Granny's Calf and Ass Twink

Story Info
Hot GILF rewards teen worship of her legs and butt!
1.1k words
3.42
112k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd just gotten home from errands when the bell rang. I answered and there stood little Jimmy, a shy 18-year-old from the neighborhood. He smiled.

"Hi, Mrs. V!" he said brightly. "Just wondering if you needed, uh, help with anything?"

I laughed. I'm 68, a good-looking single, retired blonde school teacher with willowy, lean body, and this little buck was hot for me! We'd been down this road before, and I was quite pleased the half-century difference in our age didn't mean anything to him, even though I'm old enough to be his granny!

"Why Jimmy, do you mean YOU need help with anything?"

"Uh, well, I ..."

"Like THIS maybe?"

I bent over and pulled up my black slack pants to the bony knees, showing the full length of my creamy shins and muscular old, wrinkled calves above my short black trouser socks. Jimmy groaned, more when I turned around and stood on tip toes.

"I know what you want Jimmy, don't be shy!" I laughed over my shoulder. "You just crave my old muscular calves and stinky socks and shiny shins, don't you?"

"YES MRS. V!" he yelped.

"Then come and get 'em!"

I walked inside and shut the door, standing in my kitchen as Jimmy obediently followed, eyes never leaving my old legs. I snapped my fingers and pointed to them.

"Hit your knees, boy and start licking, sucking and worshipping!" I laughed. "I know it's what you want!"

He went wild, kneeling and kissing my shoes, licking and smelling my dirty black socks, digging his tongue under them to lick the furrowed folds of softly wrinkled calf and shin meat, then lapped the big bulging muscles in back and then around front to lick up my shin to suckle at the bones of my knees. The kids was on fire, moaning madly, massaging in trembling hands whatever he wasn't sucking in his worshipping young mouth. I snuck a hand into my pants and frigged my hairy pussy to a quick orgasm watching the young stud suckle my nasty, gnarly old calves, shins and feet.

"You did a lovely job on them, Jimmy!" I said, bending to get him to his feet and pushing my slimy fingers into his mouth. "Here's your reward, my juices!"

He went nuts, sucking them like a cock, and stroking my skinny forearm as I worked my hands down to unsnap his pants, dropping them, his long, thin boy cock bobbing free, soaking wet with precum. I groaned, and pushed one hand over the tip, palming it, soaking it and bringing it to our lips.

"Eat," I snarled, and he went wild, lapping his fluids from my bony old hand.

I pushed him to his knees again, turned around and pulled down my pants just enough to show him my saggy old white butt with a tuft of brown hair in the middle.

"Smell and suck my dirty old asshole, boy," I hissed. "And I'll reward you with a calf fuck!"

He groaned and shuffled forward, inhaling my ripe asshole, burying his nose in the warm flesh, spreading it with his hands and sniffing deeply of my butt funk as I felt his big cock brush the thick folded wrinkles of my calves. He pushed in and I scissored his cock in my lower legs, just the way he liked it, taking it in and letting him pound away, his balls slapping off my ankles and socks as he now stuck his tongue deeply inside my gripping, oily asshole.

"Should be tasty, Jimmy, I didn't shower today after my run this morning and I've worked hard all day," I growled, fingering my hairy quim. "Nice and ripe and nasty..mmm, your tongue feels so nice up my hairy old asshole, deeper, boy, deeper!"

He went nuts, holding my slim hips and pounding his face inside, drilling my crusty shitter with tongue as he fucked my calves harder and harder. I let him for awhile and then opened them quickly and scissored hard again when I felt his balls slip inside. Now my muscular, wrinkled old socked calves gripped his cum-laden nuts and cock, and as I twisted my feet together, he screamed in agony inside my asshole. I laughed.

"Just letting you know who's the boss, Jimmy," I snarled, squeezing harder until he screamed again. "Who's the boss?"

"YOU MRS. V YOU AND YOUR NASTY OLD CALVES AND STINKY ASSHOLE!!!!"

I laughed, and let his balls free of my clamping calves, and now took just the tender head into the muscular meat of my muscles, rubbing them back and forth and up and down, the velvety wet feeling putting him close to the edge as he buried his face deeper into my asshole, attaching his mouth to my rectal pucker and sucking, ramming his tongue in to scour the gripping walls.

I squeezed a bit harder and then rapidly jerked my legs back and forth, providing a blinding-fast friction to his tender dick, slipping my pre-cum soaked calf muscles on him rapidly, the meat of them quivering around his cock head. He groaned, ate my old asshole deeper and wetter, hands running up and down my thighs, massaging the long muscles, and then back up to my ass, pulling the cheeks open to bury his face inside as deeply as possible.

I smiled, increasing the tempo of my scissoring calf fuck until I felt his dickhead throb and pulsate and grow in the flesh surrounding them. He screamed, sucking my asshole inside out, and jetting 10 massive shots of cum, most of it caught in the muscular scissor of my calves, a good amount leaking out in front and running down my shiny shins. When he was done and I pulled away, his face plopping wetly out of my hungry asshole, my calves were thick with his goo, my shins lined from knees to socks.

"Clean that mess, Jimmy," I growled, pushing his head down behind me. "Eat that hot nasty cum off my old wrinkled calves and don't forget to suck socks, too!"

The dear boy moaned and dove in, attaching his mouth to the thick clumps of his cum and swallowing heartily, lapping them clean, then around front to lap up and down my shiny shins, and then sucking his load that ran to my black socks. When they were done, he smiled up at me -- and I stepped over his head and slammed my cummy calves on his neck, twisting them together, standing on one foot, his head out the back of them, captured in muscular old woman legs, scissoring him to sleep in seconds. When he came to, I was standing, smiling, my pants still pulled up, arms crossed and looking down at him.

"Very good, Jimmy, very good," I said, getting him to his feet and kissing him wetly, tasting my ass funk on his face. "See you again soon, and maybe then we'll do even more fun stuff with my legs!"

He stumbled away, a broad smile on his cum-crusted face, knowing he'd be back for more, again and again. They all come back for more..