Gino Takes Me

Story Info
Shy girl gets more than dinner.
1.9k words
4.13
115.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gino had just parked his car and was walking to his apartment when I saw him. He had lived two doors away from me for the past three years. I shyly said hi, as I started to pass him in the hall. He stopped right in front of me instead of walking by me this time.

"Hi Mary, How you doing today?" He was smiling at me, looking down at me from his 6'4 height.

" I stuttered, but finally got out that I was fine and tried to walk past him. He got in front of me again, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, what are you doing tonight? I thought you might like to have dinner with me at my place."

I was totally shocked, and it must have shown on my face.

He smiled at me and leaned down until his face was near mine. "I've noticed you starring at me for sometime now, I figured you would never break the ice and ask me out, soooo I'm asking you instead." He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead and walked past me. " 7:00pm, and don't be late." He called over his shoulder and disappeared down the hall.

I just stood there stunned, the most gorgeous man I have ever seen just kissed me on the forehead and asked me over to his place for dinner. I hurriedly walked to my apartment. It was already 5:00pm. I only had two hours to get ready. I showered and dressed with just enough time to have a straight shot of whiskey to try and calm my nerves. I stood at his apartment door for at least five minutes, right as I was gonna knock on the door it opened. "Did you plan on knocking, or just standing there?" He asked with the biggest grin on his face. I was caught. I was so embarrassed, but he put his arm around me and ushered me into his apartment. He was still giggling as he handed me a glass of wine.

"I think you could use this." He winked at me as he handed me the wine.

I took a large gulp, as he came around, put his arm around me and held me close to him. I was in heaven.

"Why don't we sit down."

He sat next to me on the couch, that just happened to be just large enough for both of us to fit with no extra room, so we were thigh to thigh. Gino had his arm around me and was still grinning as I became a little light headed. I figured I had drank the whiskey and the wine to fast as I'm not used to drinking.

"Just relax. You're perfectly safe." He said as I felt myself getting very tired.

I knew right away he had put something in my drink. "Oh No, what did you do? I have to go home." I tried to get up, but it was impossible for me to stand.

Gino got up, lifting my legs onto the couch. I felt kinda numb. "I've seen you watching me, starring at me, I've seen the lust in your eyes that you were to shy to act on."

He knelt beside me and whispering in my ear. I was trembling all over, scared of what he was planning on doing to me. I thought the worst. He was going to have his way with me and there wasn't a damn thing I could do to stop him. "I gave you a little something to make you relax, it will wear off in about an hour, if after that time you don't want to stay then you can go home, but know this, You will never get another chance with me if you leave."

I was confused, what was he planning on doing to me?

He ran his hands down my arms to my hands. Gino picked my hand in his, kissed it, then put it in his lap where I could feel his erection through his jeans. I tried to move my hand but couldn't.

"Just relax, I won't hurt you, I won't make you do anything, just relax and feel what I'm doing to you, let the desire you have buried deep inside you finally come to the surface."

His hands never left my body as he spoke to me in whispered tones. Gino slowly ran his hands down the front of my blouse, over the tiny buttons down the front. He started with the bottom button and undid it. He slowly worked his way up to the top button, my blouse was still together but unbuttoned. I tried to shake my head no, but he leaned down and kissed my forehead again, whispering soothing words to me. Gino went down to my feet, pulled off my shoes. I had on panty hose and he made a moaning sound as he touched my feet through the hose. His hands slowly inched their way up my leg, up my skirt, to the top of my panty hose. He grabbed the top of them and pulled them down, bringing my panties along with them. I was shaking so hard I thought I would fall off the couch. He threw the panties and hose aside, his hands came up to my unbuttoned shirt and pulled it open.

I felt so exposed, but so excited too. I didn't understand how I could feel both at the same time. I wasn't wearing a bra and he seemed excited by this. His hands found my nipples. He softly ran his fingers over them, then suddenly pinching them, just hard enough to get a moan from me. His hands went under my skirt again, drawing my legs apart just enough so he could get his fingers on my clit. I was embarrassed that I was already so wet. He would be able to tell he was arousing me. It had been along time since I had been with anyone and he was making me so aroused. His fingers circled my clit as he pinched and stroked my nipples. I was on the verge of cumming when his fingers left my pussy. Gino leaned down and suckled my nipple while pinching the other one. I was trying so hard not to moan to no avail. It felt so good. Too good.

