Growing Another Set of Gonads

Story Info
When enough is truly enough.
5.8k words
4.41
358.1k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,279 Followers

I'd like to thank Wolf Vixen for her help on this story. This story is pure fiction,

Thank God, and came out of some where deep in my crazy brain.

Some will like it and others will hate it. To each their own.

*

If it weren't for Gary, I probably would have shot Sandy and turned the gun on myself and ended my nightmare. Instead, he showed me what was wrong with my life and how I could correct my past mistakes. You see after almost three years of marriage to Sandy it was time to take back my gonads and my life in the process.

Looking back it seems I've been dominated by women most of my life and I think it all started when my dad and mom split up, or should I say, when my dad booked. I was ten years old at the time, when he left one night and never came back. At first my mom told me dad was out of town on business but after a month, I kind of figured out he wasn't coming back.

I guess looking back; I should have seen it coming. They were always yelling at one another, slamming doors and it happened so often I'd almost accepted it as normal. One night he walked out of the door suitcase in hand and that was the last time I ever saw him.

What seemed strange though, was that mom never seemed to miss him She went on as though nothing had happened and never did have another man in her life. She'd always tell me that I was the only man in her life now and that she was going to do her damndist to make sure I turned out good. However, I think she went a little overboard.

Nothing was ever good enough for her. If I got B's, she wanted A's. The lawn never looked good enough and the house always failed her white glove inspection. After a while, I got into sports and clubs just so I could stay out of the house, but she always found a way to get under my skin.

When I got a four year scholarship to an out of state college I finally thought I could be on my own, but mom found a way to still control my life. I was required to call home everyday and she'd ask for, or shall we say demanded, weekly grade updates. Finally, once a month, I had to drive home to see her, no matter what I had going on. I knew I should have picked a college on the other coast.

My first three years were crammed with schoolwork and honey dos from my mother but in the fall semester, of my senior year, I met Sandy. She was beautiful and I was smitten. We were in the same accounting class and she usually sat in the row directly in front of me. Once I sat in the seat right behind her and just inhaled her perfume for the whole hour.

Over the years, I'd gone out with a few girls but for one reason or another I never found one that I took an interest in. I wasn't ugly, but was a far cry from a good-looking Don Juan. I was about 5'10" tall and was no more than a hundred and seventy five pounds. I was lean and mean, as I called it, but Sandy always had some jock or other well dressed guy sniffing around her.

It was two weeks before the end of the semester when just as the class ended, she turned around to face me, can you say heart attack?

"Hi, my name is Sandy Burk," she said reaching out her hand.

I stammered back that my name was Steve Moore and reached for her hand.

"I know who you are, everyone in class knows who gets the best grades every semester," she replied. "I was wondering if you had any free time? I'm having a bit of difficulty in a few areas and was wondering if you could help me," she asked.

With my heart beating out of control, I told her that I had some extra time and would be more than happy to help her out.

"Why don't we meet in the library after dinner and I can clear up any problem areas you might have," I said with my best smile.

With that first meeting I was hooked. I would have done any thing for her, all she had to do was ask, and Sandy was never shy about asking.

We progressed and after a couple of months we were boyfriend and girlfriend, that is, when it was convenient for her. She still, however, liked to go out with her friends on weekends, which were mostly guys.

"Sandy, I don't feel comfortable with you going out every weekend with someone else," I told her one night. "I'm your boyfriend, and shouldn't I be the one to take you out on the weekends?" I asked.

"Steve don't you trust me? Do you think I'm cheating on you? If you don't trust me, maybe we should break up," she told me.

"Sandy, I never said I didn't trust you, it's just that I want to spend more of my free time with you, that's all."

"Steve, right now your school work should be your first priority. You're number one in our class. Do you want to jeopardize that for a movie or dinner?" she asked.

"I guess you're right, but I miss you so much," I told her.

"I know you do, but after we graduate, you'll have me all the time. So for now, I want you to concentrate on your studies so you can have your pick of jobs," she said kissing me. "Don't you want to make me happy?"

"Sandy, you mean the world to me and don't worry honey, no one will even come close to me," and they didn't. I graduated first in my class and got at least eight great offers.

