Gotta Have Faith Ch. 4

Story Info
He saves Faith Hill from stalker.
1.7k words
4.32
46.4k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/28/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJT
CJT
666 Followers

Pickett and Tom stood behind a group of trees watching the person who had set off the motion sensor in the shack. The person was dressed in black and was standing in front of Faith's bedroom window. He was unaware that he or she was being watched.

"OK kid here is the plan." Pickett said in a hushed tone. " You go over there and then when I signal you, we charge him." Tom looked to where Pickett was pointing. A spot no more than ten feet away. "We will call it 'Picketts Charge'!" he continued with boyish exuberance.

Tom lowered his head then cocked it to the side to look at the big burly man. " You realize of course the last 'Pickett's charge' was a complete failure, right?" Pickett shook his balding head.

'Right and the next thing you are going to tell me is that the north won." Tom shot him a glance to see Picketts broad smile. "OK 'college boy', what should we do?"

"Go around the front and try to get on the other side, I will cross the yard here and, if for some reason the guy sees me and takes off he obviously will run away from me and straight into your arms.' Tom looked back at the intruder.

"All right give me a few seconds." Pickett moved away in the darkness.

"Few hours more like it" Tom whispered. After a few minutes Tom could make out the large shape of Pickett, Tom then moved from his hiding spot crossing the yard. When he was about ten feet from the intruder the dark clothed man turned saw Tom approaching and took off in a dead sprint. The man never saw Pickett's big arm come out catching him across the face, his feet flying out from under him, his body coming down in a heap. After a brief scuffle, Tom and Pickett had the man cuffed and secured. It was then that Faith came out of the house dressed in a short robe.

"Did you get him?" she asked her blue eyes filled with concern. Tom made his way to her as Pickett picked the man off the ground.

"Yes we got him, you really shouldn't be out here now." Tom said taking her by the shoulders and turning her to the house.

"No I want to see him!" She said stubbornly forcing Tom to stop in his tracks. She looked at the man in cuffs.

"Recognize him?" Pickett asked gruffly.

"No." Faith replied. Pickett moved the guy away in the distance the sound of a police siren could be heard. Faith gave Tom a relieved smile and came over to him. She gave him a gentle hug, Tom stood motionless feeling her body pressed against his.

"I am so relieved, and Tim will be too." She said releasing him. Tom smiled and watched her go into the house.

The next day Tom sat in the guard shack as the red Explorer pulled up to the gate, Tom pushed the button and stepped outside fully expecting to see Faith, he was surprised when the drivers window rolled down and Tim McGraw sat there.

"Mr. McGraw, welcome home." Tom said putting on his best smile to hide his disappointment.

"Thanks, hear I owe you a big thank you." Tim said looking over at his wife.

"No you don't just doing what you pay me to do." Tom said trying to sound like it was no big deal.

"Any man who makes my wife feel better deserves a big thank you, and you will get one here real soon. I will do something nice for you."

"That isn't necessary." Tom assured him.

"How did your test go?" Faith asked from the passengers seat. Tom looked at her and almost lost his breath.

"It went well, I think, I really won't know for a couple of days." Tom's eyes shifted toward the road.

"Reporters, you guys better get inside so I can close the gate." Tim and Faith left Tom to deal with the reporters.

Making his rounds later that evening Tom made a startling discovery, another person was outside Faith's window, Tom approached cautiously, when he was close enough to see who it was he let out a sigh of relief, it was Nancy the nanny. She saw him coming but made no move to get away from the window. When he got to her, she pressed one finger to her lips for him to be quiet. She pointed at the window for him to look, Tom did so, what he saw made his cock lurch. There on the bed was Faith and Tim making love.

Tim was covering her with his body, his cock deeply buried inside of her, her legs wrapped around his waist her heels resting against his tight buttocks, Gently spurring him on, Tom could hear her moans, as Tim shoved his cock slowly in and out of her wet pussy. Their lips caught in a passionate lock.

Tom felt Nancy's hand on his now throbbing member. She stroked it through the material. Tom looked at her, her dark hair tied up in a tight bun on top of her head. Her lips were being wetted by her tongue as she watched Tom's eyes for reaction. Tom turned his attention back to the show inside the bedroom, Faith was on top now, She began to turn herself away from Tim to where they were both facing the same direction, she did this without taking Tim's cock out, her feet firmly planted on either side of his hips her hands on his thighs for balance, she began to squat up and down on his cock, Tom could see it gleam with wetness in the light as she would pull all the way up to the purplish head of his cock then she would thrust herself down, impaling herself with his cock. She bit her lip to keep herself from crying out too loud as she began to ride him with wild abandon, She arched backwards her body making a "C" shape as Tim held her by her waist, she became very still and the only motion was Tim's hips pressing upward into her as her orgasm released all over his cock, which did not slow. Her yells of passion could be heard clearly now through the widow, she recovered form her orgasm and Tim flipped her over into the "doggie" position.

Tom felt the zipper and button on his pants come undone, he looked down at Nancy who had positioned herself in front of him. His cock sprang free and she took it with one hand and began to stroke it.

"Watch the show." She said and then with one motion took Tom deep into her mouth. The warm sensation of her mouth wrapped around his cock, caused him to exhale deeply. It had been along time since a girl had his cock in her mouth, it felt wonderful, she pulled her mouth back keeping just the head of it in, her tongue swirled around it, then she took it deep again. Tom's pubic hair tickling her nose. Tom felt her hand cup his balls and begin to rub them. Tom then looked back into the room, Faith had her head down on the bed, her breast were moving to the force of Tim's long powerful strokes, her hands gripped the bedsheets as she made them into fists holding on as Tim pulled her hips back to meet his thrusts. With every thrust she would moan out, Tom could hear her plainly now, she had given up trying to be quiet, with every thrust she let out a yelp. Tom put his hand on the back on Nancy's head, he began to push gently forcing her to suck his cock on the same rhythm as Tim's powerful strokes.

Tom began to imagine it was him making Faith yell out with pleasure. When Tim's thrusts sped up Tom pushed Nancy's head to the same pace. Faith's body began to shake, she turned her face toward the widow, her expression was complete pleasure, Tim's hands were like vices on her hips as his own orgasm approached in a rapid pace. Tom's balls also began to tighten, he locked in on Faith's face her eyes shut, the smile on her face told the whole story, her face red as a stop sign as her orgasm crashed against her body like a tidal wave, her mouth opened as she let out a rather loud yell, Tim rammed as hard as he could one last time, his seed pumping deep into Faith, he held himself there allowing their cum to mix.

Outside Tom's cock began to seep pre cum, as he forced Nancy's head faster and faster, his cock head burning with the approach of his orgasm, he felt his balls tighten, Nancy moved her hand away from his balls and down between his legs to his asshole, expertly she guided her finger into his virgin ass, this drove Tom crazy, he began to fuck Nancy's face with utter abandon, she gagged on occasion, but he never stopped, she began to fuck his ass with her finger, Tom's thighs began to tighten, his legs shook, Nancy felt his body tremble and she plunged her finger faster and deeper, Tom's head spun, it fell back, his eyes tightly closed, both hands were on Nancy's head now pulling her the length of his cock and then with one final thrust his cock buried deep in her mouth, her finger was all the way to the hilt into his tight rectum, as his cock bucked in her throat, sending stream after stream into her, she gulped hungrily, her mouth filling with the salty taste of his cum, she swallowed most of it, with some clinging to his cock, she withdrew her finger from Tom's ass as he released her head, she pulled her mouth off his cock.

"Wow! Faith was right - it had been a long time for you." Nancy said licking what little cum she missed off Tom's cock. Tom looked down at her and smiled then looked into the window, Faith and Tim were now snuggled up together, neither bothered to dress, Tom could see the small patch of hair between Faith's legs and Tim had one hand cupped around her breast.

Tom wished it was his hand.

CJT
CJT
666 Followers