Going Out with her "Friends"

Story Info
Wife enjoys the company of her boy "friends".
2.2k words
3.27
141.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,805 Followers

My wife came down from our bedroom for her night out with friends from work. She was dressed to the nines! She was a natural brunette, but she had colored her hair a deep black. Her nails, fingers and toes were painted a deep red. Her makeup was heavier than she normally wore and impeccable.

Her dress was silver with a plunging neckline that went all the way down to her waist. The top of the dress was silver gauze that draped off her shoulders. The bottom of the dress was silver sequins. The hem of her dress stopped just barely below her hips. Her lipstick was deep red to match her nails. She was in silver high heels and had on silver thigh-high stockings.

The doorbell rang and she turned to me as she was leaving. It was then that I noticed her large breasts were swaying and I could clearly see her nipples through the gauze material.

"See you later!" she called to me.

"Don't wait up, I'll be late!"

I started to say something but then she opened the door and and a man took her by her hand, the door closed and she left.

I watched out the living room window as she got in his car. I saw her lean into him and give him a kiss as they drove off.

I sat down, not believing what I just saw. I tried to call her on her cell, but she didn't answer.

I was stunned. What was going on? My wife of 25 years had never acted like this before. After a while I got into my car and decided to try to find her. I drove around for a while, never saw his car, and I really didn't even know where to look. She hadn't told me where she was going.

Deborah and I married in our mid-twenties, she was a virgin when we married. That was proved beyond a doubt on our wedding night. She was the mother of our four children, all grown and out of the house now.

I kept calling, but no answer. Her phone was probably turned off, I figured. I tried to watch some football to keep my mind off her. I finally fell asleep in my recliner.

I was awaken by the phone ringing. It was Deborah! I looked at the clock. It was 4 am!

"Honey, I'm sorry. The time got away from me. I drank too much. We all had such a great time!!! Susan said I should call you so you won't worry. I'll be home soon, I promise! I told her you would understand. You're the best. See you later!"

Before I could answer, she hung up. Again, I sat stunned. I had never known her to act this way.

I waited and fell asleep again. I woke up and it was now 7 am. I had to be at work by 8, so I got ready. I finally had to leave for work, and by now I was worried. About ten minutes after I got to work, she called me. The call came from our home phone.

"I guess I just missed you, honey. But I'm home now. I'm going to take a shower and go to bed, I'm so tired. Please let me sleep at least until after noon. K? See you later."

I asked if she was ok. She insisted she was, just very tired. She said she was not used to partying like that. She added that she would fix my favorite supper when I got home that night.

Deborah's side of the story:

"I work at a Construction Company where I keep the books. Only one other woman works there, and she is the cleaning lady."

"All the guys flirt with me all the time. I enjoy their attention. I finally started to flirt back, and I discovered that I liked it.

"I am required to dress in a blouse and skirt, business casual. With all the flirting going on, I started to wear more push up bras, and shorter skirts. I always wear heels.

"More than a few remarks are said about my butt and my boobs. They started calling me "sweet tits".

"I frowned about it, but inwardly liked it. When I walk over to one of their desks, I hear whistles and "what an ass!" remarks. I have started to leave more buttons undone on my blouse. I love it when I know they are looking straight at my tits as I'm leaning over the desk. My ass also looks good apparently.

I have a private office due to so many contracts, etc. having to be locked up, and because I need privacy to acurately do the books.

About a week ago, I asked the supervisor to help me understand the latest contract wording as it didn't make sense to me.

Darin pulled up a chair and sat next to me as we went over it. I was so turned on! Darin is ruggedly handsome. I noticed that he moved very close to me. I didn't mind it at all. In fact, I even moved closer to him, pushing my leg into his. I fidgeted with my blouse button and unbuttoned it, saying that it was a little hot.

Darin said nothing, but he put his hand on my bare leg. I was getting wet! We continued talking about the contract and I turned to face him. His lips were less than an inch from mine. You guessed it, we kissed.

From then on, our hands were all over each other. I composed myself enough to suggest that I lock the door. As I did I walked to him as I finished unbuttoning my blouse. Darin undid his belt unzipped his jeans. We stripped each other and I laid down on the small couch in my office.

Darin kised down my neck, down my tits, manhandled them and sucked them until my nipples were standing at attention. He was an expert on eating me out, he didn't stop until I came!

When he presented his cock to my mouth, I eagerly took it in. I'm not a cocksucker, or let me say, I wasn't, never doing it with my husband. But as Darin talked me through it, I put my mouth over it and sucked it getting it wet, I then swirled my tongue around the head, and then taking it as deep as I could.

Darin pulled out of my mouth and then rubbed his cock up and down my slit. He pushed the head in, then slowly he worked his entire big cock into my willing pussy.

He fucked me hard! Just like I want it!!! We fucked like that for a while and I felt his cum starting to fill my married pussy full of his juice. It was great! We lay next to each other for a while, and then he stood and had me get on my knees.

"Suck me hard again, bitch!" Darin said, as he pulled my closer to his cock by pulling on my nipples.

I didn't think I could do it, but I didn't want to disappoint him either, so I did it! I sucked him until he was hard again. He pulled me up from the floor like I was nothing, spun me around and pushed me down on my desk. He ordered me to spread my legs, and I did. Darin mounted me from behind, doggy style. He slapped my ass red as he fucked me, holding me by my hair and pulling me into his cock.

He flooded my pussy again with his cum, as I came again as well. Darin ordered me down on the floor again and to suck his dick clean before he had to go back to work.

Darin took my white lacy panties and had me sign my name on them with a black permanent marker. He then dressed, took my panties and walked out, leaving me totally spent with his cum running down my legs. It was the greatest sex I ever had!!!!

The next day Darin came into my office, saying we needed to finish going over the contract. As he came in, he locked the door behind him. He sat down on the couch across from my desk, the one he fucked me on yesterday.

"Stand up, Deborah!" he ordered.

"Now slowly strip for me."

I began by unbuttoning my blouse and slowly taking it off as I looked at him. Next I unhooked my bra and held to my chest for a while and then let it fall to the floor. Then I turned my back to him and unzipped my grey skirt. I worked it down until it fell to my heels and I stepped out of it. I turned to face him, naked except for my heels and panties. I looked him straight in the eye as I pulled my panties down and stepped out of them.

"I'm going to get some pictures of you," Darin said.

He had me pose naked with my heels on in several poses, full front, full back, bent over on the desk with my ass facing him, sitting on the desk with my legs spread wide facing him, on my knees looking up at him, on my knees sucking him, on my knees with him titty fucking me, and several pictures with me standing by the open window blinds naked, front and back.

Darin then had me bend over my desk and he asked me if I had ever had my ass fucked before.

"No, I told him and I'dont think..."

He slapped my ass very hard and kept slapping it until it was bright red and stinging.

"You don't think, Whore!" he said.

Yesterday he had called me "bitch" and now he calls me "Whore" I guess I am his slut as well.

"Darin had me pull my ass cheeks apart and I felt him dropping some oil on my crack. My naked tits were on the cold glass of my desk."

"Relax, and it will only hurt a little."

"Relax," I thought.

He's at least twice the size of my husband, and he stretched my pussy so much yesterday, I don't think I'll ever be the same again, and now he orders me to take in my ass as well? I not sure of this at all.

Without saying a thing, Darin began to finger my ass, he kept adding oil with his finger, first one finger, then two, then three, he finger fucked my ass for a while with three fingers, and then applied a little more oil, and pushed four into me. It hurt. He left them there for a while, and then began slowly finger fucking my ass with his fingers.

Darin took his fingers out. I knew what was coming. He pushed the head of his huge cock into my ass, then pushed it further, he fucked me for a while this way, then he grabbed my wrists, pulled them behind me, and jerked me down on his cock as he pushed his cock fully in.

Darin held it there for a while and then began to slowly fuck me. I was stretched out to the max. It felt like a log was inside me. He bagan fucking me in earnest, and soon I could fell and hear his balls slapping my ass. Tears were running down my eyes, but he didn't stop.

Darin grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down to his groin as he shot his big load of cum in my ass.

I lay exhausted face down on the glass, but he wasn't finished with me.

"Get on your knees and face me," he told me as he slowly pulled his cock from my ass. Now clean me up!" he ordered.

"I can't" I started to say.

"From now on never use I can't or I won't with me, or you will regret it." Darin told me.

I took his cock and sucked it until it was clean.

"Keep sucking, I've got a little left in me, suck me dry," he ordered.

As I felt his cum start in my mouth, I swallowed it as he was telling me to do.

"Stay just like you are," Darin told me.

"Brad wants to see you."

Darin walked out of my office, leaving my door opened. I stayed there for ten minutes with men walking past my door, looking in at me on my knees, until Brad came in.

Brad was the foreman. I sucked his cock real good just as Darin had taught me. Brad had me hold the cum on my tongue while he took a picture of me with it on my tongue, then with me swallowing it, then with my empty mouth.

Brad had me get down on my hands and knees and stick my ass up as high as I could as he fucked me doggy style. He added some more cum to my dripping pussy.

As he left, he said to me, "I don't know who's next, other than just keep the door open and they'll figure it out. And, oh, Darin is going to pick you up at your house at 7 Wednesday, hump day. You're going to a party."

Chapter 2 is cumming.....

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,805 Followers