Granted Ch. 03

Story Info
Grant has a busy day with Emily and Ben.
5.6k words
4.17
126.8k
15
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,727 Followers

Emily appeared like an angel from the wide front doors of the church. She moved easily between the grown-ups standing at the top of the stairs. Her white dress glowed in the bright sunlight. In one hand she held a pink corsage, in her other hand she held a Bible, and the skirt of her dress bounced on her long, bare legs as she came down the steps.

“There she is,” Jon said.

Grant nodded. He had already seen her and couldn’t take his eyes off her. He couldn’t remember her looking so pretty.

“Hi Emily,” he said when she got to the bottom of the stairs.

She stopped on the bottom step, where she was even with Grant, but taller than Jon.

“Hi Grant. Hi Jon,” she said with a smile. She had braces on her teeth. Her big, brown eyes lingered on Grant.

“What are you doing?” Jon said.

She shrugged. “Just walking home. Why? What are you guys doing?”

“We’re gonna get a couple of Slurpees. You wanna come with us?” Grant said.

“Sure.”

They crossed the street to the 7-11. She walked between them. Her arm brushed his arm. Her skin was soft and she had a pretty tan. If he looked out of the corner of his eye, he could just see down the front of her dress. His penis stirred in his shorts and he had to walk a little funny.

They went past the front counter to the Slurpee machines at the back of the store. Emily stayed by Grant, and something about her being close made him feel good.

Jon got a lime flavored Slurpee. Grant got the cherry flavor, and filled it all the way to the top of the cup.

“What flavor do you want?” he said.

“That’s too much for me,” she said.

“You want some of mine?” Jon said, and held out his cup.

She shook her head. “I like cherry better. Can I have some of yours?”

“Sure,” Grant said.

She reached for the cup. Her hand touched his. She rose on her toes, took the straw between her red lips and sucked.

“Thanks,” she said, and wiped her mouth. Her eyes glanced down at his crotch.

Jon nodded and was mouthing words Grant couldn’t make out, like he was trying to tell him something.

“What do you guys want to do now?” Emily said.

Grant looked around. The other people were all busy at the counter. His thing was hard and pressed against his shorts. He brushed his hand over the hard lump in his crotch. Her eyes watched his hand and her lips parted.

“You know what I got in here?” he said. She nodded, but her eyes were wary. He took a deep breath. “You wanna see it?”

“Sure,” she said in a low, soft voice.

“I’ll let you see what I got, but you gotta let us see what you got.”

She glanced at Jon, then back at him. Her lips squeezed together like she was trying to make up her mind.

“Ok. Where do you want to go?” she said.

“Let’s go behind the church. No one’ll see us in the woods,” Grant said.

They walked back across the street to the church, carrying their Slurpees. Emily put her hand in Grant’s, which only made him more excited.

The parking lot of the church was empty. All the people were long gone. They went around to the back side of the church, where it backed up to the woods, and found a picnic table by a low brick wall. Emily and Grant leaned against the wall. Jon watched for anyone coming.

She took a sip of his cherry Slurpee.

“I saw Donny’s thing one time. He’s my sister’s boyfriend. I spied on them when they were making out in her bedroom and my parents didn’t know it.”

“You still wanna see mine?”

“Yeah.”

Grant put his Slurpee on the brick wall. His hands were shaking. He unzipped his shorts, reached in the fly, put his hand around his thing and pulled it out. Her eyes grew wide. He sighed. It felt good to finally get it out of his tight shorts and let it hang loose in the cool air.

“Wow. Can I touch it?”

“Sure, if you want.”

She put her hand around his thing and he gasped. From the other corner of the building, Jon was watching. He came closer for a better look.

“It’s hard. I didn’t know it got hard. And it’s so hot. Why is your’s bigger than Donny’s?” she said.

“I don’t know. It just is.”

“Do it like this and make his spit come out,” Jon said, pumping his fist in the air.

“Do what?”

Grant put his hand around her’s and moved it back and forth on his thing.

“Like that. It makes my spit come out,” he said.

“You mean the stuff that makes a baby inside me?” Emily said. Her hand rubbed up and down his thing. “You know, you put this inside me and make your sperm come out and it makes a baby in my belly. My sister told me how it works. I’ll show you.”

She set her Bible on the wall beside the Slurpee, leaned against the edge of the picnic table, pulled down her white cotton panties, raised her skirt and spread her legs.

“It goes in here, see?” she said, rubbing her finger over the tiny slit.

“Let me see,” Grant said.

He reached between her legs. She held her skirt out of the way and spread her legs wider. She glanced at Jon and smiled with her lips together.

Grant touched her mound. She was warm. He ran his middle finger over her slit, just like she did, and it slipped inside her, where she was moist. She gasped and sighed.

