Hair Slave Training Ch. 02

Story Info
Lorrie completes her next step.
1.7k words
3.22
45.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raool
Raool
8 Followers

Lorri stood before the bathroom mirror, admiring herself. It had been a couple of days since her golden shampoo. She stroked her luscious, silky hair with the brush, following it with her other hand. She thought the piss soaking had actually made her hair softer and shinier, it probably had something to do with the pH. She focused on the bottom of her hair, not a single split end. She was very proud of that.

She looked up to the mirror and saw him.

She gave a short cry at being startled, she wasn't expecting him. She turned around, embarrassed she'd been caught primping, she stammered out a few words, her eyes on his feet.

"I... I'm sorry, I didn't... didn't know you were coming home for lunch. I haven't....... haven't fixed anything."

She began to slide around him, on her way to the kitchen. He put a strong hand on her shoulder and stopped her.

"No, I hadn't told you I was coming home."

He guided her to the toilet and sat her down. He dropped several rubber bands on the counter and picked up a comb.

Without a word he began to comb her hair, parting it off in various ways, she was not sure what he was doing.

He brushed one section of hair smooth, grabbed one of the rubber bands and twisted it around the section of hair. He put the band on very tight, winding it several times.

He repeated the same steps several more times then stepped back to admire his work, and laughed heartily at her.

"Shit, you look fucking STUPID! Get over here and look at yourself in the mirror."

Lorri stood up and looked. He had parted her hair straight down the center of her head, from forehead to nape. He had divided her silky hair into six distinct ponytails, two in back, like pigtails, one on each side of her head and two in front, but he had placed the rubber bands at uneven lengths. Of the two in back, one band was placed about four inches from her nape, the other at six inches. The pony on the left side had the band set about eight inches down, the one on the right at five inches. On top he had taken all of the hair from the crown and brushed it forward, these two ponytails were set evenly, about three inches from the hairline at the forehead, they hung down on either side of her face giving her the look of a grasshopper with droopy antennae.

Again he laughed.

He stepped up behind her and bent her over the vanity, he lifted the black leather skirt he made he wear around the house, she wore no panties,

he shoved his already hard cock up her ass and moaned at its tightness.

He was hard but dry... her pain was electrifying...she shivered.

He began to thrust.

Again and again.

She slid her hand towards her wet pussy, he grabbed her wrist and slammed her hand on the counter top.

"Did I TELL you that you could touch yourself SLUT?"

"No." She whispered.

"No WHAT, you fucking CUNT?"

"No SIR."

He began slamming her ass again.

"This one is just for ME. Now tighten your fat ass BITCH!"

He pounded again and again, he grabbed one of the ponytails in back and pulled hard, her head yanked back.

He moaned and she could feel his hot cum shooting up her ass, he bent over her, panting.

He stood and withdrew his now limp cock from her throbbing, raw ass.

"I have to go back to work bitch, clean me up, I don't want to go back smelling like a fucking slut's asshole!"

She reached for the washcloth, he slapped it from her hand.

"Not with that, stupid bitch, with your MOUTH!"

She tenderly lifted his sticky, wet cock and began to lick it.

"Lick it clean!"

She did.

Before he left for work he gave her two orders, her hair was to remain in this style until he returned home after work, and she was to follow his orders in the envelope on the kitchen table.

Lorri opened the envelope and read the directions. She grabbed the car keys and went out the door.

She looked in the rear view mirror while at the stoplight. She looked ridiculous, ponytails in every direction and the "antennae" drooping over her face. She glanced at his note.

1. GO TO CAR SPA ON WEST SAHARA AND GET THE CAR WASHED.

WHEN YOU PAY THE PIMPLY FACED GEEK FOR THE WASH, ASK HIM IF HE LIKES OLDER WOMEN

ASK HIM IF HE LIKES YOUR HIP NEW HAIRDO

WINK AT HIM AND LICK YOUR LIPS

As she drove the sparkling clean car away, her face flushed with embarrassment, she watched in the rearview mirror as the car wash attendant motioned for her to come back. He had told her he had a back room where they could go for some "fun." He must've been all of seventeen. She was relieved the note had not said she had to fuck him.

She picked up the note.

2. GO TO THE SALON AT THE BELLAGIO

WALK UP TO THE RECEPTION DESK AND TELL THEM YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE A BOTTLE OF SHAMPOO.

WHILE THE RECEPTIONIST IS RINGING IT UP, ASK HER IF SHE LIKES YOUR HAIRDO.