Don't I sound like a pathetic, love struck wimp? Well I was, big time. Sandy was now calling all the shots and I was being led around as if I had a damn ring in my nose. But I guess, in my warped mind, I was happy or so I thought.

When I took Sandy home to meet mom I thought I was in for a lot of trouble, but they hit it off right away. They talked about me mostly and they both agreed I needed a firm controlling hand but that I had a lot of potential.

"I hope you two haven't had sex yet?" my mom asked.

"No way he's going to get any until our wedding night," Sandy told my mom.

"Good, I kept his father in line by controlling if and when he got any," she told Sandy.

Hell, the two of them already had me married off, and what was even worse; Sandy had brought all my job offers with her. She and my mom spent the weekend looking over each and deciding which one I was going to accept. I could start to feel the collar being pulled tighter and tighter around my neck.

It was bad enough that the two of them picked the job offer I would ultimately accept but they set a tentative date for our wedding as I waited on them hand and foot. Hell, I'd never even asked Sandy to marry me and the three of us were going out Saturday to look at engagement rings. I knew I should have spoken up, but when I tried, I had two women now beating me down. I really was a spineless wimp.

The following is a summary of the next twelve months. Sandy and I got married and I started the job she and my mother had picked out. Mom sold the house and move into a condo within walking distance of our house; the house that Sandy had personally picked out.

Sandy got a job in marketing and now everything revolved around her. She controlled the money, what we ate, who our friends were and how often we had sex; which wasn't very often.

I complained loudly one night after I'd been turned down for the fifth time in a row. Sandy hauled off and slapped me across the face really hard.

"Who do you think I am? Some tramp off the street? I'm your wife and expect to be treated as such. If you ever expect to get any again, you'd better start treating me a lot better than you have been," she yelled at me.

Hell, it was another month before I got any again. How could Sandy stand going without? She was a fireball in bed and usually used me up and spit me out before she was done with me. I didn't understand, but found out soon enough.

Part of Sandy's job was to go to seminars and trade shows. I'd only met her boss once and my first, second and third impressions were all the same; he was a real asshole. When I told her that I didn't like or trust him, she shot back that I didn't need to trust him, only her.

"Steve, do you think I'm cheating on you? Didn't we have this discussion once before? If I ever decide to cheat on you, you'll be the first to know," she told me.

Eight months later, she came home from her trip in too good a mood.

"I'm up for a promotion," she told me. "I'm not exactly sure what it entails, but it looks like I'm on my way up the ladder," she said beaming.

"I'm glad you'll be away from Don, I never liked him," I told her.

"Steve, I'll still be working for Don, but I'll be in charge of setting up all displays for the marketing shows," she said with this huge smile. "But I did have to sleep with him to get the job though."

"You what?" I screamed at her.

"Lower your voice Steve, I won't allow you to scream at me like that," she yelled back.

"You slept with that asshole?"

"There were two of us up for the position and I told him if he gave it to me, I'd sleep with him," Sandy said like she was reading a bedtime story to a little kid. "So this morning before we left for home, I did it with him, and now I've got the job; isn't that wonderful?" she asked.

I slumped into a chair. My world was imploding around me. My darling bride was not totally mine any more. I just wanted to cry.

"Steve, it was just sex. I don't love him, only you. I did it for the two of us. Think about all the extra money I'll be bringing home now," she said going on and on.

"Sandy you cheated on me and there's nothing you can say that will change that. I don't care about the damn money, all I care about is you, or at least I used to," I told her.

"Steve, I told you before, I would never lie to you and if I cheated on you, you'd be the first to know. I'm not proud of what I did, but it was for the two of us, can't you understand that? Come on upstairs, I'll show you that you're still my number one guy.

Sandy balled my eyes out that night. She said it made her feel so hot that I was screwing her with someone else's sperm still in her.

"What does it feel like to mix your cum with someone else's," she said riding my cock. "He's a lot larger than you are, so if I feel a little loose, that's the reason," she said as she rode me as I kept my eyes closed not wanting to even look at her anymore.