“See? It goes in right there,” she said.

“Let’s try it,” Grant said and held his dick up.

“I don’t know.”

“Come on. I wanna see it,” Jon said.

Emily frowned. She held her open hand out for Grant’s hard dick. He placed it in her palm and her fingers closed around it.

“Ok, I guess. But you have to take these off first,” she said.

She unfastened the snap that held his shorts up and they dropped to his ankles. With her hand around his thing, she pulled him closer and touched the end of it to her tiny slit. Her back arched.

“Like this, see?” she said in a weak voice.

“What do I do?” he said and put his hands on her bare legs.

“Push it in.”

He pressed forward with his hips. She winced. Her hand clamped around his dick.

“Ow Grant, that hurts too much. It’s too big,” she said, pushing against his shoulder. Her legs tried to squeeze shut, but he was wedged between them.

“I think I can make it fit.”

He pressed forward again. She squealed and pushed him away with both hands.

“Grant stop it. You’re hurting me.”

“Jon, hold her arms.”

“What?”

Grant pried her hands from his shoulders and pushed her on her back.

“Just hold her arms down.”

“No, don’t, please,” she cried.

Her eyes were open wide, locked to his face. Jon held her arms stretched over her head, the length of the picnic table.

“I just wanna feel what it’s like,” Grant said.

He ran his hands up the outsides of her smooth thighs to her hips. The fat end of his long erection was wedged in the moist opening of her slit. He forced it into her. Her back arched off the picnic table and she squealed behind her clenched teeth. Something popped and the head slipped into her.

“Oh my God,” Grant said. He was panting. His heart hammered in his chest.

“What happened?” Jon said.

“I don’t know. I think my dick’s inside her.”

He looked down at Emily’s face. She was sobbing. Tears leaked from the corners of her eyes. He pressed with his hips. She winced, but his dick sunk slowly into her tight slit. Her warmth and wetness swallowed him.

“Does it hurt?” he said.

She nodded. Jon released her arms. She left them over her head, laying limp across the table. Grant rocked his hips.

“It feels good when I do this.”

Emily’s eyes squeezed shut. From behind her closed lips came a muffled moan each time he pressed his dick into her. Her body rocked with him.

“Grant ... what ... what are you ... doing to me?” Emily said between deep sobs.

“I’m fucking you.”

His hips rocked faster. Her wet slit was tight around his dick. Her groaning got deeper and louder. Someone from the church was certain to hear them, but Jon was watching them, not for grown-ups.

Emily’s mouth hung open, but her eyes were still shut. Her back arched up, pushing her belly against him.

“Yes Grant ... oh yes Grant, kiss me,” she said in a soft moan.

Her soft legs hooked around his hips. He leaned over and kissed her, pumping her body with his fat dick as hard as he could. She moaned in his mouth. Her body jerked and bucked under him. He could feel his spit coming out. He grunted and strained. His dick was spitting out the stuff, and it was still inside her slit.

He lay on top of her, panting. She was breathing hard, too. Her hands rubbed his back. Her hips moved slowly, grinding on his dick. He pushed himself up. Her eyes were red and her nose was red and her cheeks were covered with a shiny perspiration. The corners of her mouth turned up.

“Grant, what did you do to me?” she said.

“I don’t know. It really felt good.”

She giggled. “I know. I liked it.”

“Didn’t it hurt a lot?”

“Yeah, at first. But the last part, that felt really good.”

“Yeah, me too,” he said.

She looked down where their bodies came together between her spread legs.

“Did you put your sperm inside me?” she said.

“I think so.”

He pumped his hips, sliding his dick in and out of her slit and she groaned.

“I can feel it inside me. It’s leaking out,” she said.

“Does this mean you’re gonna have a baby now?”

Emily gazed up into his eyes. Her hips stopped moving.

“Maybe if you take it out I won’t,” she said.

He pulled back with his hips. His dick came out slowly. She groaned and made a face. It fell from her slit and slapped against his thigh, leaving a warm, wet splotch. A load of white come gushed from inside her. She sat up, leaning on her arms to look between her spread legs.

“Wow. That looks so cool,” she said. She touched the white stuff with the tip of her finger.

Jon was staring with his mouth hanging open. Grant held out his hand.

“We better go before someone sees us,” he said.

“Yeah, I gotta get home. My Grandma’s coming over after church. They’re gonna wonder where I am,” Emily said.

She put her hand in his and tried to stand up. Her legs gave out. He caught her with his arm around her waist.

“You ok?”

“Yeah. I guess I’m a little sore,” she said with a quick smile. His sperm was running down her legs. “God I hope my Mom doesn’t see that. I’ll see you later, ok?” She pushed her skirt down, grabbed her Bible and skipped off around the corner of the church with one last quick wave and smile.

