Good Neighbor Sam

Story Info
Sam gets better acquainted with neighbor's daughter.
7.8k words
4.61
384.3k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

It was one of those gorgeous summer nights that you dream about all winter long, nary a cloud in the sky, warm and dry. The sun hadn't set until after 10 o'clock and a twinkling array of stars was blanketing the sky. It was still early enough in the year so that the mosquitoes aren't out. As I reclined in the Jacuzzi, I took a sip of my Ol' Grandad on the rocks. The strong amber liquid burned straight down to my pleasure zone, spreading a warmth from within as the hot bubbling water spread its warmth from without. This is the life, I thought to myself. All I need now is the girl. I began to hum the tune, remembering the old Frank Sinatra version from the album he did with Ellington. "I got the time, and the place and the rhythm, all I need's the girl to go with 'em!" I sang aloud to myself. Good thing the neighbors were gone for the weekend.

Of course, I probably wouldn't be sitting here in their hot tub if they were home. Sure, they were always inviting me over to use it whenever I wanted, but I always felt strange about using it since they hardly ever did. I couldn't remember the last time they had. If fact, the last time I had seen someone jump in was when their daughter was home from college for the weekend and that was late last summer. Oh well, I was here and enjoying the warmth, the strong liquor and the beautiful evening. I let my head fall back onto the plush rest and my eyes closed.

Somewhere, far away, someone was playing some smooth jazz on a stereo. A car or two passed by occasionally, but otherwise it was quiet and peaceful, one of the reasons I had moved into this neighborhood. Without opening my eyes, I reached blindly over to pick up my bourbon and take a sip. Another few minutes and I'll be in heaven, I thought dreamily to myself. I could hear the sound of a neighbor's car pulling into their driveway and then the car door slam a bit afterwards. No mind of that, I thought. Let's just relax and continue to unwind. I shifted to get a stronger push from the jets on my lower back. That's better! This is the life!

Suddenly the scraping sound of the patio door screeched in my ear, waking me from my reverie. Startled, I sat up abruptly and turned to see a figure moving out from the house onto the deck.

"Hello?" I called out in the darkness.

"Who's there?" replied a scared female voice.

"It's me, Sam," I replied. "From next door."

"Oh, Sam!" answered Tracey, the neighbor's daughter, whom I could barely see in the starlight. "You scared the Bejeesus out of me!" she exclaimed moving closer to the hot tub, yet remaining a shadow in the darkness.

"Here, let me put the lights on so you don't trip," I remarked, reaching over to the control panel. The underwater lights flickered on at my touch and Tracey became more than a shadowy form in the darkness, clutching her towel to her breast, a little robe pulled about her tall, slender frame. Her long brunette hair was pulled back from her face and pinned up on her head. Her large dark brown eyes twinkled in the flickering light. "I hope you don't mind. Your folks are always after me to use this thing and I thought I'd take advantage while they're out of town."

"I had the same thought myself," she said with a nervous little laugh. "I sure didn't expect to find anybody out here, especially with the lights off."

Although I could barely make out her features in the dim light, I remembered her well from the parties her parents had thrown over the last few years. She was tall and slim like her mother in an all-American way, sort of a log-stemmed American Beauty rose. I remembered last Labor Day when her family had thrown a great holiday picnic. I had been seated on one of the deck benches when Tracey had stepped up to serve herself from the table. As she bent over to reach one of the dishes, the hem of her snug little khaki shorts rode up the cheeks of her ass revealing the most perfect mounds I had ever seen. I remembered looking around to see if anyone else had caught a glimpse of her or of me checking her out. It's funny how you remember certain things about people, often out of context. Well, I pleasantly remembered the vision of that beautiful young ass.

"Well come on in," I said, sitting over on the far side so that she could climb in. "The water's fine!"

"Well, yeah. Maybe in a minute," she said with a cute little laugh. "I think I need to change though."

"This isn't a formal party, Kiddo. I hear the dress code is casual."

"Well, I'm a little too casual," she laughed nervously, keeping her distance. "I'm not wearing a suit."

"Is that so?" I remarked, trying not to leer in the flickering shadows of the deck. "Go ahead if you want, but I promise that I'll behave myself. You know, Good Neighbor Sam and all that."

"It's not that. It's just that, well, you know ... " she smiled, the whites of her eyes and teeth twinkling like the stars.

