Good Boy: Still Good

Story Info
A continuation of a fantasy about meeting Larisa Oleynik.
70.5k words
4.95
40.9k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BUDDAAAAAYS... I'M BAAACK!!

Standard Disclaimer:

You must be 18 to read this story, be able to read erotica in your community, not be offended by the contents of it... yadda yadda.

This story may NOT be distributed freely, for commercial or non-commercial use.

This work is mostly fiction. All events including celebrities did NOT actually take place. The side stories not including celebrities were mostly based on real events, however. Celebrities don't act like this in real life... probably.

Any copyrighted © names, works, or whatever are products of their respective owners.

This is a continuation of my first story and it took a lot of time and a lot of procrastinating and a lot of jacking sessions.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE send your comments and suggestions. Help me help you.

Please send any thoughts you may have to the address in my profile.

----------------------------------

----------------------------------

----------------------------------

November 5, 2004 – April 22, 2005

This is a continuation of a fantasy about meeting the beautiful and under-appreciated Larisa Oleynik, star ofThe Secret World of Alex Mack from back in the day, and10 Things I Hate About You. It's a story of romance, humor, lust, and erotica.

It's a story with an actual plot that includes sexual activity. It's riddled with dirty jokes and humor. It includes MF, FF, MFF, cons, oral, dream, rom, exh, Mmast, Fmast, Fdom, Mdom, inc, voy. Celebrities referenced – Larisa Oleynik, Avril Lavigne.

I highly suggest you read the first part of this series, "Good Boy", before reading this story. It will really help to explain the events and characters. And it was a pretty kick ass story if I do say so myself.

Happy jacking.

----------------------------------

"MOTHER... FUCK!" I yelled out as I tugged on the computer wires tangled behind my desk.I didn't know what's more stressful in college, final exams or packing all of your shit up to move out... or finding rufees. (I don't even know if I spelling that right. THANK YOU MICROSOFT SPELL CHECK!) You'd think date rape drugs would be easy to score. Oh contraire.

"What's wrong?" asked Lee as he shoved all his clothes into a giant hockey bag. He always brought his clothes and other small belongs to and from the dorm in giant hockey bags. I could understand his reason for doing so. It did save you from carrying a dozen boxes, but the bags must have easily weighed over a hundred pounds. He never stopped to think of that as he packed them as tight as possible. At least it was fun to watch him try to fling it over his shoulder and lose his balance.Silly old Jew.

"Fucking wires. They're all tangled," I answered as I gave it one nice hard yank. Even with all the twist ties and careful grouping and placement, they somehow got tangled over the last five months. All while not being touched. So what else is there to do when you're pissed off, besides have a nice drink? Punch something. That's what. You know what I'm talking about Gary. The basement wall... the bowling alley ball return. With that, I threw my fist into the desk with extreme prejudice. "Aaahhhh you CUNT."The beer happened to be too far away, so I had to settle. At least it wasn't ridiculously hot this year. That would have made the packing experience that much more enjoyable.Just to make it clear, that was sarcasm. Yeah. How are you. If there was anything more annoying to me than packing for a couple hours, and going number two, it was sweating.

I had started to pack up all my belongings for the move home a few hours before I hulked out on my desk. Luckily, Lee and I were getting picked up to go home for the summer at the same time. Wonderful. ... ... All I need is him throwing his stuff around the room like an idiot when I'm trying to keep everything organized.'If he takes any of my porn home by accident I'm gonna flip a shit,' I thought to myself.Please. In reality, I always keep track of all my porn.There's no way that could happen.

We continued packing our stuff in silence before he spoke up in a last effort for some roommate bonding. "So when's Larisa coming back from California?"

"She doesn't get in until later tonight. I'm going to try to get settled at home as fast as I can so it's not chaos when I bring her back from the airport." Larisa and I had decided she would spend the summer in New Jersey with me in my parents' house. She was going to Sarah Lawrence College in New York in September and we thought it would be good to get her accustomed to the east coast before school. It gave us the opportunity to be together until classes resumed in the fall and it would also be easier to move her in that way.

