Good Romantic Time

Story Info
True love has a romantic time in bed.
3.8k words
3.67
27.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baloden
Baloden
86 Followers

Legal Info: This story is fictional, it is not true. You need to be 18 years of age or older to read this story because it has erotic sexual content. If you are under 18 you do not need to be at this site any way.

Characters: Now I will describe the characters in this story.

Allison (Jade) Warden is a 24 year old white female. Her skin has an olive tone and is soft. She has silky, straight and soft jet?black hair to her ass and sparkley dark?green eyes. She has soft and full lips. She has long arms and legs with small hands and feet. She is 5 feet 10 inches tall and 135 pounds. Her ass is small, soft and tight. Her pussy is tight and a medium size, with hair all over it but trimmed short and with a large and long clit. Her stats are 36C+/28/32. Her breasts are large, soft and full with large nipples and small areos. She has a red heart tattoo on her right ass cheek. She also has a belly button ring.

Austin Forest is a 21 year old white male. His skin has a slight Asian look to it and is soft. He has shoulder length, silky, straight and soft platinum?blonde hair and light?blue eyes. He has long arms and legs with medium hands and feet. He is 5 feet 8 inches tall and 150 pounds. His ass is medium sized. His dick is 10 inches long and 3 inches wide. He has large balls and a lot of hair around it. He works out and is well muscled.

Story:

This story begins at the home of Allison Warden and her boy friend, Austin Forest live together. They are just waking up from a good nights sleep. They wake up at about 9:30 am to start the day. They are staying in bed, kissing each other softly on the lips. Then they kiss each other more passionately, enjoying the others soft sweet lips. Austin slowly snakes his tongue between Allison's wet lips into her mouth caressing her tongue lightly with his. Allison caresses his tongue with hers. They continue to french kiss each others succulent mouths, while they are laying on their sides. He put his hands on her head and ran his fingers though her wonderfully full hair. She puts her hands on his head and runs her fingers though his gorgeous hair. They move their hands down the others head along the others neck to the others back. They caress all over each others back. They lay their, doing all that for what seems like hours.

They then stop kissing for a moment to say I love you to each other. Austin kisses down her neck and continues to kiss on down her beautiful chest. She kisses him on the top of his head. He then puts his left hand on her full breast rubbing his fingers over her hard nipple, lightly pinching, tickling and twisting it between his fingers. His fingers are unconsciously playing a tune on her rock hard nipple. She has her eyes closed luxuriating in the sensations his fingers are bringing to her full breast. He puts his lips on the other full breast, sucking on it between his lips, flicking it with his tongue giving it a gentle bite every few seconds. He kisses all around that succulent breast. Next he licks and kisses all over her that full breast. Moans of ecstasy come from her mouth while he continues to suck on her full breast and goes back and forth from one to the other sucking and caressing them. He continues to caress and suck her beautiful breasts until she was very wet and horny.

He then kisses down her stomach and kisses her belly button lightly. He pushes his tongue in her belly button and licks all around it. He kisses on down to her beautiful thighs and licks all over them. He kisses and licks close to her sweet wet pussy, on both sides. He strokes her wet pussy, pushing two fingers into her tight on fire cunt and pumps them in and out of her. He then fingers her sweet wet pussy all over the inside of it. He finger?fucks her pussy faster and faster. He pushes into her, a third finger and his thumb rubs her clit in time with her frantic jerks, causing her to fuck herself on his hand. He slids them in and out of her, giving her a nice finger?fucking. He twirled his fingers around the inside of her wet pussy making her more wet. He pulls out his fingers from her wet cunt and puts his face down near her wet pussy and thighs. He licks her wet pussy lips to taste some of her wetness. He kisses up and down her inner thighs getting closer to her pussy. He licks her slowly across her outer folds. He parts her labia and then lets his tongue start darting into her, tasting how sweet and wet her succulent snatch is. Going in deeper he twists his tongue trying to go in as far as possible. He flicks his tongue across her hard clit causing her body to jerk and her to push her hips towards his mouth. She felt her orgasm start to build to its release. With his tongue going in and out of her pussy and lightly biting at her clit. He then stops just before she is about to cum.

Allison turns over onto her stomach and Austin spreads out her legs, wide apart. He goes down to her small beautiful ass and spreads out her soft ass cheeks with his left hand. He put his right hand down near her tight asshole and inserts a finger into her asshole, moving it around in there. He fingers her asshole, pushing it in and pulling it out for a long time. After a while he stops fingering her and puts his face down near her tight asshole. He licks all around her nice asshole with his tongue. He kisses her asshole and pushes his tongue in her. He licks all around the inside of her tight asshole getting it in as far in as possible. He eats out her soft ass a long time until he gets it very wet. He then slid up her beautiful body until his rock hard dick is lined up with her soft succulent ass. He then puts the head of his wide dick up against her tight asshole. He then pushes the head of his hard cock in her tight butthole. Then he pushes his huge dick in inch by inch until it is all the way in her soft ass. He leaves it inside her soft ass letting her get used to his size. She squeals like a pig as he plunges more of his long dick into her tight asshole. When he gets all the way in her, he begins to fuck her back and forth, sliding in and out of her tight asshole. As he pound her small ass, she cums so hard. He keeps on pumping his ragging dick in and out of her tight butthole. When he is about to cum, he pushes his hard cock down deep into her depths. He shoots load after hot load into her tight asshole, that makes her whole body shake in uncontrollable ecstasy. He then pulls out of her wonderful tight asshole.

Then he turns her over and eases her thighs apart with his knees. He rubs his cock up and down her wet pussy lips coating it with her juices. She parts her pussy lips, and slowly he pushes just the tip in. He moves forward getting more and more of himself into her grasp until he is all the way in her. Her legs were soon around his waist and he moves in and out of her going deeper inside, a little faster with each thrust. She is so slick that he is able to fuck her fast and hard with each thrust. She moans in complete pleasure with each thrust, squeezing her pussy tightly around his throbbing cock each time. Her body shook as one intense orgasm after another swept through her body. He fucks her in this way for ar least half an hour and she never stops responding as if she is in ecstasy. In mere seconds he could feel his balls begin to tighten and he told her he is about to cum. With one final thrust deep into her, he held himself in her depths as his cock erupted into several blasts of hot cum. Feeling him shoot his hot load into her, she moans loudly pushing over the edge into another intense orgasm. Finally they started to come down from their highs, resting until they fully come down. Then he pulls out of her sweet soaking pussy.

He crawls up her soft sexy body to her breasts. He lays his raging hard cock down between her breasts. He pumps his dick back and forth between her big sexy tits. She moans in delight with each thrust between her breasts. He keeps on fucking her soft firm tits, and she pushes on each side of her breasts with her hands against his hard dick. When he feels his balls about to let go, he shoots his hot load all over her hot sexy breasts, chest and neck. She rubs it into her beautiful body. He roams his hands over her entire body, finally ending up squeezing her fantastic breasts. He keeps caressing his hands over her wonderful body, tuning her over and also caressing the back of her body. He also caressed her hot ass. Then he went over her entire body again, kissing every inch of her soft, beautiful body. When he raises up his hands and brings down them down on her soft firm ass. He spanks her soft ass bringing them down again and again until they are dark?red.

He turns her back over and lays down beside her. They turn over on their sides toward each other. He kisses her with his soft wet lips and she kisses him with her soft wet lips as well. They snake their tongues in between the others soft lips, caressing the others tongues with their tongue. They stop kissing to say I love you to each other. He put his hands on her head and ran his fingers though her wonderfully full hair. She puts her hands on his head and runs her fingers though his gorgeous hair. They move their hands down the others head along the others neck to the others back. They caress all over each others back. They lower their hands down to the others ass and caress them. They lay their, doing all that for what seems like hours.

He then told her to get on all fours on the floor. She got down on the floor on all fours like an animal. He then got on top of her lining up his hard dick with her wet cunt. He pushes the head of his huge cock into her sweet slit. He pushes it down into her wet cunt inch by inch until it is all the way inside her. He then pumps his thick cock in and out of her wet pussy. She moans in ecstasy from each thrust into her wet pussy. He moves in and out of her going deeper inside her a little faster with each thrust. She is so slick that he is able to fuck her fast and hard. She moans in complete pleasure with each thrust, squeezing her pussy tightly around his throbbing cock each time. Her body shook as one intense orgasm after another swept through her body. He fucks her in this way for ar least half an hour and she never stops responding as if she is in ecstasy. In mere seconds he could feel his balls begin to tighten and he told her he is about to cum. With one final thrust deep into her, he held himself in her depths as his cock erupted into several blasts of hot cum. Feeling him shoot his hot load deep into her womb, she moans loudly pushing over the edge into another intense orgasm. Finally they started to come down from their climaxing, resting until they fully rested. He pulls out of her wet pussy.

They then get back on the bed and he lays down in the middle of it. She gets between my legs and spreads them as far apart as she could. She wraps her small soft hands around his huge long cock. She is pumping his hard dick up and down again and again until he is about to cum but stops before he does. She then wraps her sweet wet lips around his rock hard cock. She licks all over the head of his prick and puts the tip of her tongue into his peehole which is wet with precum. He is loving everything she is doing to him. She sucks his thick long shaft until she gets to the bottom. She licks all over his hard prick and balls. She also caressed his big balls with her hand. She rubbed her lips and tongue all over his rock hard prick. She is very wonderful at sucking her his cock. Moans of pleasure are coming from him and her. She licks all over his thick long dick. She really enjoys sucking his huge cock a lot. When he cums he shoots his huge hot load deep into her mouth until he is empty of cum. She drinks every last drop of his hot cum down her throat into her stomach. She licks his dick clean of cum. She pulls her mouth off of his wonderful dick and goes up, kissing him on the mouth passionately.

He turns over after they get done kissing and she goes down to his soft ass. Allison spreads wide apart his legs and soft ass cheeks with her left hand. She put her right hand down near his tight asshole and inserts a finger into his wonderful asshole, moving it around in there. She fingers his asshole, pushing it in and pulling it out for a long time. She twists her finger around the inside of his tight asshole. After what seems like several hours she stops fingering her and puts her face down near his tight asshole. She licks all around his nice asshole with her tongue. She kisses his asshole and pushes her tongue in his. She licks all around the inside of his tight asshole getting it in as far as possible. She eats out his soft ass a long time. She then stops after a while and she lays back down beside him. They rest for a while to get their strength back.

Allison and Austin get up out of bed at noon. They got up out of bed and walks over to the dresser and closet. They get out some of their clean clothes and put them on. Austin puts on short white socks and low?cut silk tight jet?black string bikini men's underwear. Then he puts on low?cut tight jet?black leather jeans and tight short sleeve white silk dress shirt. His shoes are jet?black leather shoes. Allison puts on short light?pink socks and low?cut silk lace tight light?pink string bikini lingerie panties and bra. Then she pulls on over her head a low?cut tight silk sheer short sleeve light?pink dress. Her shoes are 4 inch strap light?pink high?heels. Then she puts on her jewelry and make?up. He puts on his jewelry, his watch and puts his keys in his pocket.

They walk out of their bedroom into the hall and down the hall holding hands. They walk into the living room and through it, out the front door. They lock the front door and walk to their dark?blue Ford Mustang GT. convertible that a lot of horse power. He walks her around to the passenger side door, opening it for her and she gets in and sets down in the seat. He closes the door, walks around the to the driver's side door and opens it. He sets down in the chair, closes the door and starts the car. They drive to the best restaurant in town.

When they get their he gets out of the car, walks around to the other side and opens the door for her. She gets out of the car and he closes the door for her. He grads a hold of her hand and walks her to the door of the restaurant. He opens the door for her and she walks inside. He walks in behind her and closes the door. A waitress walks them to a table and they set down at it. They pick what they want to eat and the waitress writes it down. She leaves to give it to the cook. When the food gets done the waitress brings it to them. They eat the food and when they get done, he goes to the cashier. He pays for the food and walks her out to the car. He walks her to the passenger side door, opening it for her and she sets down in the chair. He closes the door for her and walks around to the other side. He opens his door and gets in the car. He closes his door and starts the car. They drive back towards their home.

When they get home, he gets out of the car and walks around to the other side. He opens her door for her, she gets out of the car and they walk, holding hands, to the front door. He locks the front door of the house and he opens the door for her. She walks inside the house with him walking in behind her. He closes the door and they walk through the living room to the hall. They walk down the hall to their bedroom door. They walk inside their bedroom to the bed. They take off each others clothes. Allison sets down on the bed and Austin pulls off her shoes. Then he pulls off her socks and puts the socks in the shoes. He sets the shoes down by the bed. Next she stands up and he unzips her beautiful dress. He pulls the dress off over her head and puts it on the chair by the window.

Then he sets on the bed and she pulls off his shoes. She pulls off his socks and puts them in the shoes. She sets the shoes by her shoes, by the bed. Next he stands back up and she unbuttons his shirt. She pulls it off and sets in on the chair with her dress. Next she unbuttons and unzips his pants and she pulls them off of him. He steps out of his pants and she puts them with his shirt.

She goes back over to him and they hug and kiss each others on the sweet wet lips. Then they kiss each other more passionately, enjoying the others soft sweet lips. Austin slowly snakes his tongue between Allison's wet lips into her mouth caressing her tongue lightly with his. Allison caresses his tongue with hers. They continue to french kiss each others succulent mouths. He puts his hands on her head and ran his fingers though her wonderfully full hair. She puts her hands on his head and runs her fingers though his gorgeous hair. They move their hands down the others head along the others neck to the others back. They caress all over each others body. They then stop kissing for a moment to say I love you to each other.

Austin kisses down her neck and continues to kiss on down her beautiful bra covered chest and breasts. She kisses him on the top of his head. He then gets up and unsnaps her bra in the back. He pulls it off of her body and puts it with her dress. He then puts his hands on her full breast rubbing his fingers over her hard nipple, lightly pinching, tickling and twisting it between his fingers. His fingers are unconsciously playing a tune on her rock hard nipple. She has her eyes closed luxuriating in the sensations his fingers are bringing to her full breasts.

He then removes one hand putting his lips on that full breast, sucking on it between his lips, flicking it with his tongue giving it a gentle bite every few seconds. He kisses all around that succulent breast. Next he licks and kisses all over that full breast. Moans of ecstasy come from her mouth while he continues to suck on her full breast and goes back and forth from one to the other sucking and caressing them. He continues to caress and suck her beautiful breasts until she was very wet and horny. He then kisses down her stomach and kisses her belly button lightly. He pushes his tongue in her belly button and licks all around it. He stops to pull down her panties and she steps out of them. He puts them on the chair with the dress. He kisses on down to her beautiful thighs and licks all over them. He kisses and licks close to her sweet wet pussy, on both sides. He strokes her wet pussy, pushing two fingers into her tight on fire cunt and pumps them in and out of her. He then fingers her sweet wet pussy all over the inside of it. He finger?fucks her pussy faster and faster. He pushes into her, a third finger and his thumb rubs her clit in time with her frantic jerks, causing her to fuck herself on his hand. He slids them in and out of her, giving her a nice finger?fucking. He twirled his fingers around the inside of her wet pussy making her more wet.

He pulls out his fingers from her wet cunt and puts his face down near her wet pussy and thighs. He licks her wet pussy lips to taste some of her wetness. He kisses up and down her inner thighs getting closer to her pussy. He licks her slowly across her outer folds. He parts her labia and then lets his tongue start darting into her, tasting how sweet and wet her succulent snatch is. Going in deeper he twists his tongue trying to go in as far as possible. He flicks his tongue across her hard clit causing her body to jerk and her to push her hips towards his mouth. She felt her orgasm start to build to its release. With his tongue going in and out of her pussy and lightly biting at her clit. She moans loudly pushing over the edge into an intense orgasm. He picks up her body and lays her on the bed in the middle. He cuddles up near her shaking body. They both fall sleep after a few minutes.

Baloden
Baloden
86 Followers