"Oh, I think I get it," I said. "You're having somebody over. Well, hey. No problem," I said pushing myself up from the hot bubbles. "I'll clear out for you and your boyfriend, then."

It wasn't until I was standing and ready to climb out from the tub when I remembered that all I had on was an old pair of swimming shorts that didn't have anything underneath, and although they were a baggy pair, they clung to my body like a second skin. I could see her eyes grow large as she stared at my manly pride, perfectly outlined in the light flickering up from the tub. Perhaps the memory of her sweet little ass had had an affect on me after all.

"No, wait," she said fidgeting. "You can stay. It's not that at all. I mean, I'm not meeting anybody or anything," she proclaimed. "It's just that I would feel kind of funny being naked in the tub with someone I don't know all that well."

"Okay, I'll tell you what," I said, slipping back down into the froth. "I'll take my suit off so we'll both be naked."

She giggled nervously and looked at me. For a moment the smile on her face disappeared and I thought she might tell me to get lost or turn away in disgust. Then the smile returned.

"Okay, Good Neighbor Sam," she said. "But I want to see your suit first. Off of you. And you have to turn the light off."

"Okay," I said, easing my shorts down and past my ankles. "How's this?" I asked, holding my dripping shorts up for viewing.

"All right. Now the lights!" she giggled.

I pressed the button on the control panel and the flicking light from below the bubbles was extinguished. In the dim starlight I could see her drape her towel on the rack beside the tub next to mine. With a slow deliberation, she pulled at the belt of her robe. As it opened up, she shrugged it off her shoulders and hung it on the rack. Although I could see her pale blue colored robe, the outline of her body was swallowed by the shadows. As she mounted the ladder and stepped into the tub, I could make out the shape of her trim backside as it disappeared into the bubbling frothy water. She was a trim girl, with beautiful breasts that wiggled nicely as she settled herself down into the tub. Mindful of our state of dress or lack thereof, we were polite and careful to sit at opposite corners of the tub. As our eyes grew accustomed to the darkness, I could begin to make out her pretty features in the dim light. It appeared as if she was rubbing her hands all over her body beneath the surface.

"This feels so good!" she remarked, bringing her arms up to rest them on the side of the tub.

I took another sip of my bourbon.

"What are you drinking?" she asked meekly.

"Bourbon on the rocks. Would you like a sip?"

"Sure," she answered, leaning toward me slightly.

I held out my glass so that she could take a sip.

"Whoa!" she said with a cough. "That stuff is strong!"

"It's an acquired taste, Kiddo."

"I'm not a kid," she protested strongly. "You can call me Tracey."

"All right. Tracey it is."

"Kiddo sounds like something you would call a child."

"Well, let's see. You are a kid to me. You've just finished your junior year, right?"

She nodded.

"So that makes you what 20 or 21?"

"Twenty-one next month," she said.

"So doing some quick math, let's see, that means that I graduated from high school the year you were born."

She laughed nervously at my hasty addition.

"You're not that old are you?" she said looking quite surprised. "You look lots younger."

"Thanks," I replied shyly. "Must be all the clean living in my past."

"Well, that isn't any fun," she replied with a laugh, before taking a close look at me in the moonlight.

"I can't believe you're that old. I mean, not that you're all that old."

"I am," I said frankly. "But should it make any difference?"

"Not to me," she said with a shake of her head, her eyes looking at me defiantly. "Besides I think there's something kind of sexy about older guys."

"Well, given our present circumstances, maybe we should let that topic lie there."

She laughed again, a more comfortable laugh. "Can I have another sip of your strong medicine?"

"Sure, why don't you take it all? I'll be the drunk and swill it from the bottle."

She laughed again as I handed her my glass. I pulled the cap from the Ol' Grandad and took a swig. As we sipped, we began to talk, small talk at first about her life at university and my life at work. She asked me about my divorce and ex-wife and I told her I had had to cut an alimony check this afternoon; I asked her about her boyfriend at school, and she told me that they were supposed to go out tonight but he called at the last minute to cancel. It seemed obvious that those were not topics that either of us wanted to discuss. So our conversation soon returned to the beautiful night, being neighbors, and sitting naked in a hot tub.

"I've never done this before," she said meekly.

"What, drink bourbon?"