My parents weren't too keen on the idea at first. Obviously they weren't big Nickelodeon fans, or they would have jumped at the opportunity to house the sexy movie star for a few months. After sitting down and talking with them like adults,and begging a little, they agreed. After all, they would be in Arizona for some of the summer, getting their newly built winter vacation house decorated and furnished. I begged them not to buy a house in Arizona. It's way too fucking hot there. I don't care if it is a dry heat. So is an oven and look what that did for the Jews.ZING! And then there were the deadly spiders, snakes, and mountain lions.At least I'm pretty sure there are mountain lions there. Or a bobcat or some shit. Who needs that crap? I think when God created Arizona he forgot to make grass.And he also forgot to put it a little further away from Mexico. Nevertheless, I had declined every invitation thus far to visit my future inheritance.

"OH, WHAT THE FUCK!" I still couldn't get the mess of wires untangled. I just decided to throw the clump in a bucket and deal with it later, dust bunnies and all.

"Are you excited about this summer?" he asked me as he threw his shit over pretty much the entire room. Piles of dust flew up... stacks of books and papers tipped over.And then he accepted the award for student with the most common sense. By now, I was so happy to get away from Lee. It's not that he was a bad guy. We had a lot in common, got along for the most part, all that jazz. The two of us were so tired of each other after one, let alone two years, of being roommates. We just had enough of being trapped together.

"Yeah. I'm looking forward to starting it off by getting yelled at." It was a tradition for me to get yelled at by my parents at least four times while packing up the minivan for the ride home and during the ride itself. "It starts before I leave. But at least I'll get to spend time with Larisa. That's worth it."

"I still can't believe you're dating her. It's like... who woulda thought? All those years of batching to her..."It took Lee a while to catch on to my vocabulary, my vernacular, my loquacious diction, but he did.

"I know. Now, I'm batching to my girlfriend." My cell phone rang, interrupting our conversation.All I'm going to say about the ring tone... Europe – Final Countdown.It was my mother. "Yeah... Where are you? Uhhhhhhh. ... ...FINE. ...WHATEVER. ...Bye."

"Didn't leave yet did she," he asked as he made an ever bigger mess.

"Of course not. My head would fucking explode if for once, she stayed on schedule."I make my schedule according to a certain agreed upon time and she never follows it. So as usual, I have to sit there being pissed off and wait for her to arrive... with all my shit already packed up, leaving me with nothing to do. Yeah. How are you.

Luckily, the computer I had been trying to dissemble was the last thing that needed to get packed up. After that was taken care of, I was off to say goodbye to the people on my floor.

----------------------------------

After I took a quick piss, I stopped by Val's room. She wasn't going home until the next day, due to her exam schedule. "Hey Val," I said as I knocked on the open door.

"Hey Matt. What's up?" she asked, looking up from her notebook. Things between Val and I weren't awkward anymore after Larisa told me she knew about the late night sexual antics that went on when the three of us shared a bed. Without having to worry about getting busted, and knowing of Larisa's acceptance of the events, there was nothing to make it stressful any longer. There was also the family reunion ordeal.

"Nothing. Just finished packing. I just wanted to say goodbye before I left. You know. Make the rounds," I said as I sat down on the corner of her bed. Val put down her notebook, giving me her full attention.

"Okay. Well, I'm sure we'll see each other over the summer. ...Larisa and all," she said. Val would probably come to my house to visit Larisa and I at least once or twice. After all, they were cousins.

"Yeah."

"It was quite a year, huh," she half laughed. She looked as hot as ever as she sat on her bed. It was warmer out now, so all the girls had on their tiny tight t-shirts and short shorts with a word written across the ass. I stared at Val's amazing body. She sat with her back against the wall, her legs spread apart, her knees slightly bent. Her red booty shorts came down just below her ass, allowing me to gaze at her thighs. Her golden tanned legs were so toned. I already had half a boner from checking her out. Her body was incredibly tight and fit. Had I not known her personally, I would have guessed she was a swimmer. They have amazing bodies.They also have warts and other skin fungi on their feet from not wearing flip-flops. But that comes with the territory. So what are you going to do. I'll tell you this, I will never get a footjob from anyone in that field of sport.

"I'll say." She noticed me leering at her lower half.

"Want a goodbye blowjob?" she said as she moved her hands to her pussy, gently stroking it between her open legs. Her right leg was closest to me, and she rubbed her foot against my thigh as she looked me right in the eyes, rubbing her intimate area. And what a sexy foot it was.