All at once I felt his hands on my pussy again, he slowly inserted two fingers into my wet throbbing slit, slowly bringing his fingers in and out as he circles my clit with his thumb, I felt the orgasm coming on me, knew if he just kept doing what he was doing I would have the strongest orgasm ever! Just then he removed his fingers, I almost sat up and begged him to continue. That's when I noticed I wasn't as drugged as I had been, I was able to sit up and I did.

Gino looked at me and grinned. "So, do you want to leave or stay?"

He seemed so damn sure of himself and what my answer would be, if I hadn't been so damn horny and hadn't wanted his huge cock inside me so bad, I would have left him sitting there on the floor, but I couldn't in the state I was in and he knew it.

"Im not leaving until you finish what the hell you started!" I said grinning and panting.

He didn't waste any time at all, he moved so fast for a moment I feared he would be too harsh with me, I was wrong. He sat up all the while lying on top of me, and removed the rest of his clothes. He was the most magnificent specimen of man I had ever seen, His arms were so huge he could crush me so easily.

"Touch me." He growled.

I touched the arms that I had been starring at, he quickly took my hand and moved it to his huge throbbing cock. He was so smooth yet hard. I smeared the tiny drop of precum that had oozed from the tip all over the purple head, from the moan I heard I think he liked it.

"I can't take anymore. I need you now!"

He growled in my ear as he entered me in one long, slow stroke. I felt the sensation all the way down to my toes. I felt so filled.

I had been afraid he would hurt me with that huge cock of his, but he was a master with it. He knew just what to do and just how to move to elicit moans from me. I felt my orgasm coming on, I wrapped my ankles around his back and pushed him deeper inside me. I was breathing so hard, thrashing my head from side to side when he stopped moving inside me. "NOOoooo, Why did you stop?" I yelled. I would never forgive him if he stopped now.

He just looked at me and smiled. I was shaking all over, my ankles were still wrapped around him and I tried to push him into me again, I knew just a couple more thrusts and I would come apart. He shook his head. " Do you trust me, would you let me do anything to you right now, just so you could cum?"

I was so aroused. I wasn't listening well enough when I said yes to both of his questions. He bent down, got a piece of rope from his pants pocket and took my hands and tied them above my head to the arm of the couch. It was then I got a little scared. "Shhhh..there's no need to fear me now. I'm about to give you what you want." Gino softly rubbed my clit and I jumped from the sparks I felt. He slowly filled me with his cock once again, pulling out almost all the way only to push it back in slowly. He kept this slow rhythm up for what seemed like an hour, he would slow down even more as he sensed I was on the verge of cumming. He was driving me out of my mind. My whole body was tense. I needed relief, now! Suddenly his rhythm changed as he pounded me with his cock, harder and harder, deeper than he had been going all along. I knew I wouldn't last much longer now. I was thrusting my hips up to meet his every thrust, trying to make him go even deeper. He grabbed my ankles and threw them over his shoulders and pounded at my wet, throbbing, sensitive pussy. I was moaning with every thrust, almost crying from the sheer pleasure of it.

The orgasm hit me so hard and so quickly, my hips tried to buck as the wave after wave crashed over me, Gino bit down on my left nipple as the orgasm hit me and I let out a soul searing screech as the hardest orgasm I had ever had went through my body. As I came down from it Gino was still keeping his fast, pussy pounding pace until he started grunting and slammed himself full force into me, shooting his seed into me.

We lay there for what seemed like hours trying to get our breathing back to normal. Gino was still on top of me, connected to me in the most intimate way possible. He leaned down to kiss me and I felt his cock come to life again inside me. 'No way!" I said, wide eyed.

"Oh yes, my sweet." And he started moving inside me all over again.