Grandma's Visit

Story Info
Big grandmother & grandson fall for each other.
868 words
4.17
438.8k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
billspeak
billspeak
23 Followers

I had mixed feelings when my parents told me that the grandparents were coming to stay for a few days and they would need my room. I resented being booted onto the living room sofa, but I was interested in seeing grandma again for the first time since I was 13. Now I'm 18 and a sucker for big tits, and I recalled grandma was very busty. They arrived late and went right to bed but I caught a glimpse of grandma and she looked even more busty than before. She had gained some weight making her even more voluptuous.

The next morning I heard someone in the kitchen early so I got up to see and it was grandma making coffee. I must admit the sight of her in a loose sleeveless, knee length nightgown made my dick shoot right out of my boxers. Her gray hair was up and she was in slippers so she was showing tons of skin. What really made me reel though was the shape of her big tits, belly and ass that you could see through the sheer fabric. It was a plain, raw, natural and awesomely sexual look for a guy like me.

When she saw me grandma looked me up and down much as I was looking at her. She seemed to smile appreciatively at my lustful gaze and perhaps at my big hardon. I'm a swimmer with that kind of lean body so when I'm hard it really stands out. "My my you've grown into a big handsome young man, Johnny" she remarked somewhat flirtatiously I thought. I decided to return the volley in kind saying "and you really fill out a nightgown nicely grandma." We went on like that for a while, making flirty comments to each other, and hitting it off well.

I was getting so hot for grandma I decided to make a bold comment. "It's too bad you are my grandmother because you really are the type I go for." She responded somewhat coquettishly "ooh Johnny, you make your grandma wish she were your girlfriend." Her response emboldened me. "If you were grandma I'd fuck you right here and now."

"What are you talking about Johnny? Someone would hear us or someone might come in." I noted that wasn't a no so I pressed the issue. "Look grandma you are the hottest babe I've ever seen, and I could take you quickly and quietly in the basement." She was pondering that comment when I gambled with a forceful demand. "Grandma I can tell you aren't wearing any panties and I need to put my dick in you right now so let's go." She nodded okay.

Our basement has the laundry and hot water heater and is clean for a utility room. When we got there I immediately continued my seduction so grandma wouldn't change her mind. I am a very passionate lover so I began kissing and necking with her as I skillfully felt all over her wonderful curves. What a wonderful womanly scent she possessed. Her skin was so soft and her breasts so full and saggy I was in heaven. I told her "grandma you are awesome and I can't get enough of you", and I meant it. Grandma returned the lust and after a few minutes placed my hand on her pussy and cooed, "Do you think I'm wet enough for you to put it in now dear?" Wet enough? It was a sloppy, wide open cavern that sucked at my hand when I placed it there and she knew it. She smiled as she turned, lifted her gown, and leaned over the dryer offering her huge, dimpled ass to me.

I wasted no time. I pulled down my boxers, slid under those soft, ass cheeks and slid into the red zone. Our desire for each other was intense. I loved how my young dick made her buck , but grandma gave as well as she got. Her hips were grinding me up and down like a hip hop, fly girl. She looked at me sideways and grunted "Oh my god Johnny you feel so big." She was gulping and sighing with obvious delight and that just energized me to pump harder. "After coming several times she begged "Johnny you have to stop. I won't be able to keep quiet much longer." I angled her different ways to get better friction. Then I leaned over her, feeling all of her glorious bulges and folds to put me over the edge with dizzy lust for her. Finally I held onto those hips and with us grinding in rhythm I let out a deep moan, along with a load of my best stuff.

As we separated we looked at each other and it was an acknowledgement of mutual appreciation. She said, "Mmm, that was fun. I'll never forget it." I frowned and said, "You talk as if we are done. On the contrary, I'm just getting started with you grandma. I recharge every couple of hours." Smiling like a little girl she said, " Well if that's the case I have to get some rest. I don't want to disappoint my grandson."

billspeak
billspeak
23 Followers