"No, sit naked in the tub with a man," she remarked with a little girlish smile. "And drink bourbon. After my graduation party, my girlfriends and I got naked and jumped in, but just that once, and it's not the same."

"But you were going in by yourself."

"Yeah, cuz you weren't supposed to be here."

"Well, I am, and you were the answer to my prayer."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, before you popped up, I was thinking while sitting here, with a glass of strong drink and a sky full of stars, that all I needed was a girl."

"And here I am," she said, holding out her glass. "More, please?"

"Just a splash, young lady. You're not rightfully drinking age."

She laughed. Her smile sparkled in the dim light. She sat up and leaned forward to hold her glass toward me. I could see the roundness of the upper parts of her breasts as they bobbed near the surface, the pink nipples flirting with the night air and my eyesight. As I poured into her glass, she slipped over onto the seat beside me, and then settled back.

"I like this seat best," she remarked her eyes closing. "The jets do me just right."

"This one works for me," I remarked, settling back after taking a swig from the bottle.

"I think they design them differently for men and women," she said matter-of-factly.

"And I'll drink to the difference!" I said, hoisting the bottle up.

"Me too!" she said joining in my toast. "Man, I could get real used to this stuff. Except that it's going right to my head."

"Well, take it easy. It's really for sipping."

"Okay," she said, setting her glass on the ledge to her side. She leaned back slipping her body down. As she did so her hand brushed my hip. "Oh, sorry."

"That's okay," I replied.

Her arm remained next to me, barely brushing my side as she reclined. I set the bottle down and slipped down further, thinking that in just a few more minutes I'd be well done. As I slipped down, my hand brushed the soft silky skin of her thigh. I moved away but found the current of bubbles were pushing me toward her. So I let the force of fluid mechanics take its course.

"This is nice, Sam," she cooed. "It's such a beautiful night!"

"You couldn't paint a prettier picture," I remarked, looking down at her. Our bodies were inching closer together. Every part of my arm and side that touched her began to tingle. Did it feel like an electric shock or a lap of flame? I couldn't tell. "Are you comfortable?"

"Mmm, yes," she responded. Her head was back fully on the rest, her eyes closed, a broad smile on her full lips. "Very. You're a very good neighbor."

"I'm all in favor of good neighborly relations," I said.

She turned her head from side to side a few times, as if her neck were stiff. She slipped her hand up from the swirling water to rub it lightly.

"S'a matter?" I asked.

"Just a little stiff," she replied.

"Well here," I said shifting around to reach up to touch her neck and shoulders. "Mr. Goodhands to the rescue."

"Hmm, Mr. Good Neighbor. Mr. Goodhands," she said, glancing at me for a moment. She smiled and then leaned back into my touch and my fingers began to work at the tightness at the base of her neck. Her soft, smooth, and supple flesh began to melt as I worked my magic.

"There is something very sensual and intimate about this," I said, feeling the tenseness slowly work its way out of her. "You have lovely skin tone, Tracey. I could get used to this very easily." I worked my hands up her neck and out along her shoulders and heard her begin to purr.

"Mmm, that feels wonderful," she sighed. "I'm the one who could get used to this."

"How's this?" I asked as I worked my hands further down the stiff muscles of her spine. "Such a tense little thing. I hope it's not because we're sitting here together."

"Mmm, ooooh, Sam," she sighed in relief. "No, this tub is one of the reasons I wanted to come over. I don't have anything like this at my apartment. And your hands are working wonders."

"Well, I did learn from an expert," I added, working down from her shoulders.

"Your ex-wife?" she asked, tilting her head to the side and sneaking a look back at me.

"Hardly," I laughed. "Someone long before she came along. An old girlfriend who had traveled a lot in Asia."

The muscles of her back were relaxing, and I moved my hands expertly down her back, loosening along her spine and out to the side. The feel of her smooth supple skin was nearly as intoxicating as the scent of her damp brunette hair twisted up and pinned right in front of me.

"I love the scent of your hair," I remarked casually. "It's so sweet."

For a moment she didn't respond, but then leaned forward away from my touch.

"That feels really good," she said, giving me a look I couldn't quite figure out. "Maybe we should stop right there."