I finally shot my wad and Sandy rolled off me. I now felt lost, because I finally figured out that this wasn't the first time I'd had sloppy seconds.

"What are you going to do the next time, pull train for the whole sales force?" I asked a surprised Sandy. "How about when he asks for your ass? Are you going to give it to him?"

"Steve, what's the matter with you? It was only one time and it'll never happen again," she told me, but I no longer believed a word that came out of her mouth, because it happened again just two months later.

We were at a company party at her bosses' house. I could tell that half the people looked at me as some kind of fucking wimp who was letting her boss take her whenever he wanted and the other half I guess felt sorry for me. Don's wife was out of town and most of the sales force made sure I was kept busy most of the night. One by one they would disappear only to be replaced by another. Sandy was probably pulling train in one of the upstairs bedrooms. I'd finally had enough. I left Sandy there and drove home.

She called my cell twice but I ignored it. "Maybe she needs a change of clothes," I thought to myself. Don finally dropped her off three hours later.

"You left me, how could you do that?" she screamed at me. "I was so embarrassed."

"I guess not embarrassed enough to stop fucking the whole sales force upstairs," I told her.

"I don't have to stand here and listen to these ridicules accusations," she spit at me as she turned to go upstairs.

"At least I won't have to settle for sloppy seconds tonight, probably fifths or sixths," I yelled at her.

While she was in the shower, I went to the hamper and grabbed her panties. You could have wrung them out they were so wet. I put them in a plastic bag and waited for Sandy to get out of the shower; that's when I saw all the red marks and her swollen pussy.

"I guess you're in no shape to take on another one are you?" I said to her as she dried herself off. "You really are nothing but a slut aren't you?" I said walking away.

I slept in the spare bedroom after that. Sandy tried to get me to come back to our bedroom, but I told her I didn't want to catch a STD from her.

She used to get angry only thirty percent of the times at me, now it was more like seventy-five percent. And if that wasn't bad enough, my mom got on my case about Sandy; and took her damn side.

"You know Steve, some times you have to do things you wouldn't normally do to get ahead in the business world. Steve it was just sex, and Sandy's your wife for Christ's sake," she told me.

"Is that what you said to dad? Is that why he left mom?"

That took her by surprise

"Don't you ever talk to me like that again," she yelled at me while trying to slap me.

I grabbed her hand. "Don't you ever try that again, because if you do, I just might forget you're my mother," I said releasing her hand. "You and Sandy are cut from the same mold. The both of you think the end justifies the means; but not in my book," I told her.

After that we co-existed at best. She was always pissed at me for one thing or another and believe it or not, she still ruled the roost. Sandy didn't give a shit about me and probably never did, but I didn't have the balls to do anything about it. That is until I met Gary and started hanging out with him instead of going home.

I had started having a drink or two after work because I dreaded the thought of going home anymore. Gary joined me one night and after two beers I was pouring my soul out to him.

"Steve, let's go to your house so I can fuck your wife ok?"

I just looked at him as he smiled back at me.

"Sounds just as stupid coming out of my mouth as it probably does coming out of hers. Honey it was just sex, is bullshit and you know it. You've been wrapped around some woman's finger so long; you don't know which ways up anymore." Gary was right.

"If I had the balls, I'd put a bullet through her head and Don's for what they've done to my marriage," I told him.

"What marriage? You don't have a marriage and probably never did. It's more like your mom and Sandy had a marriage and you were brought along for the ride. How often do you have sex anyway?" he asked.

"About once a month until that last party last month, and now none at all," I replied.

"Well, that's the first thing we have to get taken care of, we need to get you laid," Greg told me.

Three hours later, I lay on the bed next to a good-looking blonde still trying to catch my breath.

"That was wonderful, I'd almost forgot what it felt like," I told her.

"You're not bad, with a little practice you could be good," she told me. With that said we went at it again this time with me making all the advances.

I never washed up and went home smelling like sex. When I stepped into the door Sandy was all over me.

"Why in the hell are you out so late? Don't you know I had supper waiting on you?" she yelled.

"So?" I replied shutting her up.

