Gloryhole Porn Trick

Story Info
Evil woman creates an incest situation
2.2k words
4.27
351.5k
215
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you understand all I've told you? I need to be sure you know what you're getting yourself in for before I get you to sign the contract." Carol asked the young man in front of her. He looked nervous but Carol knew how money could motivate people.

"Sure" Gary replied, trying to sound casual. "I'm going naked into the booth, put my cock through the hole and my cock will be worked on. You can't tell me who, could be a hot chick, a fat ugly lady, a man or even a tranny."

Carol uncrossed her legs and re-crossed them flashing me Gary her red knickers up under her tiny mini skirt. Helped to get him horny she thought. Carol laughed still trying to sound casual.

"Wouldn't be 'hard-core glory hole' otherwise." She said.

"Exactly." Gary signed the contract and Carol escorted him to the stage. There were two booths that made up the glory hole. Gary's door was open and the other shut and there were several cameras and scruffy camera men idling around checking their gear. One of them started filming as they approached.

"Who do you have here Carol?" a cameraman asked.

"This is Gary and he's ready for his first "hard-core glory hole". Carol felt excited, this was going to be a good money making day for her company. She led him to the booth and told him to strip. Gary quickly did and Carol admired his cock as she placed the sound proofing headphones on his head. Carol shut the door, time for phase two.

-----------------------------------

"You game?" Carol asked.

"Of course. It's good money."

"£500, providing you drain the cock, nothing if you don't finish the job. And as you're only 18 we have a special outfit for you."

Lisa eyed the schoolgirl outfit Carol produced and wasn't surprised.

"You want the hair in bunches too?"

"I do and so will the viewers." Lisa signed the contract and got changed.

Carol led Lisa into the stage area and the cameramen all turned to eye the young beauty. "This is Lisa; she's 18 and ready for her first hard-core glory hole experience. Have fun Lisa" Carol laughed. Carol led Lisa to her booth and the camera zoomed in on Lisa, who gave it the thumbs up.

-----------------------------------

Carol shut Lisa's cubicle temporarily and opened the door to Gary's booth. She fixed a gag into his mouth, she didn't want him making any noises and giving the game away. Carol opened Lisa's booth door so the cameras could film them both and gave the instructions for the filming to start and took her seat in the director's chair.

Gary nervously looked out at the crew and took a deep gulp and placed his hard cock through the hole and waited. Carol saw the look of relief on Lisa's face as the white hard cock entered through the hole. The camera zoomed on her and she smiled. Lisa launched herself at the cock and started working on the cock. Lisa was no stranger to sucking cock and was now concentrating on trying to put on a good show for the camera. She wanted to impress. She had her eye on a fancy car to match her Barbie girl looks and hoped to get another porn job if possible. Carol could see that Gary had relaxed and was enjoying his blowjob, she smiled a devilish smile to herself.

Carol gave Gary the prearranged signal for cumshot time and the camera crew focused on Lisa who remained unaware as she had the cock deep in her mouth. The cameras perfectly caught the look of surprise on Lisa' face as the first shot filled her teen mouth. She backed away and jerked the cock hard onto her face, holding the first shot in her mouth. Lisa prided herself on having mastered the porn star blowjob finish. Her boyfriends were always impressed. When the cock finished spewing, Lisa gently milked the last drops onto her forehead. She turned to the camera and smiled as she held the cock and showed the camera the cum in her mouth. She slowly swallowed and showed off her now-empty mouth. Lisa rubbed her tummy.

"Yummy, think I need some more." With that she scooped more cum off her face and placed it in her mouth and repeated the swallowing performance. She turned back to the cock and kissed the tip before standing up. Her legs ached as the directors hadn't treated her to a cushion or any comfortable surface.

-----------------------------------

Carol took her microphone and approached Lisa. Shutting Gary's booth door as she did.

"Did you enjoy that Lisa?" Carol asked.

"Hell yeah" Lisa said, honestly but playing up to the role. "That cum tasted great and my pussy's soaked."

"So we'd like you to fuck that cock on camera, shouldn't take long for it to get hard again. Are you up for that...same fee? Make use of all that pussy juice you've prepared?"

Lisa had been expecting this. "Can I meet the owner first?"

"Of course not, he won't meet you ever, even if fucks you, he'll be blindfolded throughout. You game?"

"What the hell, I'll do it!"

"Great, pop back in the booth and put the headphones and the goggles on this time. We need to ask the stud." Lisa did as she was told and thought hard about what the cock looked like in case they tried a switch.

-----------------------------------

Carol opened Gary's booth and removed his headphones and gag.

"How was that?" Carol asked.

"Good, real good."

"What do you reckon, boy or girl?"

"Girl. I'm sure of it."

"You confident enough to fuck on camera then? For another £500 of course."

"Definitely".

"Good". Carol looked down, the boy was hard again already. She loved younger men for this. She placed the headphones back on and put the ball gag back in place and this time Carol cuffed his hands behind his back and darkened goggles on his eyes.

-----------------------------------

Carol turned to the camera. Time to reveal exactly how bad she had been.

"Now for some real fun, you guys won't believe this". She opened the door and took the headphones off Lisa and brought her out and stood her in front of her mystery cock.

"Ok Lisa, I've got your stud ready. You impressed him so much he's keen to fuck you without ever even seeing you. You should be proud. Take your goggles off and check out the guy we have for you."

Lisa reached for her goggles. They were blacked out but she could just make out a silhouette in front of her. Carol was thrilled with the way Lisa played her part, she slowly looked up at the guy in front of her, playing to the camera. The cameras focused in to get Lisa's reaction as she lifted the goggles up.

