I knew at some point you were just provoking for fun but it was all an act? No phone calls? No meetings?"

"Nope, none. I have no desire to see him again Marty. I really don't know what I saw in him in the first place," she said as she kissed around his ear.

"Wow! That was one hell of a performance. Oscar to Ms. Gilmore," he said shaking his head. "How the hell?"

"Well I was waiting for you. I couldn't wait to see you and I was getting so wet in anticipation. I knew Luke and Mom wouldn't be home for a couple of hours at least so I starting thinking about what we could get up to. This was the result of my thinking. I saw you pull up so I made sure the door was open and ran to my bedroom and began my acting debut. I can't believe how perfectly it turned out," she said excitedly.

"That it did. You had me completely crazy."

"Did I? Did you get mad thinking about me going off with him?"

"You know it did. How couldn't it?"

"Yeah, I knew. So worth it though. That was one hell of a hot spanking you gave me." She looked at her clock. "Hey, do you want to see the town before we come back here for dinner with my parents? It'll be good to meet Dad in the Diner where he's in his element. He's more comfortable there."

"Oooh, the famous Diner. I've been wanting to go there for over a year. Oh dear, the nerves are starting. What if he doesn't like me?"

"Oh who wouldn't like you. Luke's a big softie deep down anyway."

"But he's like your Dad I need to impress."

"The only way you won't impress is if you're not yourself."

"If you say so."

"I do."

And they got up and left the house.