The night air and the bourbon and the hot water were beginning to work their magic on me, as I leaned back into my own spot. We sat apart for a several minutes, listening to the music playing off in the distance and the sound of the burbling water. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I could smell the young summer flowers her mother had planted near the deck, mingling with her own scent that was equal in all measure to that of the flowers. Then it felt as if she was moving closer to me, as the light brushing of her fingertips fell on my thigh. It was a light touch at first, but then her hand settled, her palm and fingers coming to rest. I reached down as if to brush her hand away, but my hand came to a rest on top of hers.

"Can I ask you something, Good Neighbor Sam?" she asked, her eyes remaining closed. "Do you like me?"

Somewhat surprised by her question, I looked over at her, reclining in the bubbling water, her face composed with a slight womanly smile. "Well, of course. You're a lovely young woman."

"But Sam, I don't want to be lovely," she said, her eyes opening. She rose up slightly in the water, her hand slipping away from me. "Lovely is what you call someone who is plain when you don't want to insult them. You know like your boss's wife or one of your mother's bridge lady friends."

"Well, I meant that only in the best way, Tracey," I said trying vainly to clarify. "Look, you're a very attractive young woman."

"Well for one thing, I prefer being called a girl. Woman sounds too old for me," she said, her eyes, so dark and luminous, looking up at me. "But even then, I want to be more than an attractive young girl. I want to be beautiful and sexy and desirable."

"But you are," I began. "You are all of those things. You have a terrific smile and a beautiful body and a good sense of humor. But I'm sure that your boyfriend has told you all of that."

She looked away from me. "Nah, he doesn't say much about that. Sometimes I think he dates me just for the sex."

"And I'm sure it's some great sex," I said without thinking.

"Maybe for him," she said settling back again. "He doesn't seem too interested in what it does for me."

"That's a shame," I said. "But sometimes you have to teach young men how to make love to you. I know I wasn't born a good lover. It took a good teacher and a lot of practice."

"Maybe that's what I need," she remarked, her eyes opening and looking up at me. "A good teacher."

Her hand found mine beneath the surface and grasped it.

"Are you sure? I mean you're a sweet young girl and less than half my age."

She guided my hand beneath the water to her body, letting my fingers drift over her soft breasts and then plunged it down toward her pussy. As my fingers slipped down to cup her sex, she reached her hands up to my face.

"Can't you see? Don't you feel it? It's a beautiful night out and no one was there for me tonight until we met up. I'm so hot, Sam. I am so turned on. I need a man, a good man." She brought her lips toward mine and kissed me fully on the lips. "Would you make love to me, Sam?" she asked in a soft whisper.

Her body began to press closer to me, our hot wet flesh melding together. She felt so light I picked her up and set her on my lap, the cheeks of her tight little ass nestling down on my growing cock. As she rubbed her twat on me I kissed her harder and with a growing passion. This beautiful girl, fully grown yet almost half my age, was pulling me closer to her, pressing her slender wet hot body against me. Out tongues met and our passion exploded. She rubbed her pussy back and forth on my now hard cock, rocking her hips wildly. My hands reached up and touched her soft round breasts, making her gasp. They were perfect handfuls as I toyed with her nipples, tweaking them between thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, god, Sam! I am so turned on!" she cried out. "Make love to me, Sam!"

She rose up from the swirling water onto her knees bringing her breasts up to my mouth. I kissed each one with delight, teasing the nipples to stiff erection with my tongue. In the dim light could make out the tiny triangular shape of her tan line on each breast.

"I'd like to see the swim suit you wore to get these tan lines," I remarked cupping each breast in a hand and stroking them softly. "You have such beautiful breasts, Tracey," I said, as she gasped again as I ran my thumbs over her nipples. "And so sensitive."

"Do you really like them?" she asked humming with pleasure.

"They are perfect!" I said, gazing at them with a tender hungry feeling growing inside me. I looked up to see her smiling at me. I kissed each one tenderly at first, then with more force, sucking the nipples inside my mouth and tickling the firm tips with the end of my tongue. I squeezed her tender flesh together and drew a series of figure eights with my tongue. The skin of her breasts was so smooth and tasted so sweet, I couldn't take my mouth away. As I continued to kiss and lick and suck on them, she began to buck and moan, her hips rocking back and forth on my cock that was now stretching out long and firm along my belly. I couldn't resist nibbling on her stiff little nipples, my teeth at first grazing her sweet flesh then gripping them and pulling on them.

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers