Goddess Rhiannon

Story Info
Goddess protects abused boy and punishes father.
44.5k words
4.74
128.4k
133
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers

Forward – A Word from the Star

To all of My Devoted Loving Lusting Admirers,

I was so X-cited when our friend had propositioned Me for a story based on Me; Rhiannon or as some of you know Me better as, Mistress Rhiannon. I was so thrilled to see the great effort that he put into making this literary piece a sensual adventurous tale that filled me with arousal of intense magnitude. I certainly hope all of you will enjoy it as much as I did. Perhaps a sequel is in order....???

Whips and Kisses...

Breast Wishes...

Rhiannon

Direction

The first part of this story is narrated as if from an outside observer.

The next chapters are from the viewpoints of the indicated person.

Collusion - Narrator

"Hello?" Rhiannon said into the receiver of her cell phone.

"Rhiannon, it's Dawn. We have this year's candidate. Where and when can we meet to discuss things?" Dawn Whitham asked.

"I'm in the middle of teaching a class right now. I'll stop by your tattoo parlor on my way home. Will that be soon enough?" Rhiannon asked, warily watching the children for signs of impending riotous behavior.

"Sure, no great hurry. I'll see you then," Dawn hung up, went out to the parlor, and began her part of creating a complicated tattoo, awaiting Rhiannon's visit.

Back to the Classroom - Narrator

"Okay you little darlings, Miss Rhiannon has a new song, to teach you," Rhiannon informed the children.

"This is an old Welch ditty that has been put to a Rock & Roll beat. I think it will play well in the school assembly later this year. Who here knows where Wales is?" Rhiannon asked the class.

A bright-eyed young girl raised her hand and waited to be, called upon, "Go ahead Millicent."

"Wales is on the southwest coast of the Isle of Great Britain," she declared confidently.

"Very good, yes Wales is an ancient place, one of legends, myths, and folklore. Many of these stories were passed down through song, many legends have been put to music over the thousands of years gone by," Rhiannon told the children, though she had a far away look in her eye as if remembering the past more than remembering the history taught her.

"It was a time of gods, goddesses, wizards, and magic," suddenly Rhiannon's mind seemed to leap forward once again to the here and now, "Or so the stories tell us."

"The song we will be learning was written around a very old legend of the warrior woman Cathain. She was the fiercest warrior of her day, but a very lonely woman because of it. I'm handing out the lyrics to everyone and we can all read them together."

The papers were quickly, distributed and Rhiannon went on, "This legend should have something for everyone. It has warriors, great battles, romance, and magic all in one. So boys and girls both will enjoy it."

"Who would like to start us off by reading aloud first?" Rhiannon looked around the room at the many raised hands, but like many teachers, she picked the quiet boy in the back that had not raised his.

"Roger, would you start reading for me?" Rhiannon knew that the boys in her class all had a crush on her. A raven haired beauty with curves to die for, a bust that was nothing short of amazing, a petite frame which neared their own heights, and eyes which seemed to penetrate them to their very souls. Therefore, she didn't have to bully the children into doing things for the sake of their grades, she simply had to ask them to do something for her, and they would quickly jump to it, just to please her.

Roger obviously just wanted to remain anonymous in the back but Rhiannon was intent on nurturing all of her children to be all their potentials would allow so Roger held up his paper, gulped, and began reading aloud, "

The Cathain Legend
By: Grant Lee Phillips

Bid goddess rise from mists of memory
Rise the fair Cathain
In battle the equal of every man
And every lover disdained
Her heart was locked in a round tower's keep
And none that gate could unbar
Till rose a prince in Ulster's east
His name was Conchobar

By day she taught him feats of arms
With sword and mace and bow
By night they kindled passion's fire
That only lovers know
So king and warrior thus were joined
In battles blood and love
The throne belonged to Conchobar
To Cathain the Witch's Glove"

"Okay Roger that was very good. I knew you would do a fine job. Now who should be next?"

Hands all around rose once again, this time all of the children volunteered having seen the praise Roger had received.

"I'm so pleased that you all want to participate. I think therefore that we should all read the rest aloud together. Follow along now.

Dark rivals rose against the king
To challenge for his throne
All Ulster in the balance hung
Without its champion
A druid he sent to sacrifice
An offering to Cathain
A maiden fair with flaxen hair
Not once but two times slain
Two times slain

Ooh ooh ooh

But Cathain she would ne'r return
To fight the kings own war
Till druid did a virgin bring
To Conamara far
The fair Iona pure and sweet
On the self-same table lain
And by the Corclach's hungry stone
The innocent was slain

Hey hey hey
Hey hey hey

In rage the warrior goddess from
The Western Sea arose
Her bloody gauntlet dealt that day
A thousand fierce deathblows
The kingdom saved her quest complete
She sank beneath the waves
Till Ulster's sons with sacrifice
Bid her return once more"

A huge smile graced Rhiannon's full lips when they finished, "Wow, that was great! Now all we have to do is, add the melody and were ready."

Rhiannon took out her DVD player and patched it through the room's loud speakers, "As some of you know, I'm not just a school teacher, I'm the lead singer for my band, Sweet-N-Evil. I'm only saying this because I had them play the melody without the vocals so we could sing along."

Most of the children were somewhat stunned to discover that their lovely teacher by day is the lead singer for a Rock-n-Roll band by night.

"Let's all listen to the melody first," she started the player and the class all listened to the haunting music and its Gaelic overtones.

That day, the children left school reluctantly. The entertainment and fascinating subject had enthralled them the whole day long and they couldn't wait to come back tomorrow to see what Miss Rhiannon would do next.

Roger was the last to leave, as he often would be. He didn't want to leave the loving aura of Miss Rhiannon to return home to his abusive father. He would never say anything to the teacher for fear that he would be harmed or worse, his last remaining parent would be taken from him, leaving him orphaned. He missed his mother terribly.

Dawn Whitham - Narrator

Rhiannon hopped into her Ferrari and left the school for her visit with Dawn, waving at young Roger as she went by him.

It didn't take long and Rhiannon swung into the parking lot of Dawn's tattoo parlor.

Dawn came out to greet her. (Hey, nothing sounds like a Ferrari in your driveway, but a Ferrari in your driveway.)

Dawn moved in for a big hug of her longtime friend, "Damn girl, if I didn't know how long you've been packing away money for that car, I would think you were a dope dealer or something."

"You know better than that hon.. I've got investments older than this whole country," Rhiannon replied cheerily.

"Don't I know it? You don't look a day over four hundred either!"

"Watch yourself girl, you may be way bigger and stronger than I am but..." Rhiannon simply let the threat trail off unspoken.

"Uncle! Sheesh, can't a girl tease you without worrying about finding herself eating flies for the rest of her life?" Dawn backpedaled at warp speed.

"I was only teasing and you know it," Rhiannon declared as she walked into the business with her friend.

"How long have we known each other now?" Dawn wondered aloud.

"Since you were about six years old hon., about thirty six years," Rhiannon's memory, still as perfect as it should be.

"And now you look younger than I do," Dawn sighed.

"What's your point?"

"Nothing. I'm just waxing rhapsodic," Dawn shook herself to bring her back to the job at hand, "We have a new candidate for transferal. This one's a real piece of work."

"Do you think you can handle another one this soon?" Rhiannon asked.

"Yes, I'm hoping for some more bulk anyway," Dawn, confirmed.

"So, tell me about our next victim?"

Dawn grabbed a file folder and handed it to Rhiannon, who took a comfortable seat across from her and began to thumb through it.

"We are considering this electrician foreman who has numerous complaints against him from the females that have worked for him, complaints of sexual harassment, women who get the nastiest jobs, his attitude towards female electricians in general. We have complaints from the men working for him as well. He was arrested for, assault and battery on three separate occasions. One reported incident of spousal abuse is in the record. The spouse has passed away since then leaving him a single parent of one child. His spouse died in a car accident after fleeing their home one evening. The coroner, a lady friend of mine, determined that many of the injuries she sustained were from before the accident occurred. She says that in her opinion the reason for the crash was that her eyes were nearly swollen shut, making it very difficult for her to see."

"This qualifies in so many ways for our kind of punishment, however you stated that there is a child involved. You know that I disapprove of leaving a child orphaned," Rhiannon stated flatly, ready to toss the folder away without further consideration.

"You may wish to reconsider when I tell you the rest..." Dawn, with a mixture of anger and sorrow, on her face, added.

"What could possible make me consider orphaning a child?" Rhiannon asked confident in her rule's rightness.

"Look at the page with photos from the child's doctor and the emergency room."

"Oh, this poor little guy..." she declared, seeing the bruises and marks the boy sported, "But orphaning him is still not the solution I would choose."

Dawn swallowed hard and steeled herself for what she knew would be coming, "Loo... ah Look at the name Miss Rhiannon." Dawn, a hugely muscled woman body builder did not look as if she would ever be afraid of anything. However, Dawn knew her godmother quite well, and so she knew what could happen next.

As soon as Rhiannon saw the name printed on the paper, the very air in the room the two women occupied took on a 'charged' quality. Small sparks jumped from chairs to tables and from there to other objects in the room.

"Calm down, godmother. Don't shoot the messenger," Dawn cautioned, having been present before when Rhiannon became enraged.

Dawn's use of the word godmother brought Rhiannon back from a blind unthinking rage, which would have surely damaged portions of Dawn's parlor.

The fire slowly died down in Rhiannon's eyes and the sparks became fewer until they finally stopped.

Dawn breathed a huge sigh of relief, "Thanks Rhiannon, I just bought some of this stuff and I'd hate to have to go find it all again." Dawn smiled and gripped Rhiannon's shoulder in her strong hand.

"Hank R. Speight! You knew?"

"Yes, I knew he is the father of one of your students," Dawn admitted.

"He's accepted as the next one, but you are going to help with the aftereffects, do you understand?" Rhiannon's rage was closely held in-check as she stared at the image of the man, with his hand raised, swinging on his son.

"Yes ma'am, I will do whatever you wish," Dawn pulled her godmother in for a tightly held hug. "When do you want to do it?"

"Tomorrow night. Does Roger have any other family he can be placed with?" Rhiannon asked, leafing through the file looking for the information.

"Don't waste your effort. Roger has no one other than his father."

"You've done such a thorough job with this, so tell me who you plan to place the child with? Neither of us has the lifestyle needed to bring him up properly," Rhiannon rightly determined. "You're one of the few who know who I really am, and why I couldn't do it."

"Yes godmother, and I know that my bodybuilding and business might not be the best environment for a sensitive kid like him to grow up in. I have a lady I know who's only child, a daughter, died a few months ago and is having a hard time filling the hole in her heart."

"Have you spoken with her about the possibilities?" Rhiannon, asked in her all-business manor now that she was determined to see this through.

"Yes, and she was so hopeful that we could place a child with her. It nearly broke my heart not to be able to promise her," Dawn declared, "If she gets him, she will dote on him like he is the only reason for her to live."

"Local?"

"Yes, Roger would still be one of your students," Dawn reassured her godmother.

"It's settled then, tomorrow after school, Roger comes home with me, and Hank finds a new home," Rhiannon stood, having made her decision. "It's going to be tough onstage tonight to smile and sing."

"I'm sorry Rhiannon. I know what your students mean to you," Dawn hugged her godmother once again.

"I'm sorrier that I didn't investigate this myself sooner. I've always felt protective toward Roger and I should have followed my instincts about him," Rhiannon sadly admitted in self-deprecation.

"You can't blame yourself," Dawn soothed.

"Poor Roger's life will be forever changed. I just have to believe it will be for the better," Rhiannon released herself from the hug and started for the door.

"See you tomorrow Rhiannon," Dawn waved as Rhiannon left her parlor. Dawn shuddered suddenly, thinking of the rage Hank will be subjected to, the very next day. Dawn knew that her friend wasn't merely named after the Celtic Goddess of the underworld. She is that very same goddess.

Later That Evening - Narrator

Rhiannon readied herself for tonight's performance on stage with her band, 'Sweet-N-Evil'.

Business as usual, however she paused before putting on her face to have a good cry for her poor student.

Once she had settled down, put on her face, and donned her costume, Rhiannon joined 'Sweet-N-Evil' in front of the crowd. She smiled at the band members and told them which song would begin tonight's performance.

Rhiannon turned and approached the microphone, saying, "I want to dedicate tonight's opening song to one of the children I teach. This is for young Roger Speight with my hopes that his torn life goes in a more beautiful direction starting tomorrow. The name of the song is The 'Cathain Legend,' written by: Grant Lee Phillips."

'Sweet-N-Evil' began to play for the first time on stage, 'The Cathain Legend' as sung by Mistress Rhiannon.

The haunting melody held the audience spellbound. When she had finished the last verse, the whole crowd was on its feet. Never had they heard such feeling and emotion poured into a song.