"You. You're too much," I joked as I pointed at her. She was killing me! She knew I wanted to fuck her ever since that morning in her room where we kissed, or rather, the night before in my room where she jerked me off as I slept next to Larisa. "Oh yeah Val. SO badly."God's honest truth right there. I'd fuck her like I'd fuck the 15-year-old girl that sat in front of me at the Green Day concert."I think I'm going to have to pass though."Seriously though. The Green Day girl. She was so incredibly sexy. In retrospect, she could have been twelve, but I'm not choosy. Where the hell was I that I missed these girls when I was younger?

"Well. I'll consider this a rain check," she said, acting a little disappointed and yet serious at the same time.

"You do that." I stood up and turned to her. "Well Val, I'm gonna finish saying bye to everyone."

"Well... do I get a goodbye hug?" she asked, pouting her lips, making a sad puppy-dog face.

I nodded. "Sure." She stood up and wrapped her arms around my broad shoulders, clasping her hands together behind my head.

"Have a good summer Matt. I'll see you soon," she said warmly as I hugged her back.

"You too Valerie." She hadn't let go, but instead held me tighter. I could feel my dick grow inside my pants as I smelled the sweet scent of her hair. 'That's a BAD cock. BAD cock!' I thought. She smelled like a wet flower.Sniffffff. All of a sudden Val jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist, causing me to lose my balance and fall backwards onto her bed. She sat on me, straddling my waist. "Val..."

"Oh come on Matt," she said as she leaned down to kiss my neck. "You know you want this." I really, really did. I had wanted to sleep with her since the first day I saw her at school. I knew I couldn't now because of Larisa. Val pressed her soft warm lips against my neck, gently pushing her tongue past them, licking my skin. I unconsciously ran my hands over her exposed thighs, rubbing them as she seduced me. Her skin felt so soft and smooth as I worked my way high up her legs, just below the bottom of her shorts, my fingers poking underneath the thin fabric. After a few seconds of Valerie kissing and sucking on my neck, and softly moaning, I pushed her away from me.

"Val. We can't... We can't do this," I told her. We couldn't. ...We couldn't? Right?

"You didn't seem to mind at the family reunion," replied Val as she rubbed her body against my erection as I lied pinned on her bed. My hands were still pressed against her upper thighs, my fingers poking further underneath the bottom of her shorts, inching towards her panties. I was at full attention now, my manhood forming a tent in my dark green cargos, rubbing against the thin red material of her shorts.

"Well... Larisa was with us." She gave me a weird 'I'm deep in thought' look.

"So you're saying it's all right when we're all in the same room, but not when we're alone?"

"...Yes."Pretty good logic if you ask me.Val didn't have the air conditioner on high like Lee and I had. This, combined with the sexiness of the situation and her body heat, caused me to start to get warm. It also caused my cock to swell up in thickness and length.Niiice. I had such a wicked chubby.

"Then we'll see what happens when I come visit you guys this summer," she said with an incredibly wicked smile. I could definitely gather that there was going to be some sex in the coming months.

"We shall. ...So you can get me off any... get off me anytime you want." I accidentally let my penis do the talking.

"Oh really Matt. I knew you wanted this!" she exclaimed as she leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I brought my left hand up to the side of her head, running it over the hair controlled by her loose ponytail.

"Freudian slip!!" I tried to yell as her tongue slipped into my mouth. I wasn't even sure if I used it right but it sure sounded good. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't stop touching her. It was an involuntary reflex.

"Hehe." She gently placed a final kiss on my lips before getting up off me. I finally stood up in a mighty attempt to thwart any more sexual temptation from this vixen.

"Well... as soon as my dick is soft I'm gonna get goin Val."

"Haha. Okay." We both sat there on her bed in silence for a minute or so as my dick shrunk to normal size. As I stood up, Val said, "Bye Matt. I'll see you soon."

"You bet," I responded as I gave her a long final look before turning to leave her room. She leaned back and looked at me seductively, her legs stretched out, one bent at the knee. Val spread her legs open slightly as she sexily smiled, still trying to seduce me. It almost worked.I figured I'd soak up one final vision of her in short shorts to jerk off to. Come on! Who knows when I'll see her again. Memories fade.