" Gary?!? My God you're fucking kidding right? That's my fucking brother!"

She turned to look at Carol who had a huge smile on her face. Carol watched her scan the crew, she saw Lisa realise that only Carol knew and Carol took great satisfaction in tricking this young pretty girl.

"There's been a switch right? Tell me I didn't just suck my brother off?"

"You sure did love, and you loved it remember, your brother made your pussy wet and you thought his cum tasted lovely. What you going to do? Go tell Daddy on me?" Carol could see the look of hatred in Lisa's eyes.

"I didn't know it was my fucking brother! You made sure of that. I wouldn't have done that otherwise or said those things. I'm outta here!"

"Hold on love you just said you'd fuck him. Offer still stands."

Lisa stuck her middle finger up at Carol. "Fuck off you sick bitch."

"£1000."

Lisa started walking. She had to walk past Carol to get to the changing rooms to get out of her street clothes and she wished she didn't.

"£2000.... £3000.... £5000" Carol increased the figure as Lisa walked towards the door. Her mind was racing. She'd planned this out meticulously and it looked like the plan was falling apart. She regretted revealing the incest theme before the two siblings fucked.

Lisa's hand reached for the door.

"£5000."

Lisa stopped.

Carol's heart skipped a beat. Lisa looked back at her. The two women starred for what seemed like an eternity to both.

"£10,000?" Lisa asked.

"Got her!" thought Carol.

"Ok, but that's without a condom and with a cream pie finish for the camera."

"£15,000."

"£10,000. That's my final offer."

Carol watched Lisa contemplating this outrageous offer. Lisa took her hand off the door and walked back to her spot. She looked at Carol and then at the camera.

"Ok you bastards. I'll admit that his cum tasted good and I did really want to fuck that cock. I'm still pissed you tricked me into sucking my own brother though..... But he is cute."

"You're right there. You want to fuck him?"

Lisa nodded. "I do. And I want to fuck him right now on film for everybody to watch."

"Good girl" Carol smiled. She had really hit the jackpot with this one.

Lisa reached out as if to touch her older brother's glistening cock.

"This feels so naughty. He doesn't know it's me, does he?" Lisa giggled for the camera and took the cock in her hand. She started moving her little hand up and down her brother's cock. Carol loved her job! She sat back into her chair to enjoy her hard work. Lisa cupped and fondled her brother's balls and started sucking on him again. Carol was very impressed with Lisa's efforts, even though it was incest she was showing off all her skills and clearly was an experienced cock sucker.

"Oops, I nearly got too carried away sucking my big brother's cock. He's already cum in my mouth once; I want it in my pussy this time." Lisa stood up and saw a red leather foot stool that had been positioned nearby. She grabbed her brother's cock and led him to the stool. She climbed on the stool and brought her brother's cock to meet her eager pussy.

"Stop!" It was Carol. Lisa looked around in shock. "Are you sure you want to do this Lisa, he is your brother. What would your mother say?" Carol winked at Lisa and she understood. Lisa laughed and turned to face the camera.

"I don't care what she thinks; if she was here watching me, I'd still fuck my brother's cock in front of her. I'd love to see her shocked at the sight of her sweet little angel getting fucked by her brother." With that she pulled her big brother into her soaked pussy.

Lisa started thrusting onto Gary's cock and he began thrusting back, unaware of the crime he was committing. Lisa was putting on a good show for the camera and Carol felt some of the show was aimed specifically at her. Lisa was very vocal and kept making fuck faces at the camera.

"Fuck this is good! Who'd have thought my brother's cock would fill me up so much." Lisa looked at Carol who had a huge smile on her face and a hand in her knickers playing with herself. Carol could see all the men struggling with erections in their trousers whilst they tried to continue filming.

"Do you prefer your brother's cock to other boys you have had?" Carol asked.

"God yes!" Lisa grunted back. "It makes me feel like such a naughty slut and I love it. Maybe Daddy's cock would be this good, but I can't imagine any other guy would make me feel like this." Lisa was saying all the right things, Carol couldn't have scripted this better. Carol had to bite down on her hand to muffle her orgasm. This tipped Lisa over the edge and she came good and hard for the camera.

Lisa seemed surprised by her brother's sudden ejaculation into her pussy but it didn't stop her from cumming hard, too. She waited until he finished moving and eased herself off his softening cock. She laughed as his legs gave way under him, and he fell back onto his arse on the floor. Lisa agilely positioned herself so the camera could see her brother's cum starting to slide out of her well-fucked pussy.

"Oops, can't have that escaping or there won't be any incest babies." With that she used two fingers to push the cum back into her dripping pussy."

"Did you enjoy that Lisa?" Carol asked, but everyone already knew the answer.

"Hell yes!" Lisa shouted at the camera "I love fucking my brother." Carol signalled the end of filming and shook Lisa's hand.

"Well done. That was great. You can keep the uniform. Speak to Tim at the front desk, he has your cheque. We'll give you a few minutes head start on your brother.

"Thanks Carol." With that Lisa glanced back at her brother, smiled.

-----------------------------------

Carol smiled to herself as she put the finishing touches on the editing. It really was an excellent shoot and looked even better without the haggling over the price of Lisa's fee. Everyone would be much more shocked thinking Lisa did that for only £500. She placed a DVD copy in each of the envelopes along with the note. She wrote the address. One to Lisa, one to Gary. Lisa's incestuous antics wouldn't stay a secret for long. The question is would they respond to the note?