Good Girl

Story Info
John & Melanie play dress up again.
1.7k words
4.27
96.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John and Melanie always loved to play dress up. For them, role playing during sex just made it ten times better. They loved to explore their most naughty and kinky sides and see just how far they both would go. It had been several weeks since their last role-playing encounter where Melanie had dressed as a sex kitten and got on her knees to drink milk from a saucer on the floor. John was bugging her more and more often lately to get back into role playing during their intimate moments, but Melanie always denied him, saying that she had some secret plan in the works and asking him to trust her because it would be worth the wait. It had taken Melanie nearly a month to find all of the items that she needed for her secret plan, but now that she had them, she waited quietly for the right moment to surprise him.

John had a tough day at work the day his surprise came. It probably would have been a much easier day to bear if he had known what was waiting for him upon his arrival home that night. He drug himself out of his car and up the driveway leading to their house, barely able to stand another moment. His feet and back ached and he longed to be inside his warm home with his wonderful new wife and to try to escape the worries of the day. As he approached the front door of the house, he noticed that it was dark inside and there was no sign of Melanie stirring about as she usually did when she heard his car pull into the drive. He slowly opened the door, fumbling with the lock and entered into his home.

"Melanie? Honey? Where are you babe?" he called out.

"I'm in the bedroom, just have a seat in the living room, I'll be out in just a second hun," she replied.

He entered the living room and plopped himself down on his favorite sitting spot, his big, comfortable couch. Taking the weight off of his feet was the best feeling he had experienced all day and as he sat he let out a sigh of relief. He began to unbutton his shirt and take it off, throwing it over the back of the couch. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes and just sat, motionless, so very glad to be home at last.

He must have dozed off for a few minutes, because the next thing he knew he was awakened by the sounds of hard-soled shoes walking toward him on their wood floor. He could barely make out what it was that Melanie was up to, because the house was still very dimly lit. But, as she approached the couch, her outline became much clearer and when he saw what was before him, his head sprang up, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped open.

There Melanie stood before him. The shoes he had heard were little black dress shoes, which were accompanied by knee high white socks. At her waist was a red, blue and black plaid skirt that finished just at her mid-thigh. She wore a white, button-down blouse that was rolled up at the sleeve and tied below her breasts. All but two of the buttons on the blouse were unbuttoned, revealing copious amounts of cleavage. Her hair was back in a single pony tail, tied with a white ribbon…she was the perfect little Catholic school girl. She twisted her right foot inward on the tiptoe and proceeded to grind it into the floor while biting her lower lip and giving him the most innocent eyes she could manage. It was all he could do not to jump up and take her instantly. Instead, he remained seated, his expression still one of surprise.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I think you look fucking amazing, and I…I…uh…" he stuttered.

She brought her finger up to her lips and whispered, "Shhhh."

She came closer to him and as the light began to reveal her even more, John could feel himself getting aroused. Her long, brown pony tail swished as she walked and she was obviously wearing some kind of lip gloss because her lips shined with wetness. He took his right hand and patted his thigh.

"Come sit with me," he said. "Come sit on my lap."

She approached him and sat down gently on his right leg, facing him. He put his hand behind her neck and pulled her close and kissed her hard on the lips, smearing her shiny gloss.

"So tell me, Melanie," he asked, "have you been a good girl today?"

"Mmmhmm" she mumbled as her pinkie finger seductively hung out of her mouth and she shook her head yes.

"Good," he said as he stroked her hair and back, "because I'd hate to have to spank you."

And with that statement, he let his hand swiftly swat her bottom.

He pulled her close once again and kissed her hard as his hand shoved itself underneath her shirt. Seeing that the shirt was providing much resistance to his advances, he took a firm hold on it and ripped it right off of her chest. Buttons popped and went flying to the floor and her bare chest was exposed to him instantly. He grabbed at her left breast and then took the right one into his mouth, sucking on it and licking the nipple. She leaned her head back and just took a moment to enjoy the feeling of her husband being so dominant and owning her body. Suddenly, the hand that was on her left breast moved to her inner thigh. He moved his hand up under her skirt and met very small, white, cotton panties. He quickly pushed them aside and moved his middle finger to her lips, which were already soaked with lubrication. She gasped for breath as his fingers explored her insides, pausing only to spend time rubbing her very swollen clit. It was at this time that he noticed that something was different. With her panties still on, it was hard for him to tell, so he asked her to stand up and take them off. She rose from his lap, took her hands to her hips and proceeded to pull her panties down to her ankles and step out of them. He beckoned her closer and when she was standing right in front of his face, he lifted her skirt. To his amazement and complete satisfaction, her freshly shaved pussy was completely bare before him. He looked up at her and smiled.

"When did you do this?" he asked.

"This morning while you were at work," she giggled, "I wanted to play the part properly."

"Is it sensitive?" he asked as his fingers began to roam all over her mound.

"A little." she replied.

The idea that she shaved herself just for him excited him to no end. He was as hard as a rock underneath his clothes and he could not wait to experience just how sensitive she was. As she stood before him, he took his right index finger and slid it between her lips and right onto her clit. As he rubbed it, he took his thumb and ran it along the smoothness of her pussy. She moaned and squirmed at the command of his fingers. He then took his index finger from her clit and proceeded to push it inside her, pumping it in and out, feeling all of her wetness drip down on his hand. With his free hand, he began to unzip the back of her skirt. When he was done, he pulled his finger out of her and took both of his hands to her waist, pulling the skirt down to the floor. His beautiful wife stood before him, naked now except for her socks and shoes. He leaned back on the couch, took off the remainder of his clothes and then pulled her on top of him. She was straddling him, her breasts at his chin. He took his hands, put them on her hips and pushed her down onto his hardness. He had made her so incredibly wet earlier that the entrance of his penis into her was smooth and she felt as soft as silk. He made her sit with her full weight on him, his dick going as deep as it possibly could. He put his hands on her ass and began to make her fuck him up and down.

Her hands reached behind him and grabbed onto the back of the couch, giving herself leverage to be able to ride him with full force. As his dick pumped in and out of her, he took her breasts once again into his mouth. It was all she could do not to come on him at that very moment. He took the opportunity to look at what he was experiencing….the sight of his very shaved wife in her knee high socks and shiny black shoes, her pony tail still swishing behind her was enough to drive him crazy. He pushed her down on him even harder and he raised his hips to meet her every thrust. He could feel his balls begin to tighten and he knew that he was close. He stopped thrusting her for a moment and suddenly flipped her over onto the couch so that she was below him. His dominant side took over and he began to fuck her as hard as he could, grunting and growling with every thrust. She wrapped her legs around him, her cold shoes meeting at his ass to help push him in. Her hands reached up to grab the arm of the couch behind her head and she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as she came on him, squeezing his dick so incredibly hard, which was enough to send him off. He screamed her name as he came into her harder than he ever had before.

When he was finished, he let himself fall on top of her and they caught their breath together.

"Oh my God, honey, you were such a good girl." he said.

She smiled at him and then kissed gently. She loved the fact that they could share moments like this; moments that most couples would shudder at and be embarrassed to admit to. She was glad that her surprise had gone over well and now it was time to sit back, enjoy the reward for her effort and think of ideas for the next surprise she would give her very lucky husband.