“I can’t believe you guys just did that,” Jon said.

Grant pulled up his shorts.

“Look, she forgot her panties,” he said. He reached under the picnic table and snatched them off the ground.

“What are you gonna do with those?”

Grant held them out. “Can you give them back to her?”

“Me? No way, dude. I’m not touching girl’s underwear,” Jon said, and backed away.

“Ok, I’ll give them to her,” Grant said, and shoved them in his pocket. Already, his dick was hard again and pushed against the front of his shorts. Just thinking about seeing her again got him excited.

“So what do you wanna do now?” Jon said.

“I don’t know. I’m hungry. Let’s get something to eat.”

“Ok. You got any money?”

“No. Do you?” Grant said.

“No. I’m broke. Let’s go to my house and see if we find something.”

They walked the few blocks to Jon’s house. With the hard on in Grant’s shorts he couldn’t walk that fast, so it took a while to get there. Jon’s parents weren’t home, but his brother was there.

“It’s about time you got home. Mom asked me to make hot dogs for dinner. They’re cold by now,” he said. He used a fork to get the hot dogs out of the pan, then tossed the fork in the sink. “Who’s your friend?”

“This is Grant.”

“Hi Grant. I’m Ben,” he said, and put his hand on his hip. “Why don’t you guys get something to eat?”

He walked off and went to the basement. Grant and Jon each got a couple of hot dogs on buns and sat in the family room to play video games and eat. Ben came back up from the basement with a couple of books and sat in the family room with them to read. Grant finished his hot dogs while Jon was playing and put his plate on the table.

“Can I ask you a question?” he said.

“Sure. What?” Ben said and closed his book.

“Jon said you were gay. Is that true?”

“I didn’t say that,” Jon said, with a horrified look on his face.

Ben looked amused. “Yes, it’s true. Are you gay?”

“I’m not sure. What is gay?”

“Well, do you like to kiss girls?”

“Yeah,” Grant said. The memory of putting his tongue in Emily’s mouth made his penis twitch.

“What about boys? Would you like to kiss me?”

“No way,” Grant said, and wrinkled his nose.

Ben shrugged. “Then you’re probably not gay. Have you ever sucked a cock, like Jon’s?”

“No.”

“You should try it sometime. There’s nothing like the feel of warm cum filling your mouth.”

“It would be hard to suck Grant’s dick,” Jon said.

“Why?”

“It’s too big to get in my mouth.”

Ben looked at Grant. “So. You got a big cock, or what?”

“It’s pretty big, I guess.”

“Why don’t you let me see it? I’ll decide if it’s big.”

Grant hesitated. Suddenly he was very warm and his palms were sweaty. Ben kept glancing at his crotch.

“I don’t know,” he said.

“Go ahead. Show him,” Jon said.

Ben started to unbuckle his jeans. “Look, I’ll go first and you can see what a big dick really looks like.”

He pushed down his pants and his crisp white undershorts. His dick jumped out. He held it at the base like a trophy and turned it for Jon and Grant to see.

“That’s pretty big, don’t you think?” Ben said with a smug grin.

“Yeah, that’s big,” Grant said.

Ben rubbed it a few times. “You wanna touch it?”

Grant shrugged. “Sure. Why not?”

Ben slid closer on the couch. His hard dick bobbed like a flagpole in a strong wind. Grant put his hand around it and squeezed. Ben was smiling at him. His dick was warm and hard, just like his own.

“Pump it with your hand, like this,” Ben said. He put his hand on Grant’s and moved it up and down. “You know how to jerk off, don’t you?”

“Sure. Jon and I do it together all the time.”

Ben looked at his brother with a sly grin.

“Let me see your’s now,” he said.

“Ok.”

Grant’s hands were shaking. He unbuckled his belt slowly. The zipper stuck and he had to pull it back up twice before it would open. He pushed his jeans down to his knees. Ben’s eyes bulged.

“Good God. I didn’t think it was that big. How long is it? Have you ever measured it?”

“No. I don’t know how long it is.”

“I bet it’s a foot long,” Jon said.

Ben smiled at his brother.

“Do you mind if I hold it?” he said.

“Yeah, ok.”

Grant was holding it and let go when Ben’s hand reached over and closed around it. He pumped it slowly, with a pleasant smile on his lips. Grant let his breath out through his mouth and all the tension drained from his body.

“I think you’re right. It’s probably twelve inches long,” Ben said.

“I’ll get a ruler. We can measure it,” Jon said.

Ben ignored him. Grant didn’t care as long as he kept pulling on his dick. His warm hand felt good.

“Have you ever had a blowjob?” Ben said.