That evening the performance was impeccable, however, anyone who was asked afterwards, which song was the best would be heard to answer, "The first one." They might not remember the name of the song, but they all remembered it was for Roger.

Come the New Day - Narrator

Just prior to the school day's start, Rhiannon cornered Roger as he entered the school, "Roger? Can I speak with you for a moment dear?"

Roger was so used to being in trouble for something that he slowly approached as if ready to bolt should things get sketchy.

Rhiannon noticed right away and put his mind at ease, "You are not in trouble honey. I just want to apologize to you."

This was something new for Roger. No adult had ever apologized to him before.

Once she had Roger safely alone Rhiannon began, "Roger, I'm sorry I was unaware of your situation before yesterday. I should have been more observant."

Roger was puzzled at this, "Situation, Miss Rhiannon?"

Rhiannon couldn't resist any longer, she pulled the boy in for a hug.

Roger hadn't gotten a hug like this since his mother had died, which surprised him some, but not as much as when she released him. For the first time in weeks, Roger was free from aches and pains throughout his body. Had he inspected himself, he would have noticed that every bruise and aching joint had disappeared from him.

"Wow, thanks Miss Rhiannon. I feel really good. You're the best hugger ever!" Roger declared enthusiastically.

"I want you to enjoy yourself today, but before you leave to go home, I need to talk to you again. Will you wait to talk to me after school?" she inquired, looking deeply into his eyes.

"F... F... for a little while, Dad gets really mad if I don't get home on time."

"Well, you won't have to worry about that. I've arranged things so he will never know you were late. You trust me don't you?" Rhiannon asked the slight boy.

"More than anyone Miss Rhiannon," he declared definitively.

"Thank you Roger. Now why don't you go and play until school starts?" she let go of his small hand with a smile.

"You're the best teacher ever Miss Rhiannon," he claimed, blushing as he ran away.

"I just wish that all of life's lessons didn't hurt so much..." she whispered to herself.

School's out For Roger - Narrator

Rhiannon watched her classroom empty out, all but for Roger who waited as Rhiannon had asked him to.

Rhiannon walked up to him, took his hand, and said, "Come with me Roger. We're going for a ride in my car."

Roger could hardly believe his ears. Miss Rhiannon's car was the subject of many students' awed whispers at the school. It was by far the coolest car any of them had ever seen. Kids would walk out of their way just to go by it on their way home and Roger was going to get a ride in it.

Rhiannon had to pretend not to notice Roger pinch himself to be certain that he wasn't dreaming.

Once Roger was belted in next to Rhiannon and they were tooling from the parking lot with many of Roger's friends watching him go by, in the Ferrari with Miss Rhiannon, he saw envy written all over their faces and it made him grin so big it hurt his face.

"Do you like my little car Roger?"

"Oh yes, it's über cool," he admitted, but then he thought better and asked, "You aren't going to drop me off at my house in this are you Miss Rhiannon." Roger knew that he would catch hell if his father saw him arrive home in that car.

"Don't worry Roger, you won't be getting beaten ever again," Rhiannon promised him.

'Oh no, I'm being abducted by my teacher...' Roger thought to himself.

"You're not being kidnapped Roger. I am going to help you, and make certain that you are with a loving parent from now on," she reassured him.

Roger was still quite frightened, so Rhiannon did the only thing she could, to spare him from his angst, she reached out and touched his head with a single index finger and the boy slumped over in the soft leather bucket seat, asleep.

'That should hold Roger and keep him safe until I have dealt with Hank,' she thought.

Goddess Enraged - Narrator

Rhiannon met up with Dawn at her home with little Roger sound asleep in the passenger seat.

Dawn was expecting them and carried the slumbering boy into her house, laying him on the pretty guest bed, "He's even cuter in person than in the photos," she exclaimed to Rhiannon who had followed her into the bedroom.

"I am still very concerned for Roger. I haven't wanted to extract vengeance on anyone in a long time as much as with Hank," Rhiannon said, looking sadly at the sleeping boy before her.

The two women left him sleeping peacefully. As they closed the door, Dawn stood back waiting while Rhiannon waved her hands in the air and brought them together in a clap like thunder, almost more felt than heard. A shimmering luminescence hung a couple inches in front of the door, continued along the walls to the width of the room, and then disappeared into the wall at right angles.

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers