Guide to Your Fingers

Info
Would you like a hand? He'd gladly lend you his...
11 words
2.6
74k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would you like a hand? He'd gladly lend you his...

--:--
--:--
1.0
Younginlondon
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too close

You need a pop guard on your mic and come further away

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
way too close to the mic

Back away from the mic, sir

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
back off the mike dude

it would have been good but you fucked it up by being too close to the mike so every exhale blows out my eardrums. dont you listen to it before you post it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So sexy! Loved it! :)

Hi, I liked it! ^_^ you can actually probably easily clean this audio up tho, if you want with a noise reduction or something by simply buying or downloading a free audio editor. And then re-post the audio! Just a suggestion.. :P And as for mean anons. You just have to ignore them! Some people seemingly don't have anything better to do than to go out of their way to be unkind and nasty to others whenever the opportunity presents itself. It's kinda sad and pathetic to be honest. Don't let it get you down though.

NatureGoddessEm25NatureGoddessEm25over 8 years ago
Sexy

I actually thought this was great! Yeah there's a little feedback, but that doesn't change that your audio is really sexy. I liked how intent you were on each movement and part of a woman's body. It gave the audio a very attentive feeling, which made it really hot. I don't think you should give up, I'd love to hear more from you! I'd just recommend to perhaps speed things up and increase the intensity and tone of your voice towards the end- but this really was a sexy, good audio. :)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

You, Me & Your Favorite Underwear 01 You show me your sexiest underwear.in Audio
Appraisal You're the office tease, and it's time for your review.in Audio
Happy Birthday, Cum Slut Daddy & Co. are going to push you to your limits.in Audio
The Library (Public Sex) A frustrated librarian gives you more than you bargained for.in Audio
Used Before Breakfast I wake before you and make good on your fantasy...in Audio
More Stories