I made my way down the hall saying goodbye to the rest of my fellow floor-mates. As I had left the last room on my farewell tour, my cell phone rang.IT'S THEFIIIINAL COUNTDOWN!! I answered and found it was my mother, letting me know she was downstairs. Let the fighting begin.In the words of the referee from MTV's Celebrity Death Match, Judge Mills Lane, "LET'S GET IT ON!"

----------------------------------

Just as I had predicted, there was fighting. God forbid any of my belongings rested on the leather seats of our eight-year-old minivan and scratched the upholstery. Right? This was going to be a long summer. Luckily, getting settled wasn't as big a problem as it usually was. I learned from the past and decided to bring home my belongings little by little during the last few weeks of school, putting everything in its proper place in my room as it came home. All I really had left at school was my guitar, computer, and some clothes, and a shit load of posters.

"So what time are you picking up that girl at the airport?" my mom asked me as she drove under the speed limit in the far right lane.

"Not for a few hours yet. And her name's Larisa. I told you this forty times." She showed so much respect for my soul mate.

"Sorry. I forgot," she said half sarcastically.

"Yeah. Well maybe she'll forget to buy you a house for your anniversary." Not that Larisa would. And they had just bought a house. I could tell my mom wasn't thrilled about having a stranger live in her house,and fuck her son in every room. =] I can understand her hesitation, being Larisa hadn't met her, my dad, or my sister yet, but come on. Gimme a break. "Hey. Did you hear?"

"Hear what?"

"They opened up lanes one, two, and three. So, feel free to change it up a little," I said sarcastically, trying to get her out of the slow lane.

"You better watch it. Why don't you drive home then," she asked angrily. My mom always pulled this. "Don't start. And I want you to dust everything off with a damp rag before you put it away. I don't need your dust all over the clean house. I don't care."

"Yeah, well... We'll see how much time I have to do that before I head to the airport."

"Don't you start with me! Or this is going to be a long summer!"I'm getting pissed off just writing this right now... because this is exactly how it goes.

"Hey ma. How's it feel?"

"How's what feel?"

"Knowing this is why I drink." Her nagging about the most retarded things pissed me off beyond belief. The only responses I had were sarcastic. No wonder my blood pressure was bordering on hypertension.Seriously Gary, anger management this winter break. Me and you.

"JERK." This was one of her normal names for me.Such a loving relationship. No. In all seriousness, our relationship wasn't that bad. I'm just up-playing it for comedic reasons. I'm not saying that we aren't sarcastic and standoffish... but maybe it's coming across too harsh.

After about an hour-long drive, we finally got back home. It was nice. The trees were covered in leaves, the grass slightly long. It reminded me of my childhood. When you're around a nice neighborhood like mine all the time when you're little, you don't appreciate the beauty of it. It's a lot nicer than seeing a street filled with minorities and homeless people for weeks at a time....As I get all serious and deep for a second...

I carried my boxes up to my room to finish putting my stuff in its proper place and "dusting it off".Insert loud farting noise. I couldn't wait to see Larisa again... to hold her. I missed her so much since she went back to California a few months before. Even though we talked everyday, I yearned to hold her, to feel her soft body against mine, to stare into her loving brown eyes. I missed the comfort and love I felt in her arms. I missed the way she laughed, the way she smelled, the way she tied me up and gave me a foot job. I thought of her the entire time I unpacked, staring impatiently at the clock until it was time to pick her up at the airport.

----------------------------------

"Ma!" I yelled for her on my way out the door to go to the airport because I forgot my CD holder. "Can you get my CD holder for the car? I have my shoes on. It's on my dresser."Yeah... I could take my shoes off and get it myself. Your point?

The thing about my car's CD player was that there was no CD slot in the dashboard. There was a holder for a six CD cartridge in the trunk. It was sort of a pain in the ass to have to take it out to switch discs.That's why I spent 2 months driving around with the following CDs – a Metallica bootleg you couldn't even understand due to shitty quality, Oasis, Presidents of the United States of America, and two Tantric albums. I put the cartridge into the CD player. I had selected some Metallica and Avril Lavigne CDs for the ride. After all, I was going to need something relaxing for when I got stuck in airport traffic and/or got lost.Most likely "and".