TELL HER YOU ARE TRYING TO START A FASHION TREND AND YOU PREDICT THAT SOON SHE WILL SEE THE STYLISTS AT THE SALON DOING STYLES EXACTLY LIKE YOURS.

As she was walking out of the gorgeous, gilded salon with her $20 bottle of shampoo she heard the receptionist remark to one of the stylists

"Oh my god! Quick, come here and catch a look at this crazy woman's hair! And you won't believe what she said to me."

Lorri got on the crowded elevator, her face beet red, she didn't even notice the expressions on the faces of the people in the elevator.

Back in her car, she again picked up the note.

3. GO TO RALEY'S GROCERY ON WEST SAHARA

PICK UP A GALLON OF VANILLA ICE CREAM, A SQUEEZE BOTTLE OF HONEY AND 3 BOXES OF TROJAN RUBBERS.

AT THE CHECKOUT ASK THE GIRL IF SHE LIKES YOUR HAIRDO

POINT TO THE RUBBERS AND SAY TO HER

"I'M PLANNING ON A FUN NIGHT TONIGHT... I'M A SLUT"

Lorri practically ran out of the grocery, almost dropping her bag of items, almost embarrassed to tears. She thought the teenaged girl at the checkout was going to die laughing when she'd told her she was a slut. She couldn't believe the girl had actually said "Well, yeah, I'd say you are!"

That was the last item on her list, she drove home. He was there when she walked in. She put the ice cream in the freezer.

He yelled for her to come to the spare bathroom. Once there he made her strip. He sat her in a chair in front of the mirror.

"Did you do as I instructed?"

She nodded.

"How did it make you feel, slut?" He demanded.

"Embarrassed" She whispered, her eyes in her lap.

"What? Do you mean you don't like this hairstyle? Would you like to change it now?"

She nodded, "Please Sir."

He laughed and said with a sneer "You should be careful what you wish for."

He produced a pair of scissors, they were the large, long shears she used for cutting cloth when she sewed.

He handed them to her and said "You will change your hairdo. You will cut your pretty little ponytails off. Right at the rubber bands. Cut them so the band stays on the cut off piece, so I can keep the tail as a tribute."

Lorri hesitated.

He stood up. "BITCH! I SAID CUT YOUR FUCKING HAIR OFF...NOW!"

She reached to the right side and slowly began to snip through the ponytail, as soon as it was off he snatched it out of her hand and twirled it over his head, laughing. She removed the left pony, handing him the severed locks, then she removed the front two "antennae."

Lorri was having trouble reaching the ponytails in back. He threw his handful of hair on the counter and snatched the shears from her.

"Oh for chrissakes, give me those you STUPID CUNT!"

He grabbed the first tail and jerked her head back, he chopped, more than snipped through it and tossed the cut piece into her lap and began to work on the other one. She toyed with the ponytail in her lap, it was at least 7 or 8 inches long, so soft and silky.

He grabbed a handful of hair at her crown and jerked her head up so she could see in the mirror.

She was horrified! Her once beautiful sheet of hair was now mangled, chopped in ragged uneven lengths. Her bangs hanging to her eyes, her hair to her shoulders in one spot, down her back in another. She began to cry.

He turned to leave, saying "Shut the fuck up BITCH. You aren't done yet.... get dressed"

Once she was dressed he gave her one more note. It said:

YOU WILL GO TO THE MASTERCUTS IN MEADOWS MALL

YOU WILL REQUEST A STYLIST CALLED "CHOCOLATE"

SHE IS WAITING TO MEET YOU, SHE HAS BEEN TOLD YOU MESSED UP YOUR OWN HAIR.

Lorri saw the shocked look on Chocolate's face.

The stylist shook her head and said "Whew! Honey, your husband said you really messed it up but he didn't say you had done THAT bad of a job! What were you trying to do sugar? Cut layers in it?"

Lorri just nodded. Chocolate laughed a gentle laugh and told her she'd fix her up. She cautioned that she'd most likely have to cut some short layers but that she'd salvage as much as she could.

An hour later Lorri was walking out of the mall, her hair once again in a presentable style. Chocolate had to cut it to her shoulders and it was cut completely in layers, but it was once again bouncy and sexy and swingy.

Lorri got in the car and looked in the rearview mirror. Her hair hadn't been this short for years, but it looked good. She'd get used to this length she was sure.

The sun was going down as she drove home to him.

Raool
Raool
8 Followers