"Well, I dumped yours in the trash. If you want anything you'll have to fix it yourself," she informed me.

"I'm not hungry. I ate something before I came home and it was finger licking good," I told her. "So if you don't mind, I'm a little tired and I think I'll turn in," I said heading up the stairs. I was in no mood to trade barbs with her tonight and she wasn't happy about that.

I showered, cleaned up and went to bed. About a half hour later Sandy came into my room.

"You want to fool around tonight? It's been a while and you're probably pretty damn horny by now," Sandy said with a big smile.

"Thanks, but no thanks. Not in the mood for any sloppy seconds tonight, but thanks for asking," I told her.

"Damn you Steve, I haven't slept with anyone tonight," she spit back at me. "If you don't believe me you can check it out for yourself."

"Sorry not in the mood. But if you're that horny, you could always call up Don."

"Fuck you. It'll be a cold day in hell before you see this pussy again," she screamed at me storming out of the room.

After work I filled in Gary on all the details. We both laughed and touch beer bottles downing what was left in them.

"You know you've going to have to break all the bonds she's got on you and damn quick, before she has a chance to retaliate. All the credit cards are in your name, life insurance, 401K, bank accounts, they all have to be dissolved before she knows what hit her," Gary told me.

We made a list and with the exception of the house, I could do everything from work.

It took me two days to complete everything on my list. During the week, Sandy didn't go anywhere so she wouldn't be able to put two and two together until the weekend. I took half of everything and kept it all in cash, that way it would be untraceable. She was still ripping me every chance she got and even called in my mother to support her cause.

At dinner Wednesday night they both were on me about still sleeping in the spare room.

"A husband belongs in bed with his wife," my mother said. "How do you expect to resolve your issues if you don't work at it," she lectured me.

"Mom, it's usually pretty crowed in Sandy's bed. I'd probably have to kick out a couple of guys just to find a place to lie down," I said with a smile. "And, I'm a little tired of sloppy seconds anyway," I told her.

"I'm not sleeping with anyone," Sandy yelled back at me. "But if your not interested anymore I can always find someone who would be," she shouted at me.

"And this is supposed to make me want you?" I responded. "Sandy that pussy of yours is probably so stretched out I'd have a hard time feeling the sidewalls anymore. Now if you're offering me your ass, I might take you up on it," I told her.

"Screw you Steve, you'll never get in there in a million years," she said trying to take the upper hand.

"That's alright Sandy, it's probably worn out as well," I said smiling. "So if the two of you will excuse me, I'm going out tonight and I don't want to be late," I told them.

"Where in the hell do you think you're going?" they asked.

"Just out," I replied. "Maybe I'll set up some marketing displays," I said sarcastically as I climbed the stairs to my bedroom. I came down twenty minutes later dressed to the nines.

"If you're cheating on me Stephen Moore, I'll have your balls," Sandy yelled at me.

"And what would you do with them? You haven't seen them in the last couple of months but I guess to you all balls look about the same," I said. "I hope you two enjoy the rest of your evening." With that last shot I was out of there.

"He's cheating on me," Sandy yelled.

"Sandy, think about who you're talking about. Do you really think Steve has the balls to cheat on you?" my mother told her with a snicker.

With that Sandy laughed out loud. "I guess you're right mom, but he must be horny as a goat by now. Maybe I'll sneak into his bed tonight and give him a little taste, just enough to wet his appetite again," she told her. "Besides, I've got my yearly review next week and it's going to take everything I've got to get the increase I'm looking for. After that, I'm looking at starting a family. With a couple of kids, that should cement our marriage," she said fully knowing I wouldn't desert her after we had kids.

"Just be careful Sandy, I think Steve's up to something. I don't know what, but I know my son and he's planning something," my mom told her.

Gary was entertaining our dates as I walked up to the table.

"Sorry I'm late, it took longer than I thought to get here," I told them.

"I'm just glad you made it," Carol said. "The band is about ready to start up and I don't want to miss a single dance."

"You and me both," I said kissing her and pulling her in tight.

"Easy boy, save your energy for later. Right now I want you on the dance floor." And that's where we spent the next two hours.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,279 Followers
12