“I don’t know. What’s a blowjob?”

“It’s when someone sucks your cock, in their mouth?”

“Yeah, I’ve had that.”

“Really? Who did it? Jon?”

“No. Owen’s Mom, she sucked it. And his sister, Loren.”

Ben looked surprised. “Is that right? You get around pretty good.”

“Dude, you got Loren to suck you off? You are the luckiest,” Jon said.

“Owen’s little sister blew you? Was she any good at it?” Ben said.

“She was all right.”

Ben frowned and nodded. “I’m sure she was just all right. That’s how girls are. You haven’t had a blowjob until you’ve had one from a man.”

He leaned over and took Grant’s dick straight into his mouth. Jon gasped.

“Oh God,” Grant said.

His hands squeezed the cushions His heart nearly stopped, then his stomach felt queasy. It was a little disgusting to have a guy sucking his dick. Ben was forcing it deep into his mouth like Owen’s Mom was doing and it felt pretty good. He was pumping it at the same time with one hand and rubbing his balls with the other. He was drooling all over it and his slobber ran down the shaft over his hand.

Grant’s tension eased. It wasn’t so bad. Ben’s head was moving up and down, sliding his mouth over his cock. He got a lot more of it in than Loren. He didn’t look nearly as good as her, but he was much better at it.

“Dude, that is awesome. How do you get it so deep like that?” Jon said.

Ben wiped his mouth. “It just takes some practice. You gotta suck a few cocks to learn how to do it right.”

“Are you gonna make me shoot?” Grant said.

Ben was still pumping his dick with one hand. His drool made it slick.

“Of course. That’s what you want, isn’t it?”

“I don’t know. It’s kinda weird.”

“Why? Don’t I do it better than those girls?”

Grant shrugged. “You haven’t got me off yet.”

Ben stared at him for a second, then grinned.

“Then I better get right on that,” he said.

He licked his lips, stuck his tongue way out and licked the side of Grant’s dick. He kept looking at him while he did it and it made him a little uneasy. This was a guy licking his dick. He wasn’t supposed to enjoy it. But Ben opened his mouth wide and lowered it over the end of his dick and there was no way he was going to make him stop until he had finished.

The room was quiet except for Grant’s soft moans and the wet smack of Ben’s mouth moving up and down on his dick. When he started to cum it happened suddenly, and there was no way he could make that stop, either.

He let out a small gasp, and he was gushing cum into Ben’s mouth. His eyes brightened and it looked as if he was smiling, but it was hard to tell with his mouth stretched around his dick and his cheeks puffing out as they filled with cum, just as Loren’s did. He let it fill his mouth and opened wide to show it to them, how it covered his tongue and floated around his teeth, then he swallowed it.

“You got sweet tasting cum, you know that? And how do you get so much? I blew three guys at the same time once and they didn’t give me that much cum.”

“When did you blow three guys?” Jon said.

Ben looked smug. He had Grant’s dick in his hand and rubbed it while he talked.

“When I was the trainer’s assistant for the football team. One of the guys on the team found out I was gay and he and a couple of his friends cornered me in the locker room after practice. They took turns shoving their cocks into my mouth. That was a great day.”

“I still prefer a girl,” Grant said.

Ben looked confused. “Why?”

“I don’t know. Because they’re girls, that’s all.”

Ben’s hand moved up and down on his dick, which had softened a little but was still hard.

“Would you like to put this up my ass?” he said.

Grant sneered. “I don’t think so.”

Ben looked at his brother. “Would you like to fuck Jon’s ass first?”

Jon sat up. His hands were clenched in fists.

“What makes you think I want him to fuck me in the ass?”

Ben crossed his hands in his lap. “Because I believe you’re gay, too. You just don’t want to admit it.”

Jon’s face turned dark red. “That’s not true.”

“Have you fucked a girl yet?”

Jon’s mouth worked like a fish in the water, but no words came out. Grant tried to recall if he had done anything with any of the girls they’d been with recently. Nothing came to mind. Jon crossed his arms.

“That doesn’t make me gay.”

“It doesn’t have to make you gay. Maybe you just want someone to fuck you first.”

Jon put his hands on his hips.

“I-I ... I never said I wanted someone to fuck me first,” he said.

Ben got up and walked over to him. His pants were still open and his hard dick was hanging out. He rubbed the front of Jon’s jeans, where he had a small bulge sticking out.

“Why don’t you try it? I’ll even blow you if that will make you feel better.”

The angry expression on Jon’s face began to fade. His shoulders slumped. Ben unzipped his jeans and slipped his hand in. Jon’s eyes became glassy. Ben dropped to his knees in front of his brother, opened his jeans and pulled them down to his ankles.

jallen944
jallen944
1